Page 51 of 208 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to file Consumer Complaint

Default Complaint about atm related

sbi Account no...11760563524
    name -intzar ali
    add-rc-100 vandna enclave khora calony...
    compliant about atm kasur vasya bank jo ki sector-62 ma hai...sir mene 31 oct ko rs 10000/- ki transction ki thi jo ki mjhe prapt nhi hui h aur mene acount se Rs-10000/- deduct h mene copmliant bhi 2 times customer care par koi bhi solution hua nahi abhi tak....yhi reply dis transction was successful...so plz help me what i can do for this ??
    BANK LOCTION -NOIDA SECTOR 62 BRANCH CODE 05222

Claim ID: 397291
    PaisaPay ID: 35572061840
    Item number: 251411302925
    Seller ID: skyhidigital

I have been a regular customer on eBay India and i have been shopping on their site since 2009-2010
    I buy a lot of stuff on ebay. In 2013 alone i bought stuff worth more than 1lak rupees. Among those were two LED televisions.

I never had any issues on ebay till 24/01/2014. on 24th Jan 2014 I placed a order for a SkyHi 32" LED TV. It was delivered to me on 29th Jan. I opened it and tested it on 30th Jan and realized that few connection ports on the back are not working. I also found that TV is bad in display quality. I called ebay informed them about the problem and they offered me two options.
    "Refund of replace". I asked for a refund. The call center guy promised me i will get my refund.

After 2 days i get a intimation from ebay saying my refund claim is rejected because my television is covered under manufacturer warranty.

I called the call center people 2-3 times. Those guys are rude and make false promises.
    The call center guys argue that ebay did not manufacture the television. we delivered you a seal box and if anything is wrong you contact the manufacturer.

So this means i bring home a new TV and have to run after the service center on the same day!!

Form my point of view, eBay sold me a broken TV and says i have nothing to do with it.

If i would have bought this at a local showroom that guy would have take it back and replaced it. He would take the head ach of getting it replaced with the supplier.

Here eBay and the seller both have washed their hands after delivering me a malfunctioning television. The eBay satisfaction guaranty, 7 day money back, all these are big fraud advertisements and don't really work.

I am never going to shop on ebay again. and i request you all not to fall for this fake guaranty that eBay gives

Viral Bhansali Guest

Default Kotak bank is a fraud bank

I am Viral Bhansali .Based on my daughters insistence I decided to open a account with Kotak Bank,Kandivali West,S V Road Branch for my Daughter.On reaching the bank they told me that for opening an account for my daughter I need to Open an account for myself first with minimum Balance of 10000rs.So I decided to do that...

While filling the form the officer told me that for initial requirement I will need to deposit 10000 in my Daughters account too but there would be no minimum Balance required for it.

So I gave a cheque for that as well.The officers came running to my house (3 of them) as if a local Road side Stall waala wanted to sell me something.

Both of my accounts were opened.

This morning the officer called me in the morning tell me that he needs one more sign on document.I wondered what it was.So I queried further.On much asking he said he needed it for Recurring deposit.I told him that I dont need a recurring deposit.

However I got a rude shock thereafter when 2000rs were automatically deducted from my daughters account for no reason.On Calling the officer(Mr.Shiv Kumar) he told me that 2000rs were deducted for Recurring deposit for my Daughter.I told him that I dont need that deposit and why did you deduct that money.

The officer told me that you have signed a Form for it while opening an account.This was a rude shock to me.I signed the form trusting those officers.But they deliberately hid this fact from me.Now the officer rudely tells me that you have signed for RD and now you cannot back off.I also cannot get my 2000rs back.

On repeated Calling the officer is telling me that he is helpless and now every month 2000rs will be deducted from my Daughters account.

I am in a fix dont know what to do .Kindly Help me.

