Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Consumer Court Assam

Angry aircel

I am getting regularly abused calls and missed calls from this number
    9577666452 how can you help me with this request.
    I received a call from aircel assam call center "worst class call executive" at
    4:46 pm,they even does not know how to deal with there
    customers.I just asked how to blacklist a particular incoming call to
    my number they does not know or just uneducated.
    can I do do this
    "Partially Blocked Registration: Type <START> <preference number> and
    send to 1909"
    to solve my problem just say that only.

moyna.sona@gmail.com Guest

Default Complaint Against Sarada Gas Agency Karimganj Assam

Sir/Madam
    I am a customer of Sarada Gas Agency Karimganj Assam (Consumer No-13950) I have booked my gas cylinder on various dates since 25th of January 2014 through SMS booking as faclilitated by the gas agency, but I have not got any confirmation message from the agency yet when I asked the agency member about this they told that the gas cylinders are being booked though SMS are not sent any confirmation message from the agency. I want to know that is it not the duty of the customer agency to send confirmation message to its costomers if they are facilitating the SMS booking System.

Angry complain against yamaha workshop in silchar, for not providing the services

I am an Otorhinolaryngologist in Silchar Medical college. I have bought Yamaha from Gurgaon (Haryana) in 2009. its not working properly and workers here are not giving me services properly since 1 year. Day before yesterday they even asked me to contact any local mechanic . my bike is not getting start since 3-4 days. i have this problem since 7-8 months and during this duration i have contact Yamaha showroom 5-6 times and paid them according to their demands to solve my problem. but till now i am facing the same proble.
    address of yamaha showroom is:
    Yamaha drome
    sonai road, opp. cardrome
    p.o. kanakpur-1, silchar

Default Complaint Againts Unknown Number Mobile Phone Call

I used to get Phone Call From a Unknown Number (+919525973110), and talks to me In very Bad Manners..

Default Calls at Night

On behalf of my girlfriend ,who is getting calls from a stupid idiot fellow at night, I request you sir to file a complaint against the number 8486738170. The fellow use to speak ill and he uses slang words to her.So I request you to look at the matter.
    Yours sincerely,
    Jugmoi Jyoti Borah.

bishwajit bordoloi Guest

Default complain regarding A.C repairing under warranty

My L.G a.c is in under warranty,and it is not working,i complain it many times in their customercare ,and they gave me assorance that it will be repair within 72 hours,but it is over than 45 days but still they are not repairing it.

Default Sudden closure of Sify email service- and my submissions in this respect.

The email service provided by Sify is all of a sudden closing on 30th June 2014 as informed by them

As you can very well understand that how important an email address in the present day world both professionally and socially. Email ID is considered as an unique identity of an individual. I have been using this sify mail as my primary mail ID for over 15 years which connects me to all my professional contacts, subscriptions and hundreds of automated mailing lists which can not be updated, changed or corrected.

It will be a disaster for me as well as for the other sifymail users in case the service is closed. This is a direct defying of the cyber law and in no circumstance this is acceptable for us.

Therefore, I would like to request you to urgently look into the matter and do the need full to keep alive our decade old email IDs.

There are many ways & means by which they can do this by taking little initiatives.

The closure notice from sify.com can be seen down below.

Thanking you and sincerely,

Dr. Sujit P Bairagi
    Kharghuli, Guwahati 781004
    Cell +919435015548

-------------------------------------Closure Notice from sify.com.......................................... ......................................

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 5:00 PM, Sify Mail Admin wrote:

Dear Dr Sujit P Bairagi ,

In case you had missed our previous communication regarding closure of SifyMail, this is to bring to your notice that we will be discontinuing the Sify Mail service w.e.f. 30th June, 2014.

This is a reminder for you to take a back-up of all the data from your SifyMail account, in case you have not already done so.

You will find the details regarding how to download the data here.

Please note that any mail sent to your SifyMail ID after 30th June, 2014 will not reach you.

Kindly follow the instructions below:

If your primary / alternate/ authentication login or ID is S ifyMail, please change it to other email ID.
    If your SifyMail ID is the primary email ID of communication for your banking, telecom and insurance requirements, please change it to other email ID.
    In order to address all your queries regarding this, a single window redressal platform has been set up at. Please continue to visit sify URL India News | Indian Business, Finance News, Gold Rate, Rupee | Sports: Cricket India | Bollywood, Tamil, Telugu Movies |Sify Mail,Astrology, Indian Recipes, IBPS, TNPSC, Government Jobs, Jobs[/url] to check new sections and features. We appreciate your patronage.

