Thread: Consumer Court Jharkhand

Prince Pandey Guest

Default Unwanted balance deduction by reliance GSM (prepaid)

I have recharged my number with rs 55. My balance has been credited with rs. 60. at that time my balance becomes rs. 84. After that reliance has cut my balance saying that i have activated caller tune downloaded songs etc etc. I have called customer care many times but they never pick up the call. And if they pick up they say call 198 for the complain. I have tried about 50 times bt they never pick up the phone. Last night I have credit my account with balance of rs. 30. Then my balance become rs. 69. Then also dey cut rs. 30 for some news service. I have never activated these kind of stuffs. and I want my money back as I am a student and i get a limit amount of pocket money to spend. please provide me with the justice. My no. is 9905941186

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Pandey View Post

Angry BalackBerrys

This is to inform you that, I have bought black trousers from Blackberrys Showroom at Ranchi on 2 nd AprApril 2012. In the month of july I found that trouser is getting teared at back side. , same. Month on 20 I visited Blackberry showroom at Ranchi. Sales guy of Blackberry showroom have received my trouser and make slip whose NO is 2724 dated 20/07/2012 and said it will returned after approoval of my Bosses. Meanwhile I came back to Bhoapl and keep contacting him. After 40 or 45 days later they informed me saying that I will not be changed because of intentionaly scratch and tear by you. But I ensures this is happened because of poor quality of touser.
    Sir I reuest you to kindly look into mater..
    Thanks& Regards
    Manjeet ek Singh

Default Complain against unwanted balance deduction by reliance gsm(prepaid)

I had earlier told you about my balance deduction problems. Now also there is no refund of money by the reliance. They had called me up 2 times and told that they will solve the problem but they didnt. Today also there is a deduction of rs. 5 from my balance. I am a student and I get a limited amount of money to spend on these things. There is continuous complain from all the reliance users and all complain are related only to this unwanted deduction of money.
    I hope you will see my problem and will help me to get my 65 rs. back. Please sir, help me.

siddhant kumar Guest

Default dell adaptor

Raisurana and sons, d' costa mansion: bistupur, jamshedpur. - sold pirated dell charger.

(Ratu Road, Ranchi)

Aircel company is not returning my balance(rs 18)pls help me.i have been irritated by these cellular companies

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Pandey View Post

Cheers,

RCom care

Cheers,

RCom care

Default chitting

sadi ke liye maine gari book ki mujhe na to gari mili na he mere agrim jiske karan mujhe kafi paresani hui aur sadi ek din bad ab aap he baataye mai kya karu

Default regarding builder.

sir,i had booked a house in K.K.SINGH colony,chira chas,bokaro,jharkhand in 2007. In 2008,the 80./. of total amount i had given to builder.he had promised me to hand over the house in 2010.still it is under construction.please suggest me what i have to do?what is the legal procedure to fight with such a stupid builder? waiting for your reply.

with regards
    Devendra Kumar
    bokaro
    email:4devongc@gmail.com

aranjan17181 is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2012

My name is Alok Ranjan. I am a research scholar in Ranchi University. I purchased a Reliance SIM before 4-5 months by submitting the required documents. Subsequent to that it was activated and continued for almost 5 months after which my number was barred without any prior information. When my Number was barred I was on Roaming in Allahabad and faced so many problems. I want to highlight following points-
    1. If , at all, I did not submit my document(though I submitted it) , how my number got activated for 5 months.
    2.Withot any prior information or notice, why my number was barred.
    3.Why my number was barred when it was on roaming.
    Some other points are-
    4. Withot my autherization / approval why callertune,joke,VAS, any many other services were activated and the mony was charged / deducted from my account.

Because of all these I really faced great physical and mental problems and due barred service and non-connectivity i faced economic losses too.
    So, hereby, I request you to take necessay actions.

ALOK RANJAN

Default Complaint against the Chairman District Consumer Forum Dumka

Mam,
    I want to draw your kind attention on the matter of the Chairman District Consumer Forum Dumka. The Chairman has appointed in the District COnsumer Forum Dumka but he has no interest in sitting regularly in the Court day as a matter of fact he is happy to work only three of four day in a month.
    here are so many cases pending since long but the Chairman has no interest to disposed off according to law within time, as a result the complainant (consumer) suffers the consequences and as you know the justice delay the justice deny.
    I therefore, request you to kindly enquire the matter and take necessary action in the matter.
    Thanking You

Rajendra Kumar
    Advocate, Dumka

Default Complain against bank of india jugsalai branch jamshedpur

I am senior citizen and I have submited copy of pan card to bank, inspite of that they deduct 20% tax on my FD amt.

B K Patra
    basantakumarpatra123@gmail.com

shishu6225 Guest

Post Reliance communication not receiver offer after confirmation msg receive

I had purchag a handset(Detail given below) on 26 oct 2012.according to
    distributer handset having 5 month free call 24 HOUR reliance (GSM+CDMA) T/C
    with every month recharge rs 100 top up to continue benifite . But in initially there is problem i didn`t got benifite, after a lot
    of complain 0n 198 and authorised handset distributer .I got offer on 28/10/2012, AND 29 NOV my offer was expire ,and again i recharged rs 100,and also received confirmation message from 52811,at time 02:53pm " RECHARGE SUCCESSFUL.ADDITIONAL BENEFIT CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT,ONLY FOR YOU ".But this offer is not continue on my no. Again i complain on 198 on 29 nov,but till today 05 DEC 12 ,i did not received offer ,Atleast i have registered 6-7 complain on 198 and registered online compalin
    customercare@relianceada.com ,mail.mostaly time i talk with senior supervisior ,they are always telling defenetaly and again and again they registered my complain and told you will got this offer wait 2 days ..main problem is there they are telling your handset " MEID" Is wrong . PLS contact nearest reliance web world i went at near ranchi there on 30nov, 1dec,3 dec,they match my all data information regarding handset .whether i have registered on complain no 198,all data are correct ,
    But still i did`nt receive offer and all are saying i cant do any thing,pls do something in my favour .for this i will always greatful with you

SHISHURANJAN