Thread: Consumer Court Haryana

STD CODE: 0172
    E-mail : har-sforum@nic.in

States/District Forum Haryana

Ambala District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum,
    Old SDM Office Building, Near DC Office, Ambala City – 134003.
    0171-2534370

Bhiwani District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum,
    Mini Secretariat (Judicial Complex), Bhiwani – 127021.
    01664-246544

Faridabad District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum,
    Room No. 202, Mini Secretariat, Sector 12, Faridabad – 121007.
    0129-2262290

Gurgaon District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum,
    Vikas Sadan Gurgaon – 122002.
    0124-2330220

Hissar District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum,
    Mini Secretariat 4th Floor, Hissar – 124001.
    01662-233104

Jind District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum,
    District Improvement Trust Building, Near Bus Stand, Gohana Road, Jind-126102
    01681-258100

Kaithal District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum,
    IInd Floor, New Judicial Complex, Kaithal – 132027
    01746-235199

Karnal District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum
    Ist Floor, (Room 1 to 5), Old Mini Secretariat, Near Civil Court, Karnal – 132001.
    0184-2267887

Kurukshetra District Consumer Disputes Redressal Fourm,
    Judicial Complex,
    Phase – II,
    Kurukshetra – 132118
    01744-223220

Narnaul District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum,
    Mini Secretariat (Judicial Complex) (Monhindergarh District) Narnaul – 123001.
    01282-258318

Panchkula District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum,
    Nahan Kothi, Sector 12, Panchkula – 134109.
    0171-2580300

Panipat District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum,
    Panchayat Samiti Building, Panipat – 132103.
    0180-2659701

Rewari District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum,
    Court No.11 IInd Floor, Judicial Complex, Rewari – 123 401
    01274-222731

Rohtak District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum,
    3rd Floor, Court No. 14, New Judicial Complex, Mini Secretariat, Rohtak – 124001.
    01262-245550

Sirsa District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum,
    Mini Secretariat, Block No. 3, Near Judicial Complex, Sirsa – 125055.
    01666-247800

Sonepat District Consumer Disputes Redressal Fourm,
    Malik Colony, Near Judicial Complex, Sonepat – 131001.
    0130-2222196

Jagadhri District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum,
    Court Room No. 15, Judicial Complex, Jagadhri (Yamuna Nagar ) – 135003.
    01732-227400

Jhajjar District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum,
    Infront of District Court Complex, Jhajjar – 124103.
    01251-256767

Fatehabad District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum,
    Court Room No.8, Judicial Complex, Fatehabad – 125050
    01667-230100

I want to say that Nokia Priority Dealer , Model Town Ambala City Hatyana
    is cheating people by overcharging for mobiles whose same price is less in the market.
    Kindly check it out.
    Yours
    Abhinandan jain
    abhinandanjain363@gmail.com

Default complain against Fame cinemas.

I want to complain against Fame cinemas(Panchkula), Haryana. we bought 4 tickets for a 10:30am show but they gave us a 9:45 am show tickets and when we tried to get the tickets change they simply refused.
    please provide us with justice.
    Yogeshwar singh ranawat

Default harassment by reliance general insurance company policy no.2015792311005821

Dear sir/madam
    i write you because of i harass by an reputed insurance company . sir i renew my policy no. 2015792311005821 this policy i renewed on 20/03/2010
    to 19/03/2011. but on the date 04/05/2010 the company told me that we want to cancel your policy and want refund your premium. in 7 days and they told me in a week if am not cancel my policy from this insurance company after a week your policy will cancel. reason behind it is because of very adverse claim ratio.
    sir pl z tell me my question`s answer
    1. why i add opt policy if they are not able to give me claim.
    2. where am wrong if my car want claim.
    3. whats the reputation of this company.
    4.what am do.
    sir please give me justice.
    thanks. Navdeep Dhull 09899877760

naga.pd Guest

Default mobile phone repair delay

My cell phone RAY T65 is in warranty period. i have some problem in it.so went to its show room to get this repair . on28/07/2010. The company personnel Kapil asked me to submit the phone and asked to come next day, when i reached there next day he asked me to come after 5-6 day after. again i went there on 2/08/2010. again he asked me to come next day.
    Sir this sheer wastage of my time and importance of my contact numbers.
    I can not make calls.

You are requested to get me the fine from company
    Company name - The mobile store, sector-11 panchkula haryana.

Lightbulb Complaint against DHBVN

This is to bring to your kind consideration that i am a resident of Sidhrawali (Dhani) which gets power distribution from Bhora Kala Substation District Gurgaon.
    We the residents of Sidhrawali (Dhani) gets power supply for only 1 hour a day that too in slots of 15 minutes leading to main folds problem to the residents.

Moreover there are concerns regarding billing also & when we approach local DHBVN officials they are left with no reply.
    So I am forwarding you my request to deal the matter on high priority so as to avoid inconvenience to local villagers.
    They commited that 8 hours supply per day,but last 8-10 days they supply only half an hour.

