Thread: Consumer Court Fee

Sounak halder Guest

Default Chaeating from Standard Chartered Credit card division

The bank's 3rd party agents made a false offer to me regarding high credit limit (1 - 1.5 lakhs) for which I had to pay Rs. 561 as annual fees, I accepted their offer, they issued me a card (credit limit is 20000), I paid the entire annual fees and they cancelled/blocked my card and digested my money.

Default Complaint against Nokia

Bought a Nokia Lumia 800 in November 2012. Phone had problems and was with Nokia Care / Nokia dealer for more than 15 days in from 7th Jan 2013. Now phone just went dead on 12th August 2013. Gave it to Nokia Care Centre in Ghatkopar West who said it will take 12 days after going to the main repair centre on 14th August. I fail to understand why it cannot go on 13th August. Also, was given a Nokia C3 as a standby handset. Nokia Care Centre said only premium phone customers i.e