Page 11 of 208 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to file Consumer Complaint

Default Recharged rs 100/- on my reliance mobile, but it is not showing up in my account at all

my number is 9391012568 it is a GSM (Earlier it was a CDMA).

there was no acknowledgement, or anything from unreliable reliance

last time i lost rs200/- like this

i am unhappy with apathy to customers by unreliable relaince

hope i will get the amount reflected in my mobile account or balance

reliance is clearly a looting and unrelaible mobile company

Angry Idea post paid number illegaly charging more amount

I have taken idea sim 2 moth back and till now bill is comming fine.but few days back it was showing Rs 191.40 as current charge. As this seems to be illegal or mistake of idea service.
    I haven't subscribed for any services also.I called idea customer care.They said that this is mistake of idea and Saying this will charging as you are sending messages. As i have plan of TCS_199 and for that i have 500 free messages to send.
    So seems that idea has illegally charging us.
    Plese look into the matter.

Idea customer care are not markingmy compliaint. So please help me so that i may not charged more from idea connection.
    My number is 9540702220.

Angry please blacklist photon plus from market as there is no speed of internet at all.

i have photon plus datacard connection having no.9226434594, rahul sharma. i would like to tell that the services of photon plus should be immediately stopped as its a cheating with customers in name of internet services as there is like nil speed of net, as well as i was trying to recharge my mobile through this photon plus,my bank balance was deducted but the recharge was not successful,all just because net speed got 0 suddenly when the process was going on,this happens thrice with me. i want a strict action against them also please inform me about the action taken against these photon plus n all at my email id i.e. rahul.sharma.jaipur@gmail.com.
    hope i will feel good experience through consumer court. thanks

Mohit Kalra Guest

Default Airtel Delhi +91-9910470001

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

this is to bring to your notice that what kind of problems I have facing with Airtel customer care which is nothing less than harassment.

I am in Mumbai for some official work till the end of this year and I received a text from Airtel stating you can enjoy free incoming calls by paying Rs.5 per day, I called customer care to know the procedure to activate it and I also specifically confirmed if this pack is auto-renewal, customer care rep confirmed "Yes, it is". However, when I checked some huge amount was deducted from my balance on 8th July, I called customer care again and they confirmed it is not auto-renewal pack, I have to activate it everyday. Even then my balance has been deducted from incoming calls every then and now. sometimes I receive a text saying "this pack is already activated and the second moment I am paying for the incoming calls.

When I call customer care it is not free as I am in Delhi and everytime I call them, they always hang up on me the first time after talking 5-7mins and then I have to callback and explain everything to the second person. I called Nodal desk and I spent 1hr on call with him which is nearly Rs.55 calling customer care just one time. I have almost spent more than Rs.300 calling customer care and more than Rs.250 for incoming calls where as I was confirmed it is auto-renewal pack and incoming will be free.

I need the complete refund a of the money that i have been charged for the incoming calls and also the calls I made to customer were not free. I would like them to refund my money for both.

Thanks and regards,
    Mohit Kalra

nitesh791102 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2013

Recently I bought a flat in Miyapur, Hyderabad. I have paid all the outstanding to the builder (Venkateshwara construction, Vivekanand nagar,Kukkatpally).
    The flat is on the top floor of the building (4th floor) .The issue is that after the first rain of the season water started seeping inside the flat. The builder is not responding to the issue. Everytime I call him, he says he will do it but never turns up.

Could you please suggest a way forward.

Thank you in advance.

Nitesh Singh

garg.n is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2013

I am Vivek Garg & would like to register complaint against SAMSUNG INDIA ELECTRONICS PVT LTD. I purchased a Samsung Handset in 25th March,2013 & observed Poor voice Quality (not clear to listener). On Line complaint for the same was registered on 28th March,2013.
    CEO cell requested to visited authorised service center & if its manufacturing defect it would be replaced. On their request i got the set repaired & its Mike was changed & software was updated.
    This exercise was going on for 4 months & its software was updated 3 times & 2 hardware were replaced. Every time they committed to replace the set & on 16th July,2013 they have just denied to replace it & offered only one month additional Warranty against the same.
    It was just to play with Customers & not to fulfill the commitment.
    I expect the reasonable action on Samsung & replacement of the defective set.
    Regards:
    Vivek Garg
    8420014084

Default mahindra Bolero car - Mahindra Poor Service

Hi Team,

Recently, i have purchase the Mahindra Bolero (Bolero SLX), Java Brown colour with temporary registreation number HP 33 T 9290.

Further, this is to inform you that this is the most bitter experience i have ever faced with the customer services of Mahindra.

I purchased the vehicle from Shimla Automobiles, Distt. Amb, (H.P.), details are as below:-
    Dealer Code: S010761C
    Dealer Title: SIMLA AUTOMOBILES PVT LTD
    Dealer Name: SIMLA AUTOMOBILES PVT LTD
    Dealer Type: Mahindra Authorised Dealer Branch
    Address: POST OFFICE AMB MUBARAKPUR ROAD DISTT : UNA HIMACHAL PRADESH
    Contact Person: DALJEET SINGH
    Phone: 01976260467

The problem is:- Whenever i park the vehicle in rain, the water starts coming inside the vehicle and as a result the seats and the mats of the vehicle get drenched in rain water. I asked the dealer to resolve my issue or provide me the resolution for the stated problem, however, the dealer hardly bother regarding my concern. I have visited the dealer;s place for so many times, but, all in vain. Is this the customer service that esteemed Mahindra is providing to the customers.

May i request you people to resolve my issue, as i have spent ample of money in purchasing of Mahindra vehicle.

Moreover, i request you to please provide the escalation matrix of customer service so that i can escalate the matter in order to get the resolution.

Waiting for resolution.

anilbe Guest

Default A Victim of Country Club & Country Vacations

A Victim of Country Club & Country Vacations fraudulence activity Hyderabad
    Respected Sir(s),
    I feel ashamed to say this history of my innocence that again proves the public fraudulence and those useless people enjoying our money like royal ambassadors. Its painful story to explain.
    When I was staying in Bangalore last year due to my employment; suddenly one day I got a call from someone saying that 'sir, you have won a gift as you have purchased some items in Total Mall, Madiwala, Bangalore'. I was surprised to hear, and they also said, 'sir you need to visit our office to come and collect this gift’. I do not understand completely, but I said okay to visit to their office. This was happened on 25-05-2011.
    On 26-05-2011, I have visited their office in Koramangala, Bangalore and the address is as follows:
    Country Vacations,
    (A division of Country Club India Ltd.)
    Room no. 4, 3rd floor,
    S.V.Towers, krishna industial area,
    Hosur Road, Koramangala,
    Bangalore-560029.
    Ph: 080-42077307/080-41646809/ 09036022338.

The lady who received me was Mrs. Glory, she working and played a major role in pulling me to this trap. I have visited along with my wife. They have invited us, and trying to explain about some country vacations, country club… this/that etc. I said, I am not interested in any of your country club program. And at the same time I told that, I do not have money to join any Country Club membership and no-way it is useful for me. Then they forced to use credit card, if you don't have cash and we will give you 0% interest facility and you can repay EMI to bank.
    They have very badly tweaked the mindset like anything, it was almost 2hours they have banged continuously (it’s a mental torture) saying that, you can visit many places across the globe with family and there will not be any room rent when you are staying in country club, you will get 30 to 50% discount on flight tariff, atleast this way you can show your wife and children the world. It is for life time charges for you and 25years for your children. Oh my god! We cannot say the way they were binding / forcing us to take their package. Almost four to six people are rounded us and telling that this the only opportunity you get in life, never and ever…I really do not understand their trap. They have not even given time to think, just keep forcing like anything as well as they were fully rounded-up the table and muted my voice....its really unimaginable moment in life and really afraid to recollect that situation.
    Then they have presented the gift of worth rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) glass bowl. Slowly grabbed my attention and told me to swipe any credit card if you don’t have cash. Also said that don't need to worry that we are doing an agreement for this amount. And any point of time if you are not comfortable with the agreement and club membership, you can directly visit to the head-office in Hyderabad and terminate the agreement and we will not charge anything for that except the legal documentation charges for Rs.500/- Or so. Thats all.
    Finally upon grabbing my attention, I said (with tension and low voice) I don't have credit card with me. For that they said pay whatever money you have now. Then I told 'Please understand that I don't have either money or card', requested them to wait for a day, we will come back. Again that rogues rounded-up and told if not you, may be your wife can swipe the card; we were unable to bear their torture. Then I took the credit card from my wife, what she is carrying (it is a low limit card). Then I told we can swipe only Rs.20000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only), and the rest you can swipe tomorrow with another card. But they said ‘no no’, this the only one day offer for you like people, we will send our executives to your home, so that you can pick the card and then visit to our country club office and swipe the balance Rs.65,000/- (Rupees sixty five thousands). Those buggers were literally behind us and there was no scope to abscond. With no other option it is happened to swipe another Rs.65,000/-.
    They brought some agreement papers, not allowed us to even read for 10seconds. They tightly hold those document in hand and trying to explain like country club is this, vacations are this etc by scrolling those papers from their side. While doing that, they asked us to sign here, until the last page. When we ask them to give those documents in our hand to read for a while, they said ‘sir, anyway this will be with you, we will give this copy to you, you can read anytime you want, if something not find informative you can talk to us or reach us’ for any clarifications…. Finally they totally screwed my life.
    There ends my story. They said, you will get the membership card and coupons and some of booklets, some entry passes etc., finally nothing have come to my home since 26-05-2011.
    When I spoke to my friends they said it is a fraud company, how you got into their trap, just go and convince them to refund the amount.
    Again on 27th (the next day), when I gone to their place the lady called Mrs. Glory is not there and someone else responded and talking very rude, and they are very pathetic to handle. They said anything if you wanted to discuss, go and talk at Hyderabad HQ.
    During June 2011, I have been transferred from Bangalore to Hyderabad. I have returned back to my home town, Hyderabad. Whenever I am calling this country club contact numbers none of them are lifting the phone. Then I directly visited to their office, but no one responded and talking like do whatever you want, we can’t refund anything.
    Now every month I am paying an EMI of Rs. 3611/- (Rupees three thousand six hundred and eleven) to HDFC Bank for the swiping of Rs.65000/- And I have cleared the other 20000/- Credit card by pay-off my salary and closed that card.
    It is big amount for me and it would really useful to get my monthly groceries. I have many dependents, father retired and mother diabetes patient. I just hold my head with tears.

I have learnt a lesson from this kind of fraud people and society. I will never ever repeat this in my life.
    I am no-way interested in country club membership, whatever the documentation charges required let them take and refund the amount of Rs.85,000/-. I don't want any country clubactivities.
    It is literally a mental torture for me everyday.
    The payment details are as follows:
    Country club vacations international holiday club membership
    Contract no. Dt62#786,
    Dated: 26-05-2011
    Value of fraud: rs.85,000/-
    Paid through credit cards:
    Card no. 5546-3702-2137-9131 (citibank)
    For rs: 20,000 inr
    Rate: 26-05-2011
    Time: 16:43:45
    Terminal ID no: 49314894
    Invoice no: 001957
    Card type: master card
    Pref no: 114611130335
    Auth code: 810576

Card no. 4617-8620-0063-2927 (hdfcbank)
    For rs: 65,000
    Date: 26-05-2011
    Time: 18:32:59
    Terminal ID no: 50040956
    Invoice no: 000505
    Card type: visa card
    Pref no: 000000001223
    Auth code: 079820

Please help me out to get my amount back and ready to pay for the closure charges/ Documentation charges whatever.
    I learnt a lesson and never ever repeat in my life and as well I will educate people about how to be aware of such fraud people and fraud companies.
    Thank you once again.
    Sincere regards
    Anil Kumar Eswar Bandaru.
    Hyderabad
    (+91) 990 810 0021

Angry Mobile given to service not yet recieved

Sub: Complaint regarding – mobile given for service not yet received

I am MANIKANDAN.P I have given my mobile for service to THE MOBILE STORE Anna Nagar , Chennai on 15.05.2013.My mobile is under Extra warranty, they checked my mobile and told want to change the parts I have submit application form to them. They told I have sent your application for approval they will call u for verification after that we will get the parts like that, but still now I not yet received any call from u and not yet received my mobile, I have called lot of times they replied we not yet get approval for your mobile they will call you for verification after only we will get approval. I very much disappointment for your service, I am waiting for two month but still not get my mobile. So please take my complaint as serious one and do the needful. I have attached my Invoice with this letter.

this is my 4th mail to u i am very much angry on you. i am waiting for 40days still not getting my mobile.hearafter i wont get wait i will gng to take severe action on ur organization .you comitted me to give on 18.07.2013 but still i not received my mobile. Are u looking me mad waiting for 40days.i ever seen worst service like your service.I am get very much tensed of your service .

Unhappy Harassment from airtel for broadband payment and threat call for legal notice

I am Prashant from Bangalore. This is regarding the threat call from airtel broadband connectionfor the payment of Rs.882.
    I am happy customer of airtel postpaid connection was happy customer of Airtel broadband connection for more than 2 years. I took the connection on 4th october 2010 with the DSL number 08042002258 and a/c number 16104895.
    Till oct 2012 everything was going fine with airtel.
    I got the better offer from other service provider and thought of going with that.
    I joined the other service provider on 10th Oct 2012.
    Soon after joining other service provider i raised the reqest for the disconnection for airtel broadband connection. Even after raising the request so many times airtel was convincing me to stay with airtel itself. They told, we will give better offer, please be with us.
    As I was already decided, I denied to go ahead further.
    After so many discussions, they made me to go for safe custody for a month. I agreed for the same and transfered the total amount of Rs.1862.26.
    After one month airtel didnt call me back, instead i called again to cancel the connection.
    Airtel ignored me and safe custody conitnued.
    In the month of Nov, there were extras amount Rs.402.73 left with airtel.
    In December the same amount reduced by 224.72 and balance amount was Rs. 178.
    In December again i called for removal of safe custody as well as my connection, but airtel removed the safe custody but not the connection, due to which they charged
    717.67 -178 = 539.
    In Jan it became 882.
    From oct 2012 to till date i have not used the airtel broadband connection at all, even then bill generation continued...
    As i have explained above, there is no mistake from my end.
    I have got legal notice for the same to pay the amount. I am getting threat calls from a lawyer in Delhi. If i don't pay the amount, they are harashing me saying , i have to pay Rs.20000.
    If i dont pay the amount they ll move the file and I ll have to Rs.20000
    These are the number from whom i got the call, +919213291434 and +919213290976.
    Please provide me the justice and provide me the harassment compensation from airtel
    Prashanta

So seems that idea has illegally charging us.
    Plese look into the matter.

My number is 9540702220.

We wish to inform you that we have thoroughly checked your Idea account details and we are unable to found any wrong billing from your Idea account. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Idea Cellular!

Default Online shopping from shopeclues + Bluedart Courier - Empty box delivered !!

This is regarding Order Number 4570817 (Romanio 1155 Men's Watch) that I had ordered on 23 Jun 2013 from Shopclues.
    It was delivered to my shipping address on 28 Jun 2013 by Bluedart. The Bluedart tracking number is 69009562974.

I had given my office address so that i can collect it personally. Please note that i did not receive any call from bluedart to collect the item and i wasnt even aware that it has been delivered. When i checked the shipment status from Bluedart website, I saw the status as "Shipment Delivered". On enquiring with my office mailroom, i received the consignment, but on checking i found that the box was empty. On closer inspection, i saw that the tape used to bind the box had been tampered and whoever has taken the item from the box has re-taped the empty box using plain white cellotape. The office mailroom also confirmed that the consignment condition during the delivery was the same as what i received.

I have sent several mails to Shopclues and Bluedart Support Team but no actions have been taken.

Shopclues Support Team had logged my complain with ticket number 331569.
    Bluedart Support Team had logged my complain with ticket number 242200.

Please provide me justice either refunding my money or send the product to my shipping address.

Roshni.

vickynarula20 Guest

Post onida washing machine abohar

hello i am a customer of onida washing machine that i purchased on 2/9/2011 and is in warranty till now but it has been repaired four times by companay and it take a lot time to repair today the same problem is inside the washing machine but they not resolved it after a month to registering a complaint. Plz help me.

Hem Amin Guest

Default Samsang Service Center in Kadiyali, Udupi

I would like to highlight here the services provided by the Samsung Service Center in Kadiyali, Udupi.

My wife has the Samsung S4 which recently stopped without knowing any reasons, and she took into the showroom and they said that we will check and let you. So next day service representative said that the board was failed and we need to replace a new and they asked the price of Rs. 7500 approximately and we asked them to replace. This is happened on 11 July and still they are telling that the board is not come and today or tomorrow and they are holding our phone since almost ten days and there is no proper response. So I think this showroom is not fully capable of providing the customer service.

P Roy Guest

Default Symphony Cooler service is not getting done

I have purchase one symphony Air cooler model Diet 22i ROI from Star CJ Alive through telephonic order vide order no. 20130505038396 and invoice no. 201305060387 dated 06/05/2013. On Telephonic order the customer care Executive of Star CJ Alive Misplaced my name as V Roi instead of P Roy, My Residential address is Qtr No. W3/402 Tejas Complex, Vayu sena vatika Gurgaon, Haryana Pin-122002. With in 15 days the cooler stop working i have made several complaint to Symphony customer Care as well as Star CJ Alive. Once the Engineer came and stated that Motor is unserviceable and it will be replaced with in 2 days, But till date no one has turned up to replace the motor.We have made several complaint but no one turned up here by iam listing all the complaint no. which we have made to both the addresse Symphony & star CJ Alive.

1) 1st complaint on 27th May 2013 to Symphony and complaint No. SKE-26E13007

2) 2nd complaint on 29th June 2013 to Symphony and complaint No. AVG-29F13004

3) 3rd complaint on 05th July 2013 to Symphony and complaint No. FA-SK-4G13002

4) 4th complaint to Star CJ Alive customer care and complaint no. 20130505038396

In View of the above may i request your Kind office to intervene on the subject for taking away the cooler from my house and Refund me the Full Amount paid as the purpose for which i have purchased the equipment has not solved and by next year the warranty of the equipment will elapsed. Beside provide me the whole Amount refunded, also arrange to get me Compensation for the Mental Harassment made to me by the Company.

Thanking you for anticipation of looking forward for a favorable reply. My correspondence Address is WO P Roy Hq SFC Fin Plg Section C/O 56 APO Ulan Battar Road Pin-110010

Your Faithfully