Page 208 of 208 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208

Thread: Where to file Consumer Complaint

parthajeet is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Default DHFL making it difficult to reduce EMI

DHFL is making my life very very difficult. If I write to response@dhfl.com the guys who read it do not seem to understand what I am asking. They give answers to questions I do not ask. When I call the call centre, they refuse to give any EMI calculation. Their standard response is "Go to the branch". If I go to the branch, you see hundreds of customers waiting for long hours, at the end of which a frustrated and tire DHFL executive tells you to submit your complaint in writing. There is simply no effort to help customers.

I have a LAP loan from DHFL. My loan no is MUM37287. On July 1 2016, I had my EMI reduced on the basis of a part pre-payment I made. This was not the first time I had the EMI reduced. So far so good. Then on July 18 2016, I made another part pre-payment of Rs. 5 lacs. While making the payment, I requested the teller at the Borivali branch to reduce the EMI again and gave a request in writing. I was assured that the written request will be handed over to the manager. That is how my earlier EMIs were requested. To be sure that they took my request I emailed them at response@DHFL.com with the same request. After a few days I got an email from response@dhfl.com saying that the EMI can be reduced only every 6 months. Firstly, this was not told to me ever before (I am sure it must be in some fine print), not even while I was making the part payment on July 18 and I had a human talk with the teller.

For the past 1 week, I have been trying DHFL over phone and email to ask them to reduce my EMI. But they are making me go round and round in circles. They say that after my last prepayment on July 18, the reduced my tenure. So if I have to reduce my EMI now, I may have to pay more. So, I ask, why cant you increase my tenure to what it was before July 1? So they say, "Go to the branch". The branch is not some life changing event as the way they make it sound....in fact it is a scary visit as I will me made to wait for hours and hours and asked to submit my request in writing.

The ONLY reason I made a prepayment on July 18, so soon after July 1, is BECAUSE I wanted my EMI to be reduced further. There was no other reason. If I had known that I could have the EMI reduced only after 6 months, I would have kept the sum in a FD or invested it somewhere for 6 months. When I say these things over the phone to their call centre agents it is like talking to a dead wall.

I do not wish to make another payment now to reduce my EMI. I want DHFL to reduce my EMI considering my July 18 prepayment and to take the tenure back to the pre-July 18 days. Why is this so difficult to understand and address? Why is there simply no effort to understand your customer's pain points and requests? Please reduce my EMI and dont ask for extra funds to do it.

Parthajeet
    M: 98202 21767

parthajeet is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

My order BMO-20083265-221216 from BigBasket.com never got delivered. I first emailed them asking when it will be delivered. No response. Then I called them. They said they could not get through to their delivery guy, so they will organise a call back. No call back came. But I received an email from them. The email says that they have cancelled the order as discussed with me. Boy o boy, what liars!!!!

What about the inconvenience caused? Who will pay for that? They ought to be sued!

Jul 2011

SAMSUNG INDIA ELECTRONICS PVT LTD - SAMSUNG MOBILE DOES NOT PROVIDE PROMISED SERVICES TO THE CONSUMERS

When the phone was in under warranty that time i visited the service center and i explained the problems they kept my phone and they said come tomorrow when i visited again they said they fixed it that time i have taken my phone back but after day or 2 phone was again started troubling me than i visited again because phone was notable to update firmware they said its a software issue they fixed it they gave it phone back to me when i went home and kept my phone on charging my phone went black than i visited the service center again they said they have to check every thing it will take a week time so i handed over my phone back to them than i visited again after a week they said there is a problem with the mother board it happen with most of the samsung phone than they said they have to replace the mother board when i asked there might be a software problem due to which it happen so they gave me the explanation that firm ware failed to update because of the mother board rest everything is fine so i told them to recheck the issue just to make sure they again asked me to come back after a week when i visited again they said mother board has to be replaced you have to pay 15,000,00 rs because your phone is out of warranty now i found this statement was unsatisfactory so i have decided to visit to another service center and i did the same when i visit to the other service center they said display has to be replaced since that my phone is with the service center its been more than 2 months i have made more that 250 calls to the samsung support but they are saying we cannot help you because your phone is out of warranty now.. But my question when the service center failed to identify the problem when my phone was under warranty now why do i have to bear these charges..
    Last edited by vishal_verma; 01-13-2017 at 05:17 AM.

Jul 2011

Samsung india electronics pvt ltd - samsung mobile does not provide promised services to the consumers

when the phone was in under warranty that time i visited the service center and i explained the problems they kept my phone and they said come tomorrow when i visited again they said they fixed it that time i have taken my phone back but after day or 2 phone was again started troubling me than i visited again because phone was notable to update firmware they said its a software issue they fixed it they gave it phone back to me when i went home and kept my phone on charging my phone went black than i visited the service center again they said they have to check every thing it will take a week time so i handed over my phone back to them than i visited again after a week they said there is a problem with the mother board it happen with most of the samsung phone than they said they have to replace the mother board when i asked there might be a software problem due to which it happen so they gave me the explanation that firm ware failed to update because of the mother board rest everything is fine so i told them to recheck the issue just to make sure they again asked me to come back after a week when i visited again they said mother board has to be replaced you have to pay 15,000,00 rs because your phone is out of warranty now i found this statement was unsatisfactory so i have decided to visit to another service center and i did the same when i visit to the other service center they said display has to be replaced since that my phone is with the service center its been more than 2 months i have made more that 250 calls to the samsung support but they are saying we cannot help you because your phone is out of warranty now.. But my question when the service center failed to identify the problem when my phone was under warranty now why do i have to bear these charges..

From: VℐSℋAL VΞℛℳA <vishal_verma@live.in>
    Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 11:33 PM
    To: kanchan.s1@partner.samsung.com
    Subject: Re: Re: Regarding Your Samsung Product
    @

you guys left me with no other option now i am filing complaint against samsung.

From: KANCHAN SINHA <kanchan.s1@partner.samsung.com>
    Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 11:23 AM
    To: VℐSℋAL VΞℛℳA
    Subject: RE: Re: Regarding Your Samsung Product

Dear Mr. Verma,
    Greetings!!
    @
    @This is in regards to the complaint of your Samsung Handset bearing Model No.( SM-N920GZDAINS), bearing serial (RZ8G90WVD6M).
    It is our best endeavor to provide you with impeccable product experience at Samsung. Our products pass through rigorous quality checks which are globally recognized; therefore, Samsung products stand out as best as compared to other products in the same category.
    @
    We always believe that our customers are the best judge and may help with improving our products. Therefore, we take every feedback with an assurance of improvement with every passing day.
    @
    The feedback shared by you regarding the product quality is appreciated. We would like to mention that Samsung provides a free of cost repair during warranty period to ensure equated performance of your product. This warranty is considered void if the product is tampered within the warranty period or due to improper usage.
    @
    This is in line with the terms and conditions mentioned in our warranty card provided with every product at@@ the time of sale. In this case, the consumer has to bear the expenses of the repair as once the product is tampered with, Samsung cannot assure the equated performance of the same product.
    @
    Therefore, we request you to bear with our efforts to serve you better by allowing us to repair your unit on a chargeable basis.
    As such the total cost of repair would be approx. Rs.@10010/-
    In conclusion, based on our discussion, we would not be able to cater your request for FOC repair or@ replacement or refund of your product.
    Rest assured that we are taking all possible measures to ensure resolution in shortest possible time to your utmost satisfaction.
    We value your relationship with Samsung and assure you of our best services, always.
    Best Regards,
    Kanchan sinha
    Senior Executive - Customer Experience
    Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
    --------- Original Message ---------
    Sender : VℐSℋAL VΞℛℳA@<vishal_verma@live.in>
    Date : 2016-12-15 01:09 (GMT+5:30)
    Title : Re: Regarding Your Samsung Product
    Hi Kanchan,
    @@@@@ As i have explained the situation to you and everyone else that when my phone was in under warranty that time i have submitted the phone to the service center they didn't do the needful and handed over the phone to me stating that the phone is working fine as soon as i realized that the phone is still not fixed i visited the service center and asked them to fix it they again didn't do it and did the same when i found out that the phone is still not fixed yet i again visited the service center@ they kept my phone and@ asked me to wait for a week (until that time my phone was under warranty) when i again visited the service center they said they have to replace the mother board because display is working fine and there is a problem with the mother board i decided to take the phone and visit to another service center they told me the complete different story that everything is fine display is the main issue ill have to get it replaced then i contacted you SO I WANT TO KNOW IF THE SERVICE CENTER HAS TAKEN TOO LONG AND FAILED TO IDENTIFY THE CORRECT ISSUE WHEN THE PHONE WAS UNDER WARRANTY FINALLY I HAD TO GO TO ANOTHER SERVICE CENTER WAS IT MY FAULT IF YES I NEED THE CLARIFICATION ON THAT AND IF NO THAN WHY WOULD I BEAR THE CHARGES..

From: KANCHAN SINHA <kanchan.s1@partner.samsung.com>
    As such the total cost of repair would be approx. Rs.@10010/-
    Best Regards,
    Kanchan sinha
    Senior Executive - Customer Experience
    Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

ajikoikal is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Default shop.gadgetsnow saying they dont have a replacement policy after sending me a defective mmax mobile

Gadgets Now (shop.gadgetsnow) send me a defective product and not ready to replace it.

Yesterday I received the product and found that it is a defective one. When I contacted shop.gadgetsnow for a replacement they are asking me to visit micromax service center that is 100km away from my place. They are telling they dont have a replacement policy. That means they are telling that they have the right to sell defective product. If unscrewing a new product to repair means it will not be in factory condition anymore. Instead of that, I could have buy a refurbished one which will be cheaper than this. When we purchase from outside shop or other online portals, they will replace it if we report it immediately. Here Gadgets now is not replacing the defective product. I am approaching to consumer court.

Order number: 6000027181
    Purchase Date: 14 Jan 2017
    Prod Received : 19 Jan 2017

Aji
    Last edited by ajikoikal; 01-20-2017 at 03:49 PM.

1. Can anybody plz tel me the procedure to file a complaint in consumer court