Thread: Commentary on Consumer Protection Act

Default When Iam paying amount to merchant through debitcard amount deducted from my account but not receive

When Iam paying amount to merchant through debitcard amount deducted from my account but not received to customer and I didn't get any receipt

Default Fraud on line purchase

I booked on line purchase for shoes on 26th Feb 2014 from KAUNSA.COM.They have not delivered item and not giving proper answers for the same.My order no is KA/255938/2HUHZB7N.After that came to know there are so many customers like me.
    I would like to request to take up this matter and ban this type of sites.

Ajay Waghmare
    Cell no. -09320884284

amriksingh77488 is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2014

Lightbulb Replacement of Panasonic 32" LED TV (Model No - TH-L32XM6D)

Respected Sir/Madam,

I had purchased a Panasonic 32" LED TV (Model No : TH-L32XM6D)from Gaylord Electronics, Dehradun( through Bajaj Finance) on 01st Nov 2013. After merely 4 months, the LED TV cease to operate on 18th March 2014. Since the LED TV is under warranty period, I am not satisfied with the functionality of the system. I had registered a complaint with the Panasonic Customer Care (18001031333) on the same day itself (i.e. on 18th March 2014). A day ago the Service Centre Rep came visited and after verifying the, he told that the A-Card of the TV is damaged and needs to be repaired. Now my doubt is, the TV which did not stand operational even for 4 months, will it stand the whole warranty period, but if somehow it will manage to stand the warranty period. The only thing I believe in is "A Stitch in time saves Nine". Its better that i take some action now rather than after the expiry of my warranty period.

Therefore, I request you to please make an arrangement for the replacement of my Panasonic 32" LED TV (Model No : TH-L32XM6D)

AVNEET KUMAR Guest

Default Without MRP Print Sold School Dairy to students.

Respected sir/madam,

my brother is study in 5th class Ekta model sec school in najafgarh at dharmpura. my sister went to school for purchase of school's books. there is canteen employee gave books and school dairy. school dairy has no MRP print. but he selling it 25/- per dairy. he does spontaneous with every customer.and robbing to every customer. and his behavior is rude. if ask to him any query. i request to you please take an action asap.

Avneet Kumar

Syed Shahnawaz Guest

Angry Archies Online shopping Parcel not delivered till now and promise to delivery date was 28/03/2014

Dear Sir/ Madam

Order number: AL0314-116993

On 24 March-14 I placed the above order with you for Gift to my friend for her birthday, for which I paid in advance. The gift has still not been delivered till now which has ruined my surprize for her and my faith in Archie’s Gift Shop .

I have paid full price of INR 4521.00 but where the parcel what the status is unknown.
    This issues has been mailed to the Customer service but they are numb till now and if you call there helpline it automatically cuts after 4 rings........the worst Customer Service ever till now........

The site is like stone-age in which you don't get what you want......my Delivery Date is showing 28th March but on 10th April its not able to track where my parcel went.

Archie's is brand of sharing gifts and joy to your love one's ......but by this unprofessional and ignorance attitude its just losing the faith whats its upto.

Yours sincerely

Syed Shahnawaz

amit sehgal Guest

Default micromax mobile complaint

dear sir
    i bought a micromax mobile on 24th feb. 2014.
    i have faced some technical problem in it on the date of 12th mar.2014. ihave submitted the mobile to micromax service centre at ambala on same day. the gave me the time of 15 days but my phone is not given to me till now . the are not giving me afixed date to issue my phone. what should i do now . plese help me as soon as possible.

Post Complaint on Havels electrical products at AS rao nagar,adishwar 040 - 42087978

dear sir
    I have purchased Havells tube lights of 28 watts in that one multi purpose holder is damaged .i asked the owmer to exhange and give me new one he was telling that thera is no exchange in the havells multi purpose holder so u should bye the new tube light set cost of tube light set is 4000 each we have already bought 2 sets from him.so kindly accept my request from public and close that company.dealings with india.

Talha khan Guest

Angry poor service from vodafone mumbai

Dear Team,

My name is Talha khan Vodafone mobile no: +91-9773069174.
    Had requested to activate internet data pack of Rs 750 on April 17th 2014 (approx) it was activated for a day but very next day i received a SMS from vodafone stating i have used 400 MB and i have reached 80% of my limit, i called on 111 (vodafone customer service) and agent on the line informed me that someone by mistakenly activated Rs 150 plan but@he will send a mail to a consern team and issue will be fixed within 24 hrs, however next day i received one more SMS stating i have exceeded my capping limit of Rs 800 and my internet will work at 0.64 Kbps. I again called on 111 and got the same answer saying issue will be fixed within 24 hrs i again waited for 24 hrs nothing changed i again called on 111 and also on 198 but same answer "i have to wait for 24 hrs" which I did but every thing remain the same and top of it vodafone agent informed me Rs 750 data pack is activated however the services are according Rs 150 and vodafone will charge me Rs 750 + 150 + 800 however all this is because of their system issue. today after waited for 5 days i visited to vodafone store and spoke to a guy name sujit who promised me that issue will fix by today 7 O'Clock i waited till 7 Pm i called to sujit on 7:30 pm he changed his words and said issue will fix by tomorrow at 7 so i called on 198 and seek for help agent on the line was so rude and than i ask to transfer my call to retention team so that i can port out from vodafone but agent said thats not possible and i have to continue with vodafone but after some arguement he transfer my call to his supervisor name pravin he did transfer my call to retention team agent name pravesh but he gave his opening and diaconnected my call. I again call on 198 and requested to speak to pravin i got him on the line and he again started reapeting the same script that i have to wait for 24 hrs.

now i am so irrited by vodafone they are charging me according to 750 plan but services which i am getting is according to 150 plan. I was promised by vodafone agents on three different calls that i will get a call back within 48 hrs but i never received any call from vodafone.

I request you to please help me to get out of this situation as soon as possible.

Talha khan
    talhaakhan1224@gmail.com

LinkWorld Guest

Angry Complain Against Simtronics

I am the Dealer and i Purchased a Simmtronics Mother Board. My Complain is that when i go to service station they did not accept the motherboard which is in the warranty, then i call to customer care but not receiving my call and also cuted my calls.

So I request to take a action against the Simmtronics..

LinkWorld

onkarkumar Guest

Default complaint against retailer

I have purchased blackberry z10 on19-04-2014 from CONNECTOR(retailer name). today when i went to service centre for some qwery they said your mobile is not purchased from INDIA AFTER CHECKING IMEI of my handset ,and it will be not covered against warrenty or any other service.The retailer is saying we can't help you go to service centre then service centre suggest me to file a complaint to bbcare@hcl.com
    please help me as soon as possible
    contact no. -9540064853
    email id- onkar9204@gmail.com

diwakarmabian is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2014

I have ordered 3 bluetooth speakers from Rediff shopping under order no. 9490798 on 15 april out of 3 I received 2 faulty speakers for which i have raised compain with them under referrence no.107166893603 and for refund i have raised one more complain under reference no. 101834108626 but till date 20 may 2014 i have not received reply from rediff....
    Please help

My contact no. 9920717708.
    Name Diwakar Mahabian
    Address: HSBC INM Service Delivery.
    3rd Floor, Umang, Plot CTS No. 1406-A/28,
    Mind Space, Malad (W),Mumbai 400 064.

Subject: Complaint regarding product stolen by DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd, BARASAT BRANCH
    during the transaction from Bangalore to Kolkata.

My name is Tasnim Khan, Residing at 94A Ripon Street, Kolkata - 700016.

This is regarding DTDC Tracking ID: D16808867.

My friend Mr. R Gopi residing FB382, Hal Central Tounship, Marathahalli, Banglore 560037, have booked DTDC Courier (Bangalore) to deliver an order on 29/04/14.

The order contains 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (N7100) Mobile phone, 1 Earphone, 1 Battery, 1 charger and 1 data cable. Total value: Rs. 22000.

All the above mentioned items were declared by Mr. R Gopi in a form with his signature.

On 5th of May at around 2.30 pm I received the product but the Samsung Galaxy note 2 mobile phone, battery and earphone was missing. Also the box was opened and DTDC security pack seems to be opened and pasted back. It seems that phone, battery and headphone was purposely stolen by DTDC staff.

When Mr. R Gopi booked the shipment the weight was 500 grams but when I received the Parcel it was 310 grams.

The DTDC guy (whom I mostly deal with) gave us the transaction details that clearly proves that something went wrong in Barasat branch of DTDC because the weight from 500 grams suddenly fell to 310 grams when it left Barasat Branch of DTDC.

We tried to get in touch with DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd and launched a complaint to their head office but they are trying to hide the case by giving lame excuses to us.

Therefore we would like to file a case against DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd. We are looking forward that you will investigate this matter and help us to get Justice.

Tasnim Khan
    94A Ripon Street, Kolkata - 700016
    Contact: 9883091100

Question am i consumer? if

i applied for a job in uppcland paid 1000Rs for application fee they(uppcl) conduct exam, i appeard in exam and waiting for result,after some month they declared result for all branches except electronics , they have completed the joining process for all other branches (but no any notification for electronics). but they are totally silent for electronics branch's written test result.

s datta Guest

Default about getting pension from state governments

my aunt got divorced and her father and mother has expired two years ago her father was a state govt. employee so she wants pension now but the govt officials are delaying without any reason so can i complain agaINST THEM IN CONSUMER COURT

Default tata sky complaint

i am registered prescriber for tata sky tv connection.i have complainedfor reparing of my tata sky antenna connection but it has not been attended for past 48 hours depite repeated messages and phone calls where tata sky person mr saurab is rude and cuts the phone without listening.strict action should be taken against these callous employees.dr amit goel ,2/6/2014.9.55 pm

1. FAQ Consumer Court