Thread: Commentary on Consumer Protection Act

Thumbs down Poor service

I had repaired a Yamaha R15 at one of the service centre (UNO Mobikes Kuriachira Thrissur Kerala), which took around 5 months for completion and an expense of 40000.
    After the service (After one week) I found that they haven’t en suite the complete parts properly which includes a Screw which holds the front wheel and the handle. Apart from this many other major technical problems was there. When I asked for the assistance they asked me to again surrender my bike for another few days. Even after that still am facing the same issue, around 98% of other Yamaha customers facing these kind issue form this above mentioned Service centre. They are running another service centre in the same locality named Cheerans Auto Agencies Thrissur which is also well-known for the same worst and pathetic service. Unfortunately these two are the only option for Yamaha lovers in our locality. The management is having baseless explanations for all these irresponsible, poor, worst service what they are doing over there. Even I can show you some customers who have sold out their Yamaha bikes because of the same reason. Up to my knowledge they are good in sales but not in giving proper service for these sold bikes. Today morning again I found another important problem which may cause my life. Before, I used to say that I Love Yamaha but after all this I feel that it’s time to change my feedback towards Yamaha.
    I know that one person like me can’t change everything but from your side that can be done so that others won’t have to suffer what I have experienced. Please kindly take this seriously and take any serious action to prevent the black mark on Yamaha bikes raised because of irresponsible, careless service provided by service centers like Uno and Cheerans.
    Looking forward for your response and assistance.

Dear sir/mam,

I have purchase dell laptop on april 2013 from local shop. He has installed pirated window on my laptop. I was unaware of this thing at that time. Now when i asked him for genuine window, he refused to install. Can you help on me this? Which act can be forced on him for piracy?

Harpreet
    cutepreet8@gmail.com

Unhappy M/s. Sterling Tree Magnum (India) Ltd., - Non-receipt of Teak Tree or Payment

I had purchased One Teakwood Tree from M/s. Sterling Tree Magnum (India) Ltd., Registered Office – 154, Eldams Road, Teynampet, Chennai 600 018, on 24.11.1997 vide Application No. AA0005641 and the Certificate No. 6N00230 after paying a sum of Rs.2,475.00 by cash and received the TEAKQUITY Certificate duly signed by the Authorized signatory as also signed by Mr. V.N. Pai the Managing Director of the company.

As indicated in the certificate the following payments are due to me from the company:

1. First Interim Returns due on - 23.11.2003, which would be paid by the company on 22.05.2004
    2. Second Interim Returns due on - 23.11.2009, which would be paid by the company on 22.05.2010

I have so far received neither any response from M/s. Sterling Tree Magnum (India) Ltd., nor any payments.

The Date of Maturity of the TEAKQUITY CERTIFICATE is 23.11.2017.

I had applied for the TEAKQUITY CERTFICATE while I was staying at Flat No. 2-D, Pocket R, Dilshad Garden, Delhi and now I had shifted my residence from Delhi to Kerala and at present staying at the following address:

Reshmi Menon
    W/o. Prakash Menon
    Mavelil House
    House No.290-A,
    Ambazakkad
    P.O. Ashtamichira
    Dist. Trichur
    Kerala State - 680 731

Please incorporate the change of my address in your books of records for all future correspondence relating to this issue.

As the above mentioned payments are due to me for long time now I shall be grateful if an information is passed on to me at the earliest possible time about the fate of my Deposit of Rs. 2,475.00 with M/s. Sterling Tree Magnum (India) Ltd., and the dues are released to me as soon as possible.

It is very much regretted to note that I have so far not received any communication from M/s. Sterling Tree Magnum (India) Ltd., in regard to the fate of my deposit of Rs.2,475/- being the cost of one Teak Tree, I am seeking your kind and immediate interference in this matter and ensure that either the payment with interest or the Teak Tree may be allotted to me at the earliest possible time.

sibu19804 Guest

Default Wrong Product Delivery And No Response to Return Money

I, Sibu Chowdhury Vill-Rathbari, Post-J. Rathbari, P.S.-Kaliachak, Dist-Malda, Pin-732207 Rathbari BSNL Tower Malda - 732101 West Bengal ordered "M3 Proteck Advanced LED Audio/Video Projector with Remote Control" of which resolution is 1024 x 768 has been delivered me a wrong Product (VOX LED of which resolution is 320 x 240). The true Product has been completely changed. The Images of the Wrong Product , bill and others were already sent to your E-mail for solution of your mistake.

But the company said to me over telephone to return the product through Courier Service to the Address where from the product has been shipped so that the company return my money.

I have already shipped the product through 'Bluedart Express Ltd.' and attached scanned copy of 'Shipper's Copy'
    I sent my Bank A/c Details. to the concerned Authority

I have received no response regarding 100% 7 days Money Back within 24-48 hours inspite of shipment of the wrong product. from 17/08/2013

Yours faithfully

Default Regarding Parveen expresss mishaviour and not delivered my bike so far ,

Hello Team ,

I need your help file a complaint against Parveen express (logistics ) , I have sent bike using bommanahalli (bangalore) parveen office to sankarankoil , after paid 1500 .
    so far they are not delivered and saying that still in transit ,they agent saying don't call again .i called upto GM of Parveen travels and not given any responce yet .

I have bill with me , how we can teach a lesson to them for misbehaviour ?

Please suggest me ?

yasar Guest

Default eureka forbes limited

hi sir
    this is yasar i regarding to complaint about EUREKA FORBES LIMITED i buy a euro clean wd-wet & dry vacuum cleaner for rs 13490 by my credit card on 20/11/13 i say that to the sale person that i need to convet my amount to 6 month emi but he not done that and i call that person back he's mobail is switch off for lost 5 day's my vacuum cleaner delivery by DHL coriuer on 22/11/13 till date no person come to show a demo to me i call the number that give that receipt that number is not work and i call to eurohelpline number and i regester my complaint on 23/11/13 and no is 89043099 and call to help line three to four time that person say i send you the person today i really upsard about that because the sales man come to me for thaken order 5 to 6 times and call me more than 100 time before dawali it sale call me but now i purches that no one solve my proplam
    MY ORDEN NO IS:103056388
    DC NO :22751397
    PO NO :5005779368
    MY SALES PERSON NAME IS E.SENTHUR
    HIS MOBAIL NUMBER GIVEN TO ME IS 8220745035

Post Aadi Honda worst servicing

Aadi Honda servicing
    i am not getting proper servicing from Aadi Honda service center (Malakpet), i purchased my Honda activa from same showroom, within today's my vehicle shock observer making sound and oil leakage from gear box at back wheel, i went to the service center shown the issues but they just tight the wheel and said nothing is there we will see while servicing... till now i done with my three servicing but my problem was not solved facing same ......... service people are just satisfying me with there words not by there action or work,

i request you to kindly look in to this..

afreen.momin@gmail.com Guest

Angry SPRING FIT company is a fraud

We have bought this 8’ inch height SPRINGFIT Mattress in the year 2011,with 10 years warranty.But, Unfortunately we have lost our bill and warranty card.Now, when this mattress
    was delivered it was not brand new matress it was tored and tampered from each side.so we returned and replaced at the same time.Now when the replaced matress was exchanged , even that was having some burn marks and the label card is tampered from the inside with the intention to rub MRP of the product.It is hardly been 18 months and the matress is leaving its spring from all the sides.so we placed the complaint and two of the executives visit our place at two different long time interval.They have investigated and taken the pictures of the same for the approval.But,few days later,we got reply that without ”BILL” they can’t
    help us.And while making complaint we made it very clear that we have lost our bill.Now I just have one doubt , when the product is holding companies logo and product details label card with MRP and all and if the company's complete details are printed and pasted on the product then why so much delay in exchange.No customer can can hold the bills of each and every products for 10 years Does this not makes Our complain is clear and genuine.Even the consumer forum officer can come and check the damages.Being the customer we have been cheated and company is fraudulently running away to solve our complaint.We are facing health issues because of using such damage mattress,also we bought this mattress because my dad who is 70+required a comfortable mattress because of some serious health issues.
    But it seems like this company is not working on ethical values,they just don't seem to care about any customer's health issues.They are just working to make profit by unfair means. Guarantee is just given to attract the customer and increase sale.
    when the company is selling 10 yrs warranty products with complete details attached on the same,does demand for the bill sounds formal or the company is trying to cheat us.Our big mistake is that we bought this product from unknown and low rated company.when we are already using another good mattress of SPRINGWELL RATING *****.I would strongly recommend to all the readers that beware of such companies.We have decided not to give up unless and until we get our issue solve.

PLEASE HELP , WE CAN’T AFFORD TO USE THIS DAMAGED MATTRESS AS WE HAVE SLIP DISC PATIENT,
    AND IT IS BOUGHT WITH HARD EARNED MONEY.

THANKS AND REGARDS,
    AFREEN MOMIN

Default defected gas burner

Dear sir I bought a sunflame gas burner in sep. DUE to some reason .I started using it in Dec. but to my surprise it is not working properly THE knob is very tight andburner is giving red flame and making all my utencils black I DON,T Know where to complain

Unhappy Final settlement money & Provident Found money.

Respected Sir / Madam,

I am Amit Biswas, I was an employee of
    Reliance Life Insurance Company Limited as a Sales Manager(SM) - AGENCY (in the grade E2) .

(Office Address- New Ashirbad, Joyagachi More, Habra, PIN- 743263 ,DIST- 24 PGS (N), West Bengal ).

This is informing you that I was joined this company as a Sales Manager 18 December 2012 & working with this company above 7 months, in this time Branch Manager (MR Abhishek Neogi) was foreseeing me for lots of business that was impossible for me. After then he misbehaved & forcing me for resign.

I was reached office daily but BM not allows me to entered, signed & E- attendant. That's why I was absent from long time. I decided to resign but he ignoring & not interested to talk with me. Then I discuss with HR & send final resignation letter through email to HR (malabika.v.saxena@rcap.co.in), Head HR (kaushik.basu@rcap.co.in) & Branch Manager (abhishek.neogi@rcap.co.in) 21 August 2013. After sending resign letter he not wanted to talk anything, not allow me to office for any type of problem & not provide me notices period. After one month of resignation when I wanted to full & final settlement with my PF the HR not taking any responsibility. I also mail BM & H HR for my full & final settlement with my PF but they misbehave me.

Now Head HR send me
    " Please note that you have recovery amt. of Rs. 16993 /- as per F&F settlement. We request you to draw a DD in name of “Reliance Life Insurance Co. Ltd., payable at Mumbai” & send it to below mentioned address. Post which will be providing you with relieving letter."

I don't have any complain about Reliance, Reliance is good place to work but some people are wrong.

Now I am jobless looking for better job, I need money for study so please give me final settlement money & also send me the Provident Found money.

I am attaching all prove, please look out.

Please help me out about; I will be grateful to you.

Thanking You

SAP- 70168240

SANJAY MAKHEEJA Guest

Default Not geting back my micromax tap P360

I had bought micromax taplet p360 three month ago and within a weak it got dead.I deposit it at micromax service center m/s Siya electronics F-17/156 first floor sertor-8 Rohini Delhi Phone no.011-47451025 they give me job sheet whose no. is 30682-1113-6329379. but at every visit they make only excuses and last excuse is that company will give me new tab within a weak but before it that service center got locket out.after that me send many email to company at info-micromaxinfo.com every time they reply that compliant forward to concern department.last weak I visited micromax office at narayana Delhi where i meat Mr Akshey he gave me his phone no. and told that within a weak problem will sort out.when I call him after a weak he gave me another phone no.of Mr Vivek 9811333096.I also contact him he answer me that according to there record my job sheet is not pending and also told that he would reply me after collect some infomation about tab. but till now no reply from any representative of the company.

please register my complaint and take possitive action.

with regard
    Sanjay Makheeja
    email-msanjay29.sm@gmail.com
    phone no. 9810082118

SANJAY MAKHEEJA Guest

Default Not geting back my micromax tap P360

please register my complaint and take possitive action.

with regard
    Sanjay Makheeja
    email-msanjay29.sm@gmail.com
    phone no. 9810082118

Default please remove my complaint- harassment by angry customers

Hi, I am Mazhar
    this is is the link of my complaint, please remove it.

my number shows as 'nokia customer care' in kolkata and customers harass me by calling me.
    i recieve 20+ calls weekly and sometimes they even use abusive language.

my registered account does not work so i am posting as a guest.

please resolve this or i would have to take help of the police. hope you understand

Default no response from whaaaky.com

i ordered a item from WHAAKY.COM but they hav not shipped the product.

Order ID : S80238375
    Payment Mode : DEBITCARD
    Order Placed on : 2014-03-09 17:03:11
    item name- Woodland Shoes & Get Black Hammer Watch FREE
    amount paid -999/-

i want to cancel my order but there is no response from the company,neither by email nor by there custermer care number.

i want cancel my order it has not been shipped.

please help me out..