Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRST APPEAL In Consumer Forum

robins121 is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2010

Default Homeshop18 is a big cheater company in online marketing

Homeshop18 is a big cheater.................

I have return a product & they told me send this product through any courier and when we have received the product, so we will refund your courier charges. I have return this product on 24th Apr 2014 & send the scan copy of courier slip on care@homeshop18.com

After that, Mr. Abhikant Gautam (Customer Support Executive, Phone Number - +91 120 – 2441918 ext-103) send me a email, Homeshop18 return your courier charges next 7-8 working days but I am still waiting.

Now nobody reply my email & phone call. I am very disappointed with homeshop18.

So, this is my personal experience homeshop18 is a big cheater company in online marketing. This is my humble request to all of you, please do not try to purchase any product from homeshop18 otherwise you are facing lot of issues.

My details are :
    Courier Charges : INR 1850

Attachment 12433

E.Nagi reddy Guest

Default House loan Transfer from LIC to HDFC

This is E.nagi reddy my house loan transfer file numbers from HDFC is
    611554386 and 611554513. Initially they have not asked for any BRS doccument but after submitting the doccument which ever they asked initially, they have generated above said file nos. But now they are tailing that home loan transfer is not possible from LIC to HDFC due to unavaibility of BRS. During process I have lossed arrond Rs 7000.00 due to arrange the all related doc and including loss of my official work also. They have deducted Rs 3000.00 from my account without doing any work.

Already they have transfered loan from LIC to HDFC in same appartment withot any BRS.

Please do needful.

E. Nagi Reddy

harrydhiman is offline Junior Member
    May 2014

Angry Tikona Digital network not working.

i Team, I am using tikona connection 1110091525which was install 10-4-2014. Address is 4/120 Shivaji nagar khandsa road gurgaon 122001. Its not workingsince 10th. Signel is too low its not pinging gateway. i made 10 to 20 call per [COLOR=#009900 !important]day in[/COLOR] [COLOR=#009900 !important]customer care number[/COLOR]1800-2090 044 and 022-406-29629. Amar, Himani, Minakshi, Ashesh, saupnil, Monika,adithi ,
    Rasema

bhawana

vashu
    csaram

Arajita

are customer careexecutive. [COLOR=#009900 !important]Field engineer[/COLOR] are Atul (9599990900), Amar(9560090688),

ranjam kumar

Bablu(8447867017). Engineer are assign to this task, if i make call to them they simply deny to come. Installation and field engineer are fighting each other and not providing and solution to this. Incident are open. 1-3080381047 and 1-30803100493 and everyday i am getting call from customer care as sir we will send [COLOR=#009900 !important]an Engineer[/COLOR] today to fix the issue, but no one came to fix this. i drop mail tocustomercare@tikona.in and j.nair@tikona.in also but not got any reply on those mails.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FIRST APPEAL In Consumer Forum-26-4-2014.jpg

May 2014

I have purchased 2 products (Compact Waterpurifiers) on 15th March, 2014 and still I have not received the invoice and cover of that product. At time of selling Eureka Forbes sale’s person (Atit- 9904083716, Chandkheda - Ahmedabad) mentioned that I will receive invoice within 5 working days. Its been more than 1.5 months. Now he do not pick up the call and not answering to my messages. What kind of services you are providing?

Default Eureka Forbes - Aquaguard Invoice and Cover not received

I have purchased 2 products (Compact Waterpurifiers of Aquaguard) from Eureka Forbes on 15th March, 2014 and still I have not received the invoice and cover of that product. At time of selling Eureka Forbes sale’s person (Atit- 9904083716, Chandkheda - Ahmedabad) mentioned that I will receive invoice within 5 working days. Its been more than 1.5 months. Now he do not pick up the call and not answering to my messages. What kind of services you are providing?[/QUOTE]

Default Eureka Forbes - Aquaguard Invoice and Cover not received

I have purchased 2 products (Compact Water purifiers of Aquaguard) from Eureka Forbes on 15th March, 2014 and still I have not received the invoice and cover of that product. At time of selling Eureka Forbes sale’s person (Atit- 9904083716, Chandkheda - Ahmedabad) mentioned that I will receive invoice within 5 working days. Its been more than 1.5 months. Now he do not pick up the call and not answering to my messages. Please do the needful.

Rohil20 is offline Junior Member
    May 2014

Thumbs down Fraud done with me by Rohan Motors ,Maruti Dealer Chattarpur. For wagon R Lxi

I had bought a Wagon R Lxi from Chattarpur showroom of Rohan Motors on 01/04/2014 after all the final payments and all done on that day I got the car with all the invoice and gate pass signed from the top three officials of the showroom. (Accounts head,brAnch head,sales executive)
    Now after a month a team of people from Chattarpur office came to my home suddenly without any prior information like a raid to my place and asked for the papers of the cars regarding the payment.
    I showed them the invoice and the gate pass as the cash receipts that I had the one who came Mr Vinayak the team lead sales and the account person said that the cash receipts are not complete so I told you can check the invoice and gate pass as after one month how can you expect me to have all as I kept the invoice for warranty purpouse and they went stating no problem.
    Invoice details are as VSL13001702.

Now I got a call yesterday from Rohan motors legal department stating that there is a fraud at there end as the DSA who dealt with me for my car has ran with money from accounts and they are saying I have an outstanding payment(INR 150000) as that DSA has not deposited into company's account at the showroom or has rum away. so the person on call said either you pay that or you deal with the police now as we are filling a complaint against you.

I am fed up of the daily harassment from the company And this is not the case with me only it is with 7 more car buyers form same dealer.
    Also they are not giving me my number plate and RC because of which I cannot drive my car safely in the city so my money spent is all waste.

I have the following question on the dealer

1.how did he gave the car to me if he had not got the payment.
    2. Why did the realise a payment issue in my car after 1 month of sale.
    3 Is it ethical to harass people for police threats and threat calls to the customer.

Request you to please interfere in this issue as I have not made any mistake in the whole deal and the dealer is just trying to cover up his loss because of the fraud at his end.

Default Deducted Balance (Rs) from my prepaid Reliance Mobile No.

On 7th May 2014 I did my mobile no. 8468803464 (reliance communication) recharge by Rs 85 to get full talktime as reliance sent me a SMS for this offer.

After recharging by Rs. 85 they send me a talktime of 76 Rs. After a while Rs. 56 shows as balance, at that point of time I didn't make any call from that SIM.

I called Customer Care regarding the issue, but a lady executive says "We do not help at this point of time as our server is not working properly, please call next day". I did so, I called on 9th of May 2014 but at this time an executive disconnected my call hearing my issues without raising query or assisting me.

On 11th May 2014, I shocked after seen my balance Rs 4. In between these 5 days I make a phone call not more than Rs. 3 or Rs. 4 by this no. Any body can see my call details.

On 11th and on 12th I made a several call to customer care but in vain.

Today, i.e. 13th may 2014, when I recall reliance customer care, they agreed that by mistake Rs. 45 was deducted but refuse to refund my deducted amount saying that I am calling after 3 days of deduction.

My question is;

1) I repeatedly raised the query from the very first day of deduction of balance, so how they can say that it is now delayed. They are the defaulters who do not assist me on the matter.

2) Where they (reliance) had mentioned that after 3 days they will not refund the false deducted balance. How do the customer should know, what are their hidden T&C. No customer knows about this T&C.

3) If a thief theft somebodies money or article and the victim came to know after 3 days about his stolen money or article, he did not claim on his own things because now it passed 3 days, is that so.

It is not the matter of money, but discomfort , harass and cheating to innocent customer. No value of Rs 85 for Ambani and their fellow customer care executives, but it concern for all of us who did not know how to cheat and make money.

Devender Roy
    E: devenderroy@gmail.com
    M: 9911557600

Default Reliance Broadband connection

I am using wired reliance broad band connection since year.But connection is broken for which i have been raising complaints for 1 month on daily basis .Afetr 26 days no resolution of complaint.

I am getting mentally harassed as i am paying bills but no reply for resolution of complaint.Pls help.

santoshjaiswar Guest

Lightbulb Re: [Ticket#105204878191]Problem with my order (order not as described, order defective

I had placed an order through Rediff (Which is my
    biggest mistake in this life)
    Order No. : 9601947
    Product i ordered was Ultra Bright LED
    Rechargeable Head Lamp but
    recieved 7 LED Head Lamp. Can you please fix a
    meeting with the guy
    who had sent me wrong product. As i am going to
    launch police
    complaint against Rediff. You can also reffer
    attachments.

NOTE: Reply ASAP.

Santohs Jaiswar

Dear Santosh,

Greetings from Rediff.com

We would like to inform you that as per our Return / Refund / Replacement policy, we are unable to entertain your query since the same has reached us after the 48hrs of the product being delivered.

You can visit a rediff shop & gift return policy link for further details.

Assure you of prompt and courteous response on all your visits to Rediff.com

Warm regards,
    Mohini
    Customer support

diwakard024@gmail.com Guest

Default Regarding the debit from ATM

sir
    I, Diwakar Dwivedi account holder of account number 0674001500085826
    had checked my balance on 5/5/2014 from an ATM located at ABES engineering college ghaziabad. The balance showed INR 7000.04. Then I made another transaction to withdraw INR 7000. As soon as I entered the first digit of my ATM pin
    the machine stopped functioning and no further operation could be done. At the very next minute I received an SMS from PNB stating that I had withdrawn INR 7000.But in actual no cash had come out of the ATM machine.
    I filed a complaint to the PNB customer service and it told to me that the money would get transferred to my account by 12th May, 2014. The complain no. as lodged is 61354386. But till now the amount has not been transferred. When I contacted again the customer service today, I was informed that the transaction has been done from the bank side. So I would request you to re-look into the complain again and inform me at the earliest.

Diwakar Dwivedi

vmahajan92 is offline Junior Member

Respected Sir/Madam,

My self Vikas Mahajan. I was purchased HP laptop with following specification
    Product description: HP ENVY dv6-7206tx Notebook PC
    Product number: C0N89PA
    Serial number: 2CE238148Z

I was raised my complaint for overheating & start up issue on date 6th May 2014 under Case ID number 4727583366. I was received feedback from customer care after 48 hours with lots of following. If you have required all the call information I will provide you in details. As service department resolve the issue on date 10th May but I got laptop on date 12th May due to unavailability of service engineer.

This issue once again occurred on date 15th May 2014. After communication with customer care they said if the existing service department/engineer will help you under old case In then no need of new case. As p-er the direction I call him & their department person but they hanging me 2 days. Hence I once again raised Case Number: 4728357688 for same issue but till date there s is no any response from Hp.

As I am purchase the HP brand name product for my professional work but due to such issues my professional life is seriously disturbed. I request you please give your valuable support as soon as possible so I will get replacement of laptop.

HP customer Care No. 1800112267

5. Jashmin Joshi +91 8380044774- Jashmin.joshi@hp.com
    6. Rakesh Rasalam +91 9820455377 -rakesh.rasalam@hp.com
    7. Tarannam- 8411884325
    8. Vishal+91-8039932000

Once again I please request you please give your support because I am on bench due to Laptop.
    Vikas Mahajan
    Mob- 9850169757

Maryl Agnes Lizzy Guest

Default complaint against Airtel Dish connection

I had gone for Airtel Dish new connection in the month of December 2013. In January 2014 I had taken up the South super value 1 year package for Rs. 1750/- (pay Rs. 175/- for 10months + 2months free) I paid through Airtel Money Bank Account of mine. This is 1 year package. Now for the last 4 days I have been getting message on my TV to recharge within 3 days to enjoy uninterrupted services. I also received an sms on 15/5/14 that the due date is in 3 days and my rental is Rs. 505/month. I just fail to understand how my rental from Rs.175/month went to Rs.505/month. The company ( Airtel ) decides on my money and they have changed the package from South Super Value to South Ultra package.

I have been talking to customer care since last thursday (15/5/14) and explained to them that I had done top up for 1 year package only in January 2014 and now in May 2014 they are asking me to top up again to enjoy uninterrupted services. The customer care executive spoke to me in Hindi inspite of me opting for English language and she also assured to reset and asked sorry for the mistake done by them. Again on 16/5/14 I called and spoke to the customer care informing them that I am getting the same message.

On 17/5/14 visited the airtel showroom opposite to Abirami Mall, Chennai and explained everything to the executive who was seated in the queries desk. He dialed customer care no. from his mobile and gave it to me and asked me to explain my issue to the customer care executive. I spoke to a girl by name Rihaana in tamil and told her my problem. She listed to everything and put me on hold for 5 seconds, came back and says that the mistake I did was that I opted for South Ultra pack. I got angry and screamed at her and told her that I had gone for South Super Value pack of Rs.175/month and make payment of Rs.1750/- for 10+2 months free package) Then she told me that her manager will speak to me in the number within an hours time, I told her that the no. I was speaking to her is the executive's no. and I asked her to call in my number which is registered with them (9840456217) After 15 minutes I received an sms saying that as requested, the registered mobile number 9840456217 has been removed from your digitalTV ID 3013827698.

Executives working in Airtel Customer care don't follow what the customer is telling them. They decide on our money and do as they please. I think the company (Airtel) is aware of everything and not bothered to take action as the company is benefited by employing these type of executives

I request you to kindly take action on this company and help people like us.

Lizzy

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    FIRST APPEAL

First Appeal as provided under Section 19 of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 can be filed with the Registry of this Commission on all working days between 10.00 A.M. to 4.30 P.M. at 7th Floor, 'B' Wing, Janpath Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi. First Appeal must be supported by an affidavit along with Four copies for the Commission, and One set for each Respondent. Paper books of First Appeal and all the copies should be paginated and duly indexed in the following seriatim:-

First Appeal (FA) – 19

1. Index

2. List of Dates

3. Memo of Parties

4. Appeal with affidavit

5. Stay Application with affidavit, if required

6. Limitation, if any (Within 30 days of receipt of order)

7. Certified copy of order of State Commission

8. Any other documents required

9. Demand Draft (in the name of “The Registrar, NCDRC, New Delhi”)

Note:

1. The documents shall be filed in English language only or translated copy of any other language.

2. If the documents are not filed in order in the format mentioned above the same will be returned to the parties at the counter itself without acknowledgement and will only be registered after removing the defects.

3. After admission hearing, any documents if filed in a case the same has to be served on the other side and be filed with proof of service, well in advance of two days earlier from the date of hearing.

4. Henceforth, the review petition/application for recalling of order will be listed before the bench by way of circulation in chambers.

5. No. of copies to be filed in the Commission 1+3 sets + Number of Opposite Parties. (with File cover)

Default Samsung ac

I have recently reinstalled my AC ,but the is some problem with the water outlet pipe.Thus we requested for a check (servicing) and fixing the water outlet pipe on
    30/4/14 with ID number 14D0986 to SS Service (tel ; 03222 297309).
    But inspite of repeated calling they did not come to check.

I would request you to look into the matter.

Chayan Kumar De