Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Consumer Court Chandigarh

nitz_19 is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2011

My mobile no. is 9316122665. I have been using this no. since 2006. I have to state that its been 15-20 days I have nt been able to make any calls. I have balance in my mobile. I can recieve calls bt not able to make calls. When i want to call at any no. every time it goes to customer care and they say its an emergency call. Upon asking the problem they suggested me to call at *228 and follow the instructions. I did that but even then I am not able to make calls. Everytime i speak to customer care they ask me to do this. But that is not working. Kindly help.

Nitin Sehgal
    Mob.:- 9878647488

Default Complaint against TATASKY

This is to bring to your notice the extremely poor technical support being provided by TATASKY technical and customer care teams.

My subscriber Id is 1015680737 and I have been completely harrased by TATASKY team here in Chandigarh region for the past two weeks. One of my three digicomps has not been working for the past two weeks. After being kept on hold on TATASKY helpline for over 10 minutes, I had made a complaint in your query section on 23rd Dec 2010 and my reference number was SR2312100462774. Further I recieved an email from TATASKY representative saying that they were unable to reach me on my registered mobile number. My registered mobile no. is 9915366555 so i dont know why they were trying 8915366555, a wrong number . How can my query status be closed if my problem has not been resolved and that too just 3 hrs later? I called TATASKY helpline and had to wait for 15 minutes on the English helpline before i finally hung up and called on the Hindi helpline. There I was told by TATASKY representative that i can only register service related complaints online. If that is the case I do believe TATASKY need to update your website and add a section for technical complaints so that the pressure on TATASKY inefficient call centers is minimised.
    So TATASKY call center is treating my complaint as made on 24th of December 2010. Today is 03rd January, 2011 and my problem has still not been solved. I request TATASKY to please check a record of the number of calls I have made to your helpline but to absolutely no avail. I have four different reference numbers for the same problem. SR2312100462774, 18665187113, 18671872484, 18723086823 and I am sure TATASKY are going to give me another reference number in your reply to this email. I spoke to two of your team leaders Mr. Anand Gaekwad & Mr. Girish Telgu during various calls and was given false assurances. Every day since I have made the complaint I get a call saying that the engineer will be visiting at a particular time today or tommorrow and a follow up call to check whether he has come or not. No engineer has visted my house till date. He simply calls and says that the digicomp needs to be replaced and he does not have a replacement. I do not know his name but his phone number is 09988421153. All through I have been told that there was a shortage of digicomps. However, calls for a new Tata Sky connection are extremely regular. On the 31st of December I received a call saying that 50 digicomps have been dispatched to Panchkula and mine will be replaced by evening. We postponed our plans and waited home for half the day but no engineer came. On the 1st of January, After firing two of TATASKY executives who called for providing me a new connection, your engineer calls at 6 in the evening to say he is coming. I informed him that there is no one at home and asked him to come at 9:30 on the 3rd January. Again he did not come and when I called him, he has the audacity to tell me that he does not have any digicomps now and that he had one that day so it cannot be done. Is this what you call service? If your team has any misconceptions that they are doing me a favour by coming and repairing my connection, let me warn you that I have reached the limits of my patience and will approach the consumer court if my problem is not solved by tommorow. This is definately not acceptable. I will not hang on to Tata-Sky just because I have recharged for a whole year. I will switch to competetion but not without geting my dues from court.

Angry Problem in Spice M 7070

I have purchase Spice M7070 From Spice Retail Ltd. S.C.O 1046 Sector 22-B dated 11.06.2010,but cell is having Problem of Auto Switch Off and Auto Switch On while using dual Sims.Spice is saying that all the Handset are having the same problems.I want my handset should be taken back by the Company (Spice) and Please return my Money.
    Communicatiopn details with spice are as under:-
    Dear Sir/Mam,
    Please find the trailing Mails and Please let me know the Procedure to lodge a Consumer Complaint as Company is not Providing any Positive response.

--- On Fri, 1/7/11, Sunil Patial <sunil.patial@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Sunil Patial <sunil.patial@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Fw: RE: Problem In Spice M 7070(Reminder -2nd)
    To: customercare@spicemobiles.com, customercare@spicemobile.in
    Date: Friday, January 7, 2011, 6:10 AM

Dear Sir/Mam,
    Please find the trailing mails as I have still not recieved any positive response from spice,even after providing the Tata-Dokomo Sim.
    Mr.Jetinder:-Please return my Sim as soon as possible as urs cell is switched off,I am not able to contact you.

--- On Wed, 12/15/10, Sunil Patial <sunil.patial@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Sunil Patial <sunil.patial@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Fw: RE: Problem In Spice M 7070(Reminder)
    Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2010, 5:38 AM

Dear Sir/Mam,
    My handset problem is still not solved(Auto Switch on/Off).If the problem is not rectified upto 27th of December 2010,Legal action will be taken because spice is forcing me to do that.I have still not recieved any positive response from your side.I have still not recieved any reply for my mails.

--- On Sat, 12/11/10, Sunil Patial <sunil.patial@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Sunil Patial <sunil.patial@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Fw: RE: Problem In Spice M 7070(Reminder)
    To: customercare@spicemobile.in, jetinder.singh@spicemobile.in
    Date: Saturday, December 11, 2010, 10:25 AM

Dear Sir/Mam
    Please let me know how many days will it take to solve the problem.

--- On Mon, 12/6/10, Sunil Patial <sunil.patial@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Fw: RE: Problem In Spice M 7070
    Date: Monday, December 6, 2010, 4:43 AM

Dear Sir/Mam,
    Please inform me that how much time will it take to resolve the problem in my handset.

--- On Mon, 12/6/10, Sunil Patial <sunil.patial@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: "Customercare" <customercare@spicemobile.in>
    Date: Monday, December 6, 2010, 4:33 AM

Dear Sir/Mam,
    Please inform me that How many days will it take to resolve the problem.So that I could be aware of that.

--- On Wed, 12/1/10, Customercare <customercare@spicemobile.in> wrote:

From: Customercare <customercare@spicemobile.in>
    To: "'Sunil Patial'" <sunil.patial@yahoo.com>
    Cc: "'Jetinder.singh'" <jetinder.singh@spicemobile.in>
    Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2010, 6:16 AM

Dear Mr. Patial,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you , however, we request you to allow us some time as our representative Mr. Jetinder Singh will get in touch with you shortly.

Complaint Id - SC10120003

Looking forward to your continued patronage

Warm Regards,

Customer Care Manager

From: Sunil Patial [mailto:sunil.patial@yahoo.com]
    Sent: 30 November 2010 09:21
    To: Customercare

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I have Recieved my handset after repair,but its pity on spice service centre and service engineers that I recieved my handset in same condition as I have handed over to them after three days.Its the harrashment of customers that even after replacing the Parts my handset is in the same condition and comment was given that problem is in your sim.So please give me in writing that your handset set doesnt support Reliance and Tata Dokomo sims or Please give me in writing if sims are defective as same sims are woking in Nokia handset.

If you cant repair my handset then please replace or refund the amount.

--- On Thu, 11/25/10, Customercare <customercare@spicemobile.in> wrote:

From: Customercare <customercare@spicemobile.in>
    To: "'Sunil Patial'" <sunil.patial@yahoo.com>
    Cc: "'Jetinder Singh'" <jetinder.singh@spicemobile.in>
    Date: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 12:21 PM

Dear Mr. Patial,

We thank you for patronizing Spice Product.

Your concern is registered with us. Please note your complaint number SC1011278 and same is assigned to our service manager, he will get in touch with you shortly.

In case you have further query, you may please contact our service manager as per below details

Contact Person Name: Mr. Jetinder Singh

Contact No: 9879614257

E-Mail ID: jetinder.singh@spicemobile.in

Please ensure to mark a copy of communication to our E-mail ID- customercare@spicemobile.in.

We regret any inconvenience caused to you and assure you of our best services always.

Warm Regards,

Customer Care Manager

From: Sunil Patial [mailto:sunil.patial@yahoo.com]
    Sent: 25 November 2010 10:21
    Subject: Problem In Spice M 7070

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have purchased Spice M7070 on 11.06.2010 vide invoice number 128438158 from Hot Spot,but after one month it is creating problem of Switching On/Off and I reported to Service centre and then they said software is creating problem and then after one month same problem persists then they replaced its one Battery under warranty and then again after two months the same problem persists then they again updated software and on the same day same problem persists then I again approached to the spice service centre at Chandigarh sector 38-D.Then they told that it would take 10 days to repair your handset and spice can,t provide service handset.

Please let me know the spice policy of suffering customers.Now spice is forcing me to go to consumer forum.

I request you to do the needful at the earliest.

jaswal11 Guest

Default False Allegation

False allegation : Presenting symptoms were acute pain on left Upper and Lower quadrant along with pain on the other side too.
    In the very first sitting Mr Ramesh Thakur and his wife were discussed with each and every aspect of treatment and its cost.(ranging from RCT with Crowning to Extraction along with "scaling and gum care" ). He agreed for endoperio- treatment [ i.e. scaling & gum care with Root canal treatment of involved teeth(multiple)].Initially he opted for the treatment of a single tooth but later,was not willing to pay for further treatment may be because of lack of pain too.
    I am into private practice since Jan 2004 and serving the people in suburban area of chandigarh with best quality at affordable rates. My motto is serving with honesty.

Default Deduction from salary

District Consumer Forum-I,
    Plot No.5-B, Sector
    19-B, Madhya Marg, CHANDIGARH
    0172-2549196

District Forum-II Union Territory, Chandigarh.
    District Consumer Forum-II,
    Plot No.5-B, Sector
    19-B, Madhya Marg, CHANDIGARH
    0172-2549196
    I am complaining of Drish Infotech Limited Company where i worked for the last 1 year. At the time of leaving the company, they deducted 1400 rupees from my salary without reason. I left the company on 31st December 2010. Please help me out to refund my money.

Default Avalon ditch me.plz help me out.

I am Harpreet Kaur from Banga. I have done my diploma in aviation from Avalon Aviation Academy(S.C.O-120,121, Sector-34(A) -Gurwinder Singh was M.D over their) at Chandigarh in 2009. They did contract with me that if they are unable to provide a job in one year after completing the course then they guranted refund our 50% fees but now they cheat me they are not refunding my fees and they don't giving mine certificate also.So could you help me out. Now these days m facing so much problems.Because i had take a loan from bank so i have to return back. Please do me a favour.How could i got my money back. My contact number is 9878759828.I will be very thankful to you.

Default Regarding not paying stipend

Hi sir,
    I am student of M.B.A. I have done my summer training from Met Life India Insurance Sec. 8, Panchkula. The company have promised to give us 3500 rs per month as a stipend for 2 month training period. I fulfill all my goals & objectives. But the Company agency manager Mr. SANJEEV DOGRA did not pay any stipend & any commission regarding business which was my right. The sales manager mr. ROHIT DHIMAN also a big fraud. The company day by day cheat the customers. It is not even my problem all the area people are also concern.
    So I want to help from consumer court regarding this.
    Please take any corrective action against agency manager & also concern people, regarding my stipend & business commission. Also tell me about the procedure of that action.

Default spoiled food

i purchased pacjk

Default kitty's spoiled toast

i purchased one pack of kitty's toast.when i opened and ate it smelt bad.after some time i do vomit.it disturbed my stomach til now.when i called them for complaint then they didnot take seriously.what should i do now.
    taru goyal
    sec-19b,chandigarh
    1135,ff
    goyaltaru2822@gmail.com

Default problem with hp laptop

hello sir/mam
    i am amit khurana from patiala, i puchased a hp pavillion dv3-2332Tx laptop from accord computers, sector 20 on 08th dec, 2010. Am suffering with the problem of hanging of laptop since it is purchased. I went to the service centre of hp at sector 34 with same problem about 10 to 12 times, left laptop with them many times. every time they do something and says it's ok now. but the problem is not resolved yet. i requested them to replace the piece many times but they are not doing any favour.. i am working with a private company at parwanoo which is 30 kms from chandigarh and i have to take leave to go to them which costs alot to me and also affects my work too.. kindly suggest me what to do.. i will be very thankful to you..
    Product details:

My name is Manash Gogoi.

Travel Agent Detail
    Agent: Rajdhani Travels
    Address: Shop No 1772, Sector 45, Chandigarh

I booked an Indigo car for my sister from Noida to Chandigarh.

Details
    Passenger: Pallavi Gogoi(advocate guwahati court)
    My relation : Sister
    Date: 13 Feb 2011
    Route: Noida to Chandigarh
    Car: indigo
    Rate: Rs.2100
    Time:14.00 IST

The cab came 1 hour late, i.e.--15.00 IST

My sister started the journey and within some time the car had gone bad and it was taken to a workshop. The driver of the cab misbehaved with the lady and when the lady called me, I called the Taxi service and they said they will arrange a new car for the journey.

As per the promise by the agency the arranged one innova and told that they will charge the original amount only, i.e-2100.

I repeatedly spoke to the agency and they confirmed me the payment and journey safety.

The cab reached my home. I dismounted the luggage and then i asked for the payment the cab driver asked me for RS.2500 INR. I asked the reason then the driver misbehaved with me and the ladies.

He came to "GUNDA GARDI"........WHAT IS THIS....IS THIS INDIA......DEMOCRACY........

He tried to take away the luggage. I was with ladies..........DEMOCRACY.....................

I am an Indian citizen, then why am i treated like this ?

Since I was living in a civilized society I gave him the money......

If my country has law and order,......LET ME SEE JUSTICE..........DEMOCRACRY.............

Waiting to see Indian Justice

Manash Gogoi

Default Complaint regarding Physcian objectionable way of medical examination in case of grls

Rspectable Sir/Madm,

I am Pharma-affiliates employ in sec 15 panchkula CHD. Last days our medical checkups are sponsored by company;by DR. Bassi in sec 15. During that i found the Physician is not paying his duty. In case of girls, his way of medical checkups changing a lot. He always used to take inside cabin the girls and try to do objectionable things that are needed for checkups.
    Kindly sir try to solve out this matter because he is playing with the girlz who are innocent.

With best regard
    Sonu kumar
    Sec 14 panchkula
    mob 9357014999

arunkukkar Guest

Unhappy Cheating by India Today Book Club on Holiday Package

I am Arun Kukkar, from Zirakpur, Chandigarh. On 10 Feb 2011, Mr. Rohan of Bagittoday, India Today Book Club approached me through my mobile number for booking of a Holiday Package worth Rs 7000. After listening to all details, i agreed to book the same. Rohan diverted me to Mr Uday Pratap Singh for making payment. I started payment procedure through their website bagittoday.com/holiday as directed by Mr. Uday Pratap Singh. Payment was done through my SBI Credit Card (4317-5756-4461-2773) but booking id was not generated due to some technical reasons. My SBI Card started showing debit of Rs 7000, made on 10/02/2011 to INDIA TODAY MUMBAI IN. Mr. Uday Pratap Singh assured me that i need not to worry, package will be booked with in 3 days after verification from respective Bank. He asked me to mail the Credit Card statement on mail id- bookurholiday@bagittoday.com, i did the same. After 2 days i again contacted on the mobile number 9711427810 given by Mr. Uday Pratap Singh but they told they have not received any confirmation and told me to send the mail Credit Card statement again, despite 3 times sending mails carrying Credit Card statement on different days nothing has materialized. Even they now started saying that they have not received any mail and send it gain every time I call them. Even today on 19th Feb one of their executive told me not to call them on mobile number-9711427810.

Today 10 days have past neither I am getting my Holiday Package Booked nor any refund of my money.

Kindly see into the matter and arrange to resolve my problem as this has given me mental stress and wasting my time and energy.

Thank you.

Arun Kukkar
    arunkukkar@yahoo.com

arunkukkar is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2011

hello all,
    Thanks to Consumer Court, i received confirmation about booking of my Holiday Package from India today.
    My Booking id as provided by ITBC is 777780046.

Arun Kukkar
    Chandigarh
    Last edited by arunkukkar; 02-26-2011 at 05:30 PM. Reason: typing mistake of booking id

Default undue deduction n wrong attitude at complaint centre

my complaint is against vodafone
    they reduced my balance with no reasons from RS.34 to RS.-9O.
    on questioning them they said its due to charges from net but on further inquiry they found my net usage was zero
    they forwarded my complaint n said that within 3 days my complaint will be solved but its more than a week
    on further calling them for checking the status of complaint they hang up my call on waiting and then disconnects it

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast