Thread: Consumer Court Chandigarh

monni Guest

Default complaint against property dealer( Mr.Dalwinder singh, Manimajra)

sir
    property dealer dalwinder singh ,manimajra ne hamara ghar 30 lakh 50 thousand me sale kiya or usne he humey complex manimajra me dusara flat delaya or nov.2009 ko flat delaya or ab tak usne es flat ko hamare naam nahi kiya aaj kal kar raha hai or hum is aadmi se bahut pareshan hai hum kya kare or Rs. 75000 rupees bhi nahi de raha .please help us .urgently reply us.

mooni
    manimajra

Kanwal Deep Singh Guest

Angry Complaint - Samsung- waiting for free DHT Airtel connection.

I Purchased Samsung LDC 32" from Meharsons electronic Pvt. Ltd sector 22 chandigarh. and he promised to install Free Airtel DHT with Samsung LCD, it is written on bill also, it is some scheme of Samsung, but I haven’t received any DHT connection till now.

Samsung Dealers – Meharsons electronics Pvt. Ltd. (Satwinder Singh)
    Samsung employees – Mr Bhagat (Area Manager) and his senior Mr Sanjay Bhatt (Sales Manager),
    Nobody is interested to help me out, Mr Sanjay wants me to come through Consumer Court.

I am harassed like anything

Pl find the below details of all conversation and mails forwarded to Samsang, but no solution till now.

Invoice number - 1248.
    Meharsons electronic Pvt. Ltd.
    Samsung LCD model - LA 32C 530.
    Purchased Date - 26/8/10

Hi Raman,

Pl go through the trailing mail..

As we discussed also, today I talked to Mr. Sanjay Bhatt, he is waiting for details of Consumer court complaint. J Vahooo what a sincere employee of Samsung.

I am also working in corporate sector, and very well aware about working environment, but I am very sorry to say, for me Samsung is on bottom line, for their services and commitment, and never suggest anybody to purchase Samsung product, your employees are also not interested to solve the problem, your motive is only sell the product with fake commitments, after that nobody is responsible, for what happened.

Pl forward it the concerned person and provide me the contact number of person, who is senior to Mr Sanjay Bhatt.

Date: Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 9:54 AM
    Subject: Fwd: Complaint - Samsung Dealer - and waiting for free Airtel connection.
    To: sanjay.b@samsung.com

Hi Sanjay,

Pl go through to the trailing mail. very soon I will provide the details of
    consumer court case.

Now as per Mr Bhagat I purshased 5 series LCD and your schem is with 3 Series. thanks to Bhagat, as I dont have his mail ID pl forward this mail to him.

Date: Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 12:26 AM
    Subject: Complaint - Samsung Dealer - and waiting for free Airtel connection.
    To: support.india@samsung.com

Dear concerned person,

I would like to give my feed back for Samsung customer service, recently I purchased a LCD 32” C from Meharsons electronics Pvt. Ltd.…… one of your dealer in Chandigarh. I would like to share my complete experience with Samsung. With LDC 32” C Satwinder Singh (dealer) had promised to give 2 additional stands of LCD, Airtel connection, one watch, cash back offer and one Grand special lucky scratch card scheme of Samsung, where there would be assured prize of Microwave or Home Theater or DVD etc. (Samsung products).

While offering me such schemes, on phone Satwinder Singh (Samsung dealer) talked to his senior (employee of Samsung), and requested him to offer me that Grand special scratch card scheme, he said “sir as I have 3 voucher in my quota but Lucky draw scheme with LCD is over now, can I pl offer that scheme to the customer sitting in front of me” and want to purchase LCD 32’’. Then he gave my mobile number to that person (Samsung employee)….. Grand special lucky draw..J…… it was all fake… It was a fake call, later I got to know there was no scheme of any Samsung product, that scheme was made by dealer only, and Mr Bhagat (employee of Samsung Area manger) told me that he is not a Samsung employee, he is dealer and it was his own scheme. Ok agreed but he is representing your product, what ever the commitment I am getting from his side, for me or any other user it would be made by Samsung only. Now you people can not run with this futile excuse that he is not from Samsung,

I talk to Mr Bhagat also, he empathized, but not interested in taking any action against Meharsons electronics Pvt. Ltd, I didn’t get my Airtel connection till now ( I purchased Samsung LCD on 25/8/10, later I got to know that, scheme of Airtel connection is with some other LDC, not with 32” LCD. As Mr Bhagat is also aware about such wrong commitment, he suggested me to cancel the order from Meharsons electronics Pvt. Ltd and purchase LCD with some other Dealer of Samsung, I don’t have such time to run behind you people.

