Thread: Consumer Court Gujarat

Default Gujarat TET Examination charges

Sir ..
    I have no complain but I would like to know that what is the logic regarding the 500/-Rs. fees of the TET examination which will be conducted on 12/06/2011.?
    Its so much . And what has been done with the collected amount ??

Default Reimbursement of mobile balance

I have got a mobile connection with Airtel network in Gujrat circle(mobile no 9725535947)
    On 01 June 2011 i have used the internet service on particular connection for just five minutes .But the amount deducted is 88 RS.There is no justification for this deduction and i have complained about this to customer care service of Airtel on 05 June 2011. they are not ready to reimburse the extra deducted amount.I have made so many calls to Airtel customer care and all the calls to customer care are chargeable.so i
    would like to request you to take necessary action to reimburse the extra deducted amount along with charges that i have spend to make these calls...

yours faithfully
    MRS.Jisha Dhanesh

Default Cleartirp Debited a double amount on booking a ticket

i have been charged double for booking a online ticket......for which im strugling past 3 months......i have given all proofs regarding the booking ......my statement , transaction id everthing.....but nothing is been done kindly help me .........

ramkumar53467 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Complain Agaist HSBC Credit Card

Ref No: HSBC Credit Card No. 4384 5913 9407 6398

This is to reference to the subject, I Ram Kumar using HSBC Bank Credit Card from more than two year but on 20/12/2010 I received a call from " Risk Department" stating confirmation whether I am using the card for online transaction for Rs. 10,000/- exceeding my left out limit. I immediately confirmed that I have not done or doing any on line transaction at the movement, than they told me that they are blocking my card & also told that new card will be delivered to me within next three days. But with in 20 minute I got a SMS alert regarding use of my HSBC Credit Card for the payment made to " Bharti Airtel Ltd. (MCH DELHI) for Rs.500/- & Rs. 8000/- .

I immediately called up the call centre regarding above unauthorized use of my Credit Card, call centre person told me to complain regarding this unauthorized use to the nearest HSBC branch stating complete details. Accordingly I dropped one application at your CG Road branch of HSBC bank with the photo copy of credit card statement having details of unauthorized transaction, at Ahmedabad in January 2011. But till 22/5/2011, I did not receive any communication from HSBC any action on the matter. I again contacted customer care than they told me mail the matter to the bank; accordingly I send one mail to the bank on 23.05.2011. Than on 24/5/2011 I received a mail from the bank asking me the following
    1. Date of deposit of the letter.
    2. Acknowledge receipt from the branch.
    3. Name of the person to whom the document is handed over.

I have already told the bank in my mail that I have submitted my complain at bank drop box, as per bank employee they told for any complain regarding Credit card use drop box facility.
    Finally from July 2011 I stopped the payment, because entire amount accumulated is unauthorized amount of Rs. 8500 plus interest accumulated during last seven months.

As soon I stopped payment, I start receiving call from collection centre; I discussed my case with them than they told me that I have to fill-up dispute form available at bank site. I faxed the dispute form dully filled to 022-67444728, after this I received a letter that my case is old and partner bank can not settle the dispute.

My summation:

1. Why the customer care did not tell me to fill-up dispute form at very first communication, and taken action against the offender under cyber crime.
    2. I also told that you give me the details of the offender so that I can take action as per law of land. Bank refuses to provide any information about the offender.
    Kindly help me to resolve the issue with the bank.

