This is a discussion on REVISION PETITION In Consumer Forum within the Address forums, part of the General Discussions category; REVISION PETITION Revision Petition as provided under Section 21 (b) of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 can be filed with ...
Revision Petition as provided under Section 21 (b) of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 can be filed with the Registry of this Commission on all working days between 10.00 A.M. to 4.30 P.M. at 7th Floor, 'B' Wing, Janpath Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi. Revision Petition must be supported by an affidavit along with Four copies for the Commission, and One set for each Respondent. Paper books of Revision Petition and all the copies should be paginated and duly indexed in the following seriatim:-
Revision Petition (RP) – 21(b)
2. List of Dates
3. Memo of Parties
4. Revision Petition with affidavit
5. Stay Application with affidavit, if required
6. Limitation, if any (Within 90 days of the receipt of the order)
7. Certified copy of order of State Commission
8. Copy of order of District Forum
9. Supporting documents in favour of RP
1. The documents shall be filed in English language only or translated copy of any other language.
2. If the documents are not filed in order in the format mentioned above the same will be returned to the parties at the counter itself without acknowledgement and will only be registered after removing the defects.
3. After admission hearing, any documents if filed in a case the same has to be served on the other side and be filed with proof of service, well in advance of two days earlier from the date of hearing.
4. Henceforth, the review petition/application for recalling of order will be listed before the bench by way of circulation in chambers.
5. No. of copies to be filed in the Commission 1+3 sets + Number of Opposite Parties. (with File cover)