Thread: Consumer Court Chattisgarh

0775-226113
    07752-227542 (Resi)

DURG
    District Forum
    Shopping Complex, Near New Bus Stand, Durg.
    0788-2328507

07774-235094
    07774-235094

BASTAR
    District Forum
    District Court Premises, Jagdalpur.
    07782-231082

07762-223644 (Fax)

KORIA
    District Forum.
    Collectorate, Koria.
    Attached with Sarguja DCDRF.

JASHPUR NAGAR
    Collectorate, Jashpurnagar.
    Attached with Sarguja DCDRF.

KANKER
    District Forum
    Jilla Panchayat Office Campus, Kanker.
    Attached with Bastar DCDRF.

DHAMTARI
    District Forum
    New Collectorate Compus, Dhamtari.
    Attached with Raipur DCDRF.

KORBA
    District Forum
    Near Additional District & Judge Court, Korba.
    Attached with Bilaspur DCDRF.

JANJGIR-CHAMPA
    District Forum
    Additional District & Session court, Janjgirchampa.
    Attached with Bilaspur DCDRF.

MAHASAMUND
    District Forum
    Old Collectorate Compus, Mahasamund.
    Attached with Raipur DCDRF.

KAWARDHA
    District Forum
    Tehsil Office, Kabirdham, Kawardha.
    Attached with Rajnandgaon DCDRF.

DANTEWADA
    District Forum
    Collectorate Compus (Food Section) Dhantewada.
    Attached with Bastar DCDRF

A Mishra Guest

Exclamation Tata photon whiz billing

What should I do if I am given a postpaid connection after advance payment of six months with unlimited internet connection with no conditions and soon after ,without making any voice calls and sms's get a bill of 11000 rs for "excess" usage and suspension of internet account?The representatives keeps on avoiding attending my calls and switching it off their mobiles.After takling 5450 rs they are blackmailing me with idiotic and irrational billing.The number of the modem given to me is 922935107.

Default Tata photon whiz billing

Quote Originally Posted by A Mishra View Post

Hi! you can send mail at customer.care@tatatel.co.in along with your connection details i.e accont no. or application no. and get your issue resolved.

Default spoiled packed product supply.

I have purchased Amul Curd Packed product from M/s Food zone, Sector - 4, Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Nagar, Raipur.
    When I opened to use, it was smelling very bad. I immidiatly get back the packet to the dealer and complined about it. The dealer says that you have opened the packet so it cannot be tacken back. In this case what should I do? Please suggest me what to do if face this type of problem in future.

Default No hearing on wrong deduction of balance & mental harassment caused by RELIANCE,GSM

No hearing on wrong deduction of balance & mental harassment caused by RELIANCE COMMUNICATION COMPANY
    My self shrinivas arsola (9907461234), a customer of (SMART GSM, PRE PAID) since last 5 years , now i am facing the problem of deduction of amount from my balance without my concern from last few months. i had attempted several times to contact your customer care executives but unable to contact them..Every time I found your customer care line was busy, even at 3am in morning.
    1. On 6th of April i had recharged my balance with of sum of 100/-, and on 7th of April 30/-Rs had been deducted from my balance (9907461234) without any reason. i want my deducted amount credited back to my account as soon as possible .and assure no such willful wrong deduction should be made in future.
    2. On 10/04/2011 afternoon again 20/- has been deducted from my balance without my concern.(9907461234)
    3. Similar faulty deduction had been done on my other number 8817229393, of Rs20/- last month and no action had been taken so far by your company.
    4. I am suffering form serious mental harassment by the conduct on company, as on emergency I was unable to contact to the persons I needed because of low balance.
    5. Please resolve the matter as soon as possible and credit balance deducted, in case of not hearing on this matter, I will be filing case in the consumer forum regarding the harassment after 5 days.
    If such type of falls deduction is carried out further then i have to surrender all my SMART NUMBERS that i am using of me and my family.
    If the issue of wrong deduction is not resolved, then i have to surrender all my SMART NUMBERS, AN WILL THINK TO SWITHC TO SOME OTHER SERVICE PROVIDER,
    Please take necessary action on this matter immediately to avoid any legal action, and kindly stop this type of cheap methods of earnings and pick pocketing further. If company is needed money, then please ask us we will donate 100/- every month but don’t spoil our faith with your company.

THANKS
    SHRINIVAS ARSOLA
    MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS,
    GOVERMENT OF INDIA

Default complene........

dera sir,
    mujhe complne note karane ki sahayta pradan kare..........
    sir...mere yanha airtel ki ladline ki aniymit bill aane ki sikyat maine 4mahine phale hi airtel custmore care m note....
    fir bi koi kriya airtel ki traf se ni hui,,,,, ishki punha sikayat maine march mahine m ki..... fir bi koi sunwai ni hui....
    ishke baad maine kankshan katwaane ki complen note karai..... fir bhi koi kriya airtel ki traf se nahi hui......
    aur mujhe punha jo bill prapt hua hai... ushka amount bi,,,,, jaida hai..... jise mai pay karne me ashmarth hu...
    aapse gujarish hai ki aap mujhe koi upye... bataiye mai ishke kya aur kaise karu...........plz urjent reply....

Thanks regard
    mithalesh verma

Angry COMPLAINT FOR BRANCH MANAGER OF UNION BANK OFIiNDIA

The Consumer Court,

Sub:- Complain for union bank of India Rajnandgaon c.g, [B.M]

Respected sir

I am Om Prakash Sahu from Rajnandgaon (c.g.) i want to complaint branch manager of union bank of India his provide us bad service and i am not satisfied his service and i am also very angry with his coldly behavior
    so please i kindly request you to that action for his work.

Your Faithfully
    Om Prakash Sahu
    Rajanadgaon (c.g.)
    contact No. 9926817325,

Raj k.Sahu Guest

Post complain against lotus show room raipur.

dear sir/madam

I Raj ku.Sahu , from ravi nagar raipur ,complaint against lotus electronic show room ,near hotel panjab.
    today(18/5/12) i purchased Panasonic Viera c series (l24 c31d) and tata sky(item code-50080846)modal-ds210 .
    they provide me defective model of Panasonic LCD t.v. and tata sky which is not for sell to customer .
    so we are not able to get proper facility of LCD and tata sky so please take strong action against lotus electronic show room,raipur.

regards and thanks ,

Raj Ku.Sahu
    Raipur(c.g.)

Question Micromax Q-35 complaint

This is devendra dubey from raipur.i purchased micromax Q-35 on 09-01-2012 from shri krishna enterprises, raipur.
    the mobile phone having problem so i gave it to the service center "DOT CELL"pagariya complex pandri, raipur.My job card no is 3358111 and date is 27-02-2012 now its 3 month past i haven't got my mobile back. they don't pick my call and the person name is parvez & an micromax employee me shreivastav committed me to give replacement mobile but now they are making me confused and not responding to my any phone calls.

i want to register a case and i want my money back insted of my mobile phone & my harassment too........

Devendra Dubbey

aniket karsh is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default insect inside packed paav packet

i bought paav packet worth rs20 from lakshmi dairy near ntpc bus standand found one insect inside one of the paav pieces
    Last edited by aniket karsh; 07-01-2012 at 12:08 PM.

manpo pathak is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

Default non drawl of money from ATM--SBI

Dear sir, on 02 jun 2012, while withdrawing money from SBI, ATM ,id number S10F0 2852001, SBI- GCET branch, Raipur, Chhattisgarh[Branch code 02852], on entering the requisite amount, the ATM server went off. I waited for half-an –hour but to no avail, proceeded to other ATM and took out mini statement. To my horror, I found that the amount was debited against my account. I had contacted toll free helpline number but they insisted upon transaction details which I was not having due to server breakdown. Later, on reaching home I lodged an e-complaint and was provided with ticket number i.e. AT42925050964. Other details are as under:
    1 My SBI saving acct number 20054603097,SBI, Kasni,69 mountain brigade, Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand.[BR CODE 010591]
    2.ATM branch[where server broke down] .GECT branch raipur.
    3. My debit card number is 6220181059100038525.
    4. My name- manoj kumar pathak.
    5. Amount debited Rs 12000.
    6. Time and date. 1955 hours [approx].Jun 2nd 2012
    7.Online complaint to SBI ticket number AT42925050964.
    On 3rd jun 12 when approached SBI GCET branch at Raipur, I was told to contact my banker where account is being maintained. Having contacted the branch manager telephonically, I was assured that amount will get credited automatically but will take a month or so. I have waited for two months but there is positive sign of amount being credited in my account. In view of the foregoing, may i request you to look into the matter and give justice to me.
    With warm regards.
    Kota-gudiyari road, opp-suyash hospital,
    Raipur[Chhattisgarh]
    Mobile numer 09755013658.

Question Lost my Mobile

what i should do i have lost my mobile in Bilaspur railway station and have done FIR any thing else i can do for getting it back like tracing through imei Number and how i can do it?

Please help me out mail me at Bharatmatakijaiboloyaar@gmail.com
    My Contact no. 07818225299

shilpa jha Guest

Default complaint against lenovo

I have problem in the adapter of my charger. My system is within warranty period.. It is thinkpad Rseries. Machine Type-8937 S/NO-L9-01171. I have contacted lenovo support center.. They have registered my complaint but at present they are not giving any response..My charger should be replaced as per warranty norms.. MY contact no-7828181383

ASHISH101 Guest

Default lenovo laptop

Hello , I am ashish and I have purchased a lenovo laptop g570 gn last 20th oct 2011. I have been faceing some serious problem related to my laptop as ( restarting , hang , display ) . I have loged a complent to lenovo about this on 5 th aug but they are not paying any attention about my problem . My complent no is 4270549598. Even after one month and two days my problem is as it is. They are not receiving my call.

kksahustat@gmail.com Guest

Default Nokia mobile vapas karne ke sambandh me

सर,मैंने नोकिया 112 हैंडसेट2800 रु॰ मे दिनांक 14.09 2012 चाईना टाउन(राजनांदगांव) दूकान से खरीदा था ,लेकिन मै उस सेट से नेट चलाना चाहता था पर उसमे यूएसबी पोर्टल नहीं दिया है जिसके कारण मै उसे 15.09.12 को वापस करने गया, उसे बदलकर मै दूसरा मोबाइल लेना चाहता था.लेकिन उसने यह कहकर इंकार कर दिया,कि ये वापस नहीं हो सकता, अगर वापस होगा तो आपको 1000 रु टैक्स के लिए देना होगा, सर कृपया बताए कि इसके लिए मुझे क्या सहायता मिल सकती है।

1. FAQ Consumer Court