Thread: Consumer Court Andhra Pradesh

Chittoor - I District Forum
    District Court Compound Chittoor 517501
    08572-233577

Chittoor - II District Forum
    7-131 Shanthi Nagar M. R. Palli Tirupathi Chittoor Distt.
    08577-2246744

Cuddapah District Forum
    Collectorate Compound Cuddapah 516001
    08562-247201

East Godavari - I District Forum
    Ground Floor Civil Supplies Bhawan Collectorate Compound East Godavari District Kakinada 533001
    0884-2378821

East Godavari - II District Forum
    D. No. 12-21-13/3, 2Nd Floor Near Court Complex Aaryapuram Rajahmundry E.G. District
    0883-2467288

Kurnool District Forum
    Junior Civil Judges Court Compound Kurnool
    08518-245688

Machilipatnam District Forum
    District Consumer Forum - I Near Pinnamaneni Teachers Guild Association Edepalli, Machilipatnam Krishna District
    08672-229832

Srikakulam District Forum
    Near Ttd Kalaynapandapam Srikakulam
    08942-224468

Vijayawada District Forum
    District Consumer Forum - Ii D. No. 40-5-19/9A Opp. Siddhartha Arts College Mogalrajapuram Vijaywada 10
    0866-2573161

Vishakapatnam - I District Forum
    Iii Floor Criminal Court Complex District Court Complex Prakashrao Pet Visakhapatnam
    0891-2746026

Vishakapatnam - II District Forum
    0891-2734128

Vizianagaram District Forum
    Pradeep Nagar Near District Court Complex Vizianagaram 535001
    08922-221640

Warangal District Forum
    H. No. 1/706-1 1St Floor, Samata Sadan Near Eakasila Park Balasamundram Hanumakonda 506001
    0870-2567995

West Godavari District Forum
    District Court Premises W. G. District Eluru 534006
    08812-239670
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

Default Atm

I wanted to draw Rs.15000/-

Subash Nalla is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2010

Default Reg :: My Mobile Post paid Plan change

I requested for my post paid mobile plan change on 1st Februay 2010 and was told that it takes 24 hours to update.Its been 2 days till date and it didn't get updated. The customer care represenatatives are keeping on changing the time to resolve the issue. please do the need full

Default Bharath Gas, jayasree Gas agencies, Yellammagutta, hyderabad road, nizamabad.

Dear Sir. Please be noted that M/s. Jayasree Gas Agencies, Yellammagutta, Hyderabad Road, Nizamabad is found guilty in black marketing the lpg gas cylinders of domestic cylinders and selling at a price of Rs. 600 to Rs. 750. Due to which we the regular customers are not getting the refilled cylinders in time. They are taking at least 25-30 days to deliver the cylinders. Please take necessary actions against them. For your information, find the mobile number of the auto driver who delivers the domestic cylinder at Rs. 600-750 to any of the non holders of the passbook (connection).
    Thanks and regards,
    Mrs. Kamini malhotra.

Default deficiency of service by speed post staff

I had sent one speed post article on 19/2/10 at 12.45 from Dabagardens post office, Visakhapatnam to the following address:

Dr. T. Hanumantha Rao
    Flat No.B3, 3rd Floor,
    Padmavathi Apartments,
    Road No.4, Green Hills Colony,
    Kothapet, Hyderabad-35

As from the enquiry, I got to know that it was delivered to Smt. A. Uma Lakshmi who was residing in the same apartments. When I contacted Smt.A. Uma Lakshmi from the mobile noted against her signature, she said that since her brother's-in-law name is similar to my father name and he is also a doctor, she had collected the article and sent to her brother-in-law who was residing in Flat No.204, Gharonda Apartments, behind VST, Ramnagar, Hyderabad.

The said article containing synopsis of my thesis and the last date for submission in Osmania University is 25/2/2010. If I could not submit it in time I will lose my MBA degree.

Besides sending mail I spoke to Manager, Speed Post over phone and told him how important is the article for me and requested to cause delivery on 23/2/2010 itself.