Your dealer in sec 22 Meharsons electronics Pvt. Ltd is completely fake. He is man with full of wrong commitments and I believe Samsung people are also not interested for customer service, your motive is to just sell the product with lot of wrong commitments and fake promises, there are lot of option in market now I decided to never connect with Samsung product and I will share my bad experience with people and suggest them not to purchase any product of Samsung, I will defiantly put this worst experience on social sites, people should be aware about the things going on in market.

What Satwinder singh promised and What I Got…

1) Airtel connection - Still waiting for the Same – and dealer promised to provide, at the time of installation. (bogus Meharsons electronics Pvt. Ltd J)
    2) Cash back offer (got 50 Rs but it seems to be genuine, as on scratch card Samsung’s attractive stickers were printed). some 99% offer...
    3) I got a third class watch. (Yeheeeeee Thanks, @30 Rs/piece in 22 rari market J ).
    4) I got one stand and the another one is in box it is wall stand J. But at the time of presentation he pointed at very attractive stand.
    5) Now, Grand special lucky scratch card scheme of Samsung- It was a scratch card with plain white paper. No sticker of Samsung and I got one Silver coin yehhhhh J fake Meharsons.

Any How, now take it very seriously and if I will not get any response from your side, I will take it to consumer court.

I didn’t received my Airtel connection, which was free with LCD and it is written on Invoice also, and I purchased LCD on 25/8/10. It’s almost 13 days, What a poor service of Samsung. wating for revert.

Kanwal Deep Singh

abc123 Guest

Default complaint

I Robin Singh wants to take a legal action against Vodafone.
    Actually the matter is that I have a Vodafone prepaid connection,and on 18 September 2010,without my permission they have activated a service called MCI,which I haven't given any request for the activation of the service.JUST I received two message from Vodafone that my request for the activation of MCI is registered, and will activated soon,but i have not given any request for this,and the second message was the successfully activation of the MCI service. and when I called to the customer care they are telling that request is from my side and they will not refund the money which is totally wrong, it is not the first time that I am facing this problem,now I wants some strict action to be taken against the Vodafone.
    Please take some legal and strict action against Vodafone so that this will not happen in future .

ROBIN SINGH

Default Complaint against RELIENCE TELECOM PVT LTD for INCORECT ADDRESS and CALL HISTORY.

SIR/MA'M
    I am working for a reputed marketing company.Actually i am using my relience cdma no..09356039612 since past
    2yrs.By mistake i lost my handset on 1-june-10.I requested relience customercare executive for sending me call history of past 3 months on 2-june-10 and for that Rs.25 had been deducted on 4-june-10.
    BUT TILL TODAY (18-SEP-10) EVEN AFTER MY REPEATED 4-5 COMLAINTS, I have NOT RECEIVED MY CALL HISTORY DETAILS. When i went to relience web wolrd located at chandigarh sec-35-A , i asked them to issue me duplicate sim of same no. ,they told me that dis no. is already non working since purchase of it. I was shocked to hear this because i was using it since 2yrs and even i have filed complaints that this no. is working already and you are saying its not.
    Then after talking to many customercare executives I came to know that my address was incorrectly saved in relience records. Again i told them my exact address and asked them to change it and then deliver me call details.
    BUT IT WAS BY WHOLE MISTAKE OF RELIENCE COMM. that i DID NOT EVEN GOT MY DETAILS AND MY CORRECT ADDRESS ENTERED TILL NOW.

ITS NOT A SMALL PROBLEM B'coz I COULD HAVE MIS-USED MY NON-WORKING BUT WORKING NO. FOR HARMFULL ACTIVITIES IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN A TERRORIST....

