Thread: Consumer Court Chandigarh

Default Reliance Nodal Officer No Response,Netconnect billing issue.

Below is the mail i sent to nodal officer of punjab Reliance at Rcomnodalofficer.Punjab@relianceada.com but have had no response.Also the details of the issue.

> I want to bring to your notice an issue that has caused me a great
    > deal of trauma due to errors done by your officials.On 26 February
    > 2010 i had bought an Acer laptop along with which i got a Netconnect
    > Broadband data card.I collected this card from your Reliance Web
    > World,Sec 11 store.I have had issue since the very day,to get the
    > data card itself that day i had to wait for about 3-4 hours because
    > none of your officials were even aware how to get the data card
    > checked out from the counter this 3-4 hour wait ended up being least
    > of my problem.As per the instructions i was to make an advanced
    > rental payment for getting this datacard which i willfully made by
    > cash amount of about 827 Rs by the invoice 0600434550 .This payment
    > which according to them was to be adjusted in future bills.Now this
    > is the payment that never got reflected onto the account.This is
    > something i noticed when i logged in into my online account a few
    > days later.When i raised this concern at your Sec11 PKL store i was
    > told not to worry as this would be handled.Since then i have raised n
    > no. of complaints at your end and am being sent to and fro by your
    > customer care who say they don't have records and the Sec 11 store
    > officials.
    > The last complaint in this regard was 129651834 as a response to
    > which they asked me to contact Reliance Web World(yet again) where i
    > made payment.Now these people assured me they would follow up and
    > raise another complaint but since then i have not heard from them and
    > this morning the customer care tole me there has been no follow
    > up.Moreover at their contact no. provided nobody picks up the
    > phone(further causes high frustration).I should also bring to your
    > notice following this i have been regularly making fresh payments of
    > the bill generated every month although there is still an amount of
    > 827 Rs somewhere in your account paid by me but unaccounted for.And
    > now after about 4 months i think enough of being a good customer.I
    > won't be making any more bill payments unless and until this payment
    > of mine is accounted for.I am really disappointed with the shabby and
    > irresponsible behavior from your store officials.I am sure if i had
    > been a rude and angry customer this issue would have been dealt with
    > long back but unfortunately i don't believe i can act uncivilized.
    > This is my last check to see irresponsibility lies in your system
    > upto which level which would depend if this complaint is even given a
    > heed to in absence of which i will have to take this issue up the
    > order.
    > I am sorry if i have been rude but your service has disgusted me
    > extremely and i expect some action taken on this from your side
    > PLEASE..............................
    > Jijo George
    > MDIN NO. 9356887201
    > Contact no. 9878864555

Unhappy Complaint Against ACE Teleshoping

hi,
    I am Avishek Bhattacharjee R/o Manimajra Chandigarh. I purchased a Mobile phone from ACE Teleshop. They committed me to send a phone through Courier of rs 1999/-, yesterday on 9-7-2010 i received the phone through BlueDart courier company. When i opened the box i found the phone i ordered is not the one which i received. I called the customer support of ACE Teleshop. they are saying that they had sent the right phone and now they connot do anything, i said them to change the Phone but they denied, then i said if you cannot change the phone then take back your product & return my money as per there policy of cash back in 15 days. But they said if you will pay 500/- extra money then they will send me the phone of my choice otherwise i have to take the same phone sent by them.

I found this is a cheating. Please help me. Please please I beg from Consumer court to help me in getting back my money.

I shall be highly oblige.

Avishek Bhattacharjee

anshul dixit is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

Hi sir this is Anshul Dixit from House No.-1212-c,sector 46 B,Chandigarh.
    We are using Sun Direct DTH service subscribed with Basic Shine pack valid till 10 of september.And its not working now we are unable to watch all channels in our basic plan.We are like prepaid costumers so we can't even change the service,its allmost 4 days we made many complains to the contact number given to us by the dealers they are as follows 1800 200 7575 ,0172-39407575,1860427575 ,011 39407575.On 7th of july i made a complain at 7:00 A.M they said that there is some technical problem and it will be sorted in and maximum 2 hours and then they are not responding to our calls.An error message E-48 32 no signal is all what we can watch.There is no way to contact them.
    so please see to it.
    Have faith in you.

