Thread: Consumer Court Jharkhand

Near SDM Office, Latehar – 829206
    06565-248158

nitu verma Guest

Unhappy my ring

maine kasauti jewellers B.DEOGHAR se 1 sone ki ring date 22/05/2010 ko lee thi lekin 1 month ke baad hi wo tukde tukde ho gai. main dukandar ke pas exchange karvane gai to wo log tal matol karne lage. aur meri ring exchange nahi ki. please help me.

SUMIT SAHA Guest

Unhappy Warranty claim

Sir ,I bought a compaq Laptop(MODEL No. CQ40 425TU, SERIAL No. CND9222MQ6) On 30-07-2009 from MEDALIST SYSTEM & SERVICES,KUTCHERY ROAD, RANCHI,JHARKHAND,INDIA(Through Invoice No:RR00494,dated 30-07-2009)
    Sir , the Adapter of the laptop stopped working ,so i contacted the HP Service, center RANCHI /MEDALIST SYSTEN & SERVICES, RANCHI on 14-07-2010. After a long wait of about 1 month and 13 days, the service center authorities on 27-08-2010 informed me that their warranty management team is not ready to consider my warranty claim.
    Sir, I claimed for repairing/replacing my Laptop Adapter when it was still under the warranty period, but could not understand why the service centre/retailer is not willing to respond to my claim.
    Sir, through this I would like to request you to consider my plight and get the AC Adapter of my laptop replaced or repaired ,whichever is possible at the earliest.
    Thanks and regards
    SUMIT SAHA
    RANCHI,JHARKHAND,INDIA
    +919905584455

Angry IFB Washing Machine ELENA DX

I purchased my washing machine on 19th September 2008 from Electronic City , Ranchi . My machine had a problem two months before the completion of the warranty period with its detergent tray. I complaint in the service center , Ranchi but no response came from there between these two months. After few days my machine also stopped working as it was shut off for 20-25 days without the detergent tray. Then i was trying to contact the IFB company dealers through the customers care numbers 1860 425 5678 and 3900 4321 given on my operating manual .Both the numbers were not working. At last i send an inquiry on the web on the IFB home page . They contacted me on 22nd October 2010. They gave me four numbers to contact to the Ranchi dealers , those numbers were also not working. Now my warranty period has collapsed and they asking for 2000 Rs for repairing . This repairing was to be done in the warranty period . Kindly try to concentrate on this and help me in this problem . I will be grateful to you.

malandrakumar@yahoo.com Guest

Default Refunding of money from a private coaching institute(FIITJEE)

I am MALANDRA KUMAR a student of FIITJEE(ranchi) and my friend UJWAL KUMAR is also a student of this institute.Both of us are not satisfied with the teaching curriculum of this institute,so we wants refunding of our money from this institute. MALANDRA KUMAR
    TARABABU LANE
    THARPAKNA(RANCHI)
    +919472744407

Dhananjay Singh is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2010

I bought an Acer Solitaire cold and hot outlet hybrid brass metal basin tap from TIRUPATI STEEL, Lake Road, (Ranchi Lake North), Ranchi – 834 001, Jharkhand alongwith Sofia Basin and its pedastal and one Parryware Glass and one ordinary Glass on 21st December 2009.

I called the plumber for installing them and all of them were installed together and he charged Rs. 150/- for fitting the tap on the basin but the Acer Solitaire cold and hot water outlet hybrid tap was leaking from the begining. I asked the plumber to detach the tap from the basin and he demanded another Rs. 150/- for seperating it from the basin.

Then I talked to Mr Lalit Bathwal the owner of Tirupati Steel. He refused to return it back and said that he will get it repaired only if it is delivered at his shop. I kept on searching for a plumber from my busy schedule of work and finally when I was able to find a plumber I got the tap disconnected from the basin after paying Rs. 150/- and went and delivered to Tirupati Steel. He said he will get it repaired in two days time. I went to his shop on the 4th day but still it was not repaired. Finally after repeated reminders through phoning the tap was given to me after 3 weeks time.

I again called a plumber and got it fitted to my basin after paying another Rs. 150/- but the tap was still leaking. I again gave a call to Mr Bathwal and repated the same story saying he can get it repaired if the tap reaches his shop. Then I took the same pains of searching a plumber and got it unscrewed from the basin after paying another Rs. 150/-. The tap was again repaired by them but still it did not work and is still leaking.
    Then I pursued through one of his contacts Mr Raju Khetan who lives in my neighbourhood and had seen Mr Bathwal during his wife’s funeral. After repeated pursuasion Mr Bathwal sent his plumber to repair the tap on 14th December who after all his efoorts was unable to repair it and said that it was a manufacturing defect.