Ram kumar
    A-402, Swagat Status-I
    Opp. Govt Engg College, Chandkheda
    @@@@hinagar Highway
    Ahmedabad-380005
    Email: ramkumar53467@yahoo.com
    Contact NO. 9428330320

Unhappy India today fruod

my name is mukesh Rathod.
    me surat se hu, mere pe date:-22/10/2011 ko india today se phone aaya tha, tab unhone muje 2999/- wala holiday package dia tha aur blackbelly mobile ki lalach de ke mere se debit card se 2999/- rupees le liye uske 3rd din 24/10/2011 ko vaapas unhone mere acount me se muje puche bina 2999/- rupees nikal liye jab mene pucha to woh muje kabhi bilte aapko aapka paisa 2 din me mil jayenga kabhi bolte he aapka pasia hamne nahi liya , is liye mene aapna holiday packege cancle karvane ko bola to muje bolte jo karna he kar lo paise me aapko nahi dunga.

please sir help me.
    meri india today id number hai - 1012055507

mere pe jiska phone aaya tha uska name hai ankurbhai, phone number hai-+918459340437

mera name hai mukesh rathod:- +919727143011 (surat) (gujarat)
    my Email ID is -mukeshrathod111@yahoo.com

please help me sir,

sagar amte Guest

Post idea cellular deactivate my card

Respected Sir/ Madam
    I am Mr Sagar Amte. I am using idea sim card having no 9824662800. There is no coveragae of idea in my office & at my house, so i also use a alternate mobile no. now idea demanded me to re submit the documents. so i dicided to switch on with other opretor, so i request for porting code, & i applied in vodafone as i applied in vodafone withen 2 hours idea cellular stop all services on my no after asking them reson they replyed u have zero useage so u cant have this no back ever again. but the thing is after i applied for mobile number portiblity they stop the services why not befour. i requested idea to to take documents and switch on the no but they dont. i am using this mobile no from last 4 years so i have many contacts on this so i request you to help me to get me my no back.

Sagar Amte
    amtesagar@gmail.com

bipin solanki is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

ppandya is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Default Malpractice and cheating by DTDC C ourier

Dear sir/madam,
    I had beeen in the business from last 4 years with DTDC Couriers.there are three instances when they had done so.
    1) they are charging differently for the same weight on different days to the same person.say Rs 150/- on day one and after some days Rs 200/-for the same. also they write the amount inthe customer copy differently with pen and the amount is also different.
    2) We had send a parcel to Nagpur which had been lost by them.NORMALLY the courier company already take the insurance charges withn the booking amount.They are neither ready to pay for the loss and nor they had tried to get back the parcel.I had incurred a loss of nearly Rs 19000/-.
    I think they are making a loss to the govt also.,by not paying the tax.as they make the reciept in diff. amounts.to the customer.

Pl look into the matter and help me to get the money back .

Pradip Pandya.
    M-9898926666
    Ahmedabad.

Hiren Gajjar Guest

Red face Complain against tata photo + services

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have paid last bill no 1135069257 on 23 November 2011. Then after suddenly the internet started giving me problems.

I connect the internet; it gets connected, but only in vain. This has been the problem for around a week and I have been calling the customer care guys who were giving me useless suggestions to change some settings which were of no use. Then I filed a complaint which was addressed promptly, only to find that the problem started again after a couple of days. The guy said there were issues of network and they were working on it. Now, the internet hardly gets connected. I get the internet once in a blue moon and before I could start being happy about the connection goes off. It's not even been a month and now I feel like throwing off the USB card.

I went to call center for cancelling connection but they are telling me that you have to use this service and you can not cancel connection. my next plan is starting from 5 December but due to bogus service i want to cancel it.

I must say, the service of this Tata photon+ is very disturbing and it is absolutely irritating.

I would want to urge the relevant person at docomo to look into my matter and get it solved as soon as possible.

dr milind Guest

Default complaint again satelac india pvt ltd

respected sir

i dr milind joshi practising in bhuj kutch and i have purched x-ray unit from satelac india pvt ltd. since last three month i am contacting them but they are not doing anything for it. and now i want to take legal action against them pls help me thank you

Default Dell Streak Issues

I have purchased a Dell streak 5 from Ahmedabad some 5 months back. since then I am facing problems every now and then. Right now I am not able to connect to internet although service providers connection is working fine. I checked with other friends who have subscribed to the same service provider. Its vodafone.

I have got the cell phone replaced two times. This is the third instrument I am using.

1. First time, only after two days I got replacement because it was not catching the network.
    2. Second time it was getting hanged and response was very slow so I spoke to local service center representative and got it replaced. Between second and third instrument, I did factory reset two times.
    3. Now the third handset-currently I am using- has following problems.
    a. Now I am not able to connect to GPRS. Cell shows GPRS connection but not able to open websites, twitter and not getting any mails.
    b. Even getting Force Close error so many times.
    c. Even not able to talk through
    d. Picture gallery is not refreshing the pictures stored on SD Card
    f. Audio files dont get refreshed in the desk widget unless I restart the cell.

In between because of slow response, I was advised to get my firmware updated from the local representative and I followed the same at service center.

Now every time Dell offer to replace the handset. My concern is that they are not accepting that the handset has problem. Initially I cooperated but now I am getting frustrated because every time I get replacement or do factory reset or get the firmware updated, I have to follow following process all again
    a. Take entire cell back up including contacts
    b. After reset, restore the back up
    c. Configure all the setting as per my preferences
    d. Download all the applications I had earlier as dell back up doesn't cover this
    e. Configure all the application all over again

Apart from this, I loose the auto dictionary created for swype keyboard as per my usage for which there is no option to take back up or restore.

Once or twice i did in the name of cooperation but now doing same all the time cost me time and money. Going to service center every time cost me time and money too.

Above all it is very frustrating and dell has nothing to offer apart from replacement.

Why should I do all these exercise all over again every time because of Manufacturer's mistakes ?

Dell warranty is for one year only. I suspect that the handset has problem so after one year where will I go and complain. ?I have completely lost faith in this handset.

And Its been just 4 to 5 months to my purchase and I have done all cumbersome process almost 6 time. Frequency is almost once a month. So how can I trust the instrument. Any instrument I will receive will be faulty and I will be trapped once the years time is over.

AASHIT Guest

Default Complaint against country club/ vacations

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have purchased a membership with Country club @ Rs.20786/- on 16th Oct'11 but they have swapped my HDFC credit card also for Rs.50000/- howvere Rs.20786/- paid by my ICICI debit card. Now they prepared fake agreement mentioning some differenet type of membership type for the amount of Rs.70786/- where signature are not mine & forcing me to accept the same. Here the origional copies of actual agreement which accepted on 16th Oct'11 & signed by both the parties @ Rs. 20786/- is having with me. very next day on 17th I have also registered my complaint to HDFC bank but they are alos forcing me & deducting the amount from my HDFC debit A/c.

Country club/ vacations has cheated me very badly by withdrawing Rs.50000/- through swapping my HDFC Crdit card even agreed amount (Rs.20786/-) got withdrawn from my ICICI debit card.

I tried to resolve the issues with them but they are not at all responding & forcing me to accpet the agreement which is fake, not signed by me.

How they can do this by preparing a fake agreement even origional copies are with me only..

Pls. suggest what to do with these peoples.

thanking You,

Aashit Sharma
    +919909009777

TulsiAtDell is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2010

Hello Mohit,
    I am very sorry to hear this. It is indeed a very unfortunate incident and I will very glad to look into this issue. Please send your contact details and issue description to DellIndia_telecoms@Dell.com. This is the email id of our Mobile Resolution team who can help you resolve this issue.

-Tulsi
    Social Media Listening & Support Manager
    Dell India Pvt Ltd.

followerofvedanta is offline Junior Member

Default Defective Washing Machine Supplied by Videocon

Dear Sir / Madam,

on 22 May 2010, I bought Washing Machine of Videocon, from Prism Electronics (Distributor ), Vapi.

Model No. Vdt60fq2
    Sr. No. 400652

Warranty period provided is of 2 year. It is been 1 year & 7 months since I bought the Machine, I had to log 6 complaints for defect in machine. In a short span of 1 year & 7 months they have Motor, Gear Box...etc.

Looking at the number of complaint & defective machine supplied I had requested call center of Videocon to provide me with the new machine or else refund my money back. Call center person is not providing proper response. I request Consumer court to please help me in getting the machine replaced with new one or else help with the refund of my full money (including expenses which I have incurred for getting the machine repaired from Videocon service provider.

Rgds,
    Pritesh A Desai
    M No. +91 9978995127

premnath_4447 is offline Junior Member

Default sale of defective nokia mobile by Croma Surat

Sub : Defects in my nokia N 500 mobile fone purchased on 30.11.2011.

Kindly refer to the above.

Myself Prem Tulsi Nath, residing at Surat. I purchased a nokia N 500 model phone from Croma, Dumas Road Branch, Surat. From day one i started facing problems as it was getting hanged. Hence, i visited the croma showroom near ram chowk Surat since it is near my house. At the time of buying i had gone to this branch but since there was no stock of the said model i had to go to dumas branch. On going there they asked me to go to Nokia care. I visited nokia care centre at Anand mehel road, surat and i was told it shall be ok when the software is updated, hence i asked to do so. After getting updated, my mobile fone got hanged thrice hence i went to chroma showroom at Ram chowk surat. The lady at the customer service desk initially was not ready to accept my problem since it was working ok at that point of time and asked me to leave the phone for one day with her to check. I agreed for the same and when she was noting the contents of the my bill, i switched off the mobile and switchedit on then the mobile got hanged again. Since it happend in front of her i asked her to replace me the mobile.

Then she started avoiding my problem and asked me to visit nokia care again or visit the Dumas Branch of Croma since i had purchased the mobile from there. I am a great lover of Nokia phones and i have never used any mobile other than Nokia. I am still a user of Nokia N900 and N73 which can be verified from your records by entering my mobile no. 9898984447. But this time I have had a very bad experience particularly due to Croma people. I was looked and treated as if the problem is due to myself. Nokia as such has beautiful models and user friendly mobile instruments which i love so much thats why i chose to buy a nokia even when many of my friends advised me to go for samsung. Still i dont blame Nokia because problems do occur in some pieces, but the way croma people are trying to run away from my problem annoys me. Nokia being the leading brand in mobile phones and having so much goodwill in the market is being put in a bad light by such irresponsible people at Croma. Its the prestige of Nokia at stake since croma people were putting the blame on Nokia in front of other customers that Nokia company wont replace the instrument. Even at the time of purchase, I had to plead with the security people to let me in since the showroom was about to close and i was too excited to buy the fone the same day. You are requested to rethink continuation of sale of nokia products in croma.

Presently I have returned the mobile instrument to Croma, Dumas Road Branch, Surat since i was asked to keep with them for two days. They have informed me that they shall check and if there is any problem then they shall replace. After three days they called me up and told me that my mobile is repaired and i may collect it. I have refused to accept the instrument at any cost since i have not at all used the mobile and it has been repaired. I would want to either get my mobile replaced with a diferent model even of a higher range since it is learnt that NOkia N500 has problems of getting hanged. Or the money may be refunded and damaged be paid for the mental trauma and wastage of time.

My billing details are as under:

Invoice No. SLF02A053020016529
    ITEM CODE 169472 DATE OF PURCHASE 30.11.2011

my mobile number is 9408792582 and 9898984447.

I hope you shall look into my problem and do the needful at the earliest. Waiting for a favourable reply and thanking you in anticipation.

Prem

Hello sir,
    My self, Jagdish Parmar from Vadodara, Gujarat and my mobile number is : 09925026091. I registered with Exalt Consulting for job. And i paid Registration fees 4500.00 INR. They give me promise if aftere i registration i donot get any interview call then they give me refund after 3 months but till date i donot get any refund from Exalt Consulting. Mr. Shabbir (Exalt Consulting) said me in December month last week they give me refund but till date no get any refund.

So i request you please help me for my registration fees refund.

Jagdish Parmar