Thread: Consumer Court Bihar

Post mischief in postal

respected sir,
    dist : Gopalgunj, post : jalalpur, bihar main jab koi naukri ka letter ata hai tab Balthari gaon ka mukhia jalalpur post main jakar hamare gaon ka letter lai kar fhad de ta hai so please take some strictly action on him

thank you!

Post mischief in postal

respected sir,
    dist : Gopalgunj, post : jalalpur, vill. - Balthari, bihar main jab koi naukri ka letter ata hai tab Balthari gaon ka mukhia (Rakesh shahi) jalalpur post main jakar hamare gaon ka letter lai kar fhad de ta hai isi tarah ketne garib mehnati ladke ladkiyo ke naukri ke letter fhad de ta hai kyon ki wo nahi chata ki koi nichli jat ka naukri kare aur ghush le kar naukri de ta hai aur jo ghush nahi de ta uska letter fhad deta hai main aur mere dost milkar a complain kar rahe hai so please take some strictly action on him.

thank you!

aman.sinha99@gmail.com Guest

Question refund of tution fees

2 months ago i have taken admission in r k tutorial kankarbagh branch for speed test for bank po.i have been told for 3 tests a week but i was given 1 test a week .i was not satisfied by the institute as they did not provide the facility of 3 tests a week which they promise while taking my admission .i sumit 1500rs as fees.after complaining several times they gave me back a cheqe of 1300 rs .but i went to bank and the cheqe bounced.again i sent it for clearing but it again bounced and120rs were dedcted from my account.i ran to the institution for atleast 7-8 times but they are not listning.around 500rs of auto fare has been spent by me and harrasment was the only result.i was scolded by my father also and the director of rk tutorial is not ready to listen my problem or return my money.

Ramesh kumar prasad Guest

Default new connection of hp gas

I have apply for new connection of hp gas on 5/11/2012, Registration number is-3121200200051412, but till now no any response has been taken by hp gas service provider his name is prince hp gas gramin vitrak,add- hp gas distributor, at: phulwaria, mirganj, bihar, pin code:841425.
    And I have really need of connection.
    So please sir do something
    for me for this I will be always thankfull to you...........
    your-ramesh kumar prasad

Jyotipuram Guest

Angry

Ours is an 5 building apartmnnent build by very reputed builder.but he has not completed his jobs and not fulfilled any commitment made by him.even basic ammenities like generator and fire extinguishers has not been fitted.can we seek you r help.

Default Cheating Of Reliance Communication

I had been using two nos. of Reliance Communication one was 9386597498 (post paid) and another was 9386167168 (prepaid). While on trip to Delhi in December 2011, my mobile no 9386167168 was lost. On returning, I went to Reliance Web World located at east Boring Canal Road, with an intention to recover the lost number with new SIM, where one lady executive convinced me to opt for the postpaid-plan of Rs 349+tax instead of continuing with prepaid plan of Unlimited Local of Rs. 299/- only, which I had been using with the lost mobile no(9386167168). The Lady Executive, explained the features of the Postpaid Plan of Rs 349+tax, the catchy feature, I liked most was to enjoy 900 off-net minutes can be used for local as well as for STD calls in one billing cycle. Due to this 900 minutes I decided to go along with the post-paid plan of Rs 349+tax.

Since then I started using the lost no with post-paid plan of Rs 349+tax, but the bill started amounting very high, after two or three months when I could saw the soft copy of the bill, sent on my mail ID, to my utter surprise I found that STD minutes are being charged as against the promises the Executive had made, in behalf of Reliance Communication, to me while convincing me to change my no. from Prepaid to Postpaid.

Immediately, I started complaining the customer care executives of the company, but of no use, I decided to stop paying bills till the issue is resolved. Further, I decided to write mails in this regard to the high ups of the company still they din't take any step to resolve the issue, several times I mentioned them that I am harassed with your approach of not taking any action to resolve the issue, all went in vain. Services on my no. 9386167168, were discontinued since 23/08/2012. Instead of resolving the issue they have been pressing on me to pay the bill. On two occasions they have threatened me of legal proceedings in Tees Hazari Court New Delhi. At this moment I feel help less in front of Cheating and DADAGIRI of the company. I do not know how to move against this kind of DADAGIRI and Cheating of Reliance Communication. Please help.
    Actually, I had been paying extra amount against the bill to the company. If all the facilities, mentioned to me, were taken into account, more then Rs. 1500/- only, I shall have to charge on the company, on the contrary the company is charging on me the due bill of Rs 1334/- only and is not ready to listen my words.
    Thanking You

Bihar
    Mob.No- 9386597498
    Mail- madpk53@gmail.com

aman.sinha99@gmail.com Guest

Default fraud by tution inctitute

Default zen ultratab

Zen ultratab A100 was purchased by self through Homeshop 18 dated 26.08.2012. The same was purchased as gift for my better half. I could not use the Zen as there was some problem in it. I went to Zen service center at Graphline care in patna kaushalya estate , Dak Bungalow. The person at the counter himself was confused and after an hour he replied that there is cable fault in the new item. They give me a recieving and asked me to come after 7 days,,,even after 15 days the item called as connector was not available. After regular follw ups from Zen & Home shop 18 i contacted Mr Deepak at Kankerbagh Zen service office where a software was installed and new connector was given.After 10 days the same problem restarted for which i called not less than 40 times. I was given very poor response from Home shop 18. Finally on 03.01.2013 i went to Kumar service center at Mangal market where incharge Mr Manish clearly told that there is some Hardware as well as Jack problem which needs to be replaced. He spoke to Mr Deepak and finally again i was asked to move to Kankerbagh head office. I spoke to Mr Kundan Bihar head of Zen but he again asked me to call me on the next day. Moreover no body has given me a recieving copy of complain and accepted my complain. I have been mentally, emotionally and physically harassed from post to pillar for something which i have paid. Now its high time for me moving and calling to the concern.
    Please help me in this regard.

