Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Consumer Court Gujarat

Default poor mobile service

miccromax service very very bad and poor . so please quick action ageinst micromax service center.

nileshvyas1@in.com Guest

Default Deduction of my balance

Hello sir,
    My self Nilesh Vyas Add; Sanskar nagar, Bhuj. PC. No. 370001. I am users of VIDEOCON mobile network service. It's so many disturbing for other mater but now its not acceptable. I recharge rs. 65/- on my videocon No. 9825777491 at 1/3/14. & same day i recharge rs.148/- minute pack also. But at present my videocon balance is 0.071 so i want to query about that by customer care service center but they have no reply genuinely & their behave is very rude & unprofessional.
    So I want to teach him how to talk & provide service to customer. I feel very bad about that behave. So i want to complain you to give me a JUSTICE...

Thanks & Hope Your Positive reply SIR.

Nilesh Vyas.
    +91 9825777491

Default fraud and mental harassment

Company: You Broadband
    Kept money for more than 10days without providing services. Repeated reminders for refund being ignored and every time postponed time for the same. No phone calls answered from customer care number given by agent.

Thumbs down Airtel(not able to make calls since last week )

Hi my airtel number is 9601040642.(Gujarat) .I am unable to make calls since last week even if i have balance of more than 50 rs it says your balance is low you cannot make calls also tried reaching customer care they keep transfering me and I think they are not educated enough to resolve my issue. some of them are even unable to speak hindi properly they are talking in gujarati.at last i got message that we have restored you settings please take out sim and insert it again but nothing happened.they are not understanding that i am not able to make calls.Also i want to port sim to another service provider but messages are not going through also sent email to airtel nothing happened.Please help ASAP.

Default complaint against micromax regarding to unsatisfied service and rudly behave with customers

hello sir..
    i want to compaint against micromax service centre at mansi circle, vastrapur, ahmedabad. I across very rudly behave of employee who works at service center. I gave my micromax canvas4 mobile to repair at there, bt still they were not solve it properly and when i was i asked them about it,they are behave with me very rudly. i feel very bed. and they are also said that, "go and complaint any where, we are not fear".

Default Balance deduction

Question Balance deduction

Hello I am vikram my no is 9510336630.
    My balanace is deducting continue last 2 times
    At a time allways they activate 3or more services.
    I call costmercare officers & they
    tell me our server is down so call i call back after again they gave same answer.
    plz sir help me they deduct my balance continuously.

grjain Guest

Default Unabated Harassment by the Tata Docomo

Tata DOCOMO Photon 9227737069

I took the connection one and half year ago and over last six month, the Dongle was lost and asked them to disconnect the connection. They still continued to charge me as they say - you only asked US to disconnect and not stopping the billing. I do not understand there could be different meaning of disconnection. So, after the disconnection they continue to raise bill and do not listen when we call them. Most of the people in BPO are less educated or do not understand what you tell them. You please try and calling them.

Another Harassment that TATA DOCOM is that they start following you for at least 20 days in a month for payment since the time your have taken connection - several email, sms and and calls. Even when you disconnect they keep calling. It seems that after the connection, we have no other work but for TATA Docomo. This is one of bad company of TATA and after this experience, you hate TATA and I have never experienced such indecent and uncivilised behaviour from any company. The people who are calling you are also fully indecent and they do not understand what you tell then - very irritating tone and uncivilized

Angry Complaint against bajaj auto ltd ( discover 100t )

I mr. Byju s. Thomas was owner of bajaj vehicle since last 15 year, during the said paid i was totally satisfied with the vehicle i had.

During last month i had decided to change my bike since this has became old, so i was confused which bike to purchase after long discussion with my friends circle and view forms different social network i had been given two option either go for honda bikes as per latest trend in the market, but i was not convinced with it and decided to go for bajaj.

On 14 april 2014 i decided to purchase bajaj discover 100t and bought the vehicle at 56650 from dealer aroma trade link,bhavnagar gujarat.

I bought the vehicle and started using it from 17th april 2014 as this was a good day for me.

The next day i saw there was some oil leaking from the vehicle, i took the vehicle to the dealer and he told the bolts are loose i am tightening it and it will not occur again, the next day again i had the same problem i took it to the dealer and he changed the cover of engine and told your problem is totally solved now you will never face it. The next day again it occur i took the vehicle to the dealer and he told me that there is some major problem you have to keep your vehicle for 2 days i will solve the problem and let you know.

I was totally disappointed with the same my new vehicle which i purchased just a week before and facing sever problem.

I request you to kindly change the vehicle or refund me the money of the vehicle and solve it to escalate the matter to higher authorities(md).

If the problem is not resolved i will go to consumer court, media, news paper and also file a case against the company

Unhappy Idea phone number service

My Self Rachana Singh.I am using IDEA post paid number my number is 9998056039 My number service is not working last 3days. I went IDEA show room (Navrangpura branch) on Saturday.I told there two executives both are girl they girls was not ansing me properly and they reply me our system is on update process so we cant help you.I am facing issue this number is my main contact number. No one executive give me proper reply then I went IDEA show room (Chandkheda branch) they guys rplied me your SIM is damage then I purchased my new SIM
    still my number is not working,

So please help me this is my main contact number no one reply me properly.

Rachana Singh

Default Complaint regarding GTPL broadband

Hi, I took gtpl broadband few months ago. In starting it was working fine But from past 2 months i am constantly getting Error 651 . I called customer care for about 20-30 times. They say " Apki line check karvaata hun " , " Aapki complaint urgent basis par kar di hai, technician 24 hours mein thik kar ke jaayega " ,etc
    I waited and waited but koi bhi nahi aaya . Now this error is coming about 3-5 times in a day and my internet remains closed for about 2 hours, 5 hours ,1 day, 2 day, and much more.
    My username id is : zaidmansuri

maslam77 Guest

Default Mobile not delivered

Book mobile handset on 10th April and paid by debit card received confirmation same time for payment accepted. Company ensure me 5 to 7 days dispatch will received and now 20 days no update from the company. I call several times to call center always getting 1 answer product out of stock and within 3 days you will receive. I send several emails which i have not received and respond. Please help me. I am very disappointed with this service. No one authorize person from the company ready to talk to me.

Default complain regarding delivery of non working split ac by himanshu sales

My self dr.milap shah want to complain against himanshu sales for giving not working split ac voltas aftrr that not taking any responsibility for the same. Harresing me for five days

hardik bhalala Guest

Default Complaint regarding GTPL broadband

Hi, I get gtpl broadband few months ago. when ever try connect internet show error 651. than try 10 to 15 times to call customer care than single time they receive my phone . they say we register your complaint and give solution. but nobody give solution. whene i say i want talk your manager they say we have not number of manager. i say give my money back i don't need your internet than they say call our nodel officer but when i try to call than nobody receive my phone. even surat office 0261-2492481 from nobody receive my phone and also gujarat nodel-officer 079-25626476. Ext: 337 not receive my phone. even they say send email i have 2 month ago send email nobody response.

pls. help me

Thumbs down Micromax tablet, Model No.P275, PURCHASE DATE-28/02/2013. DEALER NAME-Havmore mobiles, Varachha Road

IMEI No.-V021391209100054588. I was having problem with the working of the tablet for which i repeatedly contacted the company’s service centre 3 Base Associates at Rander road, surat on 18.12.13 , 30.01.14, 18.03.14 via complaint number W01042504149304746 but still there is no satisfactory response from the company. I was also asked to pay Rs.950/- as battery replacement charge which i paid on 12.05.2014. Note that i submitted the tablet on 18th feb which i havent received yet. Please make sure that i get my tablet back along with the charges paid.
    Awaiting for your reply asap.
    Mobile No.-+91 9377714974.
    Name-Manish Hirani1

Default Online Shopping through the Whaaky

I did a shopping from Whaaky.com but i didnt received any product till date and the they are giving the wrong commitment to me.
    My Order No - S80270523 & S80331483 My COntact no - 09825806550.
    Kindly SUggest me what i Have to do.

Chandrakant