Thread: Where to file Consumer Complaint

Customer1 Guest

Default Against dominoes pizza, vaishali nagar branch, jaipur

I had ordered for the following 4 items at 8:07 pm on 04.05.2013 :-
    A) Garlic breadstick
    B) PIZZA
    C) dip
    D) diet coke

First of all the order taker with ID mahesh 1 did not take my order correctly and missed out garlic breadstick from my order. Secondly, the order was delivered WITHOUT diet coke and thirdly, the order arrived at 8:38.
    When I called the store, Mr. Narendra, the customer service executive picked up and asked me to pay for entire order including for the portion that was NOT delivered and told that I am sending the rest and it will arrive in another 10 minutes. When I told him that This is against the company policy as dominoes advertises for and allows free order after 30 minutes, he refused to accept that wrong,incomplete and late order has been delivered to me. When I told him that I ll report it to consumer court, he brazenly told me that I can go anywhere I want to. By that time the order delivery man took the food parcels he had got and drove back to the store with everything and I was left there staring.
    I had waited for 30 minutes for the delivery and I underwent huge emotional and mental shock on such treatment being given to a customer by dominoes. I have been a regular customer of dominoes in Delhi and this is one of the first stores of Jaipur where I had placed order after coming to this city.

If dominoes management is reading this complaint, I want a detailed enquiry into the matter and punishment for client executives responsible for such act.

Email-msmnit2004@gmail.com

Kotak Support is offline Senior Member
    Oct 2010

Dear Ruban,

We understand your dis-satisfaction with the services rendered for your Credit Card. We would like to inform you that we tried reaching you several times on your registered Mobile number, but your number was not reachable. We would be glad to assist you, hence we request you to kindly write to solutions.bank@kotak.com with your contact number enabling us to reach you at the earliest and address all your concerns to your satisfaction

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Thanks and regards,
    Kotak Team.

suryajitgaikwad Guest

Thumbs down Excess Interest charge for Standard charter credit card

Excess interest charge for March,2013 and April,2013 and now they give reason that your interest is change from 2.5 to 3.5% p.m.
    But they not gave me any prior notice for that and also not replay for my email. only charge higher interest and not giving interest statement. The total excess amount is @ Rs900. If I will not pay the amount, then they will spoil my cibil report and It creat the problem for taking any loan in future.
    priyadarshan1512 likes this.

Default reliance gsm service

sir
    my name is naveen my no. is 9024805934 company deduct my balance. i recharged my no. with amount 74 one month ago according to this serviece company provide net balance 3 month 500mb per month net balance but it not provide and deduct my balance.please take action against company.
    thank you.
    naveen
    mo. 9024805934
    priyadarshan1512 likes this.

omkarsainath is offline Junior Member
    May 2013

I was having credit cards of SBI, HDFC & Barclays.

For all the above credit cards, I discussed with the concerned at respective banks and got short-closed duly after final settlements of the amounts mutually agreed.

Correspondence on the above subject is well available with me.

Barclays has been taken over by Phoneix ARC. Now, they have been asking me to pay the outstanding amount again which had been already cleared.

My credit score is also gone down due the above even after settlements.

Please advise how to proceed further.

With regards,
    Omkar.

niletronic is offline Junior Member

Default rediff shopping.com

I had purchased a 32" LED TV Samsung 32eh5000.

Order Placed Date : 19th April, 2013.

I followed up my order on 21st, reply not yet dispatched.

I asked why, they said wait for 1-2 weeks as product is out of stock , however product is in stock with increased cost.

After one week : Product is out of stock, please wait for 1-2 weeks. Same time product is in stock

After a few days, we are cancelling your order, as product is out of stock. Product is in stock, they cancelled my order without my confirmation.

It was gift, they promised initially to deliver the same on 27th April, they after a week and then cancelled the order without confirmation.

Now no reply, over call or mail.

I am not able to attach related file, if mail-id is provided i can attach relevant files.

This is cheating, where they cancelled order after price hike, whereas my order was placed in older price.

Fake promise of delivery and finally no ownership about cancelling the order.

manish.jk.singh@gmail.com Guest

Angry fed-up with Idea response

Now, i do not want to talk to idea ppl, i just want to file a strong case against idea, because i have enough evidence agaren very huge access bill and for last one month, Idea people is just ignoring my concern. Now, i just want to teach them strong lesson.

