Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: Consumer Court Karnataka

Default Maruti suzuki

complaint CRM:0987000008702 water leakage in front left door (swift car) complaint raised on 27 sep 2014,
    still no solution, Maruti suzuki (unkal-hubli)serviced more than 10-15 times but no solution,Even with area service manager also not got solution,
    I want replacement,...................................... .................................................. ...........................................

Default HTC IMEI Number changed because of Manufacturing defect

Hello HTC Concerned person.

My mobile details are available below.

Complaint : IMEI Number changed because of Manufacturing defect and new IMEI not able to use for my office emails. Please exchange this mobile and provide me the new mobile.

Details : I had faced problem to detect sim car, so recently I had visited to Jayanagar HTC service center (TVS Electronics Ltd). Per the instruction of your executive I have handed over my mobile for 10 days. After 10 days I got my mobile back with replace of main board. After replacing of main board my mobile IMEI is got changed. Herewith I have attached HTC repair report which is given by service center. With IMEI number I could not able to get the access of my office emails using GOOD ENTERPRISES, on this issue I have contacted my office technicians. Per the suggestion from them. IMEI which was given now is not supporting. Since I bought mobile to use official purpose and I could not able to use for this purpose. Please consider this as my personal request and provide me the new handset which IMEI will support for all the official emails.

The point is earlier IMEI was supported properly and I am not sure about why it is not supporting now. Please rectify this issue and give the proper solution.

I had purchased this mobile on 24/12/2014 and am getting this kind of manufacturing defects from HTC within 6-7 months. Considering HTC as one of the service provider in INDIA I thought to bring to your notice first, instead of going to CONSUMER COURT. Please consider this as high priority and I am expecting mobile which allow all the official emails.

If any manufacturing defects being customer and I had paid almost Rs. 17.5 K for this mobile. I would not prefer to use for future purpose. That is also within 6-7 months of purchase. Please consider this my request.

Now a days normally in less cost mobile companies are providing better service and good quality mobile to public. I don’t know why HTC made a mistake with this model ( HTC Desire 816 G). while visited to your service center I can see many complaints on the same set. Please give me favour and Justice to my point.

I would expect from HTC exchange for this mobile and I am sure I am may not accept Desire 816G because of defect. Please provide me the little more higher version and I am fine to pay the balance amount. I am still planning to go with HTC.

Let me know if you have any othe suggestion, instead to go and give complaint through consumer court.

I hope I will get prompt reply from HTC within 2-3 days and my plan to wait 3-4 days for your reply. After that I may plan for next step.

Customer details

1) Name of the customer : Sham Chikkerur
    2) City : Bangalore – Karnataka
    3) Contact Number : 98865-36865/ 94834-65107
    4) Email ID – personal – sham.chikkerur@gmail.com and official – Shamanna.chikkerur@in.ey.com
    5) Mobile and model – HTC Desire 816G – purchase date – 24-12-2015
    6) OLD IMEI – 355702061344000 and New IMEI - 355702066024375

Chetan Hiremath Guest

Default Transcend India Company Not returning my 1TB warrbty claim ed hard disk

HI sir,

i have purchased transcend Storejet 25m3 1 tb external harddisk on 02-01-2014 after six months hard disk has got partition problem so we called transcend customer care they told to use some company software after all using them no results were found good so we have claimed it to Bangalore Transcend Customer Service( ACCEL FRONTLINE) , NR ROAD BANGALOE ON 28-FEB 2015. After that till today company is not returning hardisk and tracking details are also same from 6 months. so please solve my problem
    complaint no: TSCBLR150000202DW

Ramu Meeshi Guest

Default Complaint against SapnaOnline.com

Hi sir/madam,

I have ordered one book through sapnaonline.com and paid the amount also using net banking as there was no cash on delivery option. While ordering it was showing that the estimated delivery will be 3-4 business days but it's been more than 11 days and till now I didn't receive my ordered book.

I called them many times and all the time their response was "sorry sir, there is a technical issue we will surely deliver the book soon" I sent them an email also for the complaint (Ticket Received - [#36971]) and asked them to refund the amount if they are unable to deliver the book but they have not responded.

I already informed them by call as well as by email saying that if you will not reply/take action I will file a complaint against you.

Please take it seriously and help me and other customers also to save from these frauds by taking strict action against them.

Order details are as follow.
    Order ID: SAP150803234031
    Email: cs@sapnaonline.com

Best regards,
    Ramu Meeshi

Harsha Vardhan Guest

Default Insurance claim fraud by ICICI Lombard insurance Bangalore.

