Thread: Consumer Court Orissa

Plot No.778, Srikanthapur, PO/Dist. Balasore,
    PIN – 756 001.
    06782-263910(O)

BARGARH District Forum
    At-Back side of Civil Court Near Ranibandh, Ward No. 10 Po/Dist. Bargarh PIN - 768028.
    06646-31532(O)

BHADRAK District Forum
    Naripur Chhak PO/Dist. Bhadrak.
    PIN – 756100.
    06784-241942(O)

BOLANGIR District Forum
    Near Children Park At/PO/Dist. Bolangir. PIN – 767001.
    06652-233350(O)

BOUDH District Forum
    Boudh Kunja Nivas, PO/Dist. Boudh PIN – 762014.
    06841-222419(O)

CUTTACK District Forum
    Sector – 1, C.D.A. Colony, Near Sati Choura Chhak, Cuttack – 753014.
    0671-2366339(O)

DEOGARH District Forum
    Deogarh Near Post Office, Plot No. 231/1337 PO/Dist. Deogarh – 762014.
    26879(O)

DHENKANAL District Forum

Parikh Sahi Mahabir Bazar PO/Dist. Dhenkanal – 759001.
    24279(O)

Gajapati (Paralekhemundi ) District Forum
    Jengaon Street PO-Paralakhemundi Dist. Gajapati – 761201.
    23127(O)

GANJAM District Forum (Behrampur)
    Nehru Nagar – 9 PO-Gosani Nuagaon, Dist. Ganjam- 760003.
    200860(O)

JAGATSINGHPUR
    District Forum
    At/Po/Dist. Jagatsinghpur PIN – 754103.
    06724-220106

JAJPUR District Forum
    At Babel Bazar PO/Distt Jajpur-755 001.
    06728-223498

JHARSUGUDA District Forum
    Jharsuguda Near Collectorate PO-O. M.P. Line Dist. Jharsuguda PIN – 768204.
    06645-270699

Kalahandi (BHAWANIPATNA) District Forum
    At/Po :- Bhawanipatna Dist. Kalahandi – 766001.
    06670-231008

KENDRAPARA District Forum
    Plot No. 209, At-Santa Sahi Dist. Kendrapara, Near Police Station.
    Pin – 754211
    06727-232030

KEONJHARGARH District Forum
    At/Po-Keonjhar Dist. Keonjhar. PIN – 758001.
    06766-253390

KHURDA District Forum
    Plot No. 1159, at Jagamara, PO – Khandagiri, Near Khandagiri Chhak, Dist. Khurda – 751002.
    0674-2350122

KORAPUT District Forum
    Koraput At Jeypore At/Po-Jeypore, Dist. Koraput – 764004.
    06852-230792

MALKANAGIRI District Forum
    Old S.B.I. Building, Po/Dist. Malkanagiri – 764045.
    06861-230337

MAYURBHANJ District Forum
    At/Po :- Baripada, Dist. Mayurbhanj – 757001.
    06792-257574

NABARANGPUR District Forum
    Old Sanskrati Bhawan, In the RCD High School Playground Po/Dist-Nabarangpur – 764059.
    06858-232780

NUAPADA District Forum
    Nuapada Rajpur, Near Bhagabat Temple Po/Dist. Naupada- 766 105.
    06678-223624

NAYAGARH District Forum
    Nayagarh Po/Dist.-Nayagarh – 752064.
    06753-252913

PHULBANI District Forum
    At/PO/Dist- Phulbani – 762 001
    06842-254363

PURI, District Forum
    H.No. 336, Matimandap Sahi, Dwarkanath Das Lane, PO/Dist. Puri-752 001.
    06752-224781

Rourkela, Qr.No.C/13, Rourkela – 2, Distt. Sundargarh – 269 002
    0661-2642989

SUSHANT DASH Guest

Default Passport Delayed

Dear Sir, I applied for passport for my wife. on 05th, 10 , 2009.But till now i didn't got the passport. As per the rules one should get his passport within 60 days in normal application. what happened to the govt. systems.Any officer geting salary is our money. not of his father's. Simply they should understand there duties otherwise @@@@ them out. weather he may IAS OR OAS or any body.Otherwise Our country will be paralised in feature.

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SUSHANT DASH View Post

Kindly post your complaint in the passport section.

Default Demanding higher price on cold drinks in barbil & bolani situted in keonjhar

With due respect i would like to draw your kind attention on flowing matter, that retailers in barbil & bolani
    demanding higher prices on cold drinks , they are not selling the cold drink in MRP prices, the former said that
    the company raise the product prices, but no new prices are written on cold drink product.

So we therefore request you to be kindly look in this matter as soon as possible

Yours faithfully
    saroj kumar satapathy, bolani (Keonjhar) Ph No -9938163413

swadhin panda Guest

Angry maruti wagonR

I had purchased a maruti wagonR arround two months before. It has got 6 problems as follows:

1. gear
    2. AC
    3. stuts
    4. balancing
    5. body colour fed
    6. beaking

I have visited the service center for the seventh time. The supervisor is repetedly conviencing me and unable to solve my problem. Now even the service manager is unable to fulfil the commitment. Even the dealer Mr. Jalan is denying in replacing the vechile and unable to resolve the issue. Now the car is in the service center from last 7 days. I am really suffering in this summer. I ahve already talked to the regional service head of maruti Mr. majumdar. He is just avoiding me. I am relly frustrated. please help me.

kulamani Guest

Default about NIC billing

I brought aBSNL WLL NIC card for internet from Joda.As per advertisement by the deptt. the cost is Rs 2876/- including taxes and installation charge.But in the 1st bill it is showing extra 300 for initial charge.After that it's monthly charge is Rs 276/- Including all taxes for unlimited usage.Presently I received the bill of Rs 552/- for the month of May-10.Can I get legal help towards this?

Unhappy complain against GATRFORUM institute,bhubaneswar.

Dear sir/madam,
    I am George Devidutta Das,a B.Tech from BPUT,Orissa.I enrolled for gate exam coaching at GATEFORUM,Bhubaneswar,orissa under the Intensive classroom package(ICP) program.I paid them Rs 7500 initially by which they allowed me attend classes and told me to deposit the rest amount of 9500 with a fine of Rs 500 within one month.They have written in their prospectus to bring experienced iisc/iit teachers but managed with local inexperienced teachers.so after taking 4 classes i decided to quit classroom coaching n to join correspondence course(which is a part of their programme) which costs Rs 7500.As i have paid the same amount ,i requested them to shift my name under correspondence course.Now they are refusing to do so n denying to give me the correspondence materials whose fullcost i have already paid.The facility of changing packages is written in their Terms n Conditions n is very much possible.
    As i am a student, i dont know much about the consumer acts n courts.please reply me in details what should i do? my email id is george.driems@gmail.com.i shall be highly obliged if u kindly reply my mail.

harishch13@gmail.com Guest

Default Purchased product not delivered

I purchased impiana bed golden mapl from big bazaar .cuttack,on 15/08/2010 with bill no t23/8473. But the product is not delivered till today,19/09/2010. My details dr harish chandra tudu,deulashi chhaka,cuttack,orissa.

sibamishra Guest

Angry Financial harsment

I am deposited Rs.2000 in uti , but after10 year past of maturity date the uti can't return my my mony till date. please help me

psahufeo Guest

Post Tata Nano cancellation

from Panchanan Sahu <psahufeo@gmail.com>
    to tatanano@tatamotors.com
    cc sbi.04854@sbi.co.in
    date Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 10:28 PM
    subject Re: Cancellation of nano booking & refund of Deposit
    mailed-by gmail.com
    hide details Nov 10 (2 days ago)
    - Hide quoted text -
    > Dist :- Deogarh , ODISHA
    > Pin :- 768110
    > UIN:-113438267
    > To.
    > Tata Nano Product Group. (1st Party)
    > Passenger CarBusiness Unit
    > Tatamotors Ltd.
    > 5th Floor, One Forbes
    > Dr. V.B. @@@@hi Marg, Kalaghoda Fort
    > Mumbai 400001
    > &
    > Chief Manager State Bank of India, Deogarh Branch,
    > Deogarh, ODISHA. ( 2nd Party)
    > Sub:- Cancellation of Tata Nano Car Booking (Booking through S.B.I. Deogarh)
    > Referance:- (1) OPKGO-57834 Uni No:-113438267
    > (2) SBI Deogarh Letter No:- 21.09.2010
    > (3)Tata Nano Product Group’s E Mail Reply to me On dated
    > 19.10.2010 at 8.43 p.m
    > Sirs,
    > With reference to subject cited above I am to draw your kind
    > attenuation that in spite of my several approaches you are putting a
    > deaf year to me. Although C.M. SBI Deogarh (2nd Party) has taken his
    > best attempt on submitting the desired documents to Nano Product Group
    > (1st Party) on 21.09.2010. the 1st party has not yet refund the
    > amount nor my loan account has been credited yet . For which the
    > applicant is an agony. Paying unnecessary 10% Bank interest since
    > from the date of my intimation i:e Dt. 11.9.2010 .
    > On Dated 28.10.2010 I have Intimated Party No 1 to get refund my
    > deposit early else I shall be compel to knock the door of justice i:e
    > in the consumer forum .The same date is going to complete on 15 th of
    > November 2010.
    > Hope you will do the needful.
    > Yours sincearly

Forward

SendSave NowDiscard

Devi Prasad Dash Guest

Default Trackon Courier harasment

There was a parcel for me from cuttack (Odisha) to Aizawal (Mizoram) shipped by Trackon courier service on date 27/10/10. The parcel has reached at Guwahati on 29/10/10. But till date they are not delivering it to me. I have talked to their HQ and Guwahati office but nobody is responding. Later on I came to know that they dont have office at Aizawal also. In such case how they kept the parcel and why they are not delivering it to me. I have spend a lot by talking to the offices but till now I have to received any satisfactory result. Please help me in this matter. The parcel was carrying medical report which was urgently required here, and dry food items.

Default Complain against ICICI Bank for providing incomplete data to CIBIL to damage CIR

To, Date: 20th January’2011
    The ICICI Bank Ltd,Rourkela
    CAR LOAN DEPARTMENT
    INDIA.

SUB: Unlawful act of ICICI bank by feeding wrong data to CIBIL for my CIR due to the CARLOAN A/C No: LARKA 00008385518 due to which the HDFC Ltd,Middleton Row Branch,Jeevandip Buiding,Kolkata rejected my Home loan application No.601101564.