Manish

krishnasekhar.m is offline Junior Member

Default Complaint on Airtel Broadband

Hi ,

This is regarding a call I received from a Delhi High Court advocate (Advocate Mobile No: +918175955564) stating that Airtel has filed a legal case against me for Non payment of 2800 rupees. I have no idea what this is about.

Actually the airtel customers are asking for the payment of other airtel broad band connections with my name but I am not using those. Some one has took the connections with my name. My mistake is I have updated my contact details when they called me up. I was saying regularly when they called from past 3months to check the connection by going to the respective address(How come they will give 3-4 connections with the same name and different address.) If the amount is not paid for the first billing they might have disconnected it right.

But I had a connection with my name (08042120006) paying regularly, I had this connection in Bangalore and also I live in Bangalore and the case as per the advocate has been filed in Delhi high court.

Please find the airtel broadband bill of my no 08042120006, password : 7005721114

Can you please help me on this.

Krishna Sekhar M

rameshbabukm is offline Junior Member

Default Kaunsa.com Fraud not shipping my product

I am Ramesh from Bangalore. I have ordered a Mobile Micromax A116 from "Kaunsa.com", and I paid entire sum of 14740/- through my credit card. Order Id is KA/111848/Y62EBJGW on 20th April. As per website the product was suppose to be delivered within 7-10days, that means before 30th April. But they said due to unavoidable reasons, they will process only by 4th May. when i called 4th may, they said they will do by 8th may. when i called on 8th may, they are saying they will do by 10th. I Feel they are cheating me.

Please help in this regard, either i want my money back, or the product. For me it looks like kaunsa.com is a fraud company, and court should ban this website and company.

Their reply is worst when i raise complaint in the website.

Please Please Help.

Ramesh
    M:9886000326

Girish1201 is offline Junior Member

I got the call from Docomo about the Internet pack. The person asked me to
    send the message if I opt for that pack. I didnot send any message but
    after sometime Rs.26 got deducted from my balance automatically.
    I called the
    customer care to raise the concern about this but the response from the
    customer care was not at all good. I called them twice but both times they
    said that they cannot revert the amount and also they kept on asking me to
    call after 4hrs/6hrs etc.

Then I sent a mail to DOCOMO customer service and they replied saying that they cannot refund the amount.
    Again I called the cust care and asked them to transfer the call to senior executive. But the person on the other end was so rude and she dint transfer the call.

This is the worst service from DOCOMO.

Could you please help me to get the refund.

Girish

Kotak Support is offline Senior Member
    Oct 2010

Dear Ruban,

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Thanks and regards,
    Kotak Team.

Default MAX NEWYORK LIFE INSURANCE - Fraud Employee - Koramangala Branch, Bangalore

This is with reference to Mr C Raj Shekhar Reddy who is working for Max NewYork Health Insurance as Sales Manager in Koramangala Branch, Bangalore, Karnataka. Of course he is not a ‘Reddy’, his contact number is +91 85534 53086.

He has not even passed out SSLC / PUC / Degree and he is working as Sales Manager at your Office. I really pity on your company’s back ground verification.

With all fake documents and Certificates he has joined in your company to avail all Credit Cards and Personal Loans and after getting all these benefits he will abscond from your office. He did the same way in many insurance companies and he not even worked in 1 particular company for more than 6 months.

All the time he used to carry 2 to 3 PAN cards of himself with different Date of Birth in his Wallet to cheat the banks and customers, it’s an Government offence too.

Have you checked all his original Certificates and previous Experience Certificates before giving offer letter to him.

He is cheating the customers by taking money for Insurance Policies.

Please take Severe action on him as he is 100% fraud person

Gopalakrishna Singisetti is offline Junior Member
    May 2013

I was using SBI Card: 5264 6853 2588 6792 and fraudent transaction happened on 20-March and i recieved SMS to mobile for the following transactions:

RS: 26534.56 on 21-Mar-2013
    RS: 18333.57 on 21-Mar-2013

I registered a case"00?6-418-481" with the details and i requested to deactivate my card through calling to customer care representative.
    I used my SBI Credit Card last on 13-Mar-2013 to pay Airtel Broad Band bill and later on 20-Mar-2013 couple of Fraudent transactions happened and my card limit is INR: 39000. The card got declined after the above two transactions for which i recieved SMS to my phone number.
    After 21 days the above two transactions are cleared from my SBI Credit Card account pay('CaseID=00?6-450-482' Re: CaseID=006?-450-328' & 'CaseID=00?6-418-481' for the same). Till here I appreciate SBI Card team.
    There is one more transaction
    "Transaction of Rs 27613.27 made on SBI Credit Card XX6792 at STYLEPIT+4559207075DNK on 20-Mar-2013." was shown on my Outstanding amount and this i saw on 03-April and this amount was not present in either Outstanding or Unbilled till (30-Mar-2013).
    I have raised dispute the fraduent transaction with the case-id: 'CaseID=00?6-450-330' and I am getting reply from SBI like below:
    "This is with reference to your letter regarding the non-receipt of credit from STYLEPIT for Rs 27,613.27 on your SBI Card number 0005241826424652374.
    The investigation for these transactions has been completed. We confirm that the transactions are valid as they have been performed in a Secure Electronic Commerce environment and have been validated by your Card @@@ and Date Of Birth over the Internet; hence the liability for the transactions rests with cardholder. The time and status log for all Internet transactions attempted on your card is enclosed for your reference.Since the card is still in your possession, we urge you to clear the outstanding balance at the earliest to avoid further late fee and finance charges on your card account. We are therefore closing the dispute at our end".
    My concern is the fraudent transaction of RS:27,613.27 happened on 20-March for this I have not recieved any SMS or its not present in the oustanding or unbilled amount till 03-April and on 03-April it showed directely on my unbilled and when i called customer care they told me to raise transaction dispute form for this.
    As the details are hacked by online hackers so that they can provide all details correctly to make fraud transaction on behalf of me without my knowledge.
    I could have immediately responded if SBI is shown immediately the amount in outstanding or sent SMS to me like other serious of fraudent transactions. As it's not done from SBI Card side and now they are asking me to pay the amount as they are closing it.

The only evidence for fraudent transaction is the hacker used details at the Same merchandize on the next serious of fraud transactions and all these happened in 24 hours time. SBI is cleared other transactions from my account, as SBI already paid to merchandize, even its fraudent they are asking customers to pay it. Other transactions are also done by the same correct details but I reported before they paid to merchandize. The transaction is in UK, i never travelled there and no goods delivered from STYLEPIT to my Indian Address.
    Please do the needful for me to get the amount back to me. I have to pay the amount by 12-April as its my usual SBI Card monthly payment date. I am not ready to pay this amount as it's not done by me, i am looking for help from SBI but i have not recieved any reply from the below mail-id's when I followed the SBI Grievence procedure:
    CustomerServiceHead@sbicard.com,
    CEO@sbicard.com
    I used subject line: CaseID=006-450-482' Re: CaseID=006-450-328' & 'CaseID=00?6-418-481' Dispute the Fraudulent Transaction to follow up with the above two mail addresses because the nodal officers always asking me to pay the amount.
    Its not so good that no reply from either customerservice head od ceo as mentioned in the above mail-ids.
    Please help me out in clearing the amount:RS:27,613.27
    Gopal

Quote Originally Posted by manish.jk.singh@gmail.com View Post

Manish

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of inconvenience you are facing.

Idea Cellular

sendtojithesh Guest

Default Reactivation of my Airtel no: 9944554080

I had been using my Airtel number 9944554080 / sim number 8991940000060234007 8 for the past 5years, & it got deactivated recently in the past 2-3 months. it is very important for me to reactivate my number..Kindly reactivate my no & help me to continue using the Airtel Prepaid Services.. As per our telephonic talk on 26th April which I had with Manoj Kumar-Airtel Presenc team (you told to submit my proof in airtel relationship center in order to get the same number again ) I went to airtel relationship center- Coimbatore(Tamilnadu) on 2nd May but they told me that my sim was deactivated on march 7th 2013 and told that it can be reactivated within 45 days but in my case it happens to be 55 days.. So kindly do needful steps so that I get my Airtel number 9944554080 at any cost... I have already mailed your on 2nd May,4th May, 9th may ..and I am yet to receive response from you..I just receive autogenarated Mail..but no respose after that...
    I await the favour of your reply

1. Can anybody plz tel me the procedure to file a complaint in consumer court