I bought a brand new KTM RC 390 in the month of april from the KTM showroom in coimbatore.On the 10th of July a friend of mine tried sitting on the bike and he dropped the bike on a culvert,due to which the radiator, the fairing,the tank had all sustained damages.So i sent the bike back to the showroom and they changed the rear brake lever and the right hand side rear view mirror for which i paid for from my pocket.I told the showroom that once the parts arrive to inform so that all the other parts could be claimed and changed under insurance.In the mean time i had to travel to bangalore so i rode the bike down to bangalore on the 6th of august 2015.On reaching bangalore i had no issues with the bike and then the next day the bike started showing engine overheating warning light.Since it was late in the evening i took the bike to the showroom and on opening the fairing the service advisor told me that the radiator had been damaged.So i immediately applied for a claim on august 8th and icici lombard registered my claim the same day.The bike was then surveyed only on 12th of august and a surveyor by the name vikash(9538001892) surveyed the bike and i was hoping he would call me back with regard to the claim.But there was no feedback so i called him and he told me he had a few queries to which i adhered and promptly gave him the brief description of the incident to which he told he will call back the next day.The next day i called his number which was not reachable so i called their call center who gave me ICICI lombard head's number.His name was sanjeev and he told me he would put me onto the team leader whose name was sunindera.On asking him sunindera told me that my claim was not approved and that my claim was sent to the central investigation team.So i again called their call center and wanted to cancel my insurance with ICICI lombard and complain against their employees who were lethargic and irresponsible to which the call center person gave me the karnataka heads number whose name was bipin kumar singh.On talking to bipin he told me he would look into the same and he gave me the same response.SO I asked bipin to arrange for a resurvey to which agreed and sent vikas the surveyor back again on 14th august.Vikas resurveyed the bike and with him there was an external surveyor and the service adviser too.The external surveyor surveyed the bike and told vikas that it was clearly an accident damage to which vikas shook his head and agreed to approve the same and he wanted the bill copies for the change of brake lever and side mirror and he also spoke to the service adviser to which he agreed to give the bill copies of the same.On the note that it was approved i went home and in the evening i called bipin to ask him what the status was and he tells me that my claim has been sent to the central investigation team.After providing all the facts and waiting for them to survey my bike this is the feedback i get.I am literally disappointed with their services and their responsiveness meted out to their clients.I would like to cancel my insurance and go in for a legal proceeding against ICICI lombard insurance and their team members.Kindly get me justice with regard to the same.

Suhas.R.Gowda Guest

Default Replacement of laptop

Hi,this message is regarding to the indiscipline way of treating the customer in Pai international #195/196,West of Chord road,Rajajinagar 1st block,Bangalore-560010,Karnataka.We bought HP laptop 15-ab027TX on 30th July 2015 and the laptop ran into some problem,we visited Pai tthe same day but the executives over there didn't resolve our problem they instead told us to contact the customer care.It's not even a single month after buying this laptop but it has ran into a problem.We had bought it by taking loans from people they don't give respect to the customer.They don't even care that it's our hard-earned money.We need it to be replaced.I want justice,please.Thank you.

salmanbabu is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2014

Default Asus zenphone 5 bought from flipkart

I had bought a asus zenphone from flipkart a year ago after 4 months the sim was not detecting and the panle had come out went to compuage asus service centre they said will repiar the same after 2 months same problem went to them they said the board is bend cant do anything how come this happen they said putting in pocket or falling its due to the defect in making not due to putting in pocket also the glass broke please do needfull for the same.

sakeena.naqvi is offline Junior Member

Angry Complaint against LURA PROPERTIES, not returning our money

This complaint is against LURA PROPERTIES, who took 38K from us for providing us an assured service of 90 days wherein they would sell our property in electronic city (if not our amount would be refunded) within the period of 90 days, but they never even brought a client for our place.We had to call them everytime for an update and would get the same response that their sale team will contact us soon with an update. As per the assured service if the property isnt sold within 90day then they would refund our entire amount after deducting the service charges(which wasnt provided at all in our case) now after the 90 days period is over they arent answering our calls or emails and havent refunded our amount.

Please look into this matter

Aparna Peddireddy is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2014

Complaint against Unilet, Gopalan Arcade Mall, R.R.Nagar. We bought a refrigerator from the store. While purchasing they (Suresh) promised us to give Travel bag, but they didn't. We contacted many times. Every time they said no stock. After few days manager was changed. New manager said to contact concerned person and gave one number. We spoke to that particular person got same answer saying send you soon. After that we didn't get any response. Don't know why these people make fake promises to customers.

srgunukula is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2015

I am using TATA DOCOMO sim for 5 years and not faced any major concerns.
    Suddenly it is muted since 06/08/16 10:00 AM. No network symbol and not searching for network in manual search mode.

I traveled in my area within 5 Kms radius and no where I found the network connectivity. My location is Marathahalli , Bangalore.

Can you check the tower performance in this area.

dipndipankar is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2014

on 9 th of October i book one return ticket bangalore to guwahati from indigo price of 6994.00 . after that i got one mail and message that i ticket was cancels dew to they did not revived my payment. they mansion that i will get back my money within 3 to 5 days.after that i boobed one more ticket from air india.
    After 5 days when i didn't get money so i call indigo about my money back progress now they telling me that i book same day same time bangaloe to guwahati 2 ticket from their site. they get one ticket payment that was book other was canceled. and i want to canceled this ticket they will cut 4500 rs.
    fast off all how its possible that i book 2 ticket same day same time and when i confrom with bank they told me that you paid only ones. please help me sir now they not listen from my side they telling i have to pay 4500 and i have cancel the ticket. but its mistake from their side only.

Dipankar