So please do something needful for students,villagers,childs & animals in this rain season.

Devender Yadav

unregistered Guest

Default Complain regarding Voltas AC Service

Respected Sir

I have purchased a voltas split AC in April 2010. It worked well for 1 month but after that it gives very less cooling n inspite of repeated complains to the customer care by phone and dealer from where we have purchased AC, No one came to sort the problem till 31 aug 2010. I request you to kindly rectify the problem as soon as possible. No one came even once after installation of AC for the first time while dealer told us for 2 free services with in 6 months but till now we dont have even single service. Our AC is under one year warrenty peried which will be going to expire in april 2011

bijendersharma Guest

Post Complained regarding VOLTAS WINDOW A.C (repairing and service under warranty)

I had purchased new Voltas Vertis ** window A.C. with bill on dated 19/04/2010 from New Ganpati Electronics, G.T.Road Near West Hotel Panipat. His contact No. is 09812578200. But It was not working and cooling from the purchased date. I had many sent many complained to my dealer about this problem by phone. Only one time his engineer came and told me that its relay is not working and it will be changed within 5 days and now i am bringing this relay for replacing. But after that they did not given any response and did not sent other relay. I sent many written complained to Voltas Customer Care dated (17/08/10, 18/08/10, 26/08/10, 06/09/10, 10/09/10, 13/09/10 and taken complained number 1800425455 by phone from voltas toll free number.

Many request have been sent by me to New Ganpati Electornic but no body looking on it.

So, I request you to please take action on my complained bcz I have not taken any use of A.C. in summer season and now winter is coming soon but they are not repairing my A.C.

Bijender Sharma
    Distt. Panipat.
    Haryana.

Default Washing machine damage

Dear Sir/Madam
    I have been suffering at the hands of incompetent electricians/washing machine repairman sent by Arora Electrical shop Haripur (behind sector 4 panchkula market. Contact no 9417924333) My complaint to get washing machine repaired was made on 18th Oct 2010. The spin drier was not working...motor was changed by technicians sent by Mr Arora. However they spoilt the wash tub machine as well as spin drier function. Now despite various phone calls during the day ,all I am getting is false promises but no one is repairing the machine causing lots of stress.
    Please register my complaint against them and let them replace my washing machine with a new one for all the trouble being caused to me.
    Mrs Deepak Sood
    House no 457, Sector 2
    Panchkula
    0172-2561505

ASHISH RANJAN Guest

Default Non receipt of maturity amount for surrendred policy no.422274332 (max new york life

POLICY (POLICY NO.422274332) PERTAINING TO MAX NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY IN THE NAME OF ASHISH RANJAN WAS SURRENDERED ON 7TH OCT 2010 AT MAX NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE OFFICE , SEC-11,PANCHKULA,HARYANA .THE MATURITY AMOUNT DD/PO WAS TO BE DISPATCHED AT THE ADDRESS MENTIONED ON THE POLICY DOCUMENT.TILL DATE NO REFUND HAS BEEN RECEIVED AT THE ADDRESS .EVEN AFTER MAKING QUERY TO CUSTOMER CARE OF MAX NEWYORK LIFE(COMPLAIN NUMBER 4241440,4170955) THE MATTER WAS NOT TAKEN UP SERIOUSLY.WE WERE ASKED TO WAIT FOR FURTHER 2-3 DAYS .NOW AFTER THE EXPIRY OF MORE THAN ONE MONTH ON 10TH OF NOV.2010 SMS ALERT HAS BEEN RECEIVED FROM MNYL REGARDING THE DEDUCTION OF FURTHER 2000/- AGAINST PAYMENT OF PREMIUM FOR POICY NUMBER 422274332. I SIMPLY DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PREMIUM CAN BE DEDUCTED TOWARDS A SURRENDERED POLICY. WHEN CONFIRMING THE STATUS OF THE SAID POLICY ON TOLL FREE NUMBER ,IT SAYS THE POLICY HAS BEEN LAPSED & IS IN INACTIVE STATUS AT PRESENT.
    I WAS IN URGENT NEED OF FUND BUT IN VAIN. AT THE TIME OF SURRENDERING THE POLICY IT WAS TOLD THAT THE PROCEEDS WILL BE RECD WITHIN 15 DAYS OF SURRENDER. I AM IN DEEP MENTAL PRESSURE AND HARASSED BY THE COMPANY
    So, I request you to please take action on my complaint.......

Ashish Ranjan

Angry Salary

H.s.a.m.board,karnal
    they are giving us less salary then dc rate please take an immediate action

JAI PAUL Guest

Default Complaint against bsnl for not porting my number.

It has been nearly two months long since i filed application for porting my bsnl prepaid no.-+91-9466610508 to airtel prepaid. But bsnl rejected my application without explaining reasons. Then after 1 month i applied again for porting. I again got call from bsnl asking reasons for my request. They tried to misguide me again saying they will increase their connectivity in your region soon and etc. They are just wasting my time and not responding to my application. Even bsnl regional office employees are not helping me on this issue.
    I want to file complaint against bsnl regarding above said issue.
    Sir i will be really thankful to you if you help me out on this.

Thank you.

aditya narayan lal Guest

Default Complaint of my Airtel connection mobile no 9996397783 issued at Panipat

This is to inform you that my above connection no is issued in my name in the moth of Nov.2010.I have submitted the photocopy of my valid passport copy.driving licence issued from U.P.along with one passport size picture. In the middle of Jan2011 my outgoing calls are stopped. When I enquired from customer care they replied the documents are not complete & suggested that I should submitt again my all documents to the dealer or Airtel office Panipat. I rushedto the dealer & given my papers to him. But dealer told my that there is no use to give this paper to me .Please submitt this paper to Airtel office. I rushed to the Airtel office Sukhdev nagar Panipat & resubmitted my above documents to them. They ask to submitt the locacl proof document. Then I have submitted The copy of gas connection copy of Panipat. I also contacted to the Nodal officers of Airtel & daily explaining the position. One day one of the officer agreed & open my out going lines .I thaks Airtel through e.mail. I also sent mail no of times regarding my complaint. Nobody bother to reply & ready to listen my problems. My allthe telephonic conversatations must be recrded in airtel office. One Nodal officer told me on friday pl. submitt the paper signed by my house owner. I submitted this paper also 10.30am to airtel office. Nobody of airtel was ready to acknowledge the papers. They promised that the line will be open today. I am sorry to say that I easted my valuable time & money But my line is not started. Despite of that I talked to the Nodal Officer Mr. Mahipal on 31.01.11 in the morning. He repliied me that this line is permanantly stopped & can not be started again. I requested him to give the phone no of your senior authority so that I can talk to him. I replied that he is the most senior authoirty of aittel & he has not given me the any contact number.
    I request your honour pl look into this as this is a sample of complete dictatotrship. The day my out going was stopped my phone was recharged with Rs.200/=.
    Sir I reqiuest you to do the Justice.

Yours faithfully,

Aditya Narayan Lal

Default HSBC credit card - Unnecessary charges on already closed A/c

30-Mar-2011
    The Manager
    HSBC

Subject: “Reversal of charges on an already closed credit card A/c 4384-5999-1269-1291”
    Respected Sir/Madam,
    I have used HSBC credit card A/c ‘4384-5999-1269-1291’(in Bangalore) during 2006 timeframe. Later, since I was not keen using this card and that I decided to relocate to Delhi/NCR, I visited HSBC’s MG Road branch in Bangalore for clearance and closure of my credit card. The settlements were done nicely and we had no due payments. Isn’t this card supposed to be marked as in-active by HSBC?

All of sudden, I got a call from HSBC, on 26th March 2011, asking for an outstanding amount of INR 7952.68 as settlement of this A/c. The only details that the collection department shared with me was that I supposed to pay INR 38.52 in year 2007, which today has become INR 7952.68 and the HSBC person over phone was not listening to me at all. From a global branded bank like HSBC, don’t we expect courteous behavior?

When we looked in past, there was a small mistake by my wife that she made a transaction on this in-active and void card. However, as correction she immediately cancelled the transaction and the transaction was clearly reversed. Hence transaction stands void and we can share the records for this. Also, the reversal was clearly mentioned in the confirmation mail from the merchant. Isn’t it a major bug in HSBC system that an already in-active and cancelled card got swiped?

Further, when we got to the depth is this issue, HSBC records are reflecting a transaction of INR 651.00 (USD 15.95) that was debited from this card account on 23 November 2007. Later on cancellation, the merchant Google * Buy Com had refunded the transaction amount of INR 612.48 (USD 15.95) on 28 November 2007. It’s a small difference coming from difference of currency rate but HSBC is treating it as an outstanding amount of INR 38.52 from my side. Should HSBC make an issue for such a small matter and why they are putting it on me, why not on the merchant? What if currency rate would have gone up?

Hence, it should not be treated as an outstanding amount from my side. Also, HSBC never informed me on my permanent address we could have clarified the matter earlier. HSBC was having all my contact details in Chandigarh, but there was no intimation to me over phone or letter from HSBC. Prior to this, I was holding a salary A/c and was a preferred customer of HSBC during 2004-2007. Shouldn’t bank inform the customer well in time, if they see any open issue? Why HSBC didn't remind me earlier on the permanent address?

It’s my humble request that this case should be treated as an exception. Kindly look at option to waive-off principle amount of INR 38.52 on this card, this is not intentional. All charges on this card should be reversed as there can’t be any charges on a closed A/c. Also, the card expiry date was 03/08

Kindly help us to clarify and close this matter

Sincerely,
    Parveen Arora

rajbir singh Guest

Post poor salary giving to haryana govt. school computer teacher

i am computer teacher in g.s.s. school . haryana govt. gievs the contract nict to handle the computer education in haryana but nict gives the very poor salary to teacher. my eduactional qulification is M.sc, B.ed.So solve the my life problem. thankyou

1. FAQ Consumer Court