Viral Bhansali
    091-7498156578

Vishakha27 Guest

Default Hathway Digital Cable

I am a Citizen of Mumbai. I am using Hathway as my service provider since a bit, and i am really upset with the way they went about my issuesw
    they reply to the complaints on the customer care really late and their follow ups are really uninformed.
    I have faced major issues under the following complaint ticket numbers:
    420185(16/12/13)
    422541(18/1/14)
    438837(31/1/14)
    406537(5/1/14)
    443551(2/2/14)
    I have made so many complaints and hathway is really laid back on this issue.
    many of my issues are unresolved till date
    Payments are made and my services have not started yet
    they promise to send technicians with 48 hours and dont send them for weeks
    we make calls to customer care who are like donkies made to sit on phones with no knowledge of the case.
    This is really not acceptable
    they are charging are exorbantly and then they so not give in that service
    Really sad to see that government has yet not put a cap on such companies troubling the customers to no end.
    we make calls and follow up every 2 hours and there is no response from their end.
    Hope to see an action soon against them.
    hope for a speedy readdresal as your courts rule promises us.

Vishakha Chokhani

harshitsarda Guest

Thumbs down TATA motors poor quality body part

I own a TATA indigo CS with registration No. MH-20-BC-3136.I was recently Notified of crack in lower part of vehicle due to rust. The crack is at lower part of body in front left side were suspension is fitted.The Crack is 1 meter long and 3-4cm in width.The rust and crack occurred is completely due to poor product quality of TATA motors and Negligence of Authorized TATA motor service center.When i complained about this in TATA motors they have started giving excuse and trying to hide there faults and ask 20000rs to replace part.
    Very Bad experience.
    I request authorities to Look in Matter.
    Harshit Sarda
    harshkool2007@rediffmail.com

sunil arora Guest

Default black marketing of whisky

On 22.1.14 i purchased a bottle of scotch from govt. approved shop, address > 2227 hardhyan singh road,karol bagh, new delhi 110005, ph.011 28750271. they charged rs.1010 while MRP is 970. i argue with him, but he said you will have to pay 1010. In hurry i had to take.
    he issued me a bill of rs.1010.
    Bill details =>>invoice no. 2/2014/392, dt.22.01.2014, 17.30 VAT69
    bill copy & product i kept with my self
    let me know how can they charge above MRP?
    is it not black marketing?

Sunil arora

Thumbs down improve you customer care......

Hi Mr. Sharma,

I am really disappointed from the customer care of YEPME.COM. I wanted to give an order for 5 jackets. I called on 0124-6787334 , some girl Anita Jaiswal picked up the call. She had no sense how to handle a customer. She was so rude on the call. She was in a hurry , like she has to catch up her train.

When I asked her about the stuff of jackets, she told that " mam aap customer care no. pe call kar lo, ye no. sirf order place karne ke liye hai ".

I was really feeling bad while talking to her.

These people have no sense how to talk to a customer. No professionalism on the calls. Pathetic customer services.

Please try to improve this, otherwise you will be finish sooner. Because I wouldn't like YEPME.COM to go down , its a good Online shopping website.

Neha Sharma

hareram.singh79@yahoo.com Guest

Default regarding full & fianal satellement from metro tyres ltd noida

respected sir
    it is drawn to kind your notice that i have resined from the post of adminstrative officer metro tyres ltd 210 mahakant building opp- v .s . hospital ahmedabad gujrat , and head office is secuited in noida , gautam budh nagar u. p .i have send our resign letter from 19/10/2010 to till date many time to mr sanjay sharma g . m . accounts noida .by self and through ahmedabad branch also. but due to intencle mr sharma dont give my full and final satellement till date.in this regards i request to your team please help me from getting full & final satellement from metro tyres ltd .
    mr sanjay sharma' s mobile no is-09971094517 & email id is -sanjay.sharma@metrogroup.co.in -i hope possitve response in your side

Angry GOIBIBO - transaction failed amount not refunded yet

Goibibo worst experience!!!

I tried booking flight ticket on GOIBIBO on JAN 24, 2014. Rs2962 debited from my account 912010066401194 but transaction got failed. customer care exec replied that it will be credited on or before JAN 31st 2014 But now they are again asking me to wait for 6 or 7 days It's already 11 days over.

Default Complain on akash tablet ubislate

few months back i buyed akash tablet ......after a month problem start appearing in it. I tried 100 of times on its customer care no. Written back of the box. But no one repied. They are fraud . Cheater .. They should be banned . There many other complainig about akaash tablet .... With same reason....plzzz help sir..now my tablet is getting hang...and it has a battry problem.

shoeb nihal is offline Member
    Jun 2012

I have bought a 20 ltr Bisleri water from mentioned Dealer,he charged me 200 rs of security deposited and 80 rs for 20ltr water jar (BNO. 101, MFG 11.4.13)but he refused to giveany bill. I asked the dealer about the expiry of water he said thereis no expiry of this water.But when i drank that water i felt Nausea, vomiting,acidity, and gastric and after 3 days burning while pissingthat's why i called consumer care number and Mr.KrishnaMurari informed me that the water is expire and i should notdrink it any more.i called the dealer Mr Aslam but he still saying that thereis no expiry of water and he cant do anything.Therefore i request you take appropriate action against thedealer Mr.Aslam, SHAMA AGENCIES,RAILWAY COLONOY FATEHPUR,9918594932.thanks8009268420

pchapekar@gmail.com Guest

Angry Complaint Against Steamz Agro India Pvt Ltd Chennai ( Its a Fraud Company)

Hi all this is bring into notice that there is a company Named Steamz Agro India Pvt Ltd based at Chennai Kolhatur, in the year 2012 they had started contacting people for supply chain business where in self have also deposited Rs 510000/- Five lakh ten thousand as an security deposit for this business. As per the company commitment business was supposed to start in the month of Mar 2012, then the date changed to Jul 2012, and then to Sep 2013, but it never started. And when people like me from all across Maharashtra started asking the company they asked all of us to buy E- Cigrattes of the amount we have paid to them. when self denied for the same they asked me to withdraw for which they would refund my 100% amount i had paid earlier. this process went on till the month of Feb 2013 but they din't returned my money. when self went to chennai and asked for money they handed me three cheques of Rs 5000/-, 250000/-,& 250000/- each with different dates of Mar and Apr 2013. All cheques were returned from the bank due to insufficient funds when asked for the same first two cheques were cleared but the last cheque of Rs 250000/- is still pending and its validity is also over, now nor they responding on phone call nor to any other communication.

Hence request all Indians not to invest in this company and help me in getting my refund as for this company I had lost many things including my Job.

When ever you call this company Ms. Arthy Jha picks up the call and she is the only person who will interact with you, MD is always abroad and his sister Ms. Shalini is the GM for company.

All of them make a group and do this kind of fraud with people across India rather then chennai.

hence request if some one is really going to read this pls help me as im going through a very tough phase now.

Prakash Chapekar
    9923201620
    pcahpekar@gmail.com
    Pune

Biplab Dhar Guest

Angry not happy with home delivery

Respected reader,
    I am regular customer of your company though i don't have any particular ID at your site.
    As per your policy and terms and conditions, i am not satisfied with home delivery plans from an authorized courier party, namely, Bluedart-silchar.
    Inspite of delivering the products they are informing to collect the same from their office.

Thanking you.

Default Airtel broadband

AIRTEL people came and
    took an advance of rupees 2599 for installing airtel high speed
    internet in our house about a week ago. since then I have made around
    50-60 calls out of which 40-50 calls were unanswered and when they
    answer, they say we will install in an hour/ this evening/ tomorrow/
    in 24 hours and so on... so far they have not installed the
    connection. I want them to refund my money since the customer care is
    terrible and I don't want any further dealings from them.
    their numbers-09701665118, 09701665485

Default LG LED Repair pending for 20 days

Dear Madam / Sir

Pending complaint (RNA-140124018547) of TV repair since 17.01.2014

Greetings of the day.
    The repair of my TV that is pending since 17.01.204. Nothing has happened despite my repeated requests over telephone and e-mails. Kindly note the various officials whome I am trying to contact are either not picking up my call or are disconnecting the call. I have given two calls at least to the following officials in a gap of arounf 20 minutes. Unfortunately, I haven't received any call back from either of them so far.
    Their names are:-
    1. Ms. Shhetal - 07875443876
    2. Shri Balaji- 9764440233
    3. Shri Vilas Ji- 9822677339
    Finally, I called up Shri Prashant Shah, as advised in the mail below, to help me in this issue at 10.57 AM. He, However, has promised me to look into the matter and revert back in 15 minutes time. Hopefully something is expected.
    I really have started wondering about the service quality of the LG products. Can someone answer my doubt and rectify the doubts created.
    Looking forward to an early response and repairs please.

1. Can anybody plz tel me the procedure to file a complaint in consumer court