Page 207 of 208 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208 LastLast

kaur.raj564@gmail.com Guest

Default Refund

Hi sir/ Madam

This side Rajpreet Kaur

I purchased four tops from MYntra WEbsite and return one top in April 2016 before few months.
    I got a msg that I will get refund of my top which is Rs.513 after 7 to 10 business days but still I don't get any payment refund in my bank account.please refund my balance ASAP...I will b very thankful.

I also got this text message to my phone number which is written below:

Hi Customer, We have initiated refund of Rs.513/- towards the Order number 114467038. It would take around 7-10 business days to reflect into your bank account. b.ut i did not get any refund yet its been 6 months.. I am very disappoint with your online shopping site..

THANKS
    RAJPREET

Gauri shankar yadav Guest

Default indane gas leakage problem

Hello sir , today my cylinder was empty so I change because I have another cylinder too. But cylinder is leakage , for this I complained in Rao Tara chand indane Garmin viral , Palhawas, Rewari (Haryana) . And they sd that it's not our problem , ryt it utself , we can't come only for one cylinder in your village or u change ur LPG gas in empty cylinder which is so risky . And u know very well that if I do myself it is so dangerous to me n neighbours.And now we can't do anything , now please do for us by which in future they can't do like this bt firstly do something by which we can cook our food .

chaitra dixit Guest

Angry Not delivering the product

About streetstylestore online site.

Its been one month that i have ordered in this site for a clothing woth 700 and is not delivered till now.They neither respond to the mails or the calls.
    Order number is PZUQQCJTW

Please try closing this shop as soon as possible as its a fraud company.

company name and address.
    206-Bhagwati Sadan Building, Plot No 8, BH Block Market,
    Near Nainital Bank, Shalimar Bagh Delhi - 110088, India.

Chaitra

Default wrong commitment given by Vodafone executive

Dear Sir / Madam,
    Kind attention as per wrong commitment given by your executive of 399 rental plan 800 local mins , std and local 400 mins , 3G data for 1GB unlimited lifetime service at mobile number 9821241242.
    This same mistake happened second time. Please find the attached for the conversation between me and your executive.But instead of above rental plan benefits the unlimited data promise is not been fulfilled by your team member this scenario shows fraudulent image of Vodafone service towards customers.
    Need your kind attention either i will port out to Airtel again if given such a fraudulent services by Vodafone.
    Sumit R Pawar

Default Reg. card payment

a shop named Citycard of Dibrugarh Assam, 786001 deny to accept card payment on transaction amount of Rs. 49/-. Manager of the shop intimate the reason that minimum transaction amount for card payment is to be 100/- . In current day govt. promoted to go cashless or digital payment. but such shops are deny for accept card payment as per customer requirement. Request intimate what is the minimum transaction limit of card payment debit card or credit card. also intimate if concerned firm is wrong what action will be taken against them.

Thanking you.

bharat bhusan montry
    Dibrugarh, Assam

Default RC Not issued by Thane RTO

I'm 2nd owner of karizma vehicle MH03BB0878. I've submitted NOC from Wadala RTO to Thane RTO & paid the receipt / charges etc on 28.10.2016, however till date RC is not handed over to post office & RTO is saying same is already handed over to post.

Whom should i follow up as post is asking for reference number & RTO does not have the details.

No one is giving clear picture.

Lightbulb Harrassing by Tikona after so many times discussion with custmer executives

ID: 1116541711
    Name: Jignesh

I opted tikona connection in 13th Feb, 2016 and prepay 3 month advance bill upto 7th May 2016 but i shifted my apartment in 29th APR 2016 and ask to connection transfer. after so many days they were not able to transfer my connection and so i asked many time to terminate my account but there were continue it till 28th July 2016 and generated outstanding bill. i have been called many time to customer care about this bill and they have never acted on it and they were sending bill with penalty each month and today 27th Dec, 2017 i called from layer (7065041253) to issue money laundering case against me and ask me to settle out of the court.

I am mentally disturb by this company and would like to have permanent solution.

Post Complaint Against Snapdeal India

Hi All,
    I would like to share my recent experience with Snapdeal.

I have recently purchased Xolo Era 4G (8GB) Black mobile from website Snapdeal Order Id:15681524430 sub order id:19550446792.
    I have gifted it to my uncle but I have received an incorrect or different mobile which is mentioned on the website.
    I have ordered a 4G supported mobile as mentioned on website but received an older version of 3G supported Xolo Era mobile for which the production of mobile is now stopped. I have checked with the Idea ,Airtel and Jio sims for 4G network but it isn't working and also confirmed the same with Xolo service centre located at Hanumakonda (Waranga District) that the mobile I received is an 3G supported mobile of older version not 4G as described in the website.
    I have raised my concern with customer care who has refused to refund or replace my product due to the time limit.
    But the mistake is done from seller side ,you people has to check the product before it is shipped to the customer.
    It has complete mistake of the seller who has sent me wrong product,so you should take action on seller and provide resolution to customer.
    I have been loyal customer of Snapdeal since longtime from the beginning of your website my registered mail id: bshashfrnds111@gmail.com.
    I have trusted Snapdeal and believed that what I ordered on the website will be delivered to me.
    I have gifted it to my uncle who is an uneducated and doesn't know how to identify the mobile which is 3G or 4G. This has taken me time to lodge a complaint.
    The response from your customer care service is worst. Now I feel worst experience shopping with Snapdeal. People are insane
    As I paid the amount for Xolo Era 4G mobile and I received a 3G verion of xolo mobile there is a huge pric difference between both hence I request you to get refund to my product with interest and also with a compensation of 10000 rupees

Hence I request everyone not to shop with Snapdeal and get fooled by their offers and discount.
    The websites like Amazon and Flipkart are best to shop which are better than Snapdeal.
    I strongly suggest you all not to shop with Snapdeal anymore..
    #Ban Snapdeal..