I am Sabitabrata Ghosh want to state you the following for your kind information and necessary action at the earliest.
    I have taken a car loan from your Rourkela counterpart in the month of October’2006.The LAN No was LARKA 00008385518.The loan amount was Rs.266294.00.The EMI was Rs.5784.00 and the tenure was 60 months.For repayment of the loan the bank used ECS from my ICICI Bank Account no: 019401001524.
    With this loan amount I have purchased a Maruti ALTO LXI car from M/S. ORBIT MOTOR, ROURKELA, and ORISSA. The show room price of the car was Rs.296012.00.Apart from the cost of the car I have paid an amount of Rs.35000.00 for registration of the car, insurance of the car and sound system of the car.
    Here please note that the financing agency i.e.ICICI Bank bound me to purchase the car insurance from ICICI Lomabard. Also insuring the car from their (ICICI Bank)agency was a precondition laid by the finance(ICICI Bank) to sanction the loan to me. The insurance policy number was 3001/50565891/00/000 of ICICI LOMBARD.
    During doing the policy; both the financing bank agent (ICICI BANK) and insurance agent (ICICI LOMBARD) stated that the policy will be cashless type whenever needed. So briefly speaking to purchase the car and take the car on road I have spend another Rs. 65000.00 apart from the loan amount including down payment made to the ORBIT MOTORS.
    Everything was fine since 6th April’2007 including the payments of the EMIs.
    But unfortunately On 7th April’2007 when I was on the way to my office from sambalpur to Rengali the car mate with an heavy road accident near villege AMBAPARA on SH-10(Sambalpur-Rourkela Highway) under SASAN Police Station of Sambalpur District,Orissa.The car got completely damaged without harming any third party. I was driving the vehicle. I am holding a valid driving license since very long (License No: S/44288/DURG issued by the Licensing authority, Durg, Chattisgarh). After the occurrence of the above said accident, the incident was reported to the local Police station (Sasan Police Station. The Police station diary entry no was Sason/No160, dated 08-04-2007).The accident matter was also immedietly reported to the insurance company i.e. ICICI Lombard’s Sambalpur branch office for their necessary action thereafter. The Insurance Claim no was-00351075.
    Then after as per the instruction of the Insurance company (ICICI Lombard) the vehicle was transferred to the local authorized Maruti Service Station”ODYSSEY MOTORS PVT. LTD, SAMBALPUR” from Sasan Police Station on date 25-04-2007 in presence of the Authorized Representative of ICICI LOMBARD and ICICI Bank. For the repairing purpose job card was issued by ODYSSEY MOTORS PVT.LTD (No-JCO7000454, DTD.25-04-2006). At that time I got surprised with the statement of the Car Insurance agent that the insurance policy of ICICI LOMBARD is not cashless type as facilated by Maruti insurance etc because the ICICI LOMBARD have no tie up with Maruti for this type of facility .By heard that I got stunned because at the earlier the financer bank and the insurance company(Both are belongs to ICICI group) promised some thing different. When I questioned regarding this matter to the ICICI Lombard and the ICICI Banks car loan person then they told me to shift the accident & damaged vehicle to a local unauthorized garage. Which was not accepted by me because when authorized dealer and service station of Maruti was available then why should I take the vehicle to a local unauthorized garage? When I have asked the Insurance person, is their desired garage is enlisted with the insurance company? Then they did not give any statement and told me to continue with the ODYSSEY motors and told me to pay the Authorized garage an amount of Rs.10000/- for prepare the estimate and as an advance which is urgent to move the claim for repairing of the vehicle. At that time the representative of ICICI Lombard and ICICI Bank told me that, later the amount will be refunded to me. Here please note that during the accident the car was less than six month old from the commencement of the insurance so I was entitled for the full claim amount except rubber and plastic parts.
    After that the garage started to evaluate the loss and made an estimate of Rs.320000.00 for repairing of the vehicle. The garage submitted the detail estimate prepared by their authorized and certified engineer. The Garage suggested for the body shell replacement but the insurance company not agreed with the estimate as the IDV value of the car was Rs.281211.00.Also the garage asked me to deposit an amount of Rs.150000.00 to start the repairing work of the vehicle. It was beyond my capability and the insurance company was doing nothing regarding sort out of the problem. They are just prolonging the matter without any reason by arising many funny matters. Sometime they told the police report was wrong, some time they told I was not available at my address, sometime they told my driving license was wrong. I have submitted all supporting documents regarding all these. Due to all these reason I got tired and fed up and officially I have instructed the ICICI bank to stop the payment of EMI to ICICI Car finance on date 06-07-2007, because I have no other way. By this time a long time passed and after several ran out behind both the Bank and the Insurance Company.
    At the end after my all efforts at doors to piller of ICICI bank and ICICI Lombard the insurance treated the matter as total loss and settled the claim for Rs.225000.00(including Salvage) with consent from ICICI Bank’s car loan department, as the car was hypothecated by the ICICI bank. Accordingly the ICICI lombard send a cheque of Rs.165000.00 on date.20.03.08 vide cheque no. 919996 to the ICICI Bank directly and told to take the handover of the vehicle salvage from the garage. But both bank and the insurance company did not bother for my loss which was around Rs.120000.00.When ever I did questioned the both parties divert the issue. Before settlement the insurance company and bank bound me to sign many papers with mental ragging on me. At that time I have no other way to sort out the matter. After issue of the cheque no body from bank and Insurance Company intimated me nothing. After my several enquiry they told me the matter, then again I have asked them about compensation of my loss. Again the both agency i.e. the bank and the insurance company playing the old game of prolonging of the matter and after several efforts and request no one i.e. bank or the insurance company did not paid me a single penny. Ultimately I lost my all efforts and on 24-01-2010 the ICICI bank take the handover of the vehicle although I have requeted them to take the hand over of the vehicle since from the date the ICICI bank recieved the compensation cheque from the ICICI lombard because the car was hypthicated to ICICI Bank and so this was the property of the Bank.
    This is the real fact regarding the car loan no LARKA 00008385518 which the ICICI Bank intimated the CIBIL.
    In support to the above stated facts I have all supporting documents and e-mails and ready to furnish them as and where require.
    Now please decide, what was the justification of the ICICI bank to put negative report about me in CIR of CIBIL. When the Bank itself have caused financial loss of Rs.120000.00 to me.
    Now I am regularly sending request to customer care of ICICI Bank but they did not respond to sort out my matter and do the necessary needful to correct my record in CIBIL.
    For the Unlawful act Of ICICI Bank at CIBIL the HDFC Ltd rejected my Home loan application. I am feeling that it is the intentional act of the ICICI Bank to harass me and blackmailing me.
    I am expecting that your end must expedite the matter and do the necessary to correct the CIR of me in CIBIL and must asked the ICICI bank’s concerned department for their valid justification.
    Otherwise I will knock the door of Banking Ombudsman for justice. Being a Taxpayer of the country I should not be humiliated like this by a Bank and CIBIL’s CIR due to their faults.
    I am waiting for your early response and action to correct the data in CIR of CIBIL.
    My PAN no is AIXPG5637L
    Sabitabrata Ghosh
    Cell No:9009990610
    CC to
    1,CIBIL for their information and necessary action to do the necessary rectification in CIR of Mr.Sabitabrata Ghosh,PAN No.AIXPG5637L
    2,To Mr.Debanjan Bagchi of The HDFC Ltd for information about the real fact and further reconsideration of the HDFC home loan application no 601101564
    3,To Mr.Abhik Ganguly of TheHDFC Ltd for information about the real fact and further reconsideration of the HDFC home loan application no 601101564
    4,To Mr.Jagganath of The HDFC sales Ltd for information about the real fact and further reconsideration of the HDFC home loan application no 601101564
    5,To Mr.Somnath Dutta of The HDFC Sales Ltd for information about the real fact and further reconsideration of the HDFC home loan application no 601101564
    6,To The Banking Ombudsman ,Bhubaneswar for information and necessary action please.
    7,To The Orissa State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission for necessary information action, and justice please
    8,To The Reserve Bank of India for information, action and supervision on the issue please.

ICICI Bank Care is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

Hi Sabitabrata,

We regret the inconvenience cuased. We have made note of your mobile number.We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

arvindarnav@gmail.com Guest

Thumbs down cheating HDFCERGO

Dear friends,
    I purchsed a mahindra pick up on 14.10.2010 and the said vehicle was razed by fire on 10.11.2011 and the vehicle insured by HDFCERGO and after giving all the paper for insurance claim till date the company did not sattled my claims.

so,
    my case is in counsumer forum at rourkela now

pradip kumar das Guest

Default delay in postal services

Dear sir/ mam,
    i am pradip kumar das from bhadrak. i have applied for ssc. thay had sent a exam letter on 25.03.2011, but that i got 30.04.2011 and my exam was on 20.04.11. so please take necessary decisions.
    Pradip Kumar Das