Thread: Consumer Court Chandigarh

District Consumer Forum-I,
    Plot No.5-B, Sector
    19-B, Madhya Marg, CHANDIGARH
    0172-2549196

District Forum-II Union Territory, Chandigarh.
    District Consumer Forum-II,
    Plot No.5-B, Sector
    19-B, Madhya Marg, CHANDIGARH
    0172-2549196
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

ajay kumar kataria Guest

Default complaint against tata indicom

I purchased a Tata indicom prepaid sim no. 9256989876 on dated 8-3-2010 from Krishna Krishna Telecom, Booth No. 308, Sec 35-D, Chandigarh. On the same day I recharged my connection with Rs. 699/- for Tata to Tata unlimited 1 month STD free plan. But on next 9-3-2010 somebody recharged my phone with Rs. 57/- from the transaction ID 589365602. Now my 699/- is cancelled by the company and activate Rs. 57/- plan on my phone. At the same when I talked to the Co's customer care they told me that the Co. is not responsilbe for these kind of wrong transactions. Now I feel cheated and very depressed from the behaviour of the CO. Why I am payable for others mistake? When I have not asked anyone for Rs. 57/- recharge and not paid that amount.

Thanks and reply soon.

Ajay Kataria
    Mob: 9041415802
    Yakult Danone India Pvt. Ltd.
    SCO 316, Sec 40 D,
    Chandigarh

Post complaint against, HInd motors bajaj

i purchased a motor bike which is "pulsar 135" from HIND MOTORS 9 , industrial area, phase-1, chandigarh
    on date- 19 feb 2010 . after my 1st service of bike there is a starting problem in the bike .i went to there and discribe my problem but they could not over comme this problem.i went there three time but every time they ciould not solve the problem and the not able to solve it then what can i do please tell me, sir.

pankaj kumar,
    #1923, sector 43 b,
    chandigarh

sourabh is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

Good evening sir,
    Sir I want to tell you that I am pursuing M.C.A. from Kurukshetra University,Kurukshetra(I am from Haryana,basically) and I
    came there(chandigah) for taking training(or coaching).I joined the centre-CMS Technologies,Sec-34-A,S.C.O-110,111.
    They asked me to deposit the full fee before the start of the course(Rs. 10000) and i deposited the same amount.But what I see there that I was the only student at that center taking training in JAVA language(I was told that there will be atleast 8 students in your batch) .The main problem came when I see that the teacher is not so experienced to teach me and teacher has not even the basic knowledge of the subject..The time passes 20 days and I told the head of CMS that i am not getting no knowledge from the teacher and I get MENTALLY DISTURBED but the head told me that she is the only teacher of JAVA and we have no other option.i go on frustrating and get tensed a lot.then i joined some other institute because i was to learn something.bt the CMS technologies,refused to refund my fee.i have gone 5 times there but they give no positive reply.
    noe i can not ask my father for money but i have to deposite the fee to other center.please tell me what should i do....i am really tensed....I SHALL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU FOR THIS ACT OF KINDNESS.

Sourabh,
    sec-41-B
    Chandigarh.
    Phone-9467578782
    e-mail: sourabh1.goyal1@gmail.com
    Last edited by sourabh; 04-02-2010 at 07:39 PM.

Nishu sharma Guest

Post Against complainst of Principles & Peon that misbachviour of this

Sir/ Madam,
    I am nishu that i was go PNB Clerk enter. exam at Moti Ram Arya SR. Sec. Model School Sector-27, Chandigarh on 4 april 2010 sothat i am getting only two mintued late for this pricniples & peon misbaviour & absuse for me then not allow to me entry for exam hall that i am mentally distrub for this . please note me complain against principles & peon.
    please help me for this

Default Complaint of tenant

I am Jaspreet, Living as paying Guest in #1197, sec-42D, chd. Our tenant is very greedy. He tols us to provide evry facility like cooler geser etc.... but now he is not following his words. In this scorching summer days..he is not providing us cooler but saying that only 1 cooler per two rooms will be provided. How is it possible to provide one cooler per two rooms. He said one othr rrom will be cooled with the air of cooler in first room. Pls help me in this regard
    Reply me on Jassi_sande@yahoo.co.in

Default Complaint against tenant

I am Jaspreet, Living as paying Guest in #1197, sec-42B, chd. Our tenant is very greedy. He tols us to provide evry facility like cooler geser etc.... but now he is not following his words. In this scorching summer days..he is not providing us cooler but saying that only 1 cooler per two rooms will be provided. How is it possible to provide one cooler per two rooms. He said one othr rrom will be cooled with the air of cooler in first room. Pls help me in this regard
    Reply me on Jassi_sande@yahoo.co.in
    Conatct no. 9814073902
    #1197, sec 42B, Chd

Default nokia complaint

Respected sir;
    I bought your nokia 6275i handset with IMEI:-03714031408 on 29th april 2009 from your reputed dealer M/s Ambika Enterprises, SCO 42, Sector-11, Panchkula.However I got troubled with the signal failure and hanging problem.So, I approached the dealer and was ill treated by his staff. The staff told me to approached the customer care office for the solution. Therefore,I contacted the customer care office and was dealt by Mr Hitender (Mobile No 9814698903) on dated 3rd june 2009.They made a job card and agreed with me that they will get my handset replaced but they got my handset repaired and returned the repaired handset to me.However the problem was not resolved so I again contacted them and then they got my handset replaced with great harasment (new imei number 02616731291).But the problem remains the same thereafter.Still the handset is not working properly.Then I thought that it might be due to some problem from the side of service provider as the problem was same with the new handset also.I called upon my service provider and told them about my problem.They helped me in a kind way,got my sim changed,got there servers rechecked but the problem remains the same. Now I am left with no other option but to ask you to refund my whole money with in a period of one week otherwise I will be left with no other option but to approach the consumer court for refund of my money because I have had enough from your side.

Rajesh Goyal
    M- 9216005230

ruchikachopra Guest

Default Complaint against TPA mediassist

Mediassist denied my genuine medical maternity related expenses claim on the pretext that it was filed later than when it should have been. I had submitted all the relevant documents to mediassist. My argument is that it is a genuine claim. Claim number is 1602323. Claimed amount is ?Rs. 38162. Even though my claim was rejected, mediassist didnot return me my original documents. Looking for Justice here.

Ruchika Chopra

Mahavir Guest

Exclamation Issue regarding a baught comuter hardware

Couple of week ago, I bought a motherboard and a processor from a Retailer in sector 27. And it cost me Rs 5500. But a week after that, My friend on my approval bought the same processor and motherboard at Rs 4100 from some other retailer. When I told my retailer about this, he told me that my processor is a Black Edition processor, that is why it cost me Rs 1400 more.

But, when I checked the product name of the processor, i.e AD7750WCGHBOX on internet, it gave me a result that it is not Black Edition. The product name for Black Edition is AD775ZWCGHBOX. And the box design for the Black Edition does not match with mine, but my friends and my box design are same to the last details. Also Black Edition for this processor are out of manufacture.

When I brought that up on phone, he shouted at me and told me that I don't know anything and then disconnected the phone. I don't think he plans on giving back my extra money that I paid, even if I told him that I would go to Higher Authority. Do you think I can take this matter to the Consumer Court. Please help me in this regard.

my email me.online89@gmail.com
    Best Regards!!!

Default Tata photon complaint

Respected sir;

I bought tata photon wirless brodband with MEID: A0000020014E32, pESN: 80471A17 SERWAL NO. Z49MAB1020606991on 30th april 2009 from VIRTI INFOCOM PVT. LTD. B-75 SECTOR-63, NOIDA 201307(UP) but i got his delear wich are selling product at chandigarh mr. naveen he came my office where i working S.C.O 60-62 cabin no 5 & 6 sector 17-C chandigarh. he is hand over me this tata photon. but sir I got troubled first day not working device and i went to service centre(S.C.O 5 SECTORE 20-D CHANDIGARH) he is change this device an tell me it is ok not do probelem again he give change device with no.(MEID:A000001A132662, pESN:80D60AF3 SEREAL NO.:Z47NAB1990100901) but sir i got same probelem wich are having my old device i would contact my delear naveen but he never received my any phone calls then i went go again service centre he say that i cant do more device is ok ..then i again go tata head office madhaya marg sector 8 chandigarh but he nothing to do i realy got big problem my divice with headek and harashmet then i again went to sec-34 chandigarh wich are tata photon office i given device and tell probelem mr. varinder(9216709921) he dont do anything and passing to mr. danish(9216709671) and he has saying same wording its ok i will check it am callnig literally 4 to 5 days but not ansring my probelem not do working my tata photon i want refund or fress connection, sir u can see that i literarally have probelem one month and mentlay or body harashment, sir am not sertyfied with tata photon . Now I am left with no other option but to ask you to refund my whole money with in a period of one month otherwise I will be left with no other option but to approach the consumer court for refund of my money because I have had enough from your side. plz help me sir...

your faithfully.
    vivek kumar chakraborty
    296 samadhi gate manimajra
    chandigarh(UT)

Default Complaint against Cipla Ltd.

Sir/Mam,

My name is Amit Kumar and i want to register a complaint against Cipla Ltd. I am an ex-employee of Cipla and i filled the application for withdrawl of my PF from the company on 7th Mar 2010. Its been three months that i have submitted the form. Till that time i am getting misguided by their people. When i called them for the first time in the last week of may they told me that they clear my PF by the first week of April and then when i called in April they said that is quarter opening so they wil clear the same in the month of may in the first week. Then i called the department once again i was told to mail my query on ciplahelpdesk@vpdconsultants.com i did that last reply i got from them was that they have dispatched my cheque to Cipla for dispatch on 24 may, its been 15 days and i have still not received my cheque and then i called the department today Cipla people said that Cipla is such a big company and they dont know where the cheque is so i have to confirm from VPD where they have sent the cheque. VPD not responding from last 7 days. I called Mr Deepak Patil Head Cipla PF he said i dont look after this anymore and u have to mail on the same ID. I am really frustrated and feeling like a beggar begging for my own money please help me in this regard as i am in urgent need of money. Please reply soon.

Amit Kumar.
    Cipla Emp ID: 96404
    H NO 2367,
    Goodwill Enclave,
    Sector 47-C,
    Chandigarh

Default complaint on relaince netconnect

i am rajinder dhiman and i purchase reliance netconnect from vriti infocom pvt limited.from from first day not working but me ghansham told me that speed will be 100 kbps but its speed is 1,2,3 kbps only and now it is disconnect.and cheating with me from mr ghansham..i submitted all the documents which are required...plzzz tel me what can i do..now when i call him,he discnt my phone...

rajinder dhiman

Quote Originally Posted by ajay kumar kataria View Post

Thanks and reply soon.

Ajay Kataria
    Mob: 9041415802
    Yakult Danone India Pvt. Ltd.
    SCO 316, Sec 40 D,
    Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom! We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your complaint, we would like to inform you that as per the company's policy,if any recharge is made with a different profile RCV the exsisting offer will be discontinued and the new tariff will be applicable. Further, would like to inform that your account has been blocked as the documents are not received, hence request you to kindly submit the documents to activate the connection.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.

your faithfully.
    vivek kumar chakraborty
    296 samadhi gate manimajra
    chandigarh(UT)
    Dear Mr.Vivek Kumar

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we are unable to trace your records with the given number 9257342164 and also our team is unable to contact you on your alternate number. Hence, request you to kindly provide us your Tata Indicom Photon+ connection details (Connection number, account number or application number) which will assist us in resolving the concern.

Customer Care