Thread: Consumer Court Karnataka

Swetha Praveen Guest

Angry Silver turns black from Sri Mookambica Jewellers

This is in regard to Silver Items turning black that i bought from

"Sri Mookambica Jewellers"
    #503/3,Surya Kiran Complex,50 Feet Road,Hanumanthanagar,
    Bangalore- 560050,Ph : 26600875 Mob : 9972095113(whichis wrong number!)

BillNo: SL345

I bought the silver Items - Plain Chombhu(Kalsa),Pancha Patra & Uddharali on October 8th 2011 along with few Hindu Idols. This costed me Rs 8008.
    When i started using this for daily pooja,the silver items gradually turned black. Unfortunately i was not in Bangalore and hence could not approach them immediately.
    Now, on 20thApril 2012, when i'm back to bangalore for few days, I approached the shop located in the above address at around 7.30PM to show these items and get it exchanged.

The shopper owner was not ready to exchange and neither gave me a proper answer as why only 3 items turned black. These were following explanation he gave to us which i'm not convinced.

1) Silver Items kept in closed Compartment would turn Black
    My Ans: I use it on daily basis.

2) May be the silver items kept in open air will turn black due to some reaction
    My Ans: This was not mentioned on the receipt & also while purchasing.

3)You have not washed Silver Items properly as the pen marked has not gone which they maintain for their use
    My Ans: We do wash Silver very cleanly as I use it for daily pooja.

The remedy which he gave was to get the items polished which would remain only for 2 months and later point we should regularly visit for getting it polished again. This was not really convincable for any item newly bought.

I also requested them to provide the cash back for these items as i'm here in bangalore only for next 2months.
    He objected that once items sold will not be the responsibility of the problem.
    Also, I would like to bring to your notice that his response was very unethical(shouted on me) and very rude(his response- "do whatever you want we will not give the Money")

I kindly request to consider my complain and provide the solution for the same.

Kindly let me know if more information is required. Mailid: swethapraveen2011@gmail.com.

Swetha

channayya Guest

Default vodafone mobile bills month of march - 2012 reg.,

I have activated the net pack on my vodafone mobile no 9986957666 on jan 2012, after that i have used for 2 months. Then i have deactivated the net package on mar- 2012. but the march bill of Rs 1792.00 has generated, even i have not used the net on my mobile and they have not intimated me. i fed of these tings of charging of money withought any activation..... please help me in this.

channayya is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Default vodafone mobile bills month of march - 2012 reg.,

vodafoneindia is offline Banned
    Dec 2009

Hello Channayya,

Thanks for writing to us. As checked, there seems to be no discrepancy in the bill.

Kind Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka

ramesh.prakasham Guest

Lightbulb Homeshop18 online sheat

I have applied online purchase from Homeshop18, accordingly to that they send via TRACKONCOURIER service. Air way bill number 294468141 on May 25, 2012 and we shall deliver it on priority, but till date i did not get. I try to reach many time, but no response from their end. kindly investigate and help me.

Thank you.

With Regards,
    Ramesh

azadsale is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

I am disappointed by the service provided by Vodafone. I will never ever take a vodafone connection in future. This is what happened.

Just for the experience, i requestedvodafone care to activate the 3G. It was a 100 MB plan and as per the rule they should inform me if my usage is nearing that limit. But they didnt sent a message and the usage was above 100 MB. Now as i had used it, i paid the amount. But as it was expensive, i told them to [COLOR=#009900 !important]deactivate[/COLOR] 3G (100MB plan )and reactivate 2GB GPRS plan.
    This was done on 18th Feb 2012 and it was done on call. After that for the month of March, i got a bill of Amount Rs 1100 . I got suspicious and checked the bill and found out that there was no plan activated and usage was of 115470 (KB) which is around 115 MB should have been covered in plan. And on April 25th i got message that next bill (till 25th March) is around amount Rs 4398\. Email discussion was going on and still they didnt activated the 2GB GPRS plan. The bill amount came to around Rs-5500\.

One day call comes in the afternoon from their office. As i work in night shift, i requested them to call me in the night. The person who called me was rude and didnt listen to me. Hence i refused to talk to him. Next day he send a person (goon/gunda) to collect the money. When i refused , the goon told me that 2-3 guys more are coming to[COLOR=#009900 !important]my house[/COLOR]. After some time they started a [COLOR=#009900 !important]conference call with[/COLOR] the nodal officer. After the discussion gave me 30 % discount on the internet charges. This was the mistake from their part and i had to bear the burden of it.
    My argument was simple, " if i had a 2GB plan, then why will i use internet without that plan" . I actually was using that plan before i activated 3G. Eventually i had to pay the amount which i didnt owe them. I didnt thoughtVodafone have goons to collect bill amount. This was really a horrible experience.

surana is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

I have taken admission in IIPM college,Bangalore (HQ-Delhi)
    by paying Rs.95000 on march and april month and i paid the money incondition that if my loan is not passed or If i am failed in 12th my money will be refunded and my result is i am failed and so i went to the branch and submitted my documents they said me it will done in a month and now its more than a month and they have not refunded my money nor they picking my call.Please solve my issue as this money i seriously require for my further studies.

