Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Consumer Court Bihar

surya..... Guest

Default bookmyoffer.com

They give me wrong and cheap quality product ..... I was complain for it....but They were not doing noting... They said“this is not my fault” what you will do... I want to complain in consumer Court..... ................ .... ..... And they are not returne my money......

srikant sah Guest

Default non claim payment by the reliance general insurance company ltd of my robbed vehicle

My commercial vehicle Mahindra Bolero was robbed by the road roberrors .
    Against which the F I R was lodged with the Banka police.
    Police has confirmed the occurrence of robbery in his report.
    But the insurance company is refusing to pay me my insurance claim. My above said vehicle was insured with the Reliance General Insurance Company Ltd.
    I have fulfilled all the processes of claiming the Insurance Declared Value from the RICH after that I given several reminders to the company but company is sitting quite over the matter and is no at all paying me my claimed amount the I D V of that vehicle.
    Lastly I am left with no any other option other than to complain against the Reliance G.I.C.Ltd before the consumer court of Bhagalpur.

alok81286@gmail.com Guest

Default A call from fraud

mera nam alok kumar hai maine ek channel pe ad dekha to usme quetion tha ki picutre me kaun hai batao aur car jeeto maine
    massage kar diya aur
    mujhe 8757092170 se call aaya aur bataya gaya ki aap ek car jeet chuke hai jiska price hai 1208000 to uska 1 % 34015085760
    account number me jama karne ke liye mujhe bataya gaya hai mujhe lagta hai ye galat hai

kumar ronak Guest

Angry illegal money deduction in name of vas service which i dint activate

I(ph no 7856074443) have been facing a problem from from last month .money is getting deducted in name of some vas which i didnt activate ..
    some of t vas i was charged
    1.)vas shortformat rs 5
    2)vas adpay rs 1
    3)vas usssd rs 3(this is weekly cut from last 2 month)
    4)vas one 97 rs 10

looks this is more a deliberate/cheating way of deduction money from customer as i see in consumer forum similar problem many reliance user face.

please resolve the issue along with crediting all t illegal money that you deducted .

Angry Bharat Gas - Dealing of gas distributor ways

I booked bharat gas in OM Enterprises Distributor code :- 451869, Date Of Booking on 09/07/2015 booking no 44864005 and having consumer no.24490 but delivery not recived as on date 21/7/2015 while contecting on the office of OM Ent. gas agency give me poor response i am a bussiness man my faimly facing so many difficulties now what should i do thore is important to metion that maximum no.of families in unhappy from OM Ent. Gas Agency If you feel that the basic right of a Consumer has been violeted by the above mentioned Gas Agency please take necessary step against the distributor or permit me to lodge a case against the agency in Consumer Court. Please inform me immediately. Rahul Kumar Cunsumeer No :- 24490 Mob No 09798734334

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011