Plot No. 107, Alwar Thiru Nagar Annexe,
Customer Services & Nodal Officer
SBI Cards & Payment Services Pvt.Ltd.
DLF Infinity Towers,Tower C,12th Floor, Block 2,Building 3,DLF Cyber City,
Gurgaon -122002(Haryana) India.
Email - Nodalofficer@sbicard.com
'CaseID=003-695-702' RE: Re: Issue with SBI Credit Card - REMINDER 7
Dear Divya Dhody,
This is regarding the dispute raised in CIBIL on 1-2-2013.
Attached is a copy of the CIBIL report.
The background of the issue is
1. I lost my wallet along with all my cards (including SBI Card), in Rome Italy in 2007. For which I called Visa hotline and deactivated all my cards (including SBI Card).
2. Apparently there was a misusage only SBI card (which is a great security concern). I called SBI and managed to close this dispute with great difficulty in my favour.
3. After this hassle I decided not to have SBI cards. Hence I cancelled all the cards with your bank.
4. After which I still received a set of cards, which I never activated and I still have those dummy cards with me.
5. The CIBIL report states misuse of my name somewhere in Jaipur. FYI I was an NRI until 2012 Oct. Interestingly, the period for which the card was used, I was not in India, especially not in Jaipur. Attached are my passport copies to prove that I was out of India during this period.
6. Inspite of raising these pointers to your “friendly” customer service officers (who didn’t have a clue of what I was talking),they still continued to torture me with phone calls during my official hours. When I asked them to follow up thru emails, they stopped the follow-ups.
7. Since then, I have been writing to various SBI email ID’S that is available in the website, but of no use.
I am sincerely trying to resolve this issue peacefully. But the reaction from your side is very provoking. Even though I have all proofs to take legal action against SBI for tarnishing my name and humiliating me, I am still trying to resolve it peacefully. If you fail to respond in a logical and compassionate manner, I might have to seek legal action against SBI. I expect you guys to close this by end of May 2013.
Documents can be Enclosed:
1. CIBIL Report with SBI reported details
2. 1st Set of email copies