Thread: Consumer Court Bihar

rajuk1824 is offline Junior Member

sir maine 3,12,20011 ko bhagalpur mai keshaw automobiles se microteck ka ups aur exide ka battery liya ,lene k bad jab use laya to wo kam nahi kar raha hai maine use inform kiya but koi response nahi mila,bol raha hai khud lek jaao repair karane ,,sir jab use hi nahi hua saman galat diya to use change karna chahie,,sir mai j.l.n.m.c.h mai m.b.b.s 2nd year ka student hoo ,sir maine yaha k bijli ki situation ko dekh k inverter lene ka faisla liya lekin inverter lene k bad bhi koi fayada nahi jaha tak ki or problem badh gaya hai,,mai class karoo duty karoo ya dukanwale ka pichhe jaoo.plz sir help me..

aman kishore Guest

Angry my airtel no. 9931839511 outgoing call restriction

my airtel no. 9931839511 outgoing calls are restricted by the company i am using this no. till a year ,
    and call center executives tells me that your no. is closed because of your documents does not fullfil the requirement of this company,
    then if it is happen where you are from a year. after a year you don't send me any kind of massage and you restrict my calls ,why?
    if my documents are week ,how can you start my calls..........that means you avoid the TRY rules. i want to go against this company........................................... ........................

bhushanlinguistics is offline Junior Member

Default Complain agains not producing the bill by shopkeep

My younger brother (Bhuwan Lal Karna) has purchased a laptop (Dell Inspiron N5110) bearing Service tag no. CXC5VQ1 from Softech Agency, GM Road, Near ICICI Bank, Darbhanga, Bihar[/B]. I have taken the loan amount from bank and given the bank draft of Rs. 40,000/- and Cash of Rs.3000/- to the proprietor of the said shop. As per the quotation produced by the shopkeeper, the total cost of the Laptop was 43000/-. But while giving the laptop to my brother, shopkeeper did not give the window genuine Disk. For providing the Window genuine disk alongwith the laptop, shopkeeper asked us the total amount of Rs. 44,400/- over phone. And Shopkeeper promised us to give the bill alongwith the window genuine disk.
    But it has been more than two months and now the shopkeeper neither wants to provide the bill nor willing to give the window genuine disk.
    Now my brother needs to produce the bill of laptop to the bank for getting the loan amount of next semester fee. Without producing bill, bank won't sanction the loan amount for the next semester of my brother.
    I expect your kind cooperation.
    Address of the Shopkeeper : Softech Agency,

Inspector of Central Excise
    Trichy Central Excise, Tamilnadu
    Mob. NO. 09025647625, 09080968271

vivek1358 is offline Junior Member

sir , I had buy a Samsung Handset model No. - C3010 on the Date of - 13 September 2010, and till the date the Handset is getting hang many times every months, till the date of purchase of the handset its has gone to Service station every months. then the service station said me that he will change the handset. but when its warranty period was about to expire and its was still in the service station then they attempt to erase its serial Number that is printed on handset. Because of this problem and going to service station many times every months i have lost my big money and along with they always making me mentally Harassment. I have talked to Samsung India consumer Care and they only say me to go to service station. its been about 1 years passed but they don't solving my problems. please justice with me .

shreyasi sinha is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

sir
    i am a dentist. i have purchased a pulp devitalizer named caustinerf a product of Septodonot company of FRANCE. the pulp devitalizer was expired on 03/2011 and i have purchased on 06/2011. the shopkeeper do not want to return the drug.

rajiv.ranjandba Guest

Default AC Product Fault Services

Hi Team,

I have purchased last 10 days back the AC has been provided by the shop ADITYA VISION which is fault.
    I have tried to contact them to replace the fault product but they are not responding at all.

Rajiv Ranjan

PATNA 800 001
    STD CODE: 0612
    E-mail: scdrc@sancharnet.in & bih-sforum@nic.in

Respected Sir

Today 7-07-2012 around 10.30 pm I have online recharge with aircel site for one week 2g Pocket Internet of 27 rupees as they mentioned in PI category on my no- 8083468090. When I was not able to access this service when I called to customer care they told me that this recharge you have done for Message. They trying to cheat us by recharging with PI of 27 option later they deny.
    On net with onlineaircel recharge this is clearly mentioned that 27 is Pocket Internet for unlimited one week.

Take necessary action so that they can not harass any customer or not cheat with customer.

Compensate the customer welfare.

thanking you

MD HAMID REZA
    mdrashidreza@indiatimes.com
    mob no- 8083468090

kunal79486 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Myself kunal kumar, I am a defence(Indian air force) personal. Currently i am posted in near to delhi. My home town is jehanabad and my village is dhangavan(in ward no.-1) which is situated near at S.S. College and my police station is jehanabad. My grandfather name is late. Banwari sharma. my father is six brother in which two was dead. My grand father late. Banwari sharma has distributed his all agricultural property amongs his six sons equally and all brothers are doing farming in his own part of land since last 15 years. But few months back my youngest uncle(Nagendra Sharma) has sold my father and other uncle share of land to some dabang type of people at very low cost. When my father and other uncle went to court, nagendra sharma and his friends start threatening and lodge a false complaint to court of dhara 144 on whole land which results my father and uncle's whole family are in major crisis and they are in very much trouble because they can't do agricultural activities in his own land. Agriculture is the only base of their life support.so pls sir kindly make a inquiry and solve the problem because my family is near to death due this type of family tension. pls help us sir ....
    my address is

dist-jehanabad.
    Mob. No. - 8958655625

ROSHAN KUMAR PODDAR Guest

Default Rtps

Mujhe abhi tak praman patra nahi diya gaya hai jiska dilevri date 25/06/2012 tha

Default Electric Not Available Our Village from Till Date

Our Village all gramin complaint reported with year 1997 electric consumer created candidate by 78 ,,Electric Board Areraj Cash Receipt Rs 305 All Candidate issue year 2002 but not available electric our village .our village around all over east -west -north-south electric available but only one our village Name :Kauwahan Not Available Electricity ,
    Our Govindganj M.L.A Meena Devi all ready confirm our complaint but no any action.
    Sir Please Solve Electricity Problem Our Village Our End .and do the needful.

Pawan Kumar MIshra
    S/o Sh.Balbhadra Mishra
    Village-Kauwahan
    Post- Mangurahan
    Distt- East Champaran (Motihari)
    845458 Bihar
    Mob..... --- 09771502815
    Mob.....-----099503-71603

Default Termination voucher invalid

Sir mera connection magadh enterprises kurji patna me tha,maine transfer ke liye apply kiya tha begusarai bihar ke liye mera termination voucher number 21771450000006 consumer number 3257 invalid bata raha hai.maine date 29 june 2012 ko transfer liya tha.

manishgun Guest

Default mobile complin

Dear sir/madam
    my nokia phone in the warrenty my phone wii disturb its hang and no showing displayit.i go to nokia care he sid that its liquid damage and extra charge will charge to repare it and you lost your wrrenty. but my phone in the warrenty and i gave it 500 and exteend the warrenty.he said that its liqud damage but my
    phone is always kept in dry place.
    manish kumar
    phone no 9852503369

Shambhu Kumar is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

Default Shoe buying in Online shoping Jaban.com

I am buying a shoe with order no-120817264747606 with AWB# 10772338 amount 1539 from Jabang.com on Case on delivery . I

have receive courier on dt.18/08/12,But after 10 to 12 days. The Shoe is torn his pasting is So I

want to return my shop in 30 day return policy but company not return my shoe & in mail he told it is not in policy.

Mailing procedure attach herewith

Amit Kumar
    Mobile-09798330571
    email-amit_20082020in@rediffmail.com

Nidhi Kumari Guest

Default Accidental Clam not received from LIC (Gaya)

Sir I Want to draw your kind attention towards pending accedental claim (Policy No: 482382394, Shatrghan Singh). I am running from piller to post for the pending payment. I have already submited all the reqisite documents regarding this case. I want to draw your attention that the accident date was 08/06/2009
    For 3 years being a lady I suffered with alot of mental and physical agony due to same case. Now i want the said amount with compensation.

Now i want your intervention in this regard.

Details are mentioned below: