Thread: FIRST APPEAL In Consumer Forum

Default Faulty mobile set of Nokia Lumia purchased 02.03.2013 - regarding -

I bought Nokia Lumia 820 (IMEI No. 354589051105181) on 02.03.2013 evening. On the very next day mnorning, the hand set to the shopkeepert wityh the complaint of 'HANGING', while using. The shopkeeper took the device to Nokia Care, Tilak Nagar. They format the device and upload the software. The same was returned to me that it is OK. The point to be noted here is that the compaling was within 48 hours of purchase, and as per the norms of the company, if the hand set has a complaint, the same should be replaced without any delay, i.e. hand-to-hand. However, the device was not replaced. On 07.03.2013, the handset was again handed over to the shopkeeper with the same complaint of 'HANGING'. This time, the Nokia Care, Tilak Nagar took the device for thorough check up. After 12 days, they informed me of faulty motherboard. They further extended support of changiong the smae and asked to held the device for another week. Mr. Dev who is manager there, used filthy words on being resented by me of not accepting the device with changed motherboard. I asked them to replace the same. On repeated requests, he agreed the same with the condition that new packed device will not be issued instead unsealed device will be issued as per terms of company. On 25.03.2013 (after about 20 days), a new unsealed device was issued to me having IMEI No. 354589050664840. On 02.04.2013, I went to Nokia Care, Tilak Nagar with a complaint that call is not disconnected (incoming as well as outgoing). The service people again upload the software. As on date, the complaint is partial corrected and a new fault of voice has developed, that it is hardly audible on the other side. I compalined so many times on various dates through email. Every time, I received a regret email of inconvenience caused, but no development has been seen. I, therefore, request you to look into the matter and direct the company to give my money back, as I had bought a new mobile for convenience, but not for the hardships.

Sunil Didla is offline Junior Member
    May 2013

Default Refund on Videocon D2H

On 13/05/2013, I have recharged my Videocon d2h customer id 28562686, I wanted to recharge for 1000/- but unexpectedly it happen to be Rs 10000/- . The transaction was made using HDFC net-netbanking, transaction was successful. When I found the same that a I made mistake, I called the customer care of HDFC bank they told me that once the transaction is done it cannot be refunded as it is debited so only the receiver has to refund (Videocon) so the same can be reflected back to my account. When I called customer care of Videocon they told me to raise a complaint mail to (customercare@d2h.com) and same is done, also I have registered a complaint on the Videocon website's (SBT complaints). Till evening I didn't receive an confirmation then once again I called customer care and they confirmed me that Rs 9000/- will be refunded to you and you will get a confirmation sms with in 4 hrs but eventually I didn't receive.

Again on 14/05/2013 I have called the customer care for confirmation then they said the money cannot be refunded once payment is done you will not get the refund back. I have asked that I will speak to supervisor and they have connected me to Janaki C, she straight forwardly said money cannot be refunded and she also said that she has confirmed from backend and so it cannot be done.

Please find the my attachments of the email .

From: "suneel didla" <suneeldidla@gmail.com>
    Date: 13 May 2013 14:11
    Subject: Reversal of recharge toppings
    To: <customercare@d2h.com>
    Cc:

Hi team,
    Today I have recharged topping of 10,000 to account 28562686. Can you please refund 9000 of that amount.
    As this transaction happened unexpectedly .
    Please find the transaction details below.
    Account No.
    > RTN:

KESHRI ELECTRONICS is offline Junior Member
    May 2013

Default Refund of retailers money

I was distributor of Recharge Funda operated by colours Marketing (A single sim multi Recharge company). The company was doing well and I use to transfer balance in company’s bank account, then they give me balance in my distributor portal and I transfer balance in retailer and retailers use to recharge with the amount to their customers.
    But Once i transferred balance in company account on day (19/02/2013), they provide me balance after very late (02/03/2013) and after few days they regularly use to deactivate my account so retailers can’t recharge with the amount. Today I have about 20000 Rs Pending balance in my account (including retailers) and recharging is blocked from past 2 months. They are telling that company is not working. When I told them to refund our money, they are not wanting to do so. They are ignoring our mails, our calls and everything. They doesn’t want to refund money and the retailers are demanding to refund the whole money. They have also taken an amount of 20000 Rs for activation of my distributor account as security deposit at the start of business.
    I request you that pls provide me the constitutional way how can we refund our money from the company.
    For your reference, I am providing the whole company details below-
    Company Name- Recharge Funda
    Operated by- Colours Marketing
    Address- Ist Floor, Akash plaza,
    Civil Lines
    Bijnor -246701
    Uttar Pradesh

Company person (from the person, i was in contact and doing my business)- Mr. Ritesh ruhela (09258005729, 08979223339)
    Contact no’s- 07895567448 (customer care)

Sandeep Kumari Guest

Default Service suspended for 9891027162,from 26.4.13

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am a MBA student and working in a BPO. I got my prepaid Vodafone connection (9891027162) converted to postpaid on 25.3.2013. Its a corporate connection.
    On 5th April 2013 (don't remember the date exactly) my number services were suspended, i submitted the bill which was 100.28 Rs. I still have 400 Rs.extra in my account since i credited 500 Rs. for further bills as well. After this payment my number started working after few hours of payment done.

After next 20 days again, my services were suspended without any information and alert. When i called customer service center, i was informed that my documents verification was negative. finally again, second time telephonic verification was done and there was nothing wrong in it. After a long argument with one of the CSRs, physical verification of my address was done on 4.5.13, and the person who went for verification met to my mom at my home.

After all this , when still services were not activated i again called in Customer support Team and they repeated the same thing, verification negative and asked me to submit my docs again at Vodafone Store, i then visited at dwarka store and they denied to accept my docs saying there was nothing wrong with my docs, its wrong done from Vodafone itself.

Where do i go now ??? Is been almost one month my services are still suspended with no reason.

I want to ask, if documents verification is done with in 2-3 working days in the starting before activating the services then why Vodafone people were waiting for so long to suspend my services if docs verification was negative.

Please help me to get my number activated.

Beside this i want to be compensated for giving me mental hasrassment and wasting my time by the CSRs of Vodafone and not providing the required information.

I called in Vodafone Serice support every second day i after putting on hold for 45 mins ,30 mins my call was disconnected every time. No one provided me help. No One...

Even one of the person, so called supervisor said , we cant help you in this matter, if you just want to argue with us we can do that, we are ready for that...

Also, i forgot to inform you, i marked email to many people of Vodafone including the corporatecare.del@odafone.com, but they everytime responded with wrong phone number which was not mine at all. I think all are same. I have been harassed from everywhere.

Please help me. You are the last hope for me.

Please do something, i dont know how many more people are being harassed by these CSRs. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED AND NEED YOUR HELP/ACTION AGAINST VODAFONE.

Sandeep Kumari
    9716184698(temp number)

Default Penalized by Airtel due to their internal errors

I Anupam Anurag Kerketta had taken a Airtel Datacard (mobile number 9902799772 bearing a/c 1029082087) in the month of July 2012. The data card was used by me for a period of 15 days. I retained the datacard for any emergency, therefore even though it was unused, the bills for the same was paid be me on time every month till October. The company did not send me a bill for the month of November, hence the bill could not be paid. In the month of December I received the bill with a penalty for not paying the previous months bill on time.

On contacting the customer care of Airtel, the executive failed to acknowledge the faulty of Airtel, he asked me to pay the amount and asked to call back to get the penalty amount reversed. I asked him for a written communication for this, but he refused to send me an email or a sms for the same. To cross check the process, I called the customer care center again, the remedy told me to was different from what was told to me earlier. This happened a couple more time when i called to follow up on the procedure.

In the mean while i started getting calls from Airtel for the payment of the bills, some calls were even threatening in nature. After having received these calls i decided to not pay the outstanding bill of the datacard till the company gave me the process to be followed in writing. This has been communicated to over 20 customer care executives who have called me and for that matter even their managers. The datacard is in suspended status since December 2012 with two months bills not paid for.

A week back i received an email from Airtel stating that the outstanding bill was 2191.26 and if the same was not paid they will initiate a case in the Lok Adalat. Replying to the email sent by Airtel I wrote Back the following:

1) It is totally unacceptable to penalize the customer for the fault/errors of the personnel in Airtel.
    2) It is totally unacceptable for a customer care executive to be rude and unapologetic for their tone of voice on a call when talking to a customer who has been penalized for errors committed by the company.
    3) I got different communication from different customer care executives when I followed up for a remedy process, clearly shows that there are no set process to fix issues caused by mistakes committed by Airtel personnel.
    4) As of December 2012, the account has been suspended and no bill has been sent for the same. Can you please tell me how does the bill value increase for suspended connections.
    5) I had a similar problem with Airtel when I was in Delhi, I was asked to pay when no bill was generated. The connection was terminated and was not restored till l emailed Mr. Sunil Bharthi Mittal expressing my disappointment regarding the service that his company has been providing. The bill value generated was less than 50% of what I was asked to pay during the middle of the billing period.

If you are going to be sending me a letter from Lok Adalat, please go ahead. I will also initiate similar legal proceedings from my end to ensure that my interest as a customer who has been penalized by errors committed by personnel in Airtel are protected. Since Airtel representative have already made threatening calls which have been recorded on my device, it should not be a problem to show case the unprofessional service that has been provided by the company.

Airtel has now sent me an email stating that a Lok Adalat case has been registered for the amicable settlement of the case. On calling Ms. Preetha, the contact mentioned in the email, the response was as always rude.

I would like your assistance in taking this case legally to ensure that the rights of the consumers are protected when the company providing its services commits errors and penalizes the customer for the same.

Anupam

Default complaint aganist mediclaim TPA.

I am not getting claim amount after submitted all related papers. The TPA has denied to pay. Can anyone suggest me, how I make complaint against that TPA in consumer court.

Default When will my case be heard

I Mrs Debra D'silva have registered my case along with 47 other member I have been given a case number IA 135-92 Now more then Three months have passed I would Like to know what are the further developments in my case why is my case date not been given I understand that in our case One member is missing kindly revert back to me as soon as possible on e-mail id debra3811@yahoo.com

Debra Dsilva

Default Airtel DTH - Cheating and Closing Request Without addressing them

I had raised a request initially for relocation of Airtel DTH service. This request, I was told, has two parts, one the de-installation and second the installation at the new place. The de-installation was done promptly, and I was not able to install at the new place because there was pending cabling work at my new place. The engineer assured me that once the cabling is done I could call him and fix an appointment.

Everything goes wrong after this. The cabling at my place is done and try and reach out to the engineer and he keeps coming up with excuses, and eventually stop responding to the calls. So then I go to customer care with two requests, one get the installation done and two get my SD set top box upgraded to DVR - HD set top box, they assure me that two days is the ETA for the requests. From then on every day or every two days I'm asked to create a new request as the ones I previously created get closed by the service/field team. These tickets gets closed without even getting a confirmation from me.

During this is going go, Airtel DTH comes up with a plan to milk some more money off me. An executive Ronald (contact numbers 918861547788 and 8892336674) calls me and says he would sent an engineer in 6 hours if I recharge my account. So then I recharge my account with my monthly recharge amount (Rs. 572). After this I'm told that I was supposed to recharge with the cost of the DVR - HD set top box (Rs. 5740). I do that as well, and now I've recharged worth Rs. 6312 (572 + 5740). Once this done I never hear from Ronald, and he does not respond to my calls, and it has now been 3 days since the payments have been made. I'm now sitting here raising requests after requests which gets automatically closed after every day or every 2 days. I feel mugged. I feel there is more honour is mugging than what these guys are doing. The CSE blames the service/field team for closing the requests, they say they will excalate the request, but how do I make sure that they do? How do I get this to a higher authority than the CSE? The CSE says that I can't even directly approach their supervisors... These guys loots money for customers and makes them beg to get the entitled services...

Please help.

Chanjal
    email: chanjaljayaram@gmail.com

Default unwanted money deduction and disability of customer care to explain for what reason.

i m bearing two reliance digital tv connections nos 200645911628 and 200712587382 on which silver plus pack is activated for which monthly rental is 225 rs/ month for parent connection and 112rs/p.m for child connection so i was being charged 11.25 rs per day for parent and child connection. When i checked my balance on 19 june it was rs 47.8 and later after two days on 21 june it was 25.3rs.

but on 22 june suddenly it came down to -44rs and my subscription was suspended. i called up customer care to ask regarding the sudden deduction of rs 50 from my account but they are unable to explain me even after taking so long to connect the call and instead they are transferring the call from one department to another. and later my call was disconnected my them without any resolution.

This is not the first time it happened it always happens and nobody cares to resolve my problems.

keyur_5491 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2013

Default Fraud (Mis Selling) bagittoday ( Vox Tablet Insted of Fujizone Tablet)

To: Response (BagItToday) <response@bagittoday.com>
    Sent: Thursday, 20 June 2013 3:32 PM
    Subject: Re: Bagittoday

Date :- 20th June, 2013.

I have purchase your Vox V101 Tablet, Now when i download Temple run 2 Game or Subway sarface game I got the message that "YOUR DEVICE IS NOT COMPATIBLE FOR THIS VERSION." Now I want to help from you Please inform me what can I do. & How can install this game.

My name is Keyur J. Sarvaiya & I am From Gujarat, Bhavnagar. Dist. Bhavnagar. & Please inform me in my city have an any your service station.

Please reply me.

To: Response (BagItToday) <response@bagittoday.com>
    Sent: Tuesday, 18 June 2013 3:18 PM
    Subject: Re: Bagittoday

Date : 18th June, 2013.

Respected Mam. MY ORDER No. 33046055

Yesterday Night to till this time Charges can not work, & battery working period is only 22 Minute to 26 Minute, So I request to please replace your device as early as possible, & I also Inform you that Your Advertisement In National Geography Chennai, You show Fujizone Tablet & I also give a order which i was shown, but I got the Vox Tablet, & I also confirm with your representative that Your tablet can play or run Temple Run 2 Game, Your person are also give me assurance that 100% you can run.
    Now i have to inform you that your persons really fraud with me. & justifying selling. Please replace vox tablet & issued a Fujizone Table. I will pay any difference amount immediately.

Please mam My son is really crying till this date due to can not install Temple run 2 game., Please mam please understand my situation.

From: Response (BagItToday) <response@bagittoday.com>
    To: keyur sarvaiya <keyur_5491@yahoo.com>
    Sent: Monday, 17 June 2013 3:04 PM
    Subject: RE: Bagittoday

Dear Mr. Servaya,

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding your complaint.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that the features depend on the configuration of the mobile.

Hence, we are unable to process your request.

Please feel free to get back to us for further assistance.

Assuring you of the best possible services always.

Nikita Jain

Executive-Customer Care

Bagittoday

Note: In case of any query not related to the discussion in above e-mail should kindly be emailed to response@bagittoday.com or call us on 0120- 4112424 and if you have not registered your id on bagittoday, kindly be registered yourself on our website so that you can received the updation of your order in my account option.