Warm regards,
    Sify Mail Team

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More about the closure:

1. Does the shutdown mean I will lose all my data from my mailbox?

Not at all. All data in your mail box can be downloaded via POP3/IMAP to another mail client at any given point of time until 30th June, 2014 -12 P M (IST). How to download Emails

2. How to inform my contacts about my new email ID?

You can follow the instructions given here to send a mail to all your contacts and have a vacation responder in place.

3. In case of queries, whom do I contact and how?

You can write to us at anytime till 30th of June, 2014.

4. Check list for your Sifymail
    In case your primary / alternate/ authentication login or ID is Sify Mail, please change it to other email ID.
    In case your Sify Mail ID is the primary email ID of communication for your ba nking, telecom and insurance requirements, please change it to other email ID.
    Check here for a complete list of FAQs
    © Copyright Sify Technologies Ltd, 1998-2013. All rights reserved

Harvendra Singh Bhatti Guest

Post Missing my cell no.9678883938

Nodal Officer, Airtel ,
    Tinsukiya Assam.

Respected Sir ,

I am Harvendra Singh Bhatti ,My Mobile number 9678883938 ,have lost my mobile phone on 12th july 2014 on my way to journey, but however today somehow i received a call from my mobile at last 20-07-2014 after that just i will call the customer care for request close or block my missing sim. Sir, I request you to my sim /Mob No. 9678883938 block immediately and closed out going and incoming to my mobile no, as its very urgent.
    I have purchease from your ADC Dupliicate no as soon as possible
    with thanks
    Harvender Singh Bhatti
    vill & post Digboi
    Tinsukiya Assam
    my alternate no*919536299563

Default Complain Not Solved After 3 Months-micromax

Dear Sir/Mam
    FYI that I have Purchased a Handset Canvas 4 A210 On Dated 21/8/2013 But regrettably the same has got some battery backup issue happened and than I have given the same to your Authorized Service centre TECHNO WORLD GS ROAD GUWAHATI according to your technician I have purchased One Battery on dated 26/5/2014 and same day they asked me to handover the set for two days after two days when I visited to Service centre they told me that my set has some mother board issue which will take time to replace.
    After one month When I visited again your Service centre and that time they told me that your set is ok but you have to wait for some time as because my set is personally using by one of your technician but this is not supposed to be used by a technician for personal purpose when I asked to deliver my set than at that time my set was formatted by themselves. But it is a small thing which is CHALO THIK HAIN…. And after 1 hour they delivered the same at that I have just checked my set and went to home but again unfortunately the camera was not worked than I again………………………………………………………………..
    Attached the Job sheet/Invoices and all details ( Old 3-4 Job sheet is missing as because I forgot to take Xerox/Scan old Job sheet)
    At last I am a big Fan of your Brand and I have Two Set of your brand already. Now Request you to please don’t castigate me further and request you to please replace me a new set so that I can be trustworthy to the brand future

Waiting for your reply by Monday…

Nipon Pradhan
    Guwahati
    9706020888

Default complaint against DTDC courier service, Jalukbari branch, guwahati

I hereby like to inform you that I send my master degree thesis to Jorhat engg college using DTDC courier fast service provided by DTDC (jalukbari branch) on Friday around 12:00 to 12:30. At that time they told me your parcel will be delivered on Saturday for sure and take 430.00 rupees which is 200.00 rupees more then general. But, my parcel is not delivered yet. When I call them they simply told your parcel is not send on friday it was send on saturday so the parcel will be delivered in Jorhat only on Monday. This kind of harassment is given by them to customer and what is the meaning of spending additional 200.00 rupees. Again when I call them for money back they simply tell me talk to our customer care service. when i told them that i complain about your service to consumer court they simply told me to do that.

So, kindly take necessary action in this matter.

Manash Bhuyan
    ph. no. 8876202818

Default complaint against Tea estate Manager

Respected Sir/Madam

My complain is against The Authority of BUDLAPARA TEA ESTATE. Since decades my father has been working for this tea estate. But they never pay him on time. Ages back he had received his salary but after that the Manager,assistant manager or the welfare manager is least interested to pay him his legit salary. The pending amount is around 4-5 lakhs. He is the only earning person in the family and now it is very hard to survive. Please take this matter seriously,looking forward for your reply.

JCDas is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2014

On 23rd July, 2014, I had purchased a Sony Xperia Z, Mobile bearing IMEI No: 35566675733982 from your dealer as mentioned above for a sum of Rs. 33,500/- (Rs. Thirty Three Thousand Five Hundred only) from M/S Bharali Brothers Pvt Ltd, Chandmari, Guwahati. However, after few months only, the phone developed a hardware problem. I found that phone was not charging properly. The phone was in warranty so I immediately gave the phone in your company’s authorized Sony Service Station , Rajgarh Main Road ,Guwahati-781024 for repairs on 08.09.2014 . On production of the defective set to the center expressed its inability to repair the problem , rather only offered to exchange it with a new set against payment 50% of the cost of a similar set. In my a telephonic talk with the owner of the service center also, he repeated the same. But they have not given any observation/word in writing.

It’s a total loss as my mobile is non functional in absence of charging, phone was totally dead, not repairable. but it is pertinent to mention here that as per the company advertisement this phone is water proof, so question of damaged due to water does not arise there. The contention of not covering the said damage in company policy is not acceptable as the pin inside the charging port is not damaged by my any irregular personal handling as only the designated charger is accommodated in it . It must be a defect of manufacture or material which may happen though in least frequency.

Since then I am following up with Sony India(Mobile) Guwahati, Sony India Customer Relations - Corporate Office, Chief of Sony India and Sony mobile corporation chief without a favoured response till date,( Attached copies of correspondences ) I was quite frustrated with Sony company’s pathetic services and realized that the phone will never be repaired properly. It is pertinent to mention that I have used the costly phone for barely few months purchased with my hard earned money and developments in and with it does not speak very highly for your product and customer service.

With a great hope, long trust, loyalty and hearing about the high reputation of the Brand, I had purchased the product but to my utter disappointment, I have faced the worst. I am appalled to have received such inept and unprofessional services from the company and a defective phone from a company of such repute which has created unnecessary hassles in my life, resulting in loss of time and money. As a consequence of this deficient service and the repeated incompetency displayed by the staff /management , I have suffered undue hardship and mental frustration in addition to business and personal loss due to sudden disruption in of connectivity. Of late , the company management has offered me again for replacement against payment of 50% of a new phone. This is not acceptable . I demand the company to replace the handset with new one of same price or else refund me either the entire amount of Rs. 33,500/- (Rs. Thirty Three Thousand Five Hundred only).In addition, I request it to compensate me with an amount of Rs. 15,000/- for the extreme stress and mental agony you have caused to me along with the processing of follow up. have taken uop the issue at the highest level of the company but without a favored result and justice. I appeal to the court to take up the case for a favorable judgment in my favor with due justice and compensation for the sufferings thereof.

The Public Guest

Default Complaint about corruption

I would like to inform u that In our village there is a M.E school...The name of the school is Paka Mouja Kohinur M.E Madrasa....Recently the school had got a scheme to Make a Building.. The headmaster of the school recently started the building work but after a few days The work had stopped... The workers did only able to mske 3 ft wall ...The conditions of the school is very deplorable and bad....

So here my opinion is that We want the immediate action... because we suffered lot ....Otherwise there will be a big conflict between the school committee and public....

Thats it My hope to the Complaint Officer.... I hope u will take a immediate action as soon as possible...

The Public Guest

Default Complaint about corruption

I would like to inform u that In our village there is a M.E school...The name of the school is Paka Mouja Kohinur M.E Madrasa....Recently the school had got a scheme to Make a Building.. The headmaster of the school recently started the building work but after a few days The work had stopped... The workers did only able to make 3 ft wall ...The conditions of the school is very deplorable and bad....

Question Complaint against a Corrupted Hed Master

with due respect I would like to inform u that In our village there is a M.E school...The name of the school is Paka Mouja Kohinur M.E Madrasa....Recently the school had got a scheme to Make a Building.. The headmaster of the school recently started the building work but after a few days The work had stopped... The workers did only able to 3 ft wall ...The conditions of the school is very deplorable and bad....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast