Thread: FAQ Consumer Court

Default Idea vas cheated

My Name is dhananjay from maharashtra. i use Idea number 9689521468. from Idea services,Lot of VAS services are activated on my number without any informatio. and also i am not send any request for any service. when i talk with customer care executive about this problem and asking that why it happen with me more and more time.when i talk for refund customer care executive says connect to senior & put call on hold after thet there is no any reply from senior or junior executive. today alse same happen. amount of 21 rupees deducted from my balance. now i want refund of this amount. Amount is not so bigger but now i never trust m/s IDEA Ltd for any how. so kindly help me to get my refund.after that when refunded amount ending i stop use idea completly & suggest all my circle to stop using idea. please anybody please look in my matter.

sahoo.sanjaykumar is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2013

Angry Complaint against sandsshoppinghub.com

On dated 28th Sept 2012 I ordered a combo offer from sandsshopping hub which are given below

One Apple Ipod Shuffle
    One Holiday Voucher
    One Wrist watch
    One Gas Saver
    One MTV Sunglasses.

For these above product I paid Rs. 6999.00, and they have been confirmed me to dispatch the package from their end with in 22-26 working days.

But After 7 months also I didn't get my all products. Only I received Wrist watch and sun glass, balance Apple Ipod Suffle, Holiday Voucher and gas saver yet to receive from them. Regarding this so many times try to call their customer care numbers 0120- 6710555,6403251, 4309470 but i failed to get in touch with any of their executive.also I mail to ceo@sandsshoppinghub.com and support@sandsshoppinghub.com but didn't get any positive response from them.

So I am requesting you Please do the needful and take necessary action how to get all product which I booked or If they are not ready to give my product then please advice them to refund my money back.

I attached details conversation witch I did with sandsshoppinghub from last 7 months.

With Regards

Sanjay kumar Sahoo
    Bhubaneswar
    Odisha

Details are given below :

On 28 September 2012 16:59, support @ <support@sandsshoppinghub.com> wrote:

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to serve you better

We are pleased to convey that you have completed Payment of Rs.6,999 successfully and the Management has taken the unanimous decision to make you a Privilege customer of SandsShopping Hub

On 28th of September you did the payment of 6,999 , you have been confirmed to receive the package from us with in 22-26 working days . Products are mentioned below

One Apple Ipod Shuffle
    One Holiday Voucher

One Wrist watch
    One Gas Saver

One MTV Sunglasses

Your Assured Gift as per Committed: 14 Carat Gold Plated Jewellery Set

All other terms and conditions mentioned in Our website will remain the same. Please signify your acceptance of the terms and conditions by signing this confirmation letter and returning it to me with in 12 -24 hrs, Unless we will not receive the confirmation letter from you order will not processed & automatically it will be cancel

If you have any doubts or queries, do not hesitate to discuss it with our manager or supervisor.Sands Shopping Hub congratulates you on your confirmation and wishes you well in your position.

Sincerely,

Thanks & Regards :~Team Sands Shopping Hub
    Web :

Cont. No. : 0120-6710555

shylaraji is offline Junior Member
    May 2013

Default Not returiing of Processing Fees by WWICS Group taken for immigration to Canada.

I am Mrs. Shyla Thomas from Bangalore, i approached WWICS Group at their Bangalore Office for submitting my documents for immigrating to Canada during the Month of August 2005. The Sales staff Mr. Sachin (he is no more working there). He brefied me & my husband about various packages they are having, as we are not having any friend or relatives in Canada we opted for their Gold Package scheme. He informed us the total cost for this product is Rs. 1,25,000.00. I am a Post Graduate Teacher, I was working as a Science Teacher & my husband was working with the Direct Sales Executive of HDFC Bank Ltd. We were not having much money so we decided to sell my Gold Ornaments which were kept in the Bank locker. We sold the Gold Ornaments and when we informed WWICS Executive about this he offered as a discount of Rs. 25,000.00 & we submitted all our documents to them. We also paid a sum of Rs. 4,000.00 (to be paid to their counterpart by name GPS, Canada). They gave us 4 receipts & a signed agreement form. We received our Canadian High Commission File No. during the Month of December 2005. They advised us to make arrangement for the Settlement Fund which we have to show at the port of destination in Canada.

My husband left for Saudi Arabia during the Month of August 2007 to work with a MNC (he is still working there) only to earn money to settle in Canada and also for me to undergo IVF treatment as we were childless since 7 years of our marriage. I and my husband used to send quires to WWICS by visiting their website and we used to get clear information from them particulary from Mr. Shaheed (Branch Manager) & Mrs. Jancy (Assistant Branch Manager) both of them no more working with them. In October 2007 as per the instruction from them i applied for IELTS & i scored 5.5 whereas i was asked to get 5.0 by WWICS. I met Mr. Shaheed during the Month of December 2010 to take his advise as i was planning to resign my job to undergo IVF treatment. He gave me the green signal & i resigned my job. During the Month of November 2011 i was blessed with alternative twin babies. In the Month of January 2013 we even prepared our children's Passport to submit their applications along with ours for immigration. Now i am in Bangalore attending interviews for a Teacher job.

We never approached them to get the refund or withdrawal of our file from Canadian High Commission as we aware that it is not the mistake of WWICS for the delay it is only due to the change of policies made by the Immigration department, Canada. On March 29, 2012 Mr. Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multi Culturalism, Canada decided to eliminate all those files which is not in the Top Priority List, unfortunately Teachers also being eliminated. They decided to return the files along with the processing fees paid to them without any deduction.

During the 2nd week of March 2013 i received my processing fees cheque from Canadian High Commission without 1$ deduction. I immediately approached WWICS for getting my refund from them, they informed me that they can refund only Rs. 35,000.00 as a special case. In the agreement it is clearly mentioned if i withdraw my application defore the beginning of the processing they will refund after deducting their administrative charges. Now they are playing with me. I am not the only one who is suffered/suffering because of the negative attitude of WWICS. If you cheque this website by typing WWICS you can see more than 50 clients of WWICS entered the problems they faced from WWICS.

I will apprecaite if you can kindly direct me whom to approach to get justice. My email id : sajiallthebest@gmail.com.

shankerjadav@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default daily connection used directely in the main fuse from four side of this chawls

good morning sir

this is to your notice that in this area light is been misused daily some or the reason .
    from april 1st to till date this people are using from the main fuse that light bill should not increase , so pls look into this matter very seriously
    daily there should be a visit in this area every day in the even at 8 pm daily . till one year you will get a result. check all the meter first where are they then
    you can catch them , and take in action , the person who put directely name is layakat ali take him into custody directly you will get the result

eight houses are made new they have use the the main line . seceret and confidetial

address 149 amir bee chawls vakola village road behind bassera bldg santacruz east mumbai 400055

the meter they have brought for eight house is illegal . with illegal document with illegal stamp paper. look into this matter very seriously they should not come to know that youl are from vigilance dept.

action should be taken with immediate effect.

customerall is offline Junior Member

Complaint Against Airtel DTH Services
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am writing to you to express my utter disatisication on the services received from Airtel DTH services.
    I am not sure what is the resolution time(SLA) and what Airtel DTH does to help solving customers problems.
    There are many points which I would like to highlight.
    As I started to get the problem on 1st of May 2013 and till date 05th May 2013 it stays in unresolved status
    after lodging multiple complaints. It's a total pain using this service from Airtel DTH.

1. I logded a complaint on 01st May 2013, Complaint no - 30126165. I was given assurance that within 24 hours the issue will be resolved.
    The issue was "No Signal". But at end of 2nd May, it was not resolved.
    2. On 2nd May 2013, I called up Cust Care and again 24 hours assurance was given. And thanks for the consistency that the issue was not resolved.
    Airtel DTH after sales is simply a failure again.
    3. On 3rd May 2013, I got a new complaint number :3011127646 and again the same parrot lines from Cust Care people ie. we give you assurance of 24 hours.
    But not resolved. And I get an sms saying my old complaint number 30126165 is resolved but actually it was not.
    4. Again the same happened on 4th May and 5th day , the issue is not resolved.
    5. On 5th of May I get an sms saying my account is valid till 5th May 2013.I called up Cust care to extend the validity for the period I have not used.
    But it was denied and told me that it can only be done after the issue is resolved.
    Till date it is "UNRESOLVED" .The senior engineer didnot yet report to the site and feel pity for the junior engineers who are trying to resolve.

I will not re-charge till the issue is not resolved , as I may have to switch to some better competitive vendor who has market sense and customer caring.
    I am more than happy to disconnect it but Will Airtel DTH pay me the money back for SetTopBox which is outsourced to some sales agency called "Khushi Enterprises,Wakad,Dange Chowk Pune".
    It may be that Airtel DTH is having more channels in HD or in total more channels. But Sorry to say,this is the worst DTH service in the whole country in terms of customer satisfaction.
    We don't have any other option except going to Consumer Court and Consumer forums discussing on this.
    I have all the evidences of follow up done with airtel service centres and service received from them. Also I tried to contact senior officials of Airtel but in vain.

Please advice me so that I can take strict legal action against such services provided at such a high cost and ultimately the common man is a sufferer.

Cust ID: 3011127646
    Pune,India

Kumara Swamy is offline Junior Member

Default Complaint on Samsung Color TV

I had purchased a 21 inch Samsung color television in Chennai on 06 Mar 2013 from M/s Vasanth and CO, Thambaram (Given to my mother for her Chennai residence) (Bill no 12810000006114). Since the day one of purchase we had the problem. We reported the same to the retail shop where we purchased, initially they asked us to do the fine tune the image setting using the remote. We tried but there was no improvement. On repeated follow up with them they assured us that they will send the engineer from Samsung. But no one turned till 12 Apr 13. Hence we checked in website of the Samsung and registered the complaint with Samsung on 13 Apr 13. Complaint number 8452484317 (CTV sl no 21363ZPD105931A). On repeated follow-ups the engineer Mr. Shah Mohamed visited on 16 Apr 13. He claimed that the picture tube is defective in his service report.

Since then i had been contacting the Samsung call center for asking for the replacement as the issue is reported from day one and the failure is a major one. But the response we very poor after following up for almost 15 days, the mail was given from Samsung that they will not give replacement and only will do the repair.

As i had no options i had to agree for repair, Again Samsung repair center delayed in response and said that they have to take the TV to thier service center for repair as the defect is major. Which itself clarifies that the product having major defect.
    As a consumer i was highly harassed by Samsung team for almost two months after purchase it was not in use.

I would request for compensation for harassment for the period, as the Samsung claimed that they would not give replacement i would request for refund of the money paid for the Color TV and let them take it back.

V Kumara Swamy

kviswanat is offline Junior Member
    May 2013

Default About personal loan cancellation from Bajaj finance (the loan is approval stage)

I received a call from Bajaj finance about personal loan. The representative taken the proofs and signatures from me for personal loan on Friday (03.05.2013) and enquired at home address. On Saturday i received a job opportunity call from my village. Immediately I informed this information to Bajaj finance representative through Message and phone call. He said that Saturday and Sunday is holiday for Bank. On sunday I remembered once again to representative. He transferred my call to his manager. He said that loan is approved and cancellation is not possible.

Now he is asking my address proof. I request you to please provide the procedure for cancellation of loan.

kviswanat is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kviswanat View Post

Please advise me if the loan cancellation not possible what is my next step.

Bajaj Finserv Lending is offline Senior Member

Dear kviswanat
    At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. To help us expedite the process of resolution, could you please share your loan account number and contact details with us?

With regards,

weCare
    Bajaj Finserv Lending

callmejohn is offline Junior Member
    May 2013

I have never raised any request to activate 3G services to my GSM TATA DOCOMO post paid number 9986019249, even then i am charged more than 500 INR for the same. Already given a complain(complain #361311713 and 744595846) still the issue is not resolved. Its been a pathetic experience with DOCOMO.

Every day somebody calls me
    from DOCOMO and gives me a different version.Today i was told that it will get activated by its own as your handset supports 3G.
    Then my question was why it was not activated in the first few months as i was using the same handset.

Somebody please help me.. I want to teach them a lesson for cheating people.. Please call me @
    9986019249 and mail me @ callmejohn@rediffmail.com

Raviprakash is offline Senior Member
    Jan 2010

You can submit the bills if the event has taken place within 2 years. The Insurance Company can not say that since a few days have lapsed more for one of the many reasons, it will repudiate your claim altogether. It is illegal for the insurance Company to do that. It has to still consider your biills. So do not worry about the courier company. So long as you receive the bills and submit to the Insurance company, you should be OK.

Default Lost packet b Indian Pist Office. Yehalanka Banglore

I had send a packet through Indian Post office, Yehlanka, Bangalore to Seoul South Korea on 23rd March 2013. The tracking number is CP 330884351-IN . The packet is not traceble. I had made complain in post office to Ms. Manjula (Indian Post Office Yehlanka, Bangalore) but there is no responce. I visted them 7 to 8 times but no one responds. Please help.

Mrs. Kamlesh Sethi, Banglore

ambilysits@gmail.com Guest

Post chevorlet promo award 2013

sir,I have got a message that I have won the prize of chevorlet promo award 2013. The winning prize of 3crore 35 lakhs and chevorlet car. to handover the parcel they asked me to pay an amount of 24500 at sbi account their delivery officer name is Mr. Adams Bradford from Fedex Courier If this is true or false what shall I do give me the original status reply to my mail address ambilysits@gmail.com

anu135 Guest

Angry Jabong.com Online cheater store

Jabong.com has been forcing me to keep the product which I ordered from the website. The wine stem glasses.I made a prepaid order. I had not intention of returning the order while i was placing them, but when i received the order, the glasses were not upto my expectation. the size and shape of the glass was very different from what it was shown in the website. Jabong.com had given me assurance of returning the product, and so i received the product from courier people. But later that have been telling me that its not in their policy to return a non returnable product. I don't understand how and why is this a non returnable product, when i have not used/damaged the product. I have already paid jabong.com 1400 Rs for this product which they are forcing me to keep.

PhyllisX Guest

Informations pr?cieuses . J?ai de la chance , j?ai trouv? votre site par hasard, et je suis choqu? pourquoi cet accident n?a pas eu lieu plus t?t! J?ai signet elle. vous souhaite bonne chance !

1. Consumer Court New Delhi