Thread: FIRST APPEAL In Consumer Forum

mukund_bal is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Thumbs down Sewing Machine Complain do not Entertained the by Usha International Limited

I have purchased a Usha Jenome Alure machine on 15th July, 2011 from Rahul Sewing Machine, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi. My machine is not working so I register a complain on 6th July, 2013 on Usha International Limited service center(18001033111) but due to some technical issue the executive do not register the complain. After that, I register again a complain on 7th July, 2013 with complain number C13070700786 and reference number 211. And after no response from Usha, I have again talked to customer care executive on 9th July, 2013 and the executive told me it will get resolve next working day, 10th July, 2013. Till 11th July, 2013 there is no response. After that I again call to customer care on 11th July, 2013 and come to know that the earlier complain number(C13070700786) is for demo request. The executive give me the new complain number C13071100398 and reference number 612. And I also called two times to you executive on 13th July, 2013 for the complain status and he told me that it got repaired on next working day. Till now it's 16th July, 2013, I am still waiting for any call from service center of Usha International Limited.
    It's really harass to call again and again for the same thing and the same response from Usha International Limited customer care executive as my machine got repaired on next day.

With Regards,
    Bal Mukund Patel
    +91-9818190278

Gajendra Kumar Himanshu Guest

Post Micromax service centre has not retuned back my mobile.

i have purchased micromax canvas HD116 from Vijay Sales,Inderapuram ghaziabad(U.P) on 17th of May'13.With in one month its touch pad started getting hang and not working.For this i have submitted my mobile on 17th of june'13 to nearest Micromax Authorised service centre,AADITYA TELECOM near Nirman Vihar metro station in Laxmi nagar(New Delhi) which has given time of one month to return my mobile back(on 17th July'13) in working condition.After one month when i visited the service center on 17th july it was permanently locked and there was notice pasted on door mentioning a contact number of a person Sunil(09717536373).From that day i am trying that number but this number is swiched off.I have also mailed this matter to Micromax customer care.But still not getting any support from them.
    Sir, i did not know from where i will get my mobile back.So kindly look into matter and help me.

Gajendra Kumar Himanshu

Angry Passport delay

I have applied for passport on
    DATE: 18/02/2013
    FILE NO: MA06Z1020029613
    DATE OF BIRTH: 07/03/1990
    My name is Vigneshwaran.I have not yet received my passport.Its been showing that the passport is Clear verification pending at SP OFFFICE , THIRUVANNAMALAI, for the last 3 months.What should i do?my email id is vicky.aps@gmail.com

Exclamation Sigma Global research, Gujarat.

I am writing this complaint to raise my voice against the company called sigma global research which operates from Gujarat. I recieved a numorous calls from them (executive name is Sankar) and they told me to invest Rs.20,000, and they will give Rs.15000 as profit and hence a total of Rs.35000 will be given as final amount after on month. I told them I am not interested and they kept on calling me and convinced to invest the amount. I transfered the amount of Rs.20000 to the SBI account they mentioned. Now after a month when I call them they are not picking the calls and when they pick the call they are giving wrong responses.

I am thinking of filing a case against them as they are looting many people. I want to bring them behind the bars and save other people who might be willing to invest the money in this fraud company.

Ajish
    ajishjohns@gmail.com

Default complaint against not performing recharge of dish tv by easy mobile recharge company.

i tried easymobile recharge company for recharging my dishtv with vc no.01508549464,through net banking for Rs500, the amount was deducted from my acccount and no recharge was done. the easy recharge company registerd my order under no.23497242,dated23-07-2013.plz do asomething

1. Index

2. List of Dates

3. Memo of Parties

4. Appeal with affidavit

5. Stay Application with affidavit, if required

6. Limitation, if any (Within 30 days of receipt of order)

7. Certified copy of order of State Commission

8. i Any other documents required

9. Demand Draft (in the name of “The Registrar, NCDRC, New Delhi”)

Note:

1. The documents shall be filed in English language only or translated copy of any other language.

2. If the documents are not filed in order in the format mentioned above the same will be returned to the parties at the counter itself without acknowledgement and will only be registered after removing the defects.

3. After admission hearing, any documents if filed in a case the same has to be served on the other side and be filed with proof of service, well in advance of two days earlier from the date of hearing.

4. Henceforth, the review petition/application for recalling of order will be listed before the bench by way of circulation in chambers.

5. No. of copies to be filed in the Commission 1+3 sets + Number of Opposite Parties. (with File cover)[/QUOTE]

MEENAKSHI RAJAN Guest

Thumbs down Fake online shopping store - shopclues.com

Shopclues cheating the people. They are displaying the products with attractive low rate. After getting the amount they are not giving the product. I have experienced it and quoting the same below.

I am staying at bhubaneswar , odisha and have paid the money through bank transfer on 29th june, 2013 and after that i got the emal on 29th june 13 from lm shopcl mentioning your order 4681875 is being processed now after that i got another confirmation on 2nd july 13 from lm-shopcl mentioning yr order 4681875 is shipped by india on time express pvt ltd. With tracking number. Already 26 days have passed but i hv not recd my consignment. While tracking the order number getting a message that the consignment has misplaced. The telephone number given in the site is not active and we don't have any other telephone number to contact the person at shopclues. The service of shopclues is very poor and not a reliable site.

Meenakshi rajan
    tel no 0674 2393931

Priyanka Chauhan Guest

Unhappy Complaint Against 100bestbuy services(on-line shopping website)

This Complaint is Against 100bestbuy services(on-line shopping website), on 4th may 2013 I have received a phone call from 100bestbuy and their executive told me that my brothers name (Rajan Chauhan) is shortlisted for a Samsung Galaxy S3 mobile(50% cash back offer), for this you have to confirm your address, my brother just confirm him the address after that he told that for this contest you have to pay Rs. 899 and you receive a Nexus Mens watch with Golden Chain with 2 Yrs warranty card and after contest 50% cash you can use to buy something else from the website. My brother even don’t say yes but after 3-4 days a courier boy come to my home and say to receive this parcel and pay 899 Rs. My mother paid the same Rupess. When we open the packet there is a nexus watch but Black Leather Strap there is no Golden chain watch and there is no warranty card. After that we mailed 100bestbuy for their mistake they accept it and said that please return the product they will change it, and give your courier charges also as a credit point so that you can purchase something to use your money. But now after 3month we daily mailed 100bestbuy to know how can I use my money or get my money back but they always say go to our site and choose a product (which is not in any contest). I also paste here their mail copy.
    This is in response to your mail that,

You can buy any products(except contest) through using your credit points that you invested for contests in our website i.e., 100bestbuy.com.

Go to our site| Get the Best Shopping Deals Online in India |

Log in your user id and password.

Then choose or select which products you want (it should not be any contest).

Click on add to cart then the pay now option will appear and just above to it

a check box will also appear by the name ‘Would you like to use your credits towards this purchase?’.

You have to just click on that check box then your product’s total cost will be deducted by your available credit points.
    then click on the pay now option, it will display your product invoice on the screen if your product’s total cost is below or equal
    to the available credit points otherwise the remaining balance you have to pay online(the payment mode option will appear there).
    I have mailed them several times but their answer is always same but I am not able to use my money. Kindly help me to get my money back .

Priyanka Chauhan

Question Sony Bravia 42 inch LED 3D TV (42W800A)

I bought the Sony Bravia 42W800A LED 3D TV from Adishawar Electronics on 5th Aug 2013, Hyderabad, they have delivered it on 6th Aug2013 evening and at the same time Sony technician was installed the TV, I found that the TV is in used condition as it has scratches on the TV panel, when i asked the technician, he said that to speak with the dealer from where you bought the TV.

I have called the Dealer and asked about it, they said that it can't be done anything now as it is already installed and later there is no response from them., now i couldn't able to digest and disturbed a lot.

Please advise me what i need to do further.

Unhappy admission fee refund from engg college.

hello sir, i am navin kumar from samastipur,bihar-848101.
    i have deposited 41000 dd to central seat allocating board {www.csab.in} conselling for jee main exam conducting by nit rourkela.
    i have alloted seat in a private institution. but i don't want to take admission on that college.i have email them but there is no reply from them,i have called the college administrative but they said to contact to csab
    so i am suffring from a big problem.41000 is a big price for a common person. so i want my mony back from that college mm college of engg mullana,ambal.

Default excess charges for making marriage agreement

i have applied for marriage agreement in session court sopore, the concerned advocate is charging me 20000 inr. please help me for the same.
    iqbal qasim

Angry I am complaining about vodafone cc:

i recharged with rc.199 for unlimited vodafone data.on first day vodafone cc told as you will get speed of 256kbps for fst 2gb after that you will get 40 kbps speed.
    zi recharged on same day.
    but it gives only 20 kbps.
    I am unable to open 1 fsacebbok ghame and i am unable to login gmail account.
    that was the speed it gives.for calling no problem will occurs.
    when on evry day i called to cc about this isse
    fst person (1st day)says that you wont get speed on fst day.
    I called on next day(2nd day),he said that it is due to network issue for internet for 1 hr.
    next i called to another cc he said that please call to technical dept from another number.and put your sim in modem.
    i called to 9885098850 from my docomo number which is chargeable from my docomo.that call never connects to cc or technical dept.
    i called on 3rd day 2nd time to another person.i said my issue .he said that i will conect your call to my supervisor.
    he put my call on hold for 15 mins and then disconnected.
    after that min i am not able to contct customer care from 3 days.
    i am unable to browse internet.
    another option to contct cc is chat.But my working hrs are 9to 6pm only.
    so m unable contct via chat also.
    i need the solution.
    they are irritates me alot.please do something.my number is 8977752502,swetha77044@gmail.com..i am not ready to waste y single np also.Please get back with the resolution.

Jorawar Singh Kharoud Guest

Post Rs. 16000-00 Fraud By igemployment.com (for appointment in HDFC Bank Rajpura)

Dear Sir/madam

I have received call from company igemployment on 7-9-2013 at near about 1.00 pm, they ask me for getting job in HDFC bank Rajpura with Rs. 25000-00 p.m. & they have given guarantee of this job in 24 hours they have ask me for pay the minimum amount of 1798-00 i have paid this amount from my brother account after some time they ask me for payment 2809-00 i have also paid, after that they ask step by step 3508-00, 4494-00 & 2990 for getting this opportunity i have also pay for this on the behalf of my Job.

But Now they are not receiving my call and they have not given me a appointment letter of HDFC bank Rajpura

It is big fraud by company igemployment.com

I am in big tension now, please help me.

Please do Something

Your Regards
    Jorawar Singh Kharoud
    09464600646, 09041252531

vikram mitra Guest

Default mobile handset

my self vikram mitra s/o s r mitra r/o a-1/300 gf sec-17 rohini delhi-110085 maine a-89 ninja micromax ka handset a k communication sec-3 rohini delhi-110085 se lagbhag 4 mahine pehle liya tha jo takriban 35 dino k bad achanak kharab ho gaya us dukan wale ne hamara phone ko insured b kiya tha 600/rs me per uska koi faida nahi mila insurancewale set ko lekar gaye or after 75 days k bad kharab hi vapas dekar chale gaye fir use me dubara micromax k service centre me lekar gaya jaha unhonemujhse is set ko thik karne k 450 rs mange or job sheet b bana kr di jiska no or naam hai m/s siya electronics f-17/156 ff sec-8 rohini delhi-85 per unhone b 10 dino k bad hath khadekar diye mai inse bahut pareshan ho chuka hu kya maine micromax compny ka set lekar koi bhul kar di hai jo set lene k 110 dino k bad b ise chalne ka moka tak nahi mila pls ans. me my contact no is under mentioned 9891615377,8130775377

Default Best Electtiacal dept

Hello Sir,

I have last already complate in the month of dec and respectivly Feb'2012 for My light bill is high and meater is not working properly and already tack acknowalgement regading the same but they have not do action on same regading same they told us we have already snet complaint depatment and and they have tack follow up about the same after that we have tack follwup with complaint dept they have told next week next week and complite 4 month once I have ask them very rudly than told to your complaint is mssing and you can rais one more complant and the withing the month I have recived the 22 thousand my bill amount chage me betweent this period. again i have raise complait regaidng same told once you meter is change we will reduse the bill amout after change bill they have inform us we have change in next monht one complite bill receive and the meater is foulty and agin raise complant and resolve the issue after 2 month now Complete the meter change month of November but still not reduse the bill amount i have already visit every month in the best office Wadala Depo 6th floor kindly help me aobut the same... now they always told to come next week and next week kindly seprot aobut the same.

My Personal email communicaiton ID is drakshe0@gmail.com
    My contact no Is: 9702988994 Or 9664661198

Default Cancellation card

Dear All,

I am Primary Card holder name Priyanka Mukherjee (Card No.4377486574801674)and Eman Mukherjee (Card No.-4377486574801682) .They told while giving the card that annual fee is Rs.499.00 but when I got the card I saw annual fee Rs.3999.00.So I want to cancel the card.I didn't scratch the card also.
    Kindly Cancel my card.On 25th Sep 2013 I already spoken with your customer care executive and told for the cancellation of the card,he told me within two days you will get a call from our end.And today is the last date(27th Sep 2013) of payment which you have sent to us.And today 27th Sep 2013 again I have spoken with your customer care executive name:-Jeevitha Anand, and my Complain number is 47109259.

Kindly cancel the card I don't want to pay any charge for the card and don't want to use it.

priyanka mukherjee