Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Consumer Court Gujarat

Miraz Sarkar Guest

Default Complaint against Bank of Baroda Surat, Shahpore branch

Hello Sir,
    This is to inform u that i'm loving the Rude Behaviour from bank staff Mr. PANKAJ PATEL working in bank of baroda in Shahpore branch to a lady of my family Mrs. Runi yasmin who went to open an account in the branch near her residence for his child as per school requirement you might be think why i didn't write bank's name in capital letters because they don't deserve respect.. As she went to open an account for her child the man sitting on the chair (Pankaj Patel) replied in very harsh and loud voice that we can't open your account go from here and try in other branch and throwed the form on his table. I can understand doing job is very hard and that also in bank is very tough but that does not mean u can say anything to your customer in loud voice don't you teach your staff how to behave or talk to a customer and that to a lady?? And when i asked his name and told him to write down the same thing on a paper he refused and said do whatever u want to do nothing is going to happen to me i'm Government servant not yours. If u people don't want to open account then u can discuss it in polite manner as long i know i also work in a corporate field and i know how to talk with a customer and that too a lady. My purpose of writing this is to show a mirror of your staff working in such Banks and if few more staff like this u hire then in short time Bank of Baroda will be known as Bank of Rude staff. Sorry to be so so harsh in this letter but it was a answer of your staffs rudeness and as far as i know i didn't face this type of behaviour in past as my full family is a customer of Bank of Baroda since 5 years but this time the behaviour of this person was not acceptable. I hope you will help me out from this and take necessary action as soon as possible.
    Yours faithfully
    Miraz N. Sarkar

Default Damage Product Supply By Paytm

I was purchased Milton Nova Hard Coat Cookware (Set Of 5) from Paytm e-commerce on date 30 Jun '15 11:58 am and it is delivered to 14 July 2015. When I was received item it was damage so I was many time said and write a mail to paytm but they are not given a response to me. I am very unsatisfied to paytm. My ORDER NO. 1054486440 this is my order detail.

satish limbachiya Guest

Default for internet connection disconnect

I had a internet connection by narmada cyberzone private ltd last January 2015 (15 month plan). payment give in advance.user name is SATISHN

My net is not working since last 12 days. I have make lots of call on 02646-220080, 02646-224480 ankleshwar gtpl office ,02642220328 bharuch office narmadacyberzone, gtpl toll free number 18004190419,then I called on 8141766644 nodal officer gujarat head(kapil mistry) but no one has reply properly call and problem hasn't resolve still.

I am dealing with Share Broking Company therefore I require constant connectivity do run my business. I have facing lots off problem in my business since last 12 days due to connectivity problems. Please resolve problem as fast as possible

Please do the needful as early as possible.

Angry Save Money Save Power With Active plus solar water heater

ACTIVE PLUS - the name that stands for "Quality, Reliability and Long life". Active plus solar, the manufacturer, is one of the pioneers in promoting use of solar water heaters. Emmvee Solar manufactures eco-friendly and pollution free products that not only go a long way in helping global efforts in conserving the environment, but also helps customers in reducing their electricity bills thereby generating additional savings. Contact mobile- 88660 05262 *By-CLI0246AA 29-07-2015

location: Ahmedabad Baroda Surat Rajkot

Kunal galani Guest

Default Fraud done by you broadband

Hello..
    I am kunal galani residing at 43 manekbag society, nehrungar,ambawadi ahmedabad
    Want to file a strict complaint against youbroadband internet provider company.
    I paid for connection of intenet to youbroaband on 16 th of july and till date i dint get my connection. Every day i m calling their call center and i am not getting any response from them only fake promises. I asked for refund then also they are saying they wont give at any cost. So i am requesting to the comsumer court to please take a strict action against this company.
    (My user id for youbroadband is 1003832 regiesterd under the name kunal galani)

vidhi kakwani Guest

Default complaint for youbroad band ..

The company youbroad band internet service ..does not provide proper service and doesn't refund ..in a month 25 days it doesnnt work...pls help ..i call them everyday n their person has come just once ..
    Vidhi kakwani-9712247401
    The registered no.-1172809
    The registered number-9712600430
    By the name Ayushi kakwani

Default Unsatisfactory Services from Apple India and their service centres

I bought an Apple Macbook Air laptop for Rs. 75000. Within one year without any physical damage there were display issues. Product was within warranty and yet the Apple Authorised Service Centre (Unicorn Info Solutions, Ahmedabad) just Reset the display and returned the product. After about 8 months again i faced the same issue. They asked me for Rs. 40000 for replacing the display. I contacted Apple India, and they accepted to replace the display free of cost as their Service Centre was at fault. When i collected the laptop from service centre, display was alright. The next day i noticed that the screws (8 out of 10) at the bottom of the laptop were missing.

Rs. 75000 for a laptop is a huge investment for any student like me. I contacted Apple India again, and they are not ready to give me a replacement or refund for improper services of their Authorised Service Centre. Thus even after paying Rs. 75000 for a product, I m not getting a proper service, and extremely unhappy for buying such a costly product and getting bad service.

I either want Compensation for this, or else replace my laptop or Refund for the amount i paid on purchase.

Please help me. Thank you.

Nishan Thakkar
    (e)- itsgood2beunique@gmail.com

VIPUL SONI Guest

Default Netgear wireless router jnr1010v2

DEAR SIR

I BUY A NETGEAR WIRELESS ROUTER FROM SNAPDEAL.COM IN Mar 11, 2015. AFTER 3 MONTH SOME SPEED AND CONNECTIVITY ISSUE FOUND AND I CALLED TO NETGEAR SUPPORT CENTRE 1800-419-4543 GOT A REGISTRATION AND GIVEN HIM Your online case (#25532293) AFTER 2ND TALK THEY ARE AGREE FOR ISSUE IS AVAILABLE IN ROUTER AND YOU CAN REPLACE IT FROM LOCAL SERVICE STATION.

FOR REPLACEMENT THEY GIVEN ME RMA NUMBER
    RMA number: 1554908
    Product: JNR1010v2
    Serial Number: 3NK74BB302283
    Name: Vipul Soni
    Business name:
    Process Date: 8/3/2015 10:35:45 AM (GMT)
    RMA Shipping Option: India Standard Exchange
    Expedited Shipping costs (if any):
    Payment method:

I GET THIS RMA NUMBER AND GO TO LOCAL SERVICE STATION SURAT(GUJARAT) I GOT A REPLY THIS IS ONLINE SHOPPING PRODUCT AND WE NOT GIVE YOU ANY SUPPORT.

TODAY I CALLED DTD 07/08/2015 TALK WITH MR DHARMENDRA AND HE TOLD ME NO SERVICE STATION AVAILABLE IN SURAT YOU CAN SEND IT TO AHMEDABAD.

NOW IF THE SERVICE STATION AVAILABLE IN SURAT AND GIVEN ALL REPLACEMENT IN SURAT THEN WHY I SEND MY PRODUCT TO AHMEDABAD.

FINALY I UNDERSTAND THE NETGEAR COMPANY HOW TO CHEAT CUSTOMER. ALL CUSTOMER DONT BUY A NETGEAR PRODUCT AND SPECIALY WITH ONLINE SHOPPING.

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND SOLVE THE QUERY ASAP.

THX
    VIPUL SONI

Nikul T Patel Guest

Default Axis Bank Credit card fraud unauthorized transactions Complaint

My name is Nikul Patel, I have credit card of Axis bank.

There are three fraud transactions done on 23-Mar-2015 from my Axis credit card I have not authorized the all three fraud transactions which done my credit card. (Transactions alert attached)'

I had sent the mail on creditcards@axisbank.com for declining the transactions same date. However the bank had paid to merchant.

I had sent mail number of time to bank for transactions details. Still I had not received details.

I had also send mail on 121@in.airtel.com for transactions details but Airtel is not provide the details.

I given the complain to newest Police stations (complain copy attached) but there is no reply for that.

My credit card not electronic chip and a secret PIN as per RBI Notifications.

Nikul Patel

Default Axis Bank Credit card fraud unauthorized transactions Complaint

My name is Nikul Patel, I have credit card of Axis bank.

I had blocked credit card immediate and inform the customer card number - 1800-209-5577 and 1800-103-5577 also sent mail on creditcards@axisbank.com .

My credit card not electronic chip and a secret PIN as per RBI Notifications.

Nikul Patel

M:-9824453639.

******************

Post Found ANT in R3 Mall Honest Branch Ahmedabad

I Jigar Shah COO of Tri-Force Consulting services went for Dinner in R3 Mall Honest Branch in Ahmedabad with my Office staff and I ordered couple of things but the main thing I found it was in Soup....and that just blow up my mind...it was big ANT in it.

Jigar Shah.
    COO of Tri-Force Consulting Services (TCS)

Default Recharged not done

Yesterday i recharged with 252 Rs in this no 7405089601(TATA DOCOMO) special pack for roaming but recharged was failed and still money not refund. The transaction details are given below. When i will get the money back . Please help

TO TRANSFER
    INB PayU India 398066830IG0ANPKRP8 TRANSFER TO 32173669294 STATE BANK OF INDIA O

majid50502003 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2015

Dear sir/maam,

I have purchased austin black black silver shoes from "golden hawk retail india" address : 1 tulip complex alkapuri r c dutt road race course circle baroda dated 9th june 2015.

i went to the store and told him to see the problem ,he denied and talked me rudely and told me that puma shoes are of this quality only .i felt very bad and improper to talk more with him and came back .

after that i talked to customer care executive and he told me to send email , hence am writing this mail. The sole is coming off the shoe by just two months of usage.

Sending u the photographs and copy of the invoice.

Kindly do the needful at earliest.

majid dudhwala.

Dear Majjid,

We thank you for sharing this feedback with us; it is our constant endeavour to give our customers the best products and the best service.

Your concern about the rude staff is of great priority to us, and this has been escalated to the highest levels in PUMA.
    We thank you again for bringing this to our notice and we hope to resolve this as soon as possible.

We are sorry to inform you that we will not be able to exchange the product as it is not a manufacturing defect and it is a wear and tear defect.

For further assistance, feel free to contact us at 1 800 102 7862 or write into us at customercareindia@puma.com.

SIR/MADAME,
    WHAT DOES WEAR AND TEAR MEANS ....
    MY SHOES ARE NOT TEARED OR DAMAGED .
    PROBLEM IS CLEAR THAT ITS SOLE GRIP IS COMING OUT OF IT.
    I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU TO LOOK AT IT AGAIN, IT IS CLEARLY VISIBLE .
    I AM NOT SUCH A PERSON TO BLAME YOU IF ITS MY PROBLEM .
    THIS IS A MANUFACTURING PROCESS PROBLEM.
    I HAD ALREADY SENT CLEAR PICTURES OF IT YOU SHOULD NOT ANSWER ME LIKE THIS.
    AWAITING FOR UR POSITIVE REPLY
    Thank you ,Faisal Ahmed sir u have proved that my problem is genuine and pallvi keerthi kumar told me wrong that the shoe is wear and tear defect.
    3rd time I request you that I had bought a New Pair of PUMA AUSTIN SHOE from your official store and it is not a replaced pair of shoe.Its a new pair of shoe which is manufacturing defect faulty of its sole bonding coming out .
    I had sent invoice photocopy of my Puma shoes earlier.I again and again request you that my problem is trully Genuine.Please Please give me a positive reply.I am Resending again my bill invoice photocopy attached below.
    Please take it seriously ,I am a Regular and Genine Puma product user, My Goodwill is with Puma and itself is Goodwill for me.Its a Status to use Perfect Puma product and not defective Puma product.
    dear faisal sir,thank you again for undertanding my problem,sir service will not solve manufacturing defect.i have my old puma shoes with same problem .i have serviced it many times but pasting comes out after few days.i am attaching its picture below just have a look .its problem is still not solved and i m not wearing it .its a museum piece.whenever i see it hurts me .
    faisal sir ,i m using puma shoes since 10 years .if u promise and abide me that it will not come out in future i m ready for sending shoes to company.
    Dear Majid,

We regret to inform you but we will not be able to process any exchange for these shoes .

For any further assistance, please contact us at 1 800 102 7862 or write into us at customercareindia@puma.com

Thanks for writing into us.

We will not be able to replace the shoe. If you want we can service it for you.

Aug 24, 17:54

Thanks for writing into us.

We will not be able to replace the shoe. If you want we can service it for you.

Aug 21, 17:39

Dear Majid

We will not be able to exchange the product for you as the product was already exchanged.

From our end we can only service the product for you.

Aug 20, 13:30

Sep 2, 16:41

Dear Majid,

Thank you for writing into us.

Please allow us 24 working hrs, we will check what best can be done.

majid dudhwala
    Sep 2, 16:27

To pallavi MADAM and faisal sir,thank you again for undertanding my problem,sir service will not solve manufacturing defect.i have my old puma shoes with same problem .i have serviced it many times but pasting comes out after few days.i am attaching its picture below just have a look .its problem is still not solved and i m not wearing it .its a museum piece.whenever i see it hurts me .

Sep 3, 14:58

Dear Majjid,

This is in regards to your mail, we regret to inform you that we will not be able to exchange the product as the product was purchased on sale.

For the same we will be able to service the product for you.

Sep 2, 16:41

Dear Majid,

Thank you for writing into us.

Please allow us 24 working hrs, we will check what best can be done.

majid dudhwala <majid50502003@gmail.com>
    Attachments3 Sep (1 day ago)

to Puma
    All of u are mad ? Is this puma international customer care response.can,t u see invoice i had sent many times.i have paid full amount not sale amount.
    Sometime u say wear n tear
    Then exchange issue
    Replacement shoes
    Repairing shoes
    Then u say u cannot do anything
    Then u said for service
    Now u say its sale product
    Further u will say anything?
    I think all of u r mad.
    U are mentally harrassing me .i humbly request u to give positive reply.please give me contact of ur higher warranty officer.again i am attaching original photocopy of my invoice

Sep 3, 16:21

Thanks for writing into us.

As per our conversation. We will not be able to service or replace the product for you.

Sep 3, 14:58

Dear Majjid,

For the same we will be able to service the product for you.

PUMA
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Majid/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Majid/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Majid/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image006.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Majid/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image008.jpg[/IMG]

mfozdar_complaints is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2014

Exclamation Hetal Mehta are exploiting worst and not given salary‏‏

Hetal Mehta are exploiting worst and not given salary‏‏

Respected Sir / Madam,

I have filled a written complaint against Mr. Hetal Mehta {Ansi Byte Code LLP - Principle Consultant} at 27th October, 2015 04:30 pm. (approx.) in Sola Police Station

My complaint no: 2161.

He told to police staff I have to give me Mr. Hetal Mehta, I did not work and took salary in advance. He never gave me any salary in Advance. I have all proof against him. I never did wrong thing. I am just fighting for truth.

He told rubbish and false thing. He won't allow me to complete my notice period, sir it's common sense when whole month we worked and give salary to next months, how can it possible that he gave me salary I runaway from my duties.

He never listen any colleagues truth points. He fills that I am only right person. At the time of resignation I wanted talked to him and discuss about my resignation and notice period. He told me that I don't want to discuss with any matter and just get out of my office. So I tried to explain him that we are not slave and don't treat me like a slave. Be professional and maintain it. 12 - 13 hours of job is not professional behaviour. I told him last 6 months I asked my documents you never give me and your minor task pending then you asked me to complete now. Is it feasible?

I told him, give my documents that I asked last 6 months and my 10 days salary. I am ready to complete normal procedure and complete my notice period of 45 days as far as company policy is concerns.

Sir, he shouted on me and push me outside office with threaten of called building security. He said that I don't want to give any salary and after 10 days you will get your documents.

He forced to get out at 12th October, 2015, when I resigned job, and told that I will call security.

After 10 -15 days I went for my document and repeat that I am ready for complete notice period and release my 10 days salary.

Two other employees also not getting their salary and experience certificate. Hetal told to one employee that I must not give any salary of current month and notice period. Complete notice period of free of cost? Who is work free?

He didn't give 10,000 bond, 17 days salary and notice period.

One employee has not received his 19 days salary...

He is doing same things of capturing money with more than 4 employee and still continues..

I told me that 10 days salary I must not give you.

Documents are still not proper given.

I recorded our only 06 minutes conversations to my phone and please find hear with. My phone memory was full so I can recorded only 6 minutes conversations.

I will come personally and listen to you and your team when I will free from next company interview preparations.

Please find audio file as attachment.

Ansi ByteCode LLP.

Jai Shree Krishna

Jai Shree Swaminarayan

---

Mehul Fozdar
    Last edited by mfozdar_complaints; 01-16-2016 at 12:44 PM.

nickoonj789 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2014

Angry Didn't get Broad Band Connection even after 2 months of payments.

I were using GTPL (GTPL Hathway Pvt. Ltd.) Broadband since last 8 Years. But recently just before 3 months I had shifted my Home to another area and so I wanted a new connection at my that new home.
    I visited GTPL''S Bapunagar Area Office to purchase a new broadband connection , But Executives said me that they cant give me a new connection as there is no other connection near my area and so they proposed me that if i bring them new 5 connection, they will provide me a broadband connection.
    So in response to this proposal, I find other 8 peoples who were willing to buy a GTPL broadband connection in my Apartment Residency and we all have applied for a new broadband connection at the same time and we all had paid the price according to the plans we had chosen.
    But even after 2 Moths of payments , we didnt get the connection and each time we visit GTPL Office, they reply us that we will get connection in maximum 3 days, and after that 3 days, we listen the same reply with the arrogant tone. We have been mentally harassed by GTPL staff and we are now tired by their wrong commitments of three days.

Address of our Residency-

My Address- E-201, Nilkanth Residency , Besides Radhika Bungalows, Behind Veer Mangal Pandey Hall, Muktidham Estate Road, Jivan Vadi, Nikol, Ahmedabad- 382350

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223