From: keyur sarvaiya [mailto:keyur_5491@yahoo.com]

To: "response@bagittoday.com" <response@bagittoday.com>
    Sent: Thursday, 13 June 2013 6:19 PM
    Subject: Fw: Tablet Vox

From: keyur sarvaiya <keyur_5491@yahoo.com>
    To: "vijay.bhatt@mailtoday.in" <vijay.bhatt@mailtoday.in>; "officeofKB@intoday.com" <officeofKB@intoday.com>; "ashish.bagga@intoday.com" <ashish.bagga@intoday.com>; "Mukta.Saigal@intoday.com" <Mukta.Saigal@intoday.com>; "Tb.kaveri@intoday.com" <Tb.kaveri@intoday.com>; "nandini.bhalla@intoday.com" <nandini.bhalla@intoday.com>; "photo.itp@intoday.com" <photo.itp@intoday.com>; "Nidhi.mehta@intoday.com" <Nidhi.mehta@intoday.com>; "salil.kumar@intoday.com" <salil.kumar@intoday.com>; "psanghhsoffice@intoday.com" <psanghhsoffice@intoday.com>
    Sent: Thursday, 13 June 2013 6:12 PM
    Subject: Tablet Vox

Date : 13th June, 2013

Respected Sir, Kind Attn. Mr. Salil Kumar Sir,

Subject:- Purchase Vox Tablet

With reference to the above subject, I keyur J. Sarvaiya Purchased One Vox Tablet Booked on Sunday Late Night 09th June, 2013. Your representative not give me order No. I place order through my Land Line No. 0278-2410610, & after 2 days I want to cancel the order but your customer care can not cancel my order and one lady told me that we can not cancel your order without order No.

When i place the order i confirm for download "Temple Run 2" Game for my sun. & Your representative confirm with me that you can download as well as play this game. On Today Courier received I also accept the Tablet & before 2 hour the above game I can not download. I Got The message " your device can not compatible" I contact your customer care 01204112424 Mr. Rahul not give me proper response & he give me One No. 01204248888. This no. also not work. Once again I call 01204112424 Mr. Praveen give me not proper response & he give me another No. 01204889900 & all the customer representative bounce my case, Now finally give me mobile No. 08744066805 & two lady discos my problem & she reply me "She can't do anything",

Now finally i want to return this device "Tablet Vox", Otherwise I want to solve my problem as early as possible. If i can not received your proper reply as early as possible, I have to go consumer court or take any legal action.

Keyur

The Incharge
    Sony India
    Laptop

Subject: Replacement of Laptop

I am suffering from my Laptop since 10/06/2010 of heating problem and every time service center people tell me it's an OS problem etc.
    Now a days i am suffering Blue Dump Error last 3 months for this I have submitted laptop in the authorized Sony service center ( Aditya infosolutions, b-11,tilak marg,dali bagh near ganna sanshtan,lucknow).but they don't rule out the problem why it came back.
    m\Sir, this come after 8 months,
    Mu humble request replace my laptop. because we don't have time to go every time in service center.

Note: Replace my Laptop, otherwise I go to Consumer forum.

For this I have enclosed all the related documents, find it

Sony India is offline Senior Member
    May 2010

Regret the inconvenience caused. We would like to check upon your concerns. Please share your complaint no. with us here. Also share your contact no. and email id with us here.

For further communication on this concern you can reach us at our direct official toll-free no. at 1800-103-7799 or write to us at sonyindia.care@ap.sony.com

Sony India Team"

mukund_bal is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Sub: Sewing Machine Complain do not Entertained by Usha International Limited

I have purchased a Usha Jenome Alure machine on 15th July, 2013 from Rahul Sewing Machine, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi. My machine is not working so I register a complain on 6th July, 2013 on Usha International Limited service center(18001033111) but due to some technical issue the executive do not register the complain. After that, I register again a complain on 7th July, 2013 with complain number C13070700786 and reference number 211. And after no response from Usha, I have again talked to customer care executive on 9th July, 2013 and the executive told me it will get resolve next working day, 10th July, 2013. Till 11th July, 2013 there is no response. After that I again call to customer care on 11th July, 2013 and come to know that the earlier complain number(C13070700786) is for demo request. The executive give me the new complain number C13071100398 and reference number 612. And I also called two times to you executive on 13th July, 2013 for the complain status and he told me that it got repaired on next working day. Till now it's 16th July, 2013, I am still waiting for any call from service center of Usha International Limited.
    It's really harass to call again and again for the same thing and the same response from Usha International Limited customer care executive as my machine got repaired on next day.

With Regards,