Thread: Where to file Consumer Complaint

adinathpasane is offline Junior Member

Default Against TIMTARA company

sir, I have ordered Samsung Tab and LG Full HD LED LCD TV 22LS2100(22LS2100) and sony errison's flip cover and Panasonic Caller I.D Telephone KXTS-820(KXTS820) 5 products in TIMATARA.COM< while booking they said that product will be reach in 3 to 4 days but still i have not got anything and I paid money online through ONLINE BANKING, when I checked online TIMTARA website but that website has been removed from the internet and when I contacted with TIMTARA costomers, at the beginning they told it will reach in 2 days but after that they stopped receiving my call.
    Now they are not responding either my call or my emails although they are not cancelling my order and even not refunding my money. so please I humbly request you that take a serious action against this ,
    MY ORDER DETAILS:
    Transaction Id : 10182305
    Order Date: 24th Mar 2013 04:11 pm
    Payment Mode: Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking

Order No. PRODUCT OFFERS UNIT PRICE SHIPPING CHARGES TAX QUANTITY UNIT DISCOUNT TOTAL PRICE DELIVERY TIME
    10412718 Amzer 92924 Flip Case for Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman(Amzer 92924 Flip Case for Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman) None Rs. 899 Rs. 0 Rs. 0 1 Rs. 203 Rs. 696 Delivery Within 3 Weeks
    10412720 Panasonic Caller I.D Telephone KXTS-820(KXTS820) None Rs. 1,190 Rs. 0 Rs. 0 2 Rs. 269 Rs. 1,841 Delivery Within 3 Weeks
    10412722 Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 Wi-Fi, 3G, 16GB(P3100) Brand Web Redemption Offer - Free Samsung Bluetooth Rs. 17,490 Rs. 0 Rs. 0 1 Rs. 3,958 Rs. 13,532 Delivery Within 3 Weeks
    Transaction Id : 10182989
    Order Date: 28th Mar 2013 03:08 pm
    Payment Mode: Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
    10414184 LG Full HD LED LCD TV 22LS2100(22LS2100) None Rs. 12,000 Rs. 0 Rs. 0 1 Rs. 0 Rs. 12,000 Delivery Within 3 Weeks

msvbalakumar is offline Junior Member

From
    Balakumar V
    Plot No. 107, Alwar Thiru Nagar Annexe,
    Chennai 600087

Ms.Divya Dhody
    Vice President
    Customer Services & Nodal Officer
    SBI Cards & Payment Services Pvt.Ltd.
    DLF Infinity Towers,Tower C,12th Floor, Block 2,Building 3,DLF Cyber City,
    Gurgaon -122002(Haryana) India.
    Email -
    Nodalofficer@sbicard.com
    'CaseID=003-695-702' RE: Re: Issue with SBI Credit Card - REMINDER 7
    Dear Divya Dhody,

This is regarding the dispute raised in CIBIL on 1-2-2013.
    Attached is a copy of the CIBIL report.
    The background of the issue is
    1. I lost my wallet along with all my cards (including SBI Card), in Rome Italy in 2007. For which I called Visa hotline and deactivated all my cards (including SBI Card).
    2. Apparently there was a misusage only SBI card (which is a great security concern). I called SBI and managed to close this dispute with great difficulty in my favour.
    3. After this hassle I decided not to have SBI cards. Hence I cancelled all the cards with your bank.
    4. After which I still received a set of cards, which I never activated and I still have those dummy cards with me.
    5. The CIBIL report states misuse of my name somewhere in Jaipur. FYI I was an NRI until 2012 Oct. Interestingly, the period for which the card was used, I was not in India, especially not in Jaipur. Attached are my passport copies to prove that I was out of India during this period.
    6. Inspite of raising these pointers to your “friendly” customer service officers (who didn’t have a clue of what I was talking),they still continued to torture me with phone calls during my official hours. When I asked them to follow up thru emails, they stopped the follow-ups.
    7. Since then, I have been writing to various SBI email ID’S that is available in the website, but of no use.
    I am sincerely trying to resolve this issue peacefully. But the reaction from your side is very provoking. Even though I have all proofs to take legal action against SBI for tarnishing my name and humiliating me, I am still trying to resolve it peacefully. If you fail to respond in a logical and compassionate manner, I might have to seek legal action against SBI. I expect you guys to close this by end of May 2013.
    Balakumar Venkatesan