Akash rana Guest

Default problem regarding hero honda chandigar service centre...

hello sir...
    i need to make a complaint against the service centre of hero honda karizma wheels in chandigarh....i met with the accident vid my byk n i gave them my byke on 12th of june....then survey for insurence was done on 17th of june n then i came to delhi for my training of my last sem of engg...i thought my byk would have been repaired when i called dem the next month in the first week of july n nothing was done...since then i have been calling the agency to make my byk and what they do is transfer the call...when i talked to the manager of that place he told me that the byke is ready and i can come to take it....when i sent a friend of mine to see the byk nothing was done...and today is 23 and the byke standing where it was on 17th and the operators and manager say that nothing can be done by making a case against them...he is so sure lyke he is the judge of this court...
    now you guys tell me what should i do to him?should i face the problems to travel in delhi n forget the byke...?
    please tell me as soon as possible...

Akash rana
    01126020269
    l-2/115-b,dda flats kalkaji...

Visit: http://www.consumercourt.in/paid-mem...-services.html this may help you if you need to knock the Consumer Forum.

Note : Only silver members can view this page.
    visit : http://www.consumercourt.in/premium-...embership.html to know more details.

Still have a question feel free to contact us again.

Thumbs down Complaint against disconnection of Vodafone service

Respected Sir/Madam,

I was using Vodafone service for last 1 year.My Vodafone no is 9888880481.But on 20th of July I got a message that according to DOT guidelines your documents are incomplete.
    Please submit your documents again,My service was stopped immediately.
    On 21st of July I submitted my documents at Vodafone customer support service center,Sec-35 C.They assured that my service will resume within 72 hours.But on 22nd July my Sim was deactivated and it showed up the Sim is invalid.When I reconfirmed on 23rdof July at Vidafone service center they told me that my number has been deactivated and I cannot get the number back.The only solution is to buy a new no.I feel cheated now,as I was using this number for last 1 year.

There is no way I can buy a new number,because this number is distributed among all my important concerns.So I need the same number back.
    Sir I request you to look into the matter as now I have no other option.

Sandeep Mittal is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

Post Not receiving copies of Business Today

I am subscribed to Business Today magazine. I took the subscription in 2008 and the same is valid upto 2013. I am not receiving the copy of Business Today since second half of June 2010 (magazine is fortnightly). I had registered the complaint on India Today's website for the missing issues but nothing could be resolved. I also talked to costomer care executive on July 10, 2010 on telephone but again nothing could happen. Ultimately I sent an e-mail addressed to the CEO of Business Today, I received a call from India Today on July 22, 2010 and I was assured that the magazines will soon be sent, but nothing happened. Similar things have happened in past as well. I want to go to consumer court and would like to discontinue the subscription and want my money refunded for the rest of my subscription.

Knock the Consumer Forum without any delay, you need to screw them :&

monica ranga Guest

Post complaint against vodaphone sin

hello sir,
    i am from chandigarh i had a number 9988776634 from more than 2 years,i have lost this number 1 month before on 3rd july 2010.but frm 6 months i was in delhi so i didnt use that number.i come to chd one month before,and i lost my purse which contain mobile and i coplaint in police station on 3rd august and then i went to vodaphone store 35 c chandigarh 1st day they said that they give that number to me,then on other day they give that number to somone to another person and they said this number is allot today to another person...what should i do no this is my professional number and i am a social activist,and i want my number very soon........please help me out from this problem.i will be very thankful to you
    please inform me as soon as possible.
    maniche0421@gmail.com
    maniche0421@yahoo.com

ramesh.thakur Guest

Default Compliaint against Doctor

I have contacted Dr. Lalit Jaswal, C/o Jaswal Dental Clinic, Shop 111-B, Gurdwara Road, Bedheri, Sector 41-D,Chandigarh, cell no: 9417427214, for filling of teeth on 16.07.10, The doctor has asked for Rs1500/- for the same, I paid Rs500/- as advance but next day when i visited he told me it will take Rs1850/- for the same, During my treatment he asked me to procure medician from market. I paid Rs1800/- in total. But when time of tooth filling came the doctor told me that for filling of tooth charges are Rs1500/-extra. It is totally fraud. I request you to take action againt the doctor so that he can not fool the innocent people.

Ramesh Thakur

Default complaint against mahindra club holidays at chandigarh at sector 35

On Ist Aug 10 at 1300 hrs I got a mobile call from mahinra club holidays office from Sector-35, Chandigarh and in sweat voice one lady spoke to me that congratulations, I said for what you are congrates, she said you won prize of club mahindra for seven days with your family at our various resorts you will stay free of cost. I said thanks, But i said I had never applied for it. Then she said you got a lottery which you had filled at petrol pump at panchkula. Than I asked her how much I have to pay you. She said nothing but only thing you have to come to our office with your lady wive for collection of free voucher at 1400 hrs today only. When I told at home everyone was happy. I again asked the lady at mahindra club how much money is required. Again she said you need not to bring your purse. We went over there at Sec-35 Chandigarh. After giving warm reception with glass of water, they started giving lecture about there various schemes and 25 year membership and they somehow succeded in making my mind towards the membership.so i joined there membership and payed Rs26570 through my debit card on the spot.
    After 2 days when i heard the reality about mahindra club from my friends as well as I checked the views of people at internet,saying that they are cheaters and fraud . This is the well designed system to cheat the innocent people by calling them at sector 35, chandigarh. I therefore decided to close my membership.
    I have send them several e-mails asking to refund of my money but havn't refunded yet. I even talked to there manger at sector 35 office and he guided us to send an e-mail to "anshu.verma@mahindraholidays.com".
    which we did! but we havn't got any response from them yet. I have given them several Warnings, but they never reacted towards refunding my money back.
    Therefore I want you to please help me towards getting my money(Rs26570) refunded alongwith interest and cost of harasment..

Regards ,
    Mr Swaran Singh
    0172-2556952

House No 18, GH-24, Sec-5,
    Mansa Devi Complex, Panchkula.

Vaibhav Vijay Guest

Default Complaint against Idea (Idea Net Setter)

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Vaibhav Vijay and i want register compaint against Idea. I purchase Idea net setter from Idea Cellular
    limited, C-105,Phase 7,Ind Area Mohali(Punjab) Show room at Sector 22 ,when i purchase this product they told me that the speed of this Idea net Setter is 256kbps but now i am getting a speed of only 30kbps.

If you also go at the showroom or call at Idea they also tell you that the speed of Idea net setter is 256 kbps which is not correct at all. They are also not refunding my money.

Please help me in this case. I would be grateful to you.

Best regards
    Vaibhav Vijay

Default Deactivation of caller tune in vodafone without any message from my side to deactivat

I am using vodafone sim for about 3 years .
    I activated my caller tune of om jai jagdish hare (aarti) two times.they used to cut my 30+15=45 rupees everytime.
    and then they used to deactivate it itsef after cutting money..
    kindly order them to reactivate my caller tune..
    Chunesh
    chunesgphysics@gmail.com

Default Deficiency and Delay by HP/RT Outsourcing of Laptop (Compaq 510)

I had purchased my Compaq 510 laptop (S/No CNNU9284G01) in Nov,09 from Alfa Electronics, Sector 32,Chandigarh.This laptop developed a snag in August 2010.Since this was within the warranty period, I handed over the unit to Alfa Electronics on 20th August,and then it was given by them to R T Outsourcing ( Token No 1337).Alfa rep told me that the laptop would be returned in 3 working days but after a lot of follow-ups, I was called at Alfa Electronics, to pick up the repaired laptop only on 30th August, but I found out that the laptop still did not function properly, the DVD player and webcam were not working, and so the laptop was sent back to RT Outsourcing (Token No 1460) and since then, I have been left to chase them on daily basis.I am given dates after dates but none is being honored.
    I am a placement consultant and my IT setup (read laptop) is very crucial to my working, I have suffered a lot of inconvenience and harassment at the hands of HP Service Center.Until the time of writing this complaint, I am yet to be made clear of the status of my laptop.Also important to mention here that I have slogged hard to find out the IDs/Contacts on website, but the efforts proved futile as no information is available there.
    I request the honorable judge to help me in getting my laptop back and also direct the defaulting party to compensate for the harassment and the loss of business on account of the indefinite delay..

Name of complainant : Harsh Goel R/O House No 171, Sector 20-A,Chandigarh, 09915598667, mail ID - harsh2206@yahoo.co.in

Shivani_Anita Guest

Post fees refund from visual media sector 34

Dear sir / Madam
    We are the students of your institute ( edesign Studio SCO 146-147 Sector 34 A, eVisual MediaS olutions Pvt. Ltd. SCo 114-115, Basement , Sec 34 A. Chandigarh. )

We have joined the professional diploma in Fashion CAD which from your institute .
    • Duration of course : 12 months.
    • Fess of full diploma course : Rs 89500/-
    • First installment of diploma is Rs 28000. we have deposit each… total fess of both of us Rs 56000/- cash
    Professional diploma course contents are:
    • Paintbrush
    • Corel Draw
    • Photoshop
    • Digital Fashion Pro
    • Wilcome
    • Gerber
    • Optitex

We have attend only 2 classed at your institute and we are not satisfy from you education and your institute is not that level which your management have commented me at the time of registration.

We don’t want to be continue our study with your institute also you are requested to refund my full course fees which you had charged with interest. Within a week. We have all receipts of fess.
    Student Name Fess