PLEASE GUIDE ME FOR FILING A COMPAINT AGAINST REL. COMM. FOR ALL THESE MENTAL DISTURBANCE and THEIR MAJOR NEGLIGENCE FOR COUNTRY'S SECURITY.

I would be very thankful please help me....

best regards
    RAVINDER SINGH
    ravindersingh18@gmail.com
    engineer.ec89@gmail.com

Default To Refund the Fees of Diplomat of National Board admission course

I had taken admission in the DNB course in the department of General Medicine in Govt Multi Speciality Hospital, Sector-16, Chandigarh. This course is recognized as equivalent to MD/MS by the Medical Council of India. Due to some reasons. I had left the seat which is now being filled by another candidate. I had deposited the admission fee i.e. Rs. 40,000 at the time of admission which the administration of GMSH-16 is now refusing to return, My family had given the fees with so much difficulty, we are facing a financial crisis. The candidate who has taken seat against my seat has already deposited the same amount. Kinldly direct the administration of aGMSH-16 to return my fees.

Dr. Vikas Dhiman
    54/2 Subhash Nagar
    ManiMajra Chandigarh
    Mobile-09872347776
    09872202160

Kanwal Deep Singh Guest

Default complaint against Samsung for their wrong commitments

I am fed up with making calls to Samsang people, every one is running from their duties..........irresponsible employees of Samsung................... Samsang people says talk to Dealer and dealer said I am not getting DTH connection from Samsung, Free DTH connection is written in Bill and if dealer was not having any Airtel DTH, Why he has committted to install Airtel DTH at the time of installation of LCD. It is a complete harassment for me, What is the use of LCD without DTH connection. waiting for your revert.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanwal Deep Singh View Post

Samsung Dealers – Meharsons electronics Pvt. Ltd. (Satwinder Singh)

Invoice number - 1248.
    Meharsons electronic Pvt. Ltd.
    Samsung LCD model - LA 32C 530.
    Purchased Date - 26/8/10

Hi Raman,

Pl go through the trailing mail..

Date: Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 9:54 AM
    To: sanjay.b@samsung.com

Hi Sanjay,

Pl go through to the trailing mail. very soon I will provide the details of
    consumer court case.

Date: Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 12:26 AM
    Subject: Complaint - Samsung Dealer - and waiting for free Airtel connection.
    To: support.india@samsung.com

Dear concerned person,

What Satwinder singh promised and What I Got…

Kanwal Deep Singh

Default Complaint Against Sony Ericcson Customer Care

Hello Sir.
    Myself Sukhvinder Singh S/O S.Harcharan Singh Resident of #490A1 Railway Colony.Yamunanagar Haryana.
    I got My Sony Ericcson W20 (Zylo) IMEI no:- 01238300262704 from Electro Pacific S.C.O 1024 , Sector 22-B.
    I got problem in my handset so i gaved my hand set to Sony ericcson care centre on 22nd of september and they said me that contact exactly after 20 days then i came exactly after 20 days then they excused that parts of set are dispatched you will get your mobile next week surely and when today i get there again they are making same excuse that parts are dispatched wait. I just wanna know that i purchased set of Rs 8320:- just for making all this @@@@ing things to be happen with me. so i get my phone un repaired from Sony Ericcson Sco :- 2473-74 Sec 22C. They all just waste our time and dont do work did it takes a month long to get the parts from one place to another or the main aim of them is to just disturb the customer. if they cant deal the needs of customer than what the hell are they selling to us. I just wanna say take strict action against these type of companies and peoples taking dealer ship.
    I am Sukhvinder Singh Contact No:- 09646289559

I got my Handset purchased on 16/08/10 and i have only 1 month phone with me hardly rest it was with these @@@@ing care takers and still i got my phone un repaired.

pnm_rhl01@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default complaint against the member of Hot Spot Retails LTD. in chandigarh,sector 38-C

Sir/ mam

My Self Poonam i have complain against the person who sitting in the Hot Spot Retails LTD in 38 C both No. 24

i have purchased mobile from there on 29-11-08 and they gave me a warranty card of 2 year by taking 300/-Rs. extra for that card.
    Now I have an problem in my phone there is a physical damage is happening but they are not ready to accept my complaint they sent me first here and there in last they said this problem doesn't come in warranty card but in warranty card clearly is mention WARRANTY FOR PHYSICAL DAMAGE and make lots of arguments with me.

Now i hope you take action against them. they didn't behave well.

regards Poonam
    QTR NO.5221 A, 38 west, chandigarh

Default Salary Pending

Dear Mam/Sir

I was working with ensembles software pvt ltd as a programmer.the company owner paramjot lamba didn't give any of my salary in time .i worked from jan 2010 to july 2010.my 2 months salary is still pending .i had to ask for salary every month several times and he keep on saying we'll talk about salary tomorrow or day after tomorrow.at the time of appointment he explained a very different image of his organisation saying that they work on very advanced technologlies so they have to give me training and also offered me less salary for first 3 months .But after joining i get to know that the organisation have only one employ and they were also not working with any advanced technology.and he even didn't increase my salary after 3 months . and increasing is far behind he used to give salary after 2-3 months .in july my salary for may june was pending and whenever i asked for it ,he said tommorow ,next week etc ,then he promised to release all the salarie in the end of july ,but again he gave only may's salary . then i told him that i will join the office after all the pending salaries will be released,but he didn't reply for so many days ,i kept on sending him mails and one day he said that i have not given one month's notice ,so only one salary will be provided.then again he said we'll talk about it tomorrow,and then again every time i called him,he said i'll call u back,and now he stopped attending my call.there wasn't any condition of giving one months notice at the time of appointment.after me he hired a few more employees and there salaires are also pending .
    Please Help

SCO-94-95,Ground Floor, Sector-34 A, Chandigarh - 160022
    Phone: 0172-5003510, 3018654
    Mobile: 98148-54148

Hello Sir/Madam,

I had purchased the computer hardware parts & assembled, installation the computer from Zip Info Systems, SCO-94-95, Ground Floor, Sector-34 A, Chandigarh - 160022 on dated 11-10-2010. I have a copy of hand written bill on his shop's letter-pad with item's description/details, date, amount & owner signature.

1) He installed the low cost, faulty motherboard in the system Model Number - ASUS M4A78LT-M LE. When I asked him to replace the new faulty motherboard. He denied to replace the motherboard and asked it will be repaired by the service centre. But I told him I purchased a new motherboard, you should replace it. But he didn't listen to me. After that I went to service centre & requested to replace the new faulty motherboard. At last a number of requests I got replaced the motherboard from the asus service centre.

2) The shop owner cheated me by taking the excessive amount Rs. 800/-. He fraudently given me a low cost motherboard which cost is Rs. 2850/- and charged Rs. 3650/- for the higher model number. When I came to know same motherboard price from his nearby shops. They told me that I have paid the amount for higher model & shop keeper given me a low cost motherboard. After that I informed/talked with the shop owner & asked him to refund the over charged amount Rs. 800/- or give me a higer model of motherboard for which you have taken the amount. But, he refused to refund the over charged amount & denied to replace the low cost motherboard with higher model motherboard for which I had paid the amount.

My friend suggested me to approach the consumer court. So that I can refund back the over-paid amount Rs. 800/- or higher model motherboard for which shop owner taken the amount.

I hope you will solve my problem asap.

Yours truly,
    Gurmeet Singh
    gurmeetse@gmail.com

jaswinder Kumar Guest

Default Complaint Regarding Laptop adapter

Dear Mam/Sir,

My name is jaswinder kumar. I Purchased Asus adapter from Wahi Computers SCO 54, First Floor, sector 22-C chandigarh. and he give warranty of 6 months of that adapter. Now that adapter is not working. I told him this problem 1 week ago and he say he will replace or repair that adapter within 3-4 days. I visited his shop from monday (25 oct.2010) to saturday. But he he didn't did any thing. When i again asked him, He says i cant do any thing. No solution till now.I am facing many problems till now, i cant do my work, programming exercises because of that .

Nobody is interested to help me out.

Invoice number - 687.
    Wahi Computers.
    ASUS Adapter.
    Purchased Date - 08/08/2010

Jaswinder Kumar.
    jassi2k10@gmail.com

Default complaint regard nokia handset

goor morning sir
    sir i purchased nokia 5800xp mobile phone emi 354182023331547 from nokia showroom sector 22b sco 1012-13 opposite bus stand at date 15/7/2009. I get a problem after 6 months of purchase date that it's screen is disappear not showing anything after dat i go to nokia care sector 22 they replace screen and within 15 days give it back to me and assured me it won't b create any problem. After 3 months it again create display problem and they suggest me dat nokia care wiill extend your warranty period 1 year with the amount of 565 and i get it and collect bill from them bt now sir they charged me rs 2200 of screen replace bt the set is in th warranty of 2 years how it can b possible? Sir i am depress from 2 or 3 months but neither they are not going to change my handset nor replaced it what do it do plz help me out its my request to u plz suggest or give some advice to me. I've all original bills, accessory everything.
    Rajesh sharma
    Sector 45 chandigarh

hanitpiplani Guest

Default Complaint against Dell Co. Ltd.

Sir/mdam
    i had bought a Dell Inspiron 5010 ( Service tag no.: FXB36BS). but after sometime its screen starts flickering so technical support replaces the LCD. But after 10 days or so again it starts giving the same problem. so i requested to replace the laptop and also my request is accepted. But the replacement team didn't responded.I had called about more than 20 times just to get the documents so that i can fill them and send them back so that further processing can be done. But after sending the documents , i again didnt get any reply from your department. I had called more than 15 times again but didnt able to talk to any team member.No one picked up the call. Its been about 60 days since i had given the request. Everytime customer care says that they will call me back. But nothing happens. Then after sometime when i compalined this isuue to Direct Dell, then only replacement department called me. They said they will pick up my laptop on 25th. But on that day, no one came or called. I had been really in a harassing situation. I am doing Ph.D and i had been facing so much problems due to this. I am requesting you to please do something in this case so that i will get my laptop replaced as soon as possible.
    Thanx
    Honit Piplani
    Email Id :: hanit.piplani@gmail.com
    Mobile Number:: +919814556804, +919466951369

Default against hdfc creditcard division

dear sir
    i, prem pal gangwar was given a creditcard( 4050 2820 0212 9190) by hdfc bank during one of my visit to HDFC bank .i did not use the hdfc credit card given to me ever at any shop or merchandise. next month hdfc sent me a bill of Rs 1856.68/- of date 30/05/10 -serial no-INC 972 518 1775-merchant name-ISHIPGLOBAL. I put forward the matter before hdfc through phone, mail and courier complaint that the transaction was not done by me but still they are sending the bill continuously every month along with interest of every month. i hope you understand the problem and help me that hdfc is not sending increased bills every month.

thanking you
    prem pal gangwar
    mob 9780136146
    gangwar.prem@yahoo.co.in

Default regarding Admission in M.ed

I AMIT KUMAR R/o of Pinjore The Kalka Distt Panchkula Haryana

had taken admission of my wife Mrs.ADITI SHARMA in Master of Education (M.Ed) in Kurukshetra University through consultancy services

FUTURE DREAMS EDUCATION CONSULTANCY
    45 GMS ROAD, (NR. PETROL PUMP)
    BALLIWAL CHOWK
    DEHRADUN (U.K)-248001 Through its
    General Manager/MD MR.ADESH RATHORE (+919634502956,+919027412671)

on the date of 10th Aug 2010 and paid Rs.10,000.00 (Rs.Ten Thousand Only) as admission fee Receipt No-021 dt:10/08/2010.

MR.ADESH RATHORE) has committed that after 15 days or after submitting Balance amount of Rs.50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Only) of fee he will provide Books, Admit Card-A Proof of Admission and return all her original Education Certificate.

I had deposited the balance payment Rs.50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Only) against Receipt No-031 dt:15/9/2010. On the same day 15/9/2010 he had not given any document nor Books.

I also requested him several times to give Books for study, Admit Card, original Educational Certificate. But still he had not provided anything to me, and now he had stopped picking my phone also.

Kindly take some steps as its not matter of Money but all about future as due to her (My Wife-Aditi Sharma) study, she is not in condition to conceive. We are mentally upset due this matter.

Madam/ Sir please help me as want her to go for P.Hd also after her M.Ed.

Amit Kumar Sharma