Thread: Consumer Court Maharashtra

Default Consumer Court Maharashtra

State Commissions Maharashtra

Maharashtra State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission,

Old Administrative Staff College Bldg., Opp. C.S.T. Station, Hazarimal Somani Marg,
    MUMBAI – 400 001
    STD CODE: 022
    E-mail : mah-sforum@nic.in

States/District Forum Maharashtra

South Mumbai Dist. Consumer Dispute Forum

Arun Chember, 6th Floor, Tardeo, Mumbai Central (W), Mumbai.
    022-23511737

Central Mumbai Dist. Forum
    Arum Chember, 6th Floor, Tardeo, Mumbai Central(W), Mumbai.
    022-23521770

Mumbai Suburban Dist. Forum
    Administrative Bldg. 3rd Floor Bandra Govt. Colony, Near C.B.D. Bandra (E), Mumbai-400 034.
    022-26551625

Thane Dist. Forum
    Room No. 214, 2nd Floor, Collector’s Office Thane-400 601.
    022-25344069

Addl. Thane Distt. Forum
    Konkan Bhawan Annexe Bldg. 4th Floor, Room Nos. 428 & 429, Opp. C.B.D. Belapur Rly. Station, Navi Mumbai – 400 614
    022-27574074

Raigad Dist. Forum
    Patil Sadan, Block No. 6 & 8, Ist Floor, New By-Pass Road, Chandhare, Alibag, Distt Raigad- 402 201.
    02141-224225

Ratnagiri Dist. Forum
    Collector Office Compound, Ratnagiri Distt. Ratnagiri-415 601.
    02352-223745

Sindhudurga Dist. Forum
    Main Admn. Bldg, “C” Block, Gr. Floor, At. Post Sindhudurga Nagari, Tal-Kudal, Dist. Sindhudurga.
    02362-228825

Pune Dist. Forum
    Pushpa Hights, Duggada Family Trust, Pune Satara Road, Bibewadi, Pune.
    020-24217489

Addl. Pune Dist. Forum
    Pushpa Hights, Duggada Family Trust, Pune Satara Road, Bibewadi, Pune- 411037.
    020-24210364

Satara Dist. Forum
    524/1-A, Sadar Bazar, Near Co-Operative Court, Koregaon Road, Satara-415001.
    02162-237469

Sangli Dist. Forum
    Behind Circuit House, (Madhav Nagar Road), Near New Pride Multiplex Theatre, Sangli.
    0233-2311313

Kolhapur Dist. Forum
    Shri Pant Balekundri Market, 1st Floor Shahupuri, 6th Lane Gavat Mandi,Kolhapur-416001.
    0231-2651327

Solapur Dist. Forum
    Collectoral Office Compound
    Solapur-3.
    027-2622003

Nasik Dist. Forum
    Collector Office Compound, Nasik-2.
    0253-2580142

Dhule Dist. Forum
    New Admn. Bldg. Compound, Dhule.
    02562-237110

Nandurbar Distt. Forum
    Room No. 205-206, Collector Office Compound, Nandurbar
    02564-261119

Jalgaon Dist. Forum
    New Admn. Bldg., Besides All India Radio Station,Jalgaon.
    0257-2221868

Ahmednagar Dist. Forum
    Parag Bldg., Near Collector Office, Ahmednagar-414001.
    0241-2347917

Aurangabad Dist. Forum
    Collectorate Bldg. 2nd Floor,Aurangabad-431001.
    0240-2321202

Beed Dist. Forum
    House No. 1/6/266, near Chhatrapati Shahu Bank, Pangeri Road, Shahu Nagar, Beed-431122.
    02442-230501

Parbhani Dist. Forum
    Admn. Bldg., Compound, Parbhani-431401.
    02452-222640

Hingoli Distt. Forum
    Admn. Bldg. G – 8, Collector Office Compound, Hangoli
    02456-223888

Nanded Dist. Forum
    V.I.P. Road, Opp. Telephone Exchange, Nanded- 431 602.
    02462-254729

Latur Dist. Forum
    Latur.
    Admn. Bldg., 2nd Floor, Collector Office Compound, Latur.
    02382-242319

Osmanabad Dist. Forum
    Collector Office Compound, Osmanabad- 431 501.
    02472-223478

Jalna Dist. Forum
    Survey No. 488 (62), By-Pass Road, Opp. Sports Complex, Jalna- 431 203.
    02482-225473

Amravati Dist. Forum
    Ramyana Bldg., Biyani Chowk, Camp, By-pass Road, Amravati-444602.
    0721-2662158

Akola Dist. Forum
    Collector Office Compound, Akola- 444 002.
    0724-2438281

Washim Distt. Forum
    Patni Chowk, Balaji Complex, Near “Deshonnati” Office, Washim.
    07252-235545

Buldhana Dist. Forum
    Govt. Admn. Bldg Compound, Opp. S.T. Bus Stand, Buldhana- 443001.
    07262-243045

Yavatmal Dist. Forum
    Grahak Nyay Bhavan, Near Admn. Bldg.,Yavatmal.
    07232-243015

Nagpur Dist. Forum
    Lines, Nagpur.
    New Admn. Bldg., 5th Floor, Civil Lines, Nagpur.
    0712- 2548522

Addl. Nagpur Dist. Forum
    New Admn Bldg., 3rd Floor Civil lines Nagpur-440001.
    0712-2546884

Wardha Dist. Forum
    Sewagram Road, Near Yashwant College, Wardha- 442001.
    07152- 243550

Bhandara Dist. Forum
    Before Akhil Sabhagriha, Ganeshpur, Bhandara- 441904.
    07184-254467

Gondia Distt. Forum
    Collector Admn. Building, Room No. 214, Gondia
    07182-232250

Chandrapur Dist. Forum
    “Grahak Nyay Bhawan”, Near Bachat Saphlya Bhavan, Collector Compound, Chandrapur- 442401.
    07172-251010.

Gadchiroli Dist. Forum
    District Complex, barrack No. 1, room Nos. 17,18,19 & 20, Gadchiroli- 442605.
    07132- 222735

Default BSNL Broadband

myself Rohit Suryakant Lohar, I am using BSNL Braodband on landline no. 2636074, first it was good but now i am getting problem from it. It restarts regularly I asked for this problem solution to BSNL but they always answer me that their is no problem in connection.

What should I do now

Default Restaurent charging extra for bear which did't drink.

Hello sir
    I want to file a complaint about the restaurant near IIT main gate powai , mumbai. Yesterday me with three of my friends went to this restaurant. We had 2 bears , one vodka and my fourth friend didn't drank at all. When they gave us bill it had additional bear in bill . When tried to protest it the got physical and force fully took the money . What should i do in such case .
    Please help me.

My son Viraj J. Shah has been student PALMBEACH BREACH CANDY SCHOOL
    15, DARABSHA ROAD,
    MUMBAI-400036
    school uptill now.
    He was admitted in the year 2002-03.
    At the time of admission I have paid interest free refundable security deposit of Rs. 25000/= .
    by cheque no. 353391 dated 27/2/2002 . drawn on Bank of India . Bu. Ex. Br. & duly receipted
    by school vided receipt no. D/02/033 Dated 04/06/2002.

Now as we have withdrawn the admission from the school they havenot returned us the deposit money.
    I have sent 2 reminders by speed post but they are returned unaccepted.
    It seems that school has been closed & management-trustees are not interested in giving refunds of hundreds of students.
    kindly do the need ful & guide me further
    thanking you.

Default Non refund of deposit by palmbeach breach candy school

My son Viraj J. Shah has been student in PALMBEACH BREACH CANDY HIGH SCHOOL uptill last year.

by school vided receipt no. D/02/033 Dated 04/06/2002.
    Now as we have withdrawn the admission from the school they are not refunding our deposit amt.
    I have send two letters by speed post over last four months & both are returned undelivered.
    It seems that they have closed the school & management is trying to escape with the all deposits money of hundreds of students.
    Please do the need ful & guide us further

by school vided receipt no. D/02/033 Dated 04/06/2002.
    Please do the need ful & guide us further[/U][/U][/B]

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

In case the letter is undelivered, then we have to check the reason of it. kindly post the reason so that we can guide you accordingly.

Jul 2010

The letters sent by speed post has been returned to me & marked as no taken or something like that.
    Its not clearly written
    Please guide me if the school is closed & management is selling it off how can I recover my deposit?
    Thanks for helping me out.
    Jignesh

Its not clearly written
    Thanks for helping me out.
    Jignesh

unregistered Guest

Default Delayed and slow service of Mega Cabs in Mumbai

We have booked a Mega Cabs taxi for traveling from Kharghar in Navi Mumbai to Domestic Airport on 11 August 2010. The Mega Cabs officials confirmed the pick up time at 8.30 am on 12 August 2010 and I got an sms confirming this. But at 8.15, they called up and said, the cab would be delayed by 45 minutes to 1 hour. I told them, my flight time is 11.10 am and I want to reach there before 45 minutes for check in. A lady, who called up, said cab will be delayed at least by 20minutes. But the cab has reached late by 35 minutes at 9.05 am.

The running hour usually 1 to 1.15 hours from Kharghar to airport. (I am telling it from my personal experience with other cabs earlier). But this car was not moving even at 40 km/hr when there was no traffic and it was not picking up after applying the break.

My two kids below 2 years started vomitting and fell sick because of the tedious journey. Later, Kingfisher Red officials denied travel in the flight as we reached late at 11.05 am and we lost base fare paid for the ticket. After this, we tried for other flights, which were too expensive and we came back to Kharghar. The next day again we booked a ticket at Rs 18,000+ fare. Since the flight was only upto Kochi, my family took a cab from there and paid Rs 5000 for it.

The details about the cab taken:
    Driver: Umesh Kumar Mishra
    Cab number: MH 01 JA 9811

Now the losses incurred to me because of the delayed service and troubled cab:
    Loss from the cancellation of first tickets: Rs 4,200
    Loss from taking new ticket at high fare: Rs 10,968
    Since new flight is 200 kms away from my destination, the loss as charges for taxi: 4,000
    Charges for taking new cab for traveling to the airport: 600
    Payment to Mega Cab driver: 500
    Total additional expense:20,068 (EXCLUDING THE PAINS TAKEN BY ME AND MY FAMILY)

Please advice me what to do in this issue.
    Nevin John
    Kharghar.

varun_nalwa Guest

Default mts broadband not working

Sir i have buy an mts blaze few days ago of Rs-3300/- from a person name Mr.Bhavik(mob:9860149193) ,Rs-2300 for modem and Rs-999 for 1 month unlimited 3.1 mbps plan . But from the very first day i have bought the modem i am not getting even one tenth of the speed. The speed coming is 144kbps max. I have complained this to Mr. Bhavik several times but he always tell me to talk to his boss and hadn't give me any result. I tried for around 3 weeks but no result. I tried to contact the customer care but they didn't even received the call once .I trIed so many times . I also mail them about my problem to the nodal officer but no result. Please help me to fix my problem.

varun chaudhary , mob:9730522838
    e-mail: varun.nalwa@gmail.com, jalgaon(maharashtra)
    mts MDN-9145016160 ,MODEL-AC2766 , CODE-IS066044 ,KX ID:080800200010 ,PRODUCT ID:AC2766-NEN-09
    ESN-0D87B060 ,S/N- 451011719212

Default Consumer court

Sir, my advocate has been telling me that there is no appointment of Judge in state consumer court in Nagpur & hence our case against one of the housing finance company in Nagpur is not moving forward. Can I know from the authorities if this is true that there is no Judge in Nagpur consumer court?

Default Institute that promise to provide good english speaking course si only doing timepass

Hello sir
    I have joined a course in malad(w) to improve my english.
    She has taken 9500 for the full course i.e 80 hrs course.

Now after 10 days she is saying that course is finished and its not my responsibility to make you learn speak , you have to hard work yourself.
    How can any person learn and speak English within 10 days.

Pls tell me how to deal with such type of persons, and how to file a case in consumer court so that i can get my few amount refund.
    my contact no in 9004344945
    ID - progress.mukesh@gmail.com

dilip kadam Guest

Unhappy For internet connection at ramnagar cidco aurangabad

I Dilip kadam stay at vitthal nagar near ramnagar cidco aurangabad. I had applied for the internet connection on 15/10/10 but still i am not give the connection on asking the are saying that they are not having
    pesons who are alloud to doo the work. so it my humble request to help me out

Sachin Nalawade Guest

Question Fraud of icici prudential life insurance

* Mandatory Fields
    *Name of Complainant Mr./Ms.Nalawade Sachin Ramling
    Communication Details 1394, Vinayak Nivas , Loni Kalbhor
    Door No./ Bldg/Name/ Floor 1394, Vinayak Nivas , Loni Kalbhor
    Street / Area Loni Kalbhor (station)
    *City/Town/Panchayath/Village Loni Kalbhor (station)
    Taluk/Tehzil Haveli
    District Pune
    *State Maharashtra
    *Pin Code 412201
    * E- Mail sachtech2002@rediffmail.com

Telephone No 020-26914004
    *Mobile No 91+91-9422509377
    Fax No
    *Insurance Type (Please mentioned Insurance Type SMART KID (CHILD ) LIFE INSURANCE , TRADITIONAL POLICY, Icici prudential life insurance
    *Life
    > * Non Life
    *Insurance Company Name ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE
    Policy No: ICICI Pru Smart Kid (UIN: 105N014V01) policy number 03259994
    Cover Note: ICICI Pru Smart Kid (UIN: 105N014V01) policy number 03259994
    Other Reference No: L03259994
    Other Reference No: 17229601
    Details of the Complaint (Please type the full details of the complaint) sir i have policy smart kid from 2006 which premium was going through ecs from my icici bank current account from 1 st premium... suddenly the premium ecs was stopped to withdwrawn from my account after 2.5 years regular ecs withdrawn on from april 2008 . i complained about in bank why stopped my premium... first there was no any reply...after ward s they told your cheque bounced hovever no cheque was bounced....they they replied your mandate is not matching with your bank account.....then my question was after two and half years after deducting my premium from same account....how u telling so? ok 2nd is if such thing happen company should same body to my home to change the mandate as required.....? because.....at the time of opening policy u send your executives to customers homes....then y not for complement solving perpose....? after my complaints also they doesnt cared it and not started premium....... hovever in march 2009 i filled all payment due 26026 by cash in swargate branch of insurance company.......then also they had not started my ecs.....telling u should fill penaulties for late payment......? i told them there was not my fault.....u should have sent somebody to me to collect another mandate and payment also.....? after that also....company not started my policy hovever my payment was lieing in company account.......... also in aug 2009 i filled remaing 8000 rs amont for further premiums....then also company not started my ecs and policy also.......... in mar 10 again i filled remaining 16000 amount till 31 march 2010 as premium amount...... still company not started my ecs and policy also........ after this in april first week i asked to refund me all my payment ....which was lieing in account and in policy also........ still yet they have not solved my problem........Sachin Ramling Nalavade,
    after giving letter to refund me all my payment ......aftere one week i found company deducted the ecs from my account............? on 18 april 2010..........? how? after two years....without new mandate and after i asked to refund me all payment...? when i have asked for refund me all my payments and withdrawn some amount which was lieing with out invested in policy. how company taken payment from my account with the same providings from me at initially in 2006. this indicates company is just cheating peopl e and doing as per its own rule......rudely...in wrong way......... never u think this is just a cheating.......thus after this premium again they stopped ecs.....how?.............. thus from three years i m fed up of this wronge policy and thus i should get all my payment invested in policy with a proper interest........i request u to look in it........ my cell no is .....9422509377 , here are some conversation bet me and company: This is with reference to your concern
    pertaining to ICICI Pru Smart Kid (UIN: 105N014V01) policy number 03259994
    received from Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) on July
    25, 2010.

I have
    reassessed your concern and have considered all the aspects before providing
    our decision to you. Hence I wish to reiterate that the company stands by its
    decision conveyed to you vide our email dated February
    26, 2010.

I wish to inform you that Electronic
    Clearing System (ECS) was sent to your bank to collect an amount of Rs. 2169/-
    (Rupees Two Thousand One Hundred Sixty Nine Only) on April 10, 2008, however
    the same was dishonored by your bank on April 22, 2008 reason being
    “Account description does not tally”. with use of same ecs u have deducted money from my account for more than 2.5 years ....how was that?

Please note a Short message Service (SMS)
    was sent to you on May 06, 2008 informing you about the lapsation of
    aforesaid policy. On April 30, 2008, you had approached our branch to update
    the ECS details and the same were duly processed, however since we had not
    received the premium, policy had lapsed. i approached to u to ask to start ecs....before u r informantion to me....why ecs was not started?

Sir, we have contacted your bank to get
    more details on the dishonor of the premium collection in April 2008, however
    they are unable to divulge any information for security reasons. Hence request
    you to kindly contact your bank in this regards.bank told me we rend reason to company and see there?

I trust the above explanation clarifies your concern.

Please
    do let me know in case you need any clarification.

For any other assistance you can contact
    our customer service helpline 9892577766. You may also write to us on