Now when I reported it through Mr Raju Khetan, Mr Bathwal has come out with an option that he will deduct Rs. 500/- on purchase of a new tap from his shop.

This is atrocious and why should I incurr a loss of Rs.473/- apart from Rs. 450/- paid on fitting and detaching of the tap to the plumber.
    I request you to look into the matter and do justice and compensate for the loss and harrassment for one year along with other invisible cost incurred in repeated running to his shop and giving telephonic calls.

The scanned copy of the invoice and his address is attach for your redressal of complain.
    Best wishes and regards
    Jharkhand
    dhananjaysingh15@gmail.com
    Home: +91.651.2290809
    Cell: +91.9431105617
    Last edited by Dhananjay Singh; 12-27-2010 at 04:15 PM.

Default Activated a service without my informaton

Sir, I am BSNL mobile user. Company has activated a cricket update service without my information and charged for this service. I had complaint in BSNL costmer care but company didn't rectified my problem.

Abhay Srivastava
    papusrivastava@gmail.com
    +918986716841

Angry Whirlpool not replacing refrigerator

sir, i bought a whirlpool triple door 330L deluxe model refrigerator from Reliance Mart six months back. On the first day itself it was not cooling so we complained and they sent their men. They repaired it. Again it stopped cooling after month. we complained again. the whirlpool guy took our fridge to their workstation and returned us back stating that this fridge is dead. so we asked for replacing it. we submitted all the documents to the whirlpool service center. they told us that they will replace fridge within 15 days. now its been 5 months and they havnt replaced it. we are running for 5 months and Every time they say that your paper is processing and you will get it within 2 days. sir i request you to please look into this..

-------------------------------------
    Abdul Matin Siddique,
    bhitha basti,
    Kanke Road,
    Ranchi-834008
    ph no: 09431106895
    0651-2231566

Default Violation of RRDA Approved Plan in Prem nagar , Road No-4 , Singh more, Hatia, Ranchi

Sir , I am living in Shakuntala Kunj , Prem Nagar , Road No-4 , Latma Road, Singh More, Hatia , Ranchi- 834008 I have bought home from this builder and in the map or RRDA approved Plan only Car parking was shown in the Ground area, But after that he has forcefully made one flat in Each block and also violating the agreement by taking more money than original deal. And Now he is making 3 more Blocks in the society Please do something to control him to violate RRDA norms.

Default extra charge over MRP

the snacks outlet near Kaveri Restaurant,KAAVS charges more money(Rs 25 against MRP of Rs.23) for cold drinks than imprinted on the bottle.On revolting, the shop owners behave badly of dire consequences.

Kindly look into this loot and monopoly of the said outlet.

Hoping for necessary actions at your end to stop this exploitation of general public.

sharique.iqbal@gmail.com Guest

Default Pnb bank not helping his customer in proper way

this is shazia sadique.
    from dhanbad.
    i have actually pnb account.a/c no:3045001500009173
    when i wedrow rs 500 from my account on 20 april,the money do not come from atm and their was detection of money from my account.
    then i called every possible number avalible in internet.
    they have not responded my call.
    03262303515(dhanbad)
    03262302368(dhanbad)
    so the last obtion i got to lonch complain in Consumer Court Forum.
    plz do the needfull.
    sazia sadique
    dhanbad
    sharique.iqbal@gmail.com

drsameerranchi Guest

Default tatasky apathy

Resp.sir/mam, i had done a transaction on 29/5/2011 for buying a new tatasky connection( standard digicomp installation) and grand annual sports package , the total cost was rs. 4904/-rs. This amount i ve already paid through my sbi internet banking account on 29/5/11 at 8.00 pm. The ref . No. Is msbi 1058902079 ig 52559168 transfer to 31014960840 bill desk transaction.
    I ve ample proof with me to proove that amt. Has debited from my account. After calling for more than 15 times at the tata sky customer care i am not able to get my subscriber id and all other details. I m planning to register a case against tata sky dth services. Kindly help.

Gayetry G Dastidar Guest

Default complain against HDFC Insurance for HDFC Insurance Saving Assurance Policy

Ref : Policy no.13154782 Dt. 16/9/2009

On 25th of August’2009, I had been to HDFC Bank, HS Road, Telco, Jamshedpur-831004, to deposit Rs.2,00,000 in Fixed Deposit scheme. But three officers there in the bank M/s Devendra Kumar, Malla Narayan Rao along with Branch manager, tried to convince me to buy the above policy in place of Fixed Deposit. In fact, they have not even indicated that the scheme belongs to HDFC Insurance not HDFC Bank.