amitspj@rediff.com Guest

Default Vachlce Centre Lock Bolero SLE 2012

Mai Bolero sle ka Central Lock Kharab Hone ka Complaine Kiya Tha Jiska Complaine No. CM201301080087 Hai Jo Ki Maine Yah Complaine 2 Month Pahle Kiya tha Lakin Complain KO short-out Nahi Kiya Geya Or Nahi Koi Action Liya Geya. Massege se Information Diya geya ki aap ka complaine Solved Kar diya geya hai Lakin Koi Action nahi liya geya hai. Abhi Bhi Yahi haal hai.

amitspj@rediff.com Guest

Default Spark Minda Delhi Vachlce Centre Lock Bolero SLE 2012

Default the raymond shop,samrat hotel complex,fraser road pat

on 24 jan 2013 we have purchased(BILL NO.CM12/3993) a blazer from the raymond shop,samrat hotel complex,fraser road patna(bihar) but the size was not fit for me so went to the shop on 26 jan 2013 to replace with some other or get back our money but the shop keeper is not ready for this even for exchanging the cloths,we left the said blazer to shop and back to home without replacing that.

please take proper action against the said shop and ask him to compensate our money by returning back money or by exchanging the cloths

niraj kumar
    managing director
    asian pharmaceuticals pvt.ltd.
    state president : commerce cell bihar bjp

Default Complain about wrongly charged by " BIHAR ELECTRICITY BOARD" , BARH(PATNA)

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am Lala Saw from Dayachak Barh(Patna). My Consumer ID NO:- BHS-0958 & Consumer A/C NO:- 1209453 of Electricity Bill. Sir i have paid all dues of Electricity upto 9th July 2011 amounting Rs 29388 (which was wrongly charged earlier too). Now again I got a bill of Rs 4451 for one month i.e. for 7 Jan 2013 and bills earlier than this date have duly submitted by me but now again this happened. Earlier i worked hard to make it corrected but it was effortless and no one paid heed to me and helped me even the officials too after i showed them the bills i had paid so now i come to you to register a case against BSEB so that i can get proper justice.

Anish Kumar

Station Road Dayachak Barh (Patna)
    MOB:- 9378133851
    Email:- Talk2anishkumar@gmail.com

Default About rs. 50,000 things are lost.

Due to mismanagement and neglency of railway & railway staff i lose my bag and luggage in bakhtiyarpur railway station. My ticket was in capital express in silipper coach s 4 - 26mb, 27ub, 29mb, 30ub. I am comming from gaya station. Due to passenger train gaya to patna cancel/late, at last i catch 8.05pm in gaya station jan stabdi train but this train arrived patna station 10.32 pm. From patna station i catch capital express. I could not catch my s 4 silliper boggy, i catch general boggy with my family.
    In bakhtiyarpur in want to catch my s 4 boggy. My mother renu pal/paul 65 years old. Some passenger of general boggy help us. They taken my younger son about four years old and my bag and luggae in ac boggy and told us we reach our s4 boggy through inter link connection. My mother and my elder son about 9 years old and my wife about 32 years old mis the train. My younger son about 4 years lonly in ac coach without us. The train was running, any way i catch the ac boggy and taken my younger son and jump but i could not taken my bag and luggage. I complaint to railway staff who are present there. They said next station's phone number not available in their. They said now comming patna bhagalpur banka inter city ex. Through this train we meet capital ex. In next station and we collect our bag and luggage. We take this train but not meet capital ex. Next station. We reach bhagalpur station 4.30am. In bhagalpur station i complaint to station master said this is wrong root, and he also said bakhtiyarpur station master/staffs are liyer. If bakhtiyarpur station master/staffs wants they solve your problme, and you don't lost you bag and luggage. At last i said my brother in law by phone about this matter he and his two friednd reached the katihar station 6.30am. When capital ex. Reached in katihar station he and his friends searched all ac boggy and other boggy but our bag and luggage was not there. About rs. 50,0000 (fifty thousand) things are lost.
    From
    Ajoy kumar Paul, c/o Renu Paul, Bhatta durga bari road, Purnea, Bihar, mobile no. 8877252151

Default complane on airtel company

airtel company cut my money without any reason.and he teal a lie and say you startd a service and do this type my abou 100 rupees cut so i request to you please take action on this complane.

Alok Jha99 is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2013

I Don't know if I am correct in procedure to write you about my problems but after all things gone in vain I am writing you please consider this.
    My Father Late Chandra Shekhar Jha, Residence: ChhotiKhanjarpur, Distt- Bhagalpur (Bihar) was allotted plot no 8MP-22 with allotment No 2538/3150 dated 23rd September 2005 at Barari Housing Board Colony, Bhagalpur. My Father died in 2008, I submitted his death certificate informing housing board about this and to transfer the plot in the name of we two brothers (Alok Kumar & Mr. Ashish Kumar). I visited Patna office thrice for the same reason from 2009 to 2011. They gave me service request no(003559) and contact no. to query for this. But no response taken further and when contacted they only say its in process. I would like to bring in your notice and like to know that is it so tough process that it took more than 4 yrs. and its still pending. Time is precious as the cost is increasing day by day and its not our mistake its the problem of the housing board for which we are suffering. No intimation letter to us from housing board about transfer and recently the board put plot in cancellation mode. I also mailed to MD but he didn't replied. Attached is the letter of confirmation transfer request submitted to board.

We want to transfer as well as registry this plot as soon as possible, for this I need your attention towards my request. Waiting for your reply.

Thanking You.