Thread: Consumer Court Karnataka

BANGALORE – 560001
    STD CODE: 080
    E-mai : karscdrc@kar.nic.in & kar-sforum@nic.in

States/District Forum Karnataka

Bangalore Urban District Consumer Disputes Redressal.

Basava Bhavan,Sri Basaveshwara Circle, High Grounds, Bangalore-560001

Cauvery Bhavan, 8th Floor, BWSSB Wing, Kempe Gawda Road, Bangalore-560009
    Telefax
    080-22211137

Banglore Rural & Urban I Addl. District Forum,
    1/7, Swathi Complex, Seshadripuram, Bangalore-560020.
    080-23442670
    Fax : 080-23140797

Bangalore II Additional District Forum,
    1/7, Swathi Complex, Seshadripuram, Bangalore-560020.
    080-23468596

D.C. Office Compound, Bellary –583101
    Telefax -08392-276589
    08392-254455

Belgaum District Forum,
    District & Sessions Judge Court Premises, Belagaum-590001.
    Telefax- 0831-2426140

Bidar District Forum
    No. 8-11-16, Chatrapati Shivaji Road, Bidar-585401
    08482-225463
    Fax : 08482-224661

Bijapur District Forum,
    Sri Ganesha Nagar, Near Ibrahimpur, Managoli Road, Bijapur-586102.
    08352-276257
    Fax : 08352-255390

Chickmagalur District Forum,
    Nagarathna Building, Vijayapura Main Road, Chickmagalur-577101.
    08262-234864

Chitradurga District Forum,
    3rd Cross, J.C.R.Layout
    Upstairs of the Merchants Co-op. Bank Building
    Chitradurga-577501.
    08194-431451

Dakshina Kannada District Forum,
    Mangalore City Corporation Building, Lalbagh, Mangalore-575008.
    0824-2457498

Dharwad District Forum
    Shinge Building, Opp. Vidyagiri Post Office, Vidyagiri Dharwad-580004.
    0836-2460842

Gulbarga District Forum,
    Compound of Vikas Bhavan, Ist floor, Above Labout Court, Heroorkar Building, Station Road, Gulbarga-585102.
    08472-256033

Hassan District Forum,
    1097, 11th Cross, K.R. Puram, Hassan- 573201.
    08172-266892

Kolar District Forum,
    H.N. Gowda Building, K.No.419, I Floor, M.B. Road,
    Kolar-563101.
    08152-241121

Kodagu District Forum,
    Shekar Complex, Mahadeva Pete, Madikeri – 571201.
    08272-229852

Mandya District Forum,
    No. 2062, II Cross, Subash Nagar, Mandya – 571401.
    0823-222100

Mysore District Forum,
    No. 845, New Kantharaj Urs Road, G.C.S.T. Layout, Kuvempu Nagar, Mysore – 570023
    0821-2344902

Raichur District Forum,
    D.C. Office Compound,
    Raichur – 584101.
    08532-233006

Shimoga District Forum,
    Shantha Mansion, Ist Floor, @@@@hinagar Main Road, Shimoga – 577201.
    08182-220058

Tumkur District Forum,
    Old D.C. Office Compound, Tumkur – 572101.
    0816-2273037

Uttara Kannada District Consumer Forum,
    M.G. Road, Karwar – 581301.
    08382-227404

0820-2523170

karthik a v Guest

Default samsung mobile replacement

respected sir,

i'm facing problem in samsung bh-520,from after 1 month i purchased it, i,ve given about 5 times to the service centre, and also seeked them to replace the handset , in initial days they assured that if problem occurs frequently only, they will get exchange with the handset, but it has occured severely for 5 times, and my mobile was in service center more time, sir please i request you to take this issue seriously, because its designing problem, please save the customers all over india who have been cheated by samsung service centre and also by samsung sales,i need compensation which have occured for me,,, i request u to please to guide me sir,,, please look over about my problem little seriously ...

Default Vodafone serive betrayal

Hi, this is regarding the issue which am facing and going through
    so please refer the mail sent by me twice to vodafone yet no results

I am very sorry to tell you but the problems which am dealing it with Vodafone is the worst and I regret opting it, The problem really started when I got a marketing call from Vodafone Representative who offered me 52 pack for which he later said that SMS’s across India would be completely free and would also minimize the call rates and I told the Rep that I would be Recharging ie (would think about it) But the Rep got the plan activated resulting in I loosing the benefits and wasting a lot of money in SMS’s so I called up customer care regarding the concern and spoke to two three Representatives who didn’t address the issue properly so I requested for level-2 and all this time the Representatives kept fooling me and kept me on hold say for about 30-45 mins and atlast even after reaching the Floor supervisor who was beating around the Bush resulting in my waste of Time and dignity as well
    Though after struggling so long I never got a proper resolution

Name :- Imran Abdul
    Service Registration number :- 1243739464
    Cell phone number :- 9916099365

Vodafone Customer care is the worst among all contact centers and please don’t get the script changed from we are happy to help you
    To something else coz in reality - Vodafone sucks !!!!!!!!

Default Vodafone refund

This is regarding Vodafone bullying the customer by wrong documentation.

I was having a vodafone post paid connection number 9916901698 and wanted to terminate the connection because they were charging 500+ every month without me not making calls that would cost that much. Hence I went to the nearest Vodafone office on Feb 18, 2010, and submitted the application along with proof of address. The officer there (trainee) told me to deposit the amount which was due for the month of Feb 2010. I duely paid the amount and was given the recipiet for that. After that the officer gave me the acknowledgment copy that my connection would be terminated. However, again on March 5, 2010, an amount of Rs 184/- was taken from the ECS account. I went and enquired about that from the office of Vodafone and the trainee there told me that he has made the necessary corrections and that an amount would be refunded. I was waiting for the refund and after one month or so again went to the Vodafone office and the trainee there told that you would certainly get the refund. I came back and was waiting again. Meanwhile on May 29, 2010, I recieved a call from Vodafone stating that an amount of Rs 120/- was due from me and that I should pay it. I told him that I was expecting refund from them and not vice versa. He stated that you have not applied for cancellation and that you have to write an email to this effect. I am really surprised at the way Vodafone is dealing with its customer.

I request all the consumers not to go Vodafone. First of all it was charging me like anything and now even after I got the phone dissconnected they are after me. It is the worst company ever I have come across. So be careful when going to this company.

Angry Honda Dio Waiting Period and unsatisfactory answers from the dealershipe and the comp

We booked a Honda Dio 2 wheeler at the Honda Dealership in Udupi, Karnataka on May 13th. We were promised a delivery within 45 days for choosing a specific coloer (Red). Despite repeated visits and calls, the vehicle hasn't been delivered till date (40 days over and 5 days left).

The understanding was that the "waiting period" was maximum 45 days - so we should get the delivery well within this period. But the dealership is not even aware of any shipments made to fulfill our order as recent as yesterday. So we wonder when will the delivery actually take place!! I submitted an online complaint on the Honda website and received a call today - the caller was from the customer service dept and wasn't equipped to answer questions raised by me on the allocation/dispatch processes and vehicle delivery.

We are going to cancel the order in a couple of days - just leaving a last chance window and going for TVS. Now our concern is if the delaershipe will refund the booking amount of Rs. 1000/- completely. Ideally they should refund it with interest as they kept it for 40 days without any use.

What are the chances of expediting the delivery, say by this weekend or getting any sort of compensation for the lack of customer service and the ordeal we were made to go through? Thanks.

Guruprasad Bhat
    azad815@gmail.com

Default Internet broadband

I have a broadband internet account with Reliance Webworld D.D. Urs Road, Mysore. I have validity and account balance till date is Rs.3200. Since the reliance web world is doing good business in mysore they are closing the store by september end. They are advising me to exhaust this 8655 minutes approx. Rs.3200 worth internet within 30th sept or else i will lose my balance. Because of their loss i have been made a scape goat by not refunding my balance. Please give me suggestions whether i can move the consumer court. Though after struggling so long I never got a proper resolution

Name :- S.Anil Kumarl
    Account Name : lovephil
    Cell phone number :- 9945211474

Default Torturing my parents in my absence for the emi

Hi ,

I have taken a loan from standard chartered bank 3 years back and have almost cleared it and i only have 10 thousand ruppees left to pay to the bank however these people have gone to my house in my absence and raised their voice at my parents who are in their 60 - 70 , the agent who has been coming to collect the cash from my house has been very arugent and rude and has spoken to my parentsa so badly. I would like you to take action under people like these that the bank send. the bank that i have a loan at is Standard Chartered Bank. Banks are hereto help people and not torture them , if anything were to happen to my parents i would be forced to blame the bank. there rae times when we are not able to pay and request them to come the next month however tehy create an havoc as far as i know banks should be here to help people and not kill them ...i am not abl eto make my payment and had informed the agent to wait for 2 minutes since there were guests at my place however he went ahead and sent out the bill and stated the bill is already put and needed the money , he has been torturing us repeatedly. either the bank should put an end to it else ..many power people will suffer.

The cheapest servise any bank can give , standard chartered bank know as prime finance kill people. They need to be kept where the slippers have to be .

Reema G

Unhappy Selling Expired products

I had went to purchase few household products from Nilgiris in Gokulam, mysore. I was shocked to see few expired products which are there for a very long time after expiry date. Where do i complain about this illegal activity?

dixsondoc Guest

Default Complaint against a computer dealer

I took a hi tech mouse from a computer dealer in the month of august from a shop in udupi. With in 15 days it had some scroll problem. I gave it to the shop and they send it to bangalore to get it repaired. they said it wud b back in a week but they took over a month to get it repaired. On repeated asking they agreed to give me the time gap as extra warranty. But when i finally got the mouse repaired they gave me just 15 days of extra warranty. Plus they took Rs.30 from me as courier services. I just have to ask whether I can approach the consumer court for them charging me for the courier services. After all if they charge me for the courier expenses then what is the use of warranty????
    Please reply soon

prashant ambale Guest

Default Regarding Telephone problem

I have taken a new connection for broard band & phone line connection in the month of November from BSNL. It started giving service after one week & only one day I got service. But I am not getting service till now. I have given complaints 3 times through their helpline numbers.

Thumbs up Nandini Dharvad Peda

I have bought two boxes of Nandini Dharvad peda from a Nandini Parlor near Kengeri NEW bus stop. Bengaluru. It was packed on 29 of December 2010. It was bearing a word saying Best before 8 days. But it was not eatable and wrotten smell (smelling like some paint). I have called the Cosumer care department of the Company. But there was no proper reply from that side. I have lodged a compalaint to same department (Address:dharwarnin@satyam.net.in) I did not get any rreply.
    My Address: S. N. Srinivasan, II floor, #93, Ist main KHB Colony, Basavesvaranagara. Bengaluru -79
    Ph: 481474021 Email-srinivasan.sreerangam@gmail.com

EdistaInstituteBangalore Guest

Angry Fake instiutes of bangalore in the name of software testing

This is one of the student of Info School institute .I had joined jnfo School in the year june 2010 with course fee of Rs 10000 in two installment . First Rs 5000 when you join the course and rest when your placed in company. They told me that the course gets completed within 2 months and they will make placement field in reputed companies at Bangalore with high salaries but I experienced the situation was the worst,Our course didn't get completed within 2 month.
    They said when you get the job you need to pay rest of the balance which is Rs 5000, but we were told in middle of the course that balance amount need to be paid now. We asked them how about the job placement they said pay the rest amount and we will find the job for you. The course was not completed. We got cheated and blamed ourselves,because instead of deep enquries about the institute we had joined the institute and got trapped.We lost our careers as well as money.
    Lastly I tell you that how we got cheated

1.JOB Guarantee
    2.Course highlights

Now,student please note that before joining any institute check the personality of the institute.Dont go for long duration course at any private Institute & Institute with huge amount.Try to make enquries about the Institute.

Default Computer Gadgets 360 is not issuing the Laptop insurance as promised

Hi Sir/Madam,

In September 2010 i bought one Acer laptop from Computer Gadgets 360, shop No: 70, Mantri Square, 2nd Floor, Sampige Road,Malleshwaram, Bangalore-03.
    They were offering the Laptop insurance and i have taken Laptop insurance also. They informed me that i will receive the insurance bond with in a month.
    On 24th November 2010 i have lost my laptop, i had given the police complaint, to get the FIR copy i need to present the insurance, from Nov 24th i am following up with the Computer Gadgets (Two times i have visited the shop and every week i am giving call to them) they are just telling me that you will receive Insurance bond in ONE WEEK, now it's almost 4 months over and no chance of claiming the insurance. I have lost the faith from Computer Gadgets. I feel Computer Gadgets is cheating the customers by giving false insurance assurance.
    Please help me in getting the justice.

Nagraj G
    Laptop Details:
    ACER ASPIRE 4741Z LINUX 3/320
    INVOICE NO:
    CG360-1125 Date of purchase: 11-09-2010
    TIN No: 29540327575

Default Extra Rate of Intrest

Sir / Madam
    Naanu kolar Dist Bethamangaladha vaasi yagiddhu naanu 1000 Rupayi ge sumaru 100 gram iruva silver POOJA BANKERS Bethamangal ivara bali adavittiru thene sadari vichara vagi naanu nanna odave yannu bidisikollalu hodhare angadiyavaru 840 rupayi baddi yannu sweekarisidaru andare 6% prati yagi bill kodalu nirakarisuthidhare idakkagi naanu nimma more hoguthiddene, sarkarda adeshadha reeti iddare samasye illa adare nanninda extra baddi yannu thegedu kondiruthare dayavittu intha Brokers mele krama kaigolluvirendu nambiruve

amit aggarwal Guest

Default Honda shine warranty

I bought a honda shine from HAIKU HONDA on 14th april 2011, the first service was due on 15th may 2011 which i was not able to get done as i was not there in town. on 1st june i called the service station they told that you can come on saturday for servicing. but before that the bike stopped working and they told since you have not done the first servicing on time. the warranty has lapse. This condition is no where mentioned in the document that were given to me. Please let me know what should be my next step

1. FAQ Consumer Court