Since, I do not have the capacity to deposit Rs.2,00,000/- every year, I was not interested in the scheme. In support of the above scheme they said that the premium can be reduced to as low as Rs.2500/- against an application for reduction (in prescribed form) of premium from next year onward. In support of such claim, they called one Mrs Usha Diwaakar Vankamamidi, whose Policy no.13024609 dated 15.7.2009, which shown that the policy holders initial deposit was Rupees one lakh at the beginning and next year onward he is allowed to deposit Rs.20,000 per year against a request of reduction of premium. After verifying the case, I had agreed and issued a cheque of Rs.2, 00,000 on 27th August’09 which was collected personally from my residence by the above two employees of the bank. After receiving the policy, I understand, the premium has been deposited through a Insurance Agent Mr. Ahmed (not known to me) and not through bank.

As per their instruction, on 1st August’10, I have submitted my application (Printed Appln. form available at HDFC Bank) requesting for reduction of premium to Rs.10,000 to Mr Devender. I was continuously submitted 4 applications within a month to Mr Devender, who assured me of no worry as the reply usually, come in late and no penal changes imposed for the late submission of premium.

After two months, Mr Devender along with Mr Nirban Das, who is Manager, HDFC Insurance in Jamshedpur, called me and assured me of no worry and Mr Das would personally bring the reply in no time. After getting assurance from Mr Das, a Manager of HDFC Insurance, which seems to be genuine, I arranged Rs 2,00,000/- to deposit the premium. In the mean time (after 15 days of continuous chasing), Mr Das informed me, that the reduction of Premium facilities is not allowed as the term has been withdrawn from the scheme and all those officers including a Manager of Insurance are ignorant about the change and I have no other way but to deposit Rs,200000/- immediately.

Now, I understand that it is a clear case of either corporate cheating to get business or HDFC Bank employees are collecting commission thro’ some agents at any cost even by misleading clients. I have lost my confidence on HDFC Insurance and I want to exit from the policy immediately or alternatively find an amicable solution to continue the policy.

Gayetri G Dastidar
    Jamshedpur-831008
    Email: samirangd@in.com

Default Regarding mobile bettary backup

I have purchase a micromax GC360 mobile four month back. Now at present the bettary backup is very less. Same thing I complain to their service centre but they repply that no any guaranty against bettary. So pls. tell what i do.
    . ............. ............... ............ .............. ............... .............. ........ ..................... ........... ......... .... ............. ........ .................... ................ ................. ...................

From
    A. K. Pathak
    Kadma, Jamshedpur-831005

Default harrasment

It is very disheartning to inform you that the goodwill of such a reputed company" BLACKBERRY'' is being hampered.
    Myself Ashutosh kabra,purchased a Blackberry 8520 handset (IMEI- 356932041585393) on 22/05/2011 from inderjeet electronics,bistupur.After few days of purchase of handset,i started facing problems as in trackball issue and hanging problem.i contacted "IT SERVICES,BESIDE BSNL OFFICE,57,BARADWARI,SAKCHI,JAMSHEDPUR''.where i reported my grievance.They updated the software and gave it back to me.As thaught,it was not only the problem of software,the next day again i have to deposit the handset with same complain''trackball not working and phone getting hanged''.This time they took the handset and sent it to blackberry higher level repair centre which is situated in bangalore.after 10 days i was told that i will be given a new handset as the company has swapped the handset.after 2 days i took the delivery of the swapped handset.The replacement IMEI No.being 359429034630267.again after somedays i encountered the same problem''Trackball not working and phone getting hanged after going in phone options".i again deposited the handset at ''IT SERVICES'' on 23rd of september,2011.work order no being ITS/BB/11/0083,case id - BB0197253,PIN -21D782CA.they took the handset and this time again they sent it to ''blackberry higher level repair centre''.after 9 days i was told that again the company has swapped the handset.yesterday i went to take the delivery of the handset.they provided me with the new swapped handset.and that time only in front of them i checked the handset.to my disappointment i found that this handset also has the same problem.'' phone getting hanged after going in phone option and trackball not working''.so i din took the delivery of the handset.it was too annoying a situation for me.
    A customer who is purchasing blackberry"'a status symbol'' has to face such a problem and same problem so many times.Sir i am very sorry to inform you that i will have to file a complain against BLACKBERRY and i will appeal to compensate me for my losses.just for a handset i have to burn fuel n go to the service centre and in return i have to face disppointment.
    You only think that is it feasible for a customer to use such a handset.In 5 months time the company has swapped the mobile two times and again the handset has the same problem.It is such a shame for a company.
    till now i din get any response from the company.
    Thanking you in anticipation,