Documents can be Enclosed:
    1. CIBIL Report with SBI reported details
    2. 1st Set of email copies

Kaushak is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Net4india - fraud vps provider. Delay in services and no responses

Dear Sir/ Madame, I Kaushak Maheshwary on behalf of my Company Archer Tours Pvt Ltd would like to lodge a complain against NETINDIA.com. The complaint is with regards to false promises and service deliveries. We had purchased a VPS from Net4INdia. We had purchased in August 2012. They had promised us a VPS with proper installation of Software's that we wanted. Initially they delivered the server to us promptly. Later we had to right to them for installations which they had promised to us. This installations took another 1 - 2 Months. Sales Person Mr. Tauseef from Net4India told us that he will extend the contract for us for the time wasted in installation. Later we asked them to give us a control panel and they suggested us Pleask. We purchased Pleask and installed it on our server. After installation we started facing problem and we had contacted NET4 and they said we will offer you CPanel. We got cpanel from them and had asked them to point all records of emails with proper security to our Domain which they were unable to do. Later we had SMTP issues which they were unable to sort. We being laymen had to find solutions and used to send it to them, on basis of which they replied us. Later Cpanel had some virus issues which was compromised at their end so they asked us to migrate it to new server. We then approached NET4 and they said you have to buy Managed Services which was initially not told to us. We even bought that but the entire team is useless. They cannot solve issues and keep on passing it to different persons in their team. Later they managed to change the server and got us a new server with New IP. Again the new ip was blacklisted when we contacted CPanel they said that this time the error was not from their end and must have been from the VPS Provider. When we again contacted them they said we had used their manage services for more than one month and started asking for one more month payment. They have never reverted on time for any of our issues and then they say 01 month period is used. We are tired following up with them. We now sent them an email where we told them to extend the contract and provide new server as per CPanels email but they have said no and asked to buy managed services programme again. I have sent number of emails to MR. JASJIT owner. VISHESH Sales HEad and many other but no one replies. When you send them an email in BOLD, then they reply. I sincerely request you to help us in getting our refund back from FRAUD COMPANY. Awaiting a positive response. Regards Kaushak

rayhanfeb9@gmail.com Guest

Default Refund request

Dear Concern,

I had ordered for a sofa at wood line furnitures no 5 bible church road vijaya bank colony outer ring road bangalore 560043. On 22 FEb 2013, I went to their show room and liked a design, but wanted a different colour hence made a advance payment of Rs 10000/ (even though they had asked me to pay a nominal amount of Rs 1000/) and said that will finalise the sofa in a week or so. But due to some personal problems, I had to cancel the idea of buying the new sofa and I went to their showroom after 2 days but since I was late and they were closing they asked me to come later and I called Jay ram- the executive who took my order the next day and told him that I wanted to cancel the order, upon which he said that I may not get my advance back or I may have to pick something else for that amount from them. I had a requirement of a shoe rack and I told him the same but unfortunately they didn't have stock and later after several calls, I went to their showroom and saw few shoe racks but didn't like any. Jairam has been telling me that the stocks are yet to come and he would call me but I have never received any call back from him.
    I have been to their showroom couple of times, but they don't seem to respond. I even called him last week and he said he shall call me on Monday and its been a week now that I am yet to receive a call from him.

I request you to kindly intervene to ensure that I get my refund back since it has been more than 2 months now.

Have also attached the bill for your reference.

Kindly look into the same.

Rehan

saptarshi_dhar is offline Junior Member
    May 2013

Default Dummy account 9356500802194720 against 4196074940221006 credit card number and charges levied

Dear Sir/ Madam,

It has come to my observation that late charges amounting to approximately Rs 2800/- ( March- Rs 927, April- Rs 800 and May- Rs 1000) have been levied against card number 4196074940221006 registered in my name inspite of making full payments . On contacting Jagruti working with the collections team located at DLF infinity towers second floor, i was informed that a dummy account 9356500802194720 has been created and the charges correspond to non payment of dues against this account.

I would like to bring to your notice that till date there had been no intimation from Standard Chartered regarding the creation of this account and hence i was ignorant of the same. I have always made cash payments and that too in full against the primary card number 4196074940221006.

Request you to kindly waive off the charges levied as till date i have never defaulted on my payments.

Saptarshi Dhar
    Mobile-09582441909

Default balance deduction

"Dear Customer,
    thank you for downloading New Games from Handygo.
    You have been charged Rs. 20
    Your balance is Rs. 0.61."
    i want to say about this massage that i have not download any game or no visit any site of game for this purpose.
    afterthat i cheked my phone thoroughly but i don't find any game download anywhere in my phone .afterthat i call customer care they said me that you download the game we cannot refund the money . i said them all things as above. but they forbid to talk about this matter n said you r saying false and we r saying truth . please help me.

Abhayhere is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2013

Default ShopJii.com is fooling online customers with maintenance status fraud

This complaint is against an e-commerce website - "ShopJii.Com"
    They seem to be a fake website. Following there online advertisements of discounted pen drives, I made an order of "Sandisk Cruzer Blade 16Gb" for Rs 300 on 10/04/2013.
    It has been a month and the pen drive has not been delivered yet.
    Their Support phone number is never picked by any support person. You cannot post a review on their online product page and post them a query on the support page.

Here are details of order placed :
    Order ID: 10978
    Date Added: 10/04/2013

And the link provided in mail to check the current status of order.
    From last 2 weeks It says that "website is under maintenance".

There is no procedure for refund of my ordered amount on the site.
    would like to file a complaint case against the website so it may not be able to fool other online customers.

Default Missing Original Agreement Copies of the Flat.

I have purchased a Flat in Kalyan West in November 2009 and have taken home loan from State Bank of Hydrabad. However, now we are planning to sell the property and so we have requested the bank for the documents. But the bank is telling they don't have the original Agreement Copy of the house and they have given us the loan on the Xerox copy of Agreement. We have also ask the person from whom we bought the property and he is telling that even he don't have the originals.

Now, We ask the bank how you passed the loan without the original copies to us. And they are replying that in 2009 the branch was new ans so for more customers may be they have done the same. Because of this negligence of bank we are facing a big problem. and the cost for the whole procedure like (FIR Public notice and Certified copy) will be 30K to 40K also its very time consuming.

Can you please suggest on the above.

Thanks in advance.

Snehal K

nishitbose Guest

Post False claim by Airtel & Nokia.

My name is Nishit bose, i have recently ported my mobile no. from cdma to gsm & purchased a Nokia lumia 620. Along with the phone there was an offer from airtel saying 2gb data free for 3 months at 3G speed(If 3G not available then 2G). First month i got the offer by mailing to nokia customer care but now they have disconnected my gprs and now i am not able to surf the internet on my mobile. I have also complained to the local airtel galley and they said that they will call back and solve the problem. its been more then a week now and there is no answer from airtel. If you cannot afford to give such schemes then why do they offer. Claiming for 3 months & giving only 1 month.

Post Idea cellular wrong recharge, Please refund my amount back....

My name is sudhir,
    I have recharge a wrong idea number with Rs:-60/- using mobile banking of sbi for a num:-8184983370 which my correct number is 8184963370,
    please refund my amount to my account,
    Details of recharge:-
    date of recharge:-13/05/2013,
    time:-6:42 a.m,
    OxiTransID - 02848329721305201306,
    Tid=030230342346,
    Please make reverse of that transaction please sir.....
    Or provide me the details how can i approach to refund back my money.....

Ujjwal_Sheth is offline Junior Member

Default Transfer of PF in wrong account

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am serving in private sector for which i got deducted PF amount and net salary i received, now i had changed my job from one place to another now its required to transfer PF, i also did the application of transfer and PF also transferred but in wrong account.
    Now PF office is not replying and roam me from one department to another.

Now i look forward to withdraw my PF amount but nobody is responding properly.
    Pl. look into this matter and revert or suggest me.

With Regards,

Ujjwal Sheth
    (M) +91-9974589769.

tiwari.hem is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

I had placed the order for "Vox 16 inch Rechargeable Pedestal fan" (Order Number 317​7065) using ShopClues site. Firstly they should mention that they will be supplying the fan in disassembled form and end user will have to get it assembled.
    Now the main problem is that the Motor part of the Vox fan is defective and it is a plastic body fan and if you apply the force it will get permanently damaged. I raised a complaint regarding the defective piece. I was told that I will receive response in 2 days. After 2 days they asked me send the picture of the defective part, I sent it. Then they gave me 2 customer care numbers of Alpha radios (who is marketing Vox product or the only supplier of Vox product). The numbers they have provided are 01204889999/ 8744066801. I tried calling in these numbers. No one was picking call on 01204889999 number and 8744066801 number was out of reach. I also tried calling the numbers provided in the warranty card of Vox fan & those numbers are not valid at all (also to mention here that the warranty card has no details filled. I am not sure if the 6 month warranty which was promised in Shopclues' site is valid or not). I again tried calling the numbers provided by ShopClues, Someone picked up the call in 8744066801 number and he told me that he is neither from Alpha Radios not from Vox electronics. So I raised the concern about numbers to ShopClues. Now they are not replying at all. Also I sent mail in alpharadios.service@gmail.com id and some other customer care Id of Alpha radios (which was given in the packaging box of the fan but no one is responding from there also. Its almost 13 days since the product was delivered. It is still in its packet with its defective part. Now I have no other option but to go to consumer court against ShopClues and Vox Electronics (Alpha radios) because they have just cheated me and looted my 3100 bucks.

So I warn everybody not to buy any product from ShopClues because they sell defective items only.
    Also don't buy any product of Vox because its not a branded but a Chinese product only. It was my constraint to buy a Vox product because no big brands like Bajaj, Khaitan and Orient make Rechargeable Fan.

Hem

My name is sudhir,
    please refund my amount to my account,
    Details of recharge:-
    date of recharge:-13/05/2013,
    time:-6:42 a.m,
    OxiTransID - 02848329721305201306,
    Tid=030230342346,
    Please make reverse of that transaction please sir.....
    Or provide me the details how can i approach to refund back my money.....

We regret to inform you that we are unable to find your payment, thus we request you to forward us a screen-shot of the bank statement (un-editable) showing the deduction made from your account towards payment of your number on our E-mail ID.ccare.ap@idea.adityabirla.com. for further course of action.

Idea Cellular

Srinath Patil Guest

Default Axis Bank - Credit Card Fraud

Hello Team,

I was charged fradulently on my credit card, card was swiped in Walmart Texas and Snack Vending machine on the same day within a time of few minutes difference at around 2:30 - 3:00 AM IST. I got to know about this incident at around 5:00 AM in the morning through the msg and blocked the card complaining to the bank stating that card is with me and the charges on the card cannot be valid as it is swiped and not even online.

I filed a complaint with them and the SR: 1302-004118 was allocated to me. Post complaining I have made atleast 30 contacts with them requesting for the status and all they did was provide me a repeated infortmation as below:

*****************Start**************************** ********

From: customer.services@axisbank.com
    Sent: 28-03-2013 11:29
    To: srinathpatil@yahoo.co.in
    Subject: Re:RE: RE: RE: Re: Suppport Is Terrible

Dear Mr. Patil,
    We acknowledge your request regarding credit card account.
    We need to inform you that, the dispute is already under process to ascertain on what basis the disputed transaction was billed to your credit card account.
    Please note that as per the resolution time frame is of 90 to 120 days, which is in accordance with the dispute resolution rules.
    Further, if the dispute gets resolved in your favour then, your account will be credited with disputed amount and associate financial charges thereof.

However, if the dispute is resolved in favour of the merchant then the disputed amount along with the relevant financial charges will be paid by you.
    Customer Service
    Axis Bank - Cards
    ******************End************************

I even reached out to ombudsman and even he doesn't seem to be responsive enough to even reply to my email. Finally with no options at my end, reaching out to you as this is the only way to fix the issues that is taking off my mental peace and to teach a lesson to the bank who are not good at fixing issues for the customers and maintaining better relationship.

Today, I get an email from them stating they haven't received claim documents after 120 days. Which I submitted on 31st march on their insistence.

Appreciate your assistance and Guidance on this.

Thanks In Advance!!