Nishan is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default Complaint against AIRTEL Digital TV

I am one among the frustrated consumer of Airtel Digital Service. I am harassed by the customer care executives, Nodal Office, floor manager and Executives from Delhi for a month now.
    My consumer no is : 3009714966
    Explanation.:
    There are about 8 complaints I have made to Airtel with regard to their service to me.
    The day I bought my airtel digital tv, I was told that my service will get activated within an hour. But it was not done and I had to wait for the next day.
    After this, I had issues with the video reception in the month of MAY 2011 from the 24th onwards.
    Each day the error says that prob was due to bad weather conditions. This continued for 5 days and finally I complained about this on 31st May,2011.
    Engineer came and did something and we paid Rs.100/- , but the problem was not rectified. There was a feedback message which I received with a mobile to call.
    Whenever I call that no, it is always engaged. So I called up the customer care and again complained. There was no complaint lodged but was assured that the engineer will be sent the next day. He did not turn up. But told that the customer was not available where in, I have given 3 contact numbers to contact us.
    I again had to call as I did not get any service later on. So, i had to disconnect my Digital TV as it had been more than 8 days that I was sitting in front of a blank screen.
    I bought a new connection after this and asked Airtel to disconnect my connection and take the SET TOP Box and the Dish.
    There was no feedback again from AIRTEL. So I called back the customer care, I patiently explained him that I bought a new connection and i cant afford to keep two connections and hence want to withdraw my connection. Then the person told me that there was no complaint raised against my cancellation but for a video problem and he lodged the complaint. This means, that I was cheated earlier by making a wrong complaint.
    By now i was irritated talking to customer care executives, and the wanted to talk to the Floor manager. But neither was he of any help to me.
    Everyone whom I spoke to were only insisting on sorting the video issue and not my disconnection.
    One person had also told that he will reimburse me within 20 days when it was already being 15 days that i complained about my disconnection.
    After which I got a call from Delhi and was told that the MAnager will talk to me and the call was disconnected, they did try calling me, due to my work i could not attend at that point in time. So i called back after a while and could not reach the no.
    And, I constantly received reporting messages about the video problem on my mobile no from airtel when they never arrived to a conclusion nor a resolution.
    I at least have made 8 complaints to Airtel within a span of 25 days but not a single person resolved my issue.
    Only FAKE promise was given that we will re-imburse the amount which I did not use and my deposit. But, till date nobody has refunded the amount.
    Today (28/06/2012) I got a call from Airtel +911145751300 and this Lady who spoke to me, suggests me to hand this problematic dish to my family or friends.
    And she rudely said that it was just the connection charges and not the set top box, so there is NO REFUND. This lady disconnects the call after talking all these. I had paid my rental which I had only used for few days.

Key points:
    Problem from Airtel's side, Fake promises
    My rental was deducted when the set top box is not used and when it was informed to the customer care,
    My complaint was wrongly raised,
    Nobody talks about the customers problem but they insist resolution favoring AIRTEL,
    When we insist on the actual problem, they buy time by telling the team will call us in 1 day, few hours, 1 hour etc and disconnect the call.
    Now my refund is denied,
    I have wasted my money on customer care executives for hours, my office time is wasted, my energy to get connected to them, my deposit, my rental for one month.
    A few complaint no's are: 19954798, 20130882, 19362028, 19544876, 19285033, 19400512, 19954474.

My request:
    I am writing this in hope of some help as a consumer, Kindly take some legal action against these CHEATERS and give justice.
    I am not a person who can invest on two dish tv connections.

Nishan.R.M

swaraj kumar Guest

Default not exchange my shoes.

my name is swaraj kumar. i had purchased one shoes before 2-3 months from converse(lotto) show room from gopalan arcade(near raja rajeshwari nagar).my shoes having defect, i went to that mall but no one in that shop is exchanging or repairing my shoes.the worker told there is no such repair and exchange, but at the time of purchasing she only told that if any thing happen with my shoes she will exchange or repair my shoes. so please take my comment seriously..thank u

converse(lotto) bill no. : 2464
    tin : 29060836992
    date of purchase: 31/3/12

m_junaid1ali@yahoo.com is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default Cheated and harassed by PENTA COMPANY

m_junaid1ali@yahoo.com is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

I had pre booked and ordered T-Pad IS701R tablet through Penta's site in march. They sent me a mail in may that the tablet is ready and that i should pay the amount for the tablet at a Punjab national bank. The immediate next day i went and payed the amount at the bank and from that evening itself, i sent penta a mail that i have made the payment.From that day till the 2nd of july i have been continuously sending them mails and calling them up.Finally on the 4th of July they call me up and tell me that the bank made a mistake in entering the UNIQUE REFERENCE id and so the tablet that u have paid for has been delivered to someone else and that THEY CANNOT DELIVER A TABLET TO US!!Even though we have payed for it and even though we have the challaan and all other proof. They say the Booking number entered by the bank was wrong but right below the number, my name M JUNAID ALI is there and my address and the address of the bank's branch i have made payment is also there in the form and in the chalaan.Still they say they delivered the product to someone in PUNE and they are saying that they will not refund our money and not deliver the product to us either! Please help me file a complaint against them and get JUSTICE![/QUOTE]

bhagyashree.parida86 Guest

Default Wrongly spelt my name in sbi credit card

Dear sir/Madam,

25 days back i was got a call from a sbi credit card agency who told me about the SBI gold and more credit card and its benifits and all and she convinced me to apply for the card. As, i was applied for the card and i received that card on 07th jully, after opening the packet, i am seeing the name on the credit card of mine is totally spelled wrong, My name is BHAGYASHREE PARIDA but its printed like BHAGYASREE PANDA. Now i can't use that card at all. I already went to the sbi bank and also i talked to that agent, but i am so worried that no body are taking it seriously, they are not bother about whether i can use the card or not. Simply they are escaping after they got their profit. I asked all atleast tell me the way through which i can solve this issue, still they are not giving me any right information. That why, i am finally complaining this in consumer court, karnataka. I hope you will consider my complain and try to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Bhagyashree Parida
    bhagyashree.parida86@yahoo.com

Angry aietel for its negligence.

I was fed up with airtel internet speed so I was given port to my no i.e 9901022359 on 11th july on Wednesday but I wae having currency more than 100 so I sent cancel for porting after my request for canceling I got a confirmation message tha thanks for staying with airtel on 13th july but on 18th early morning my sim has been port to vodafone but I have sent cancle for porting so I need my currency back. So guide me.... My email id is sujay09@gmail.com and my contact no is 9901022359...

chandrika.anil@gmail.com Guest

Default Airtel mobile bill

I have a complaint against Airtel. My airtel no is 9980621546, which is now disconnected by Airtel from July 21, 2012. I had written to their Senior officials also but no response from them.

My complaint is - Without any request from me, Airtel had offered 4 months 3G free internet service, since Jan 2012. Instead of deactivating the free service after 4 months in May 2012, they continued the service without confirming with me and sent me a mobile bill of Rs. 23245/- for May - June 2012 and discontinued the internet service without any information. I don't understand why they disconnected the internet service only on reaching Rs. 23245/- and not Rs. 5300/- which is my credit limit.

My airtel bill plan was on Rs. 499 Super value plan. My credit limit is Rs. 5300/- given in the bill for all the services of Airtel. My monthly mobile bill was always on an average of Rs. 1200/-in the past.

I believe it is Airtel's responsibility to inform me on reaching or crossing my Credit limit, which they did not do. They are expected to confirm with me to continue their service over my credit limit, to know if I can afford to pay above my credit limit.

I understand from my friends and relatives that Airtel sends them daily SMS on their bill status and unbilled amount. I don't understand why I was deprived of this service inspite of being their loyal customer for the last 6-7 years, I was never informed by Airtel at all.

From June 11 onwards, I have written and spoken to various people in the customer care including nodal officers, but I was not considered. I did not want to have another late payment levied on me, hence I decided to paid Rs. 5300 which is my credit limit and requested them to waive off the balance amount as it is above my credit limit.

Inspite of paying Rs. 5300/- within the due date, Airtel disconnected my outgoing on July 5 2012. As I was not getting any proper response from Airtel, I approached Akosha, who also tried to help me. But this has not been successful.

Airtel disconnected my incoming also on July 21, 2012, without any information. This has not only put me in deep embarrassment but also loss in business, reputation and stress on my health, rather it has disturbed all my activities.

I understand from Akosha that Airtel has now closed the case, saying I have to pay Rs. 21463/- as per my new bill for July to restore the mobile services.

Kindly help me get justice and resolve this case favorably.

regards,
    Chandrika
    Chandrika.anil@gmail.com
    Bangalore

Anvesh Guest

Default poor service for sony vaio

I bought sony vaio laptop(E series SVE15118 worth Rs-58000/-) a month ago. After 3 days of purchase my little brother deleted vaio softwares and re-installed windows, No doubt my licensed windows is gone. The laptop is under the international warranty of 1 year, I gave it back for the servicing job. Whatever may be the issue, i should be informed about it. Every time i call the vaio centre they ask me for a week. Its been 3 weeks already and i hear the same answer "we will call you when its done". They are not giving me a fixed date and every time they ask me for a week, there's no call from them. The last time i heard from them was the hard disk is corrupted (they found it out after the 3 weeks) and also they'd replace the laptop with the new one. I really feel annoyed. So, please help me out and give your suggestions.

Anvesh