The reply I got via email on 24/2/2010 is reproduced below:

"The SPM Saroornagar was instructed to recollect the article and deliver it to the correct addressee over phone yesterday. The postman will deliver the same to the addressee today.
    Inconveninece caused is regretted."

My contention is that i cannot wait till the postmaster take his own time to go and get the article delivered to the addressee. If i wait postal department is not going to loose anything but it will cause considerable damage for me.

Hence I request the forum to take suitable action against the officials responsible and also compensate for the mental agony caused to me.

adv.singh is offline Senior Member
    Jan 2010

Hello Consumer Court Members,

You have posted your complaint in the wrong section, visit www.consumercourt.in and here you can find the proper section for your complaint.

apexsma Guest

Default complaints

I have gas connection on the name of my uncle who died 4 years back, and i am using that gas since last 8 years, and my ration card also found that number, my uncle daughter's son who claimed this our grandfather, did complaint to gas agency he changed the address from my house to their house, i have gas connection card and at the time of his death we served him not only then since from 15 years, he gave divorce to her wife staying with us. after his death we gave them my uncle almirah(storage) he found 2nd gas cylinder connection book and taken away and did complaint please give me suitbale suggestion, i did mail gas agency they stopped supply to both.. my address 3-6-45, Adarashanagar, Karimnagar, my contact no.9885051644

Subbarao G Guest

Default Airtel:: Poor network service

Dear Airtel management,
    My name is Subbarao Gottipati(9502510505), I have been using Airtel GSM service from last two years and I have 3 points signal every time.when I try to make a call it takes 10 attempts to get connected and each time gives too beeps and goes off. Daily four to five first calls are dropped. Even you able to make calls, the voice you hear is poor(low) quality voice especially in the peak hours. some times it disconnects in the middle. I am the most annoyed customer and decided to go for another provider though I have given my air no to every body. It is common problem in this Area.

the problem is air tel servers which are not sufficient to serve the traffic. I have dropped 3-4 complaints on this issue and solution I got is 0% and you guyz say we would solve it within 7 working days. today I am totally fed up after waiting a hole day to make a single call, the problem is growing day by day.

Location of the tower: Andhra Pradesh, kadapa district, Vempalli mandal-516329, Virana gattu palli, IIIT

satyagujjari Guest

Default Do Not Disturb

I am registered under Do Not disturb list under Airtel three months before. However I am still getting promotion messages. How can I sue Airtel and other user who are sending messages like BIG c and Universal Cell.

pls respond to my email id satyagujjari@gmail.com

Default Lpg gas

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am been facing a lot of problems from my local gas agency ( SWETHA DEEPA GAS AGENCY,VASUDEVA ROAD KUPPAM-517425) they treat very special for some VIPs in local i.e well known peoples they serve with lots of interest and for poor they just behave like a @@@@@ .they use to sell the domestic cylinders to hotels and houses without booking for extra amount (500 to 700) each making the situation to en-cash in their favor,

Recently i saw that all the commercial cylinder is filled up by using the domestic cylinder using a connector they transfer the gas .

Monopoly situation in Kuppam so they are behaving like this please make necessary action to protect and safeguard the consumer interest
    i hope justice never fails

Default non delivery of refill gas cylinder

consumer no 852177
    name Vishal Parakh
    dealer code 1451640
    name m/s Vijaynagar gas company
    7-1-276/1/a/6&6a Neemkarn
    branch Cherlapally
    Hyderabad
    We had booked for a refill of our HP gas cylinder on Tuesday 25/01/2011 at about 11 am
    and were given booking no.229931. We were told that the gas cylinder would be delivered in a week.
    After a week on Wednesday 02/02/2011 when we called to inquire the status ,we were told it will be
    delivered by evening.The same assurance was given on Thursday 03/02/2011.
    Today, Friday 04/02/2011, the same has been assured by other person saying tomorrow.Hearing this
    we asked for delivery man's no .On speaking with him, he said that he had come and gone but did not
    leave any slip indicating so, on the pretext that no one was at home.
    Said that you should ask the security at the gate.They have always mentioned a week's waiting period
    and have sent within 6-8days .But this time despite repeated calling,there has been no response .Please see that this issue is resolved and the needful is done by today.
    Contact details
    Mr Vishal Parakh
    Ph 9440762432
    email manisha Parakh@hotmail.com

Default Distribution in disarray

We are told a mandatory time-limit of 21 days in booking a refill cyllinder. At the time of booking, the dealer Mohammed Indane, Main Road, Guntakal, Anantapur Dt. A.P. said the supply would be made in a fortnight. I indented the cyllinder on 17th January, 2011. When contacted the day before, he said the supply is yet to reach . Today, he says the cyllinder is already sent. When I cotntacted the delivery boy, he says sans a molecule of courtesy that he is not conversant with the way to my house. Also, he says rudely that IF I AM VERY PARTICULAR ABOUT THE THE RECEIPT OF THE SUPPLY, I MUST GO TO THE DEALER AND GET IT . Sir, I am a railway retiree and 65 year old. Of late, the dealer gives evasive answers to our enquiries about the waitlist status- all constituting a deficiency in service. Our cup of miseriries is full in getting the refills.
    Yours truly,
    Guntakal, A.P. 515801
    E-mai ID sadasivan.chc@gmail.com
    Mob. 9491506867

Default Victims of Bajaj Allianz ULIP policy

We have two policy nos of 0078376496 and other is 0080213544 dated on 28/12/2007 from Bajaj Allianz Century Plus plan worth of Rs 50,000/- and Rs. 49,000/- respectively. The agent has told that it was one time policy and after 3 consecutive years the amount will be doubled and return to the customer. After receiving the bonds we were shocked that the premium period was upto 10 years. Moreover, frequently we are receiving reminders to make the further payments to fulfil the sum assured payment about Rs.2,50,000/-. we hardly know this sum assured amount.
    After three years i.e. in the year 2010 December we came to the fact that we can hardly get about 15% -25% of sum deposited in return. We request you kindly help us and look in to the matter seriously and save other victims of
    Bajaj Allianz.

With regards
    KGirisam

Angry Complaint on Yamaha service center, Erragadda, Hyderabad

I faced very very bad situation at Yamaha service center which is in Erragadda, Hyderabad. I bought a new yamaha bike and i went to service center to buy a Seat cover. I asked the supervisor to fix the seat cover to my bike. That bloody bugger harshly replied that we are busy right now, come another day. That bugger name is Maruthi. He doesn't khow to talk with customer. He replied in a very reckless manner, I said like why are you replied recklessly, he started shouting on me like a dog. i asked him like what is your name? He said 'Maruthi' very proudly and carelessly. He doesn't mind if a raise a complaint him also. He is thinking like no body can do anything for me.
    Please i want him to know what he did and i want you to take some action against him? I reported the same thing in the Showroom where i bought the bike(Venkatesha Motors,Erragada,Hyderabad). I know they will not consider my complaint. As a service center head(Maruthi), he should know how to talk/deal with a Customer.

Please consider this a important complaint and do some thing.

KKR.

sampathkumar.m Guest

Default tata winger regular major problems

Ihad purchased a tata motoras winger at jasper industries hyderabad on 3 sep 2010 , within a month of time I.e., on 15 oct 2010 I had amajor problem timing belt jumped and head blocked , valves damaged so after forcing them they are agreed to replace a new cylinder head , if we didn’t force them they are ready to make a changes in the same head ,atlast they delivered vehicle after one month i.e., on 15 nov 2010 , with in two days again a problem from timing belt and they replaced it , after that again with in a month i.e., on february 2011 problem from diesel injection i.e., from fip atlast they hav rectified it , now again vehicle is in a problem that problem cannot be identified by them they are searching for problem since 9 days , so what I want to say is we are suffering a lot as it is a commercial vehicle we are in sewereloss , so I request to please change my vehicle or engine completely to solve my problem as soon as possible approximately we are losin 40000 per month by paying emi, tax , driver payments and roaming nearly 40km daily from garage to home so plese help me who ever concerned , if not total winger image can be damaged, by seeing dis some of our tranport members were stopped buying it

sampath