Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Consumer Court Assam

Default excessive price for cold drinks

Respected sir
    I want to file a complaint and also like to request the concerned authority to do an investigation regarding the matter discussed below.
    In Jatia area of Guwahati opposite to the State bank of India there is a multipurpose shop names JUNUS. This shop charges Rs 3-5 extra on every soft drinks against the written MRP which is completely a case of cheating and violation of the standard rates. Neither they issue any cash memo against the paid price. Also when I inquired about it they rudely replied to me. Therefore I request the authority to look into the matter and if an investigation could be carried on it by casually visiting the shop and asking for the price the truth will come out and will also be a great help to the suffered ones.

Yours sincerely
    Mrinmoy das
    Local resident- Jatia

Sunil khadse Guest

Default Not having the proper process of admissions process

Dear Sir/madam,
    I admitted in international hospital on 8th june 2015.During the admission and discharge,management is allowing the patient to go to billing dept.to pay bill.even though I applied for cashless claim.This is happened in international hospital.They lost my bills paid during the O.P.D for ech doppler and ecg.At the time of discharge, not showing the interest to provide duplicate bill.I got the duplicate bill after lot of followup.I may not be possible to claim with duplicate bill.the worst case is they are charging to patients 500 for documentation.Request you to look into this concern and requesting you to take some correction against this.

Sunil Khadse

Default Deep offset press, last gate

Even though they are situated in a place like last gate, they are cheating their customers. I gave them 100 cards for printing on the occasion for my marriage. They charged Rs.300 for that. Ok, that is affordable. They said they would give after 2 days from proof reading. When finally after 4-5 days, i sent someone to bring the cards, it was noticed that they had made some silly mistakes. Those mistakes can't be overlooked. When i m paying them in full, why would i bring those cards and sit all night correcting those mistakes! Since i m working in a leading psu bank, i get time only in the evening. When i confronted them, they said its their mistake, but they are not wholly responsible as they gave us proof reading. That thing striked me. Afterall its their printing press, they are sitting there for serving their customers. They can't all of a sudden blame the customers. They said they are very busy, so they can't read everyone's card! When i asked the solution, they said nothing can be done on their part. After a big argument they finally said they can manage the printing paper but i'll have to pay for that. This time the amount was Rs.500! Again ok for me as that was the only option left! After again 2 more days, they gave the cards printed on a different side! This time i had already paid Rs.500! Who to be blamed? If they are not educated enough to open a printing press, why they chosed that profession. Just because no one can blame them. Since those printing papers are not easily accessible, we can't buy them in a nearby market. Hence they can make money! Is that intentional!!

Default complaints against shine4placement.com, consumer forum, dipak sarma

PoSir I am Kuldeep Deka. I have completed my BE. I have uploaded my resume in some job websites. One day shine4placement called me and told me tha my resume was selected for job in tata steel. I they asked me to deposit an amount asregistration fee.after i paid that they called me again and again and ask me to deposit some amounts as bond fee, uniform fee etc. After paying all these they dont receive my phone .

Default Major problem in medicine not accepted by retailer

I had brought an antibiotic from M/s Assam Medical, Mangaldai, Darrang, Assam on 21/07/15 named Cefonic 500 Batch no DMBM- 004 Mfg Dec-14 and expiry May-16 MRP 300/- for 6 tabs by Medimerz Pharma P Ltd and Manufactured by Bonn Schtering Biosciences, Puducheery. At time of the given dosage when I opened the outer pack, I found to my surprise that in the first pack all the 6 tab areas were puffed and in the second 2 tab areas were puffed and rest was slightly puffed. One of major reason for such may be microbial contamination hence I did not consume the same and sent back the two packs for returning to the said pharmacy the next day. The concerned person there was neither ready to replace the medicines nor was ready to refund the amount even after requesting him making him understand the reasons which may be fatal. Moreover he tried to assure that nothing was wrong in the medicines and can be consumed without any hesitation.
    What if I had consumed the same and that would have lead to any major discrepancy in my body ? And how are such pharmacies given preferences ?

My name is Sourav Sanyal and contact number is 09613122100. Mail I'd is sourav.sanyal@live.com.

Jyotish Guest

Default complain my mobile

sir
    I bought a Lenovo mobile from flipkart.. after 4days i found a problem. back side over hitting my mobile. I go to customer care and they solved it in 19 days. but they give me a other mobile. becoze my mobile 2/16 GB but now they give me 1/8 GB mobile.. I complain him but no reply.. now the heating problem starting last 4days... and battery backup low... sir please give me a solution.
    with regards
    Jyotish deka
    gorchuk, ghy

Ambu Ram Gogoi Guest

Default Not getting No Due Certificate fro Bank

I have taken car loan from ANZ Grindlays Bank Ltd in Sept'1999 ( Loan account no: 000030638403)which is now merged with Standard Bank. It was surprised to me about their respond where they stated that, some outstanding amount( Rs 12,959.25) is there after 15years when I asked for no due certificate.
    For your information I cleared all the amount within 5 years as per the requirement of bank and all the details/ records( including the receipt copy of the documents) are intake with me.
    Total of Rs 3,80,581( cheque of 60 nos amounting Rs 5410 each+ down payment of Rs 55,981 by cheque) was paid against my loan of Rs 2,14,173 as per the requirement.

The bank are not sending my No Due certificate without clearing the pending dues (which to my knowledge is totally false since, bank never asked me earlier after clearing my dues with in 5 years and now they are harassing me )

Please guide me as I have to do the registration of my car with no due certificate.

Post complane against national insurace company limited

TO,
    ASSAM STATE CUNSUMER DISPUTE REDRESSAL COMMISSION
    Housefed complex central block 5th floor front portion beltola bashistha road guwahati 781006
    Subject: complaint against national insurance company limited
    I would like to inform you that I m the ragisterd owner of a MARUTI OMNI VAN bearing registration no. AS 06 H 6942, chesis no.MA3EVB11S01159670,ENGINE NO. F8BIN4183020 and color perl blue.
    The said the van is insured with national insurance company limited, Dibrugarh division,vide policy no 35101031136134386777.
    It is very unfortunate to intimation here that my said van was stolen on 12-12-2014 at night it was parked inside my house.in this regard I lodged on F.I.R at gabharupathar police out post under dibrugarh police station. On 13-12-2014 and it was ragisterd on dibrugarh p.s. c/no 1004/2014 under section 380 i.p.c. the same day I intimated the matter to MARUTI INSURANCE BROKING PRIVATE LIMITED.the insurance service provider,it would be relevant to mention here that the said service provider recorded the matter in its official register and asked me to inquire after 3 months (three months) and they have to do the formalities according ,after 3 months I visited the said service provider and asked about the states of my clame instead of providing me any satisfactory repoting. The concerned official asked me to lodge a clame with national insurance company limited khemka market dibrugarh assam.
    Thereafter I went to the office national insurance company limited dibrugarh branch and lodged a clam on 17/03/2015.the surveyor of the company named sri Deepak das conducted the inquiring .
    But it is very sad and unfortunate to state here that the insurance sent a letter to me informing that my clame would not be entertained.as I had lodged the clame after 3 months of the date of intimated.
    Now I suspect that the insurance company and the service provider have conspired too cheat me and to doing me my legal right.
    I therefore, request you to take necessary action in this regard and be plened to direct the insurance company to provide adequate cooperation to me.
    Your faithfully
    Sri jogendra singh s/o late jamuna singh
    Barbari rly coloni block no m 8 a dibrugarh