Thread: Consumer Court Assam

AircelSupport is offline Senior Member
    Feb 2013

Dear Nabajyoti,

Thanks for writing in to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
    This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly.
    At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

You can also get in touch with us at https://twitter.com/Aircel or you can write to aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in

Warm regards,

Team Aircel India

harshvardhan Guest

Default Complaint for unreasonable balance deduction by Aircel

They all the time deduct my balance unreasonably and never returns, activates new services to charge me without my permission and when i try to complain to customer care they dont receive call and when i try from other server numbers call gets connected immediately but after they know my problem they just ignores and misbehaves with me and disconnects the call... please help me as i cannot take it anymore..

Recently, on 8/6/13 at 9:16 i received a message that my balance 20rupees is charged due to subscribing to reality bay service, but i didn't do anything, they themself activated this service and took my balance, with due respect i m requesting for your help please help me as i am torchered by this company of aircel and its customer care line. my name- Harshvardhan Bhargav
    My number is- 9577249956

Default Less data usage provided by Airtel ;

To the authority concern ,
    I would like express my lament about the data service provided by airtel network service provider in Assam Circle, as such every 2G data card of Rs.05 is bears 50MB data with 1day validity but recently every recharge holder of same card is getting only 30MB instead of 50 MB though it is clearly printed on card 50MB . Now the consumer is not getting the asured usage. Airtel just misstateing the consumer & keeping back 20 mb from every such card recharge holder.
    So a kind request before you to look in to the matter and provide remedy for such misstatement.

Yours faithfully
    Dilwar Hussain Barbhuiya. Hailakandi,ASSAM.

Default Airtel not providing assured 2g data ;

Sir, with due respect I would like express that from the last few days I recharge my no. with 2G paper card of Rs.5 where it is clearly printed 50MB for 1 day validity ... Instead of it Artel providing only 30MB 2g data ... They ruduced 20MB per same recharge. In sevarel time i contract with customer care but no satisfactory reply was give.
    So my kind request to you how can i take legal action for the same cause. Or you take it in your own motion. Thanks.
    *DILWAR HUSSAIN
    M.no. 919678916653

ARJUN THAPA Guest

Post Complain Against Sony Xperia Miro St23i

hello Sir ,
    I have came across here to say about my problems with my new cell Sony Xperia Miro (St23i)
    it have a restart problem and it's motherboard should be change three times but i don't want a new cell phone
    to be like that. and while going through other customer complaints i preferred to be get replacement so i just want that my cell phone should be replaced with Xperia m.
    hope you take a action soon.

Angry Bluedart

Dear Sir /Mam,

on 3rd we have booked a important document by bluedart . cn no is -13977065852 ( Guwahati to Kolkata ). As on 8th it is not delivered . and i tried to reach to them through various nos of Guwahati / Kolkata / Hyderabad but no one picks up the call in the nos they have given in their website. This is very frustrating . And the local pickup guys are giving us all the wrong information.

please guide us.

F.R Talukdar Guest

Angry Complaint against Micromax CanvasHD Handset (Model A-116)

I have bought a mobile handset Micromax CanvasHD, (Model-A116, M_IMEI: 911304251156232) on16/04/2013. After using for 4 and a half months, there were problems regarding the touch screen sensitivity. I have given the mobile handset for servicing on 05/09/2013, at the Micromax authorized servicing center Silchar, Assam. The request no. provided on the complaint receipt was E020153-0913-5261284. I have received a message to collect my handset from the service center, three weeks back, but when I reached the local service center, they told that it will take some more time as they ordered another part required to fix my handset. It is now 1 and a half month since I am without my mobile handset and the behavior of the service center is very irresponsible. If the repairing of a handset takes nearly 2 months (yet not repaired), then there is no meaning of its warranty of 12 months? please help me to come to a strong solution as soon as possible.

MINARAM GOGOI Guest

Angry Complain against disturbing by missed called

Sir.
    Respectfully I inform you that a vodaphone no 8876877806 is always disturbing by missed called to me in any moment. So I request you to take necessary action by which I shall take releif from the disturbance.
    My address:
    M.Gogoi
    Dubia, Sonitpur,Assam
    Ph No: 9854392575

Post Complaint about education loan (pnb)

Sir, i need your help..please sir. actually i applied for education loan for MBA and i submitted all documents as per PNB rules..but what happened you know,The bank manager didn't send to head office,actually i didn't know that he didn't send.but when i asked to manager than he said i already send to head office i waiting since 1 years but suddenly i heard that he will transfer to another branch and again i asked about my loan and again he said same thing,after he transferred i asked new manager but he said he didn't send your file...sir kindly help me

Bank: PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK

Vill-Borghat,Khalihamari
    State-Assam(sonitpur)
    M.no-07259306496
    E-mail-mbaacharya@gmail.com

Default Complaint against Geo Wi-Fi India Private Limited for not releasing my salary due

Dear Sir, I was working in this company as a sales executive since last 9 months and resigned on the 25th of November,2013, as I got a better opportunity in another organization.My resignation has been accepted but the salary due for the month of November of Rupees 5400, which was to be received by me, has not been paid to me by the company till today.I sincerely request you to kindly look into the matter and help me in getting my salary due as my financial condition is not very strong .

Thanking You,
    Yours sincerely
    Analjyoti Borah
    9859256600 (m)
    analjyotiborah@gmail.com

Angry pension to retierd professors of dibrugarh university

they are saying that the retirees will get only one third of the pension as govt is not providing fund. what can be done about this fraudulent activity. should i approach a court

p_chetri@yahoo.com Guest

Default Vodafone

MY RENTAL WAS Rs.450,, NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN THE RENTAL IS 850...
    CONSUMER NO.. 9706009214

blnongbri@hotmail.com Guest

Default Very Slow 3g Reliance net connect

i want to register my complaint against 3g reliance net connect for not providing 3g speed to the customer which amount to exploitation and day light robbery by the Ambanis from the amm admis of india.

my speed that i received is always below 30 kbps download and 4 kbps upload. it is a frustrating experience and suffered unnecessary tension and it has affected my daily work as i totally depend on my internet connection for most of my work...

pls look into the matter and do the necessary action...

B.L.Nongbri
    Lower Rynjah
    Shillong -6
    Meghalaya.

Post ATM PIN code showing invaild

I am getting problem in withdrawing money from ATM. My ATM card pin code delivered on 15th February. First time i entered the ammount to withdraw 100.. but it showed requested amount can not be disposed.. but when i entered the amount 500 then it showed "You have entered invalided PIN code" but it was correct. What is happening to my Card? please suggest me some solution..

Default unable to repair cell phone also delay in replacing the cell phone

I brought xperia sp on 27 sep, 2013 after 5 months it went
    bad. so I gave my cell for repairs to tech shop, rajgarh road
    on 07 jan, 2014(job id:w114010702055)and went to take back
    my cell on 28 jan, 2014 but my cell was still not repaired so I
    gave the cell for repair again on 29jan, 2014(job
    id:w114012902746) still they were unable to repair my cell
    phone again i gave the cell for repairs on 06 feb, 2014(job
    id:w114020602887) but again they didnt repair my cell phone.
    so I call sony india and asked for their help on which they
    instructed me to hand ovr my cell phone to the service center
    again so that my cell phone can be transfer the higher
    authorities. so I again submittted my cell on 12 feb, 2014 but
    still they have not repaired or repalced my cell phone I have
    requested them countless time.they has harrassed me..please
    help me