Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ Consumer Court

meghal1432000 is offline Junior Member
    May 2013

My Mobile no is 9510673632, Complan is that my GPRS plan is active still by balance is cutting from 05-01-14 Rs. 10 when i have call to customer care they are always say that the System's are down for 2 days and with in 48 hours my query will be solve and query no is SR NO. 214599694 but sill it has not been solve and again today morning date 07-01-14 again my balance has been cut Rs. 15 and they have said again the same process that the system's are down and my balance will be refenend after 48 hours they have given me query no also SR NO. 214671650. and i have talk with the TL also and after all my points leasing he has told that he is rejecting my all the Query Regarding the Balance Cut. i have told also that my GPRS plan has been actived at 31-12-13 and that Query no is SR NO 214322568. So i have told that for all this where i have to go he told that they will not Solve my Query. and i have ask the Reliance Shop Near by my Area or some were else near Ghatlodia, Chandlodia, Naranpura, Navrangpura, with in the Ahmedabad City he has told that he cant give me address for this area i have to go at Sateliate Area but this Area is so far from here so i have asked any else area Near the Gota Ahmedabad he told that he has given the Sateliate Area Address so again he can't give any other Area Address
    Mobile no is 9510673632
    Name :- Piyush Koshty
    Mobile Serive is Reliance GSM

Question Query

I am new user to this consumercourt.in. Please help me

I am looking for suggestions before lodging a complaint on SBI Housing loan.

Unregistered Ashvin Guest

Default Same Problem in AIRTEL 4G datacard connection by same ABISHEK 08105707308

hello sir,

Even me too nd my bro also facing the same problem as said below. he collected 3900rs for connection, dongle and activation but that rep is not picking my call from yesterday morning. its already been 6 days..

Quote Originally Posted by mayankdhananiwala View Post
    Hello Sir;

I have placed a request for broadband connection on the airtel website.
    I received nearly 50 calls in 3 days to take the connection.
    I agreed to take the connection on Friday (15/11/2013) evening a representative name Abhishek (+91-8105707308) has visited my place to collect the details inorder to fill the customer enrollment form.
    During the timing of filling the enrollment form they have promised to provide the connection with in one working day as I said that I have office work to complete on weekends.
    He collected 500Rs/- as installation charges and 100Rs/- towards documentation (Notary). Total 600Rs/- was paid to them.
    Today 20/11/2013 is been 5 days there is no response from them even though trying to reach the representative multiple times.
    As, per the status from call center connection cann't be provided. If these was the case why they have not checked before getting the forms filled. It means by 600Rs/- I have got blocked by going to some other Internet service provider.

I don't know when I am going to get the connection.
    In these case if they cancel/delay the connection below are the losses that has to beared.
    1) Delay in connection. Time lost to work.
    2) Total money of 600Rs/- paid to the representative.
    3) Multiple calls to the representatives.

Mayank Dhananiwala

vikassoni.et@gmail.com Guest

Default Kotak Super Advantage 01937122 Miss selled.

Dear admin
    My policy No is -01937122,Kotak super advantage.This policy has been Miss-Selled to my by Mr Kartikeyan (kotak Life agent from Chennai Egmore branch).As per Mr kartekeyan i can surrender my policy after three years and as per the clause will get the fund value- surrencer charges.But Now I came to know that My First Year Amount (24000) been blocked for twenty years and only after 20 years i can with draw the first year premium.Let me know what is the procedure to take it to next level since i am in a financial crunch and badly in need of the Capital.PLease suggest the steps to follow up to surrender the policy to get the Fund value along with the First year premium paid.

Vikas
    9552080400

y.vineel Guest

Default cheating by attracting for duplicate jobs by sending sms

i have seen an ad of working part time by sending company matter as sms and when i call to him he said that if i deposit550 then only he will give details of the job.
    i deposited money and iahve informed about the it completed his procedure but he did not given my work and even not responde to myphone calls also.
    after some days now iwas connected to the call but he tells that he has sent work and if i asks to send again he was not doing so .
    pls help me to get my money back

Rupesh Tawde Guest

Angry Complaint against Karbon Cell Phone & Service Station

I have submitted my Cell Phone of Karbon A 21 on 17-10-2013 to Service station which is located at Bhandup (West), Dreams Mall.

Now almost 100 days pass to submitted my handset to above service centre & every time the person told me next month next month.

No one can get me exact date.

Request you to please help me out for my cell phone or tell me the procedure to case on service centre.

Rupesh Tawde
    Cell No - 9820978732

Jude Volkart Guest

Default Reference N0 : Tata Sky ID 1084481165

Dear All
    Reference N0 : Tata Sky ID 1084481165
    I write to you under great stress and discontent over the service provided through your cable TV Connections.
    Hope you understand the agony and distress one faces when they are intermediated through such an unwarranted medium of entertainment.
    Our preference is English language; we have no issues with any other language and come from a very moderate culture.
    We prefer being entertained in English and are very selective over what we watch and what our family considers as morally good for ourselves.
    When we select the menu and scroll down to our preferred language English, then select Movies or the Kids sections why are we shown English programs dubbed in Hindi? More over any good English animated series E.g. Shawn the Sheep will be dubbed in Hindi.

We have also noticed that during such broadcast you won’t get any other kids channel operational in English which leaves us helpless and forced to watch what you wouldn’t prefer to watch.

We see this as intimidating and motivated with an ideology of forcing one to watch what they don’t want to watch.
    We have also noticed that any animated serials about religion will be dubbed in English while any good English kids programs will be dubbed in Hindi.
    This is definitely force, aggression, kind of “might is right” forcing a language or religion on its viewers this is not acceptable, and is against freedom of choice.

When you have specifically mentioned in your Menu English / Hindi / and regional language then you should stick to it, and no sleazy tricks should be played to promote ones ideology.

We pay monies to your Cable TV Connection and it is your responsibility to keep the broadcaster in checks. They shouldn’t violate such Human Rights by tactfully intimidating of forcing a language or a religion on its viewers.

Request you to take this SERIOULSTLY

Jude Volkart
    Jude.volkart@hotmail.com

Arsh Rana Guest

Default Homeshop18 fraud game

I have ordered a Micromax Funbook tablet from Homeshop18 Order no-45273101 on july 2012 . the company had sent me the product but the product was defected back so i sent it back .and asked them to send the nondefected piece . So they send me the cheque of Rs800 on 17,nov,12 as Refund for courier freight . As they insurred me to send the product as early as possible. But there was no response from that side . I have called the many times they are just filling complaints but no action is taken yet. So this is my last weapon as tablet Costs Rs 6499 which is not at all negligible amount. So kindly Fill A legal complaint against the Company and get my money back. Thansks

ankur agarwal Guest

Default Reliance Broadband Services in Delhi

I was using Reliance internet services Subscriber ID(353353774922) . But then My location change so I requested for the change of address on 7 Nov'13 (Request ID - 211674984), after a 1 month I get response that services are not available in new location, than I tell them to terminate the services on 21 dec'13 (Request ID -213923403). on 4thJan'13 services are terminated.

I had already paid a bill on 8th Nov'13.
    Since the services are delayed from Reliance they are asking me to pay till 4th Jan'13.

Such kind of attitude is unjustified from Reliance.

Customer care is useless as they never know anything always deny for there previous commitment from other customer care person.

Ankur Agarwal
    ankuragarwal2626@gmail.com

Mr DN Chatterjee Guest

Default complaint against mobile number 9749556156

Dear Sir, it is submitted that without any prior information, my cell number (of Reliance Smart) become deactivated. I am in my worplace which is so far from my village. I am totally detached from my relatives. I would like to request you for the helpful action at your end. Thanks.

Default swayamkrushi group of companies

i am shashidhar from tumkur i am worked as commission basic agent in swayamkrushi group of companies the company has been closed from the past of 2 years. Customers has been torching to me refund the amount we been taken a loan on my house for to refund the public peoples amount since its not enough to fullfill the customers. Now i am an unemployment and we cannot able to pay the interest for loan please help me to me on any way for to refund the amount in this swayamkrushi company i had made an F.I.R.( police complainant) in police station against the company. the company has been made an put into liquidation by the federation near yashvantpur rajkumar road bang lore. but since the the process is gong on very very slowly my e-mail id is shashidhar_teju@yahoo.com

Default Promised Good not delivered

Hi Sir,

I enrolled for a Nokia Lumia 920 for 599.00 contest with 100bestbuy.com on 22.10.213 by paying online a sum of 599.00, and I received a call from their telecaller/executive saying that I need to do a transaction of 7999.00 and purchase an IBall Slide tablet [non-calling]. I immediately checked in IBall website and saw it was priced at around 5700.00. So, when he called me to confirm whether I was moving forward with the payment, I asked him why was I being charged so much [2200.00 extra] and he answered that they were providing me a 3G dongle along with the Tab. I went ahead with the payment. I received the same amount in credit points which i could en-cash later or use them to avail discounts on future purchases.

I received the package on 26.10.2013 but without the 3G dongle, and on inquiring the same person, he started avoiding me and I visited their premises [M/s Suksh, who handle the things for 100bestbuy.com] located at Salarpuria Touchstone, Near Marathalli, Bangalore to complain about the same, on 24.11.2013. I was greeted by Mr. Rohit Suprati, who recommended me to use the tab instead of my offer for exchange with some other SIM-enabled tab of same price bracket, and promised to deliver the dongle as well as authorize my credit points to be enabled to be used all at once instead of their standard practice of providing 5-10% discount. Nothing happened.

I waited for few weeks and meantime Rohit also stopped answering my calls and replying to my complaint mails.

I visited them again in first week of January 2014, met Mr. Vikas and came to know that Rohit had quit his job. I detailed my problem to him, and he checked internally with his team and accepted that the 3G Dongle was indeed promised to me and he would immediately arrange for its shipment, and authorize my credit points to be enabled to be used all at once.

This is still not happened.

Please advise me if I need to meet them again and give a final chance or proceed with legal options.

Thankfully,
    Guruprasad TS, Mysore

Post airtel barred service

My name is mesiadhas.from tamilnadu-kallakurichi. my number is ported from vodafone-9894577791 to airtel in the month of january 4th 2014. from that onwards i am getting only incoming call only. i cant make outgoing call. whenever i make call or call 59059 it says you are barred,you have no balance. i rechareged two times. balance is 115.80.many times i made complaint to custemer care and send email. no activation. please take further step to activate.
    my

mayanksisodia86@gmail.com Guest

Smile Regarding Fake Consultancy for Providing Job In L&T & Tata Motors etc By Giving an amount online

Dear All

Now a days Some fake Persons Call us & Promise to us that he will giving us job in L&T & TATA Group. He will Promise To Us A good Package(CTC) & Giving 100 % Sureity for job.

For This he says to us for submit some amount for security reason& he will promise that he will return this amount after interview.

Dear Friends these type of promises & calls are totally fake.

at present no organisation demands any rupees for interview.

Plz ignore these type of calls & promises.

I have received Call From This Number 0120-4957400.

My Name - Mayank Sisaudiya

Place - Aurangabad(Mahrashtra)

Contact - mayanksisodia86@gmail.com

Mayank Sisaudiya

Default Unsecured loan not paid for 5 years in icici what will happen

I have not paid my personal unsecured loan with icici for past 5 years what will happen

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast