Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Consumer Court Karnataka

Default complaint against e-techies

This company e-techies contacted me trhough just dial when I was looking for repair of my laptop. there was a problem with the left hinge that connects lower part of lapt top with the desplay. These people recited their virtues for 15 min to say how they are better than others and claimed that they have all iIndia presence and took up repair of lap top.
    One fellow came in uniform picked up my lap top. after few days they returned the laptop at about 830pm in the night. Next day feed back team called me and I had told them that I was unhappy with the work done by them and that the lap top have some issues with the keybord. as I had noticed that the key board has some malfunction and I told them as I was travelling they can pickup and rectify the problem.When the person came for picking up the laptop I had showed him that even the hinge was not fixed properly.
    Later these fellows call me to say that I have to pay 1700 more to get the Keyboard rectified.
    it was an irritating situation where the key board which was working fine was spoiled and they ask me to pay money to replace the key board.
    Imagining that I had to pay 2800 rupees just to repair (not replace the hinge), I feel cheated. I also find that they further trying to cheat me for another 1700Rs.
    what kind of looters.
    I would suggest that in stead of running a computer repair service unit they should rather run a gang of looters fot the kind of money they want make by cheating people

A Kr Singh Guest

Default Builder Giving my Money after 3 Months

HI Team,

I have booked a Flat 6 Months (Pre Launch) earlier with one of the new/small Builder near Silkbord, Bangalore. The builder is keep giving false Promise that they will start construction now and then however 6 month is passed now.

Now i want to cancel my booking so that i will get back my booking amount. While making the MOU and Sale Aggrement they have made a clause that they will refund the full booking amount, but that will be returned to customer after 3 months from cancellation Date.

The Builder has kept my money for 6 months and given me always the false promise, My money they have used for their own purpose and now if i cancel they will take 3 months to return my Money and they can sell the same flat in more amount.

Ideally they should return my money with 10% interest or as much Bank gives the return.

I just want to know is there any way to get my money as soon as possible (without waiting 3 Months), even i have signed the MOU and Sale Aggrement ?

Reagrds,
    A Kumar

Gulshan Pathania Guest

Default Complaint against VAG Infotech (Not recieved Marksheet and Certificate)

My name is Gulshan Pathania. I took admission in B.Sc(IT) in Global Open University(Nagaland) through VAG Infotech , Delhi in 2009. I took lateral entry into 2nd year of B.Sc(IT). I completed my Final Year in jan 2011.

My concern is my marksheets and my final certificate. I have not received my final year marksheet and certificate till now even after two years passing my graduation and I am in continous touch with VAG Infotech from the past two years.

Initially they said that we received the marksheet but we got the wrong marksheet of B.Tech. that is why we sent the marksheet back asking them for the correct one. Then I continously asked for my marksheet for another 6 months and then they said that we have received your marksheet and they sent me marksheet. But the marksheet they sent was also wrong beacause it should be a final year marksheet but it was written 2nd year on the marksheet and has subjects of 2nd year. Then I returned that marksheet of final year. Now its been more than 5 months I am asking for the original marksheet but I got nothing. Every time I am calling and they are saying next week and next week and so on. I even applied for the final certificate for which I gave them the demand draft of 700+ but I got neither my marksheet or certificate.

I dont know whether you will be able to help me or not but I am very much frustrated and pissed off with the lazy approach of the univerisity and especially VAG Infotech. I have shown in my present company about the graduation clearance and they are continuously asking for the certificate or marksheets which I do not have. It is hampering my appraisal and my salary. And because of this I am not able to switch company as well. So this is affecting my financially as well as mentally.

So Kindly help or guide me what I can do.

Address of Vag Infotech:

D-42, South Extension, Part-i, South Extension New Delhi, DL 110092
    011 46564776
    Spoke for Global Open University in VAG : Ms Anju (07428437303)

Feel free to contact me if you need any more info:

Regards:

Gulshan Pathania
    8971102000

AMadhukar Guest

Angry Don't get Online Purchse through ShopCLues.com ( irresponsible site )

I have ordered a Nokia Mobile 206 on 27-March-2013 at shopclues.com. Already I have paid the amount. Till date the product is not delivered to me. The shipping agency BLUEDART (Tracking AWB no 43517745423) updated like shipment delivered but i didn't get the product. I contacted with BLUEDART and clearly mentioned the problem , but no proper response from their side. Then i keep on calling shopclues Customer Service Personel and every time they will tell within 48hrs we will resolve , but it's almost 15days over . I did communicated through e-Mail and Phone and also raised complaints 3 times . Every Time they said apologies and need 48hrs of time. I am really irritated and mentally distrubed due to their non-professional and careless attitude towards me while I was asking for a solution since 1st April 2013 and also no proper update from shopclues.com on any mode to me. Since I am unable to trace any concerned top authority of the shopclues.com except customer service, I request you to kindly help me so that I can get my money refund. The Billing and Shipping is issued in the name of Madhukar Adimurthy. Disputed Amount: 3235

raj anand Guest

Default videocon d2h

I have lodged a request for re-installation of my d2h on friday 19 april they gave me a last date of saturday night but they did'nt come. Then i complaint againgst the staff to there seniour but nothing happend. Today is monday but no one has come yet. They have harrased me for last 5 days. The worst service of d2h is provided by videocon

Default Complaint Against ShriRam Chits Karnataka Pvt Ltd

I am subscriber of Shriram Chits

In the Month of Jan 2013 (ie 6th Jan) I made bid but till today after 4 months I have not received the amount
    what can I do
    Please guide me

Default Harassment by Reliance Communications with false bill

I got Reliance broadband connection on 23rd Dec, 2011 and paid Rs. 1300 as advance for the same and was promised a connection within 2-5 working days.

A few days back, I cancelled the connection due to lots of disturbances of Internet connection, even for some days there was no connection at all for more 10 days. Now, for the last few months, they keep calling me a lot of time demanding the Rs. 592. They are keeping on harassing me always and it is very disturbing me a lot.

Now the company has sent me a notice (Ref No :UM/RCOM/APRIL/0917, dated 22/04/2013) from an advocate to pay Rs. 592 + notice fees (Rs. 500), threatening to take civil and criminal proceedings against me.

Billing Account Number: 100000119133600

Advocate (who sent notice): R.S.UMESH, B.A.L.,L.L.B (080 42103136)

I request the forum to help me in taking action against this continuous harassment by the company.

Angry ACT TV Cable Connections Executives are not resolving the Issue and rude to customers and need help

The agents when called to customer service are being rude and the technicians and not visiting the place to resolve the issue. They frequently providing the Time Frame of 24 hrs and not getting back to me from past days and not polite to the customers and the managers @ the service are telling that they cannot help to resolve the issue and no response to the complaints.

Default Delay in delivery of newly booked bike from Royal Enfield

Dear sir I had booked a bike from royal enfield on 26.05.2012 and bike had to be delivered in 4 to 6 months but till date no proper response from the branch where i booked. and they keep on postponing the date, but the thing is price of the bike is increasing (when i booked it was 131823.00 now the price is 148015.00) if he had delivered the bike with in waiting period it would cost around 136000.00 now i need to pay more because of their delaying and one more thing is people who booked later than me in different branch/showroom are got the bike. if the delaying is continued more again prices will go up so please help in this regards. And i have some hard copy documents, if required and can be up@@@@d means ill provide.

Default Billing issue against 2G internet data- Vodafone

More than 5 year I am using Vodafone number:-9986320007 and my bill amount never reached more than Rs 500 to Rs 800, but suddenly current month bill shows Rs 8905/- this amount is very huge for common man, as I activated internet plan for Rs 149 for 3GB data, normally I will get the message from Vodafone against data usage , suddenly after 15th April 2013, I did not get any message against Data usage, due to this my current month bill cycle I have utilized 799mb extra usage, where in background my mobile applications get updated which I was unaware, due to this, reason I have charged Rs 10paise per KB for 799MB and my bill generated for Rs 8905/-this is very huge amount.
    I would like to raise below points with Vodafone

1) Why I have not received alert message when I already fully utilized the 2G internet data, I usually getting alert message from Vodafone regarding the usage which is suddenly stopped after 15-04-2013
    2) why my credit limit increased to Rs 9000 where I have not requested for increase my credit limit, without my knowledge it has been increased
    3) it is service provider duty to inform their customer when the charges going above their limit
    please help on this ASAP

prasad

jogiankit is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2013

I had booked a honeymoon package through makemytrip. (start date was 19th Feb, 2013)
    But, because of some problems in kashmir, It was not good to go there. The condition at that time was very bad and it was not at all safe.
    So I requested them to cancel the package and refund the amount. It's not, I wanted to cancel it, it's the SITUATION demanded it to be cancelled. But they told there will be deduction of 46,000 rupees.
    Definately I was not willing to loose my money. So I requested them to atleast change the location. But they didn't even do that.
    The response was not at all supportive and very rude.
    My honeymoon got spoiled.
    Moreover, I had booked it through credit-card, in which i will have to pay EMIs. But because of this, I had to take loan to pay credit-card bill. I lost 46000 rupees. It's a big amount.
    I am from a typical middle class family. And It was my hard earned money.
    I feel that I have been cheated,
    Please help me with getting my money back. It means a lot to me. It affected to many things of my post-marriage life.
    Makemytrip booking ID - IN1210B23291.

Thanks in advance,
    Ankit Jogi

jogiankit is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2013

Default Complain against makemytrip for cheating poor people :(

The response was not at all supportive and very rude.
    My honeymoon got spoiled.
    I am from a typical middle class family. And It was my hard earned money.
    I feel that I have been cheated,
    Makemytrip booking ID - IN1210B23291.

Thanks in advance,
    Ankit Jogi

Default PowerSoft system (BAngalore) is selling out faulty products and not supporting.

HI ,

I bought an microtek (850VA) inverter with Power Soft system recommended mpower battery (150AH) on 27th dec 2012.

they have mentioned battery replacement warranty of 48 month's.

Jan 2013 we found a problem , inverter back up was not more than half an hour and we registered a complaint via phone, they visited our place told that problem with microtek inverter.

they i have logged complaint on microtek web site, the attended complaint and confirmed problem is with battery and it is faulty need to replace.

I have informed same to th power soft system guys and they were also accepted problem is with battery and they will replace.

i have bees asking them to replace battery from past 3 months, initially they were postponing , now they are disconnecting my calls and not replacing battery.

I went to their office address, it was fake one, they have moved out 2 years back from that place.

please suggest what to do in this case.

Please do the need full.

Person or agent whom i bought Mr.Syed (9611556219) , Mr. Kareem (9845740780).

My name : Narayana Rao
    Mob:9341718180.

Narayana Rao.A

Default Tata Photon Plus unwanted bills

I bought a Tata Photon 3G dongle, and i was using for few months later i thought of to cancel the connection. So i paid the balance due of bill and called to Tata Photon customer care and told cancel the connection and they have told me that they will send representative so i need return their 3G dongle instrument and they will cancel connection later. After this they never called or never sent any representative. From past 1 to 2 months i'm getting call from Tata Photon Legal Department and they are telling to pay the amount of Rs. 2,078.00 which is the balance due for the instrument. But i didn't touched that 3G dongle from December 2012. I didn't used not even once in these past months. Now a days those legal department representatives calling everyday and tochering me to pay the bill and harassing me that i need to go to court. They are going put a case against me.

Please help me.

Name: Manikanteswara H.P.
    Mob: 9972226408

Manikanteswar H.P.

kgrj is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2013

I have bought Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 on 17 oct 2012. I had an issue with my front speaker and visited the service center at Maratha Halli. The service center informed me that the speaker is not available and need to wait for 3 days to come. After 3 days they said the part has not reached yet you need to submit you phone so that they will order for the part, and it will reach in 4 working days. They also denied when I asked them for a standby phone. I called up another Samsung service at Domlur and they promised me that they will order the part and they will inform me when it reaches. After 3 to 4 days I called up this service center and they told me that the part is available I can go there.
    Once I visited there and waited for 45 min they came back and said the issue is not with the speaker and they need to replace the PBA for which need to wait for 3 working day. They have provided me a standby phone which didn't serve a minimum usage. Same day evening they called me and said the phone is ready and you can come and collect on Monday since tomorrow is Sunday.
    When I collected the phone on Monday, I noticed that the back button and home button back lit is off white. When I conveyed the same they compared with white Note and said that since mine is black the light will be off white only.
    All these information I was sharing with the support India team and I was asking for a phone replacement since the PBA has been replaced in 3 months of DOP. Mr. Sunil Bansal from Support India team confirmed me that if Service center confirms that there is an issue after replacing the PBA, he will go for commercial solution (some terminology for replacement).
    As per the confirmation from Mr. Sunil I visited service center with my friend's phone and shown them the deference. They bought another Note (White) and a display (Black) and They have done all the swapping with PBA and Display and reached a conclusion that the White note display and my friend's black note display is giving white light and my note display and the black display of SC is giving off white light. Finally Mr. Sunil called and had a discursion for about 20 min with the SC engineer and finally he asked to take a pic of these phones and send to him.. He told me to give my ID proof for doing commercial solution which I was not carrying at that time. He told me that he will give a call once the backend work is over and at that time I can give the ID proof.
    Next day my phone got switched off after disconnecting the call and was not getting on until I reset the battery. I didn't inform the same immediately to support India team because any way this phone is getting changed so that issue will go along with this. Even after waiting for 5 working day, I didn't get any revert from Mr. Sunil and I send a mail asking for update. He called me and said he cannot commit a time frame because he has sent this concern to Samsung Korea R & D team. So I asked him to give a time frame which can be once week, 2 week, 4 week or month, Then he send a mail saying that he will revert after 4 weeks.
    By that time the switching off issue has become so frequent and informed the support India team about the same. Then Mr. Sunil bansal called me and ask to visit the service center to submit this so that they can send my phone to Chennai to pull out the log in order to check how many times it has got switched off and the cause. Also I requested for an android standby phone so that I can use my lotus traveller till my phone comes back. He confirmed with the Service center and said he cannot provide me a note but he can provide S II. I agreed for the same but they said ( SC owner and Mr Sunil) this phone will be coming back only on Monday since it has given to another customer. They hang the phone on a confirmation that they will call me once the phone reaches SC.
    After this calls they are saying that they cannot give me android standby phone and they cannot provide me replacement, If I will give the phone to service center they will send this phone to Chennai and they will repair the PBA and give it back. I don’t know why all these miscommunications are happening.
    Now I am fed up not interested to do service neither mobile nor interested to get a replacement. I need a refund so that I can go to better service provider….

Rajesh