Shashidhar Burra

kishor906@gmail.com Guest

Default titan raga watch

I have buyed an titan raga watch on 10/11/2015 for my mom at Rs. 6000/- from chandmari titan store and after few months it stoped working. I have submitted the watch for repair for more than 4 times till today but the problem has not been solved.Last time I have submitted it on 13/10/2016 for repair and asked them to replace the watch as there is no surety that this time also it will not show the problem but the staff reply was that "sir we can't give proper assurance that it will not show problem and we can't replace the watch for you, its your risk to buy this watch". Is this the proper reply that a branded companie's employee gives to the people or customers. 6000 Rs. is not a small amount for us and till today I have not received any reply from them or neither the watch.And every time visit is also not possible for me for the same problem. So I want you to take a special action against them for the harrasment they have given me from last 4 to 5 months.They should not be spared for fooling the customer what ever the company is and hope to get a proper reply from the company and get a replacement for the my loss .

Angry received wrong product from amazon

hello sir,
    my contact no 8732958780.
    i purchased vorosky 10 liters brown laptop backpack from amazon and i never facing problem like this i regularly buying product from amazon .
    following problem facing by me in this product.
    i received wrong product.
    late delivery of the product
    no response from seller .
    amazon dont refund my payment.
    every time when i called they asked for 48 hours.
    amazon claim A to Z file for me .but i show that in A to Z file claim it mention that amazon investigating for that and result of that 11/1/2017.what is this .?i think that this is my mistake that i purchased this product from amazon.

in this stage where r the policy of customers satisfaction n refund guarantee of amazon . ????? this is openly consumer crime doing from amazon .

I have purchased Orient Table fan on june 2015. It has a warranty of 2 years.
    Recently it stopped working.
    I registered a complaint to 1800 103 7574 almost 5-6 times in a period of more than a week but still its not being solved. I prefer not to purchase such products which have no service response.

Post Complaint against personal loan at HDFC

I am Prasad, I applied personal Loan for 5 lac at HDFC Bank, Mandapeta. I am govt. employee and eligible upto 6 lac limit in personal loan(Inquired at other banks also). A person from HDFC bank promised me that I will 5 lac personal loan with in 4 days and I also asked him about Insurance if any, he clearly said there is no insurance. Then I agree and provided required documents on dec 2nd 2016.

After a 9 days, a person(his name is ALI) from HDFC Loan department, Rajamundry called me and informed that I got approved for only 350000/- rupees. I shocked and asked him why, he don't have any answer. Immediately I called person that took my documents and asked him, he said that he don't know why. After lot of discussion, he said he will take care for rest of 1.5 lac by applying personal at another bank. I said ok, because I need money very urgent.

Finally, After this conversation HDFC bank manager called me on Dec 27th 2016 and informed that my loan (350000) was released and credited in my account. I check my account I got credited only 336962/- rupees only. Again, I shocked and asked bank manager about this, he said it got deducted Insurance and processing fee(1.75) amount then I decided to cancel the loan and said to manager. This time I got frustrated, my purpose of personal loan was not served and waste of time due to HDFC Bank worst employees. They don't know work and always try to betrays the customers. I went to HDFC Bank at Rajamundry today at Loan approved center and given written complaint and requested for cancellation of Loan and returned check of RS. 336962/-, No one giving proper responses as expected and they didn't given even any cancellation letter or clearance letter.

I need to cancel the personal loan, as it is not satisfied with the process and behaviors of worst employees. I returned loan check and didn't get any clearance letter
    Here are the details:
    Loan account no: 44138217
    Check no: 455740 (returned check)

Balaji Arumugam Guest

Default Debit card minimum swipe limit set to 300rs

I purchased a coffee powder from NPS super market,22 garden road OOTY - 643001. The shopkeeper said the minimum amount for accessing debit card swipe is Rs 300. At that time, I have no cash. I have paid through my card for an unknown stranger whose purchase worth Rs 660 along with my coffee powder. Request you to take necessary action / confiscate the swipe machine since setting the minimum amount is not RBI admissible.
    Bill no : CC25; TIN 33342521274; Date : 18/12 15:31:16
    Amount swiped : 660
    Payment details : Invoice no : 000457
    TID : 45314575
    Batch no : 000081

Thanks !
    Balaji Arumugam

ashutosh vishwakarma Guest

Default my money still of paytm company

Dear consumer court,
    my name is ashutosh
    wanted to inform you that i have transfered INR5000rs to my paytm apps through on date 24/12/2016
    but i got failed, but debited INR 5000rs from my bank account. i complaint him 5th times but not responding.
    so please help me, i am small worker, i hope you help me
    my reg mo- 8790750583
    my transaction order no- 2451151837
    cc transaction no- 201612247183549

Tikona Care is offline Senior Member
    May 2013

Dear Mr. Varmora,

Greetings from Tikona.

Your account disconnection request is in progress and your account will be terminated shortly.
    Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and full and final amount will be concluded.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have long term association with you.We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have long term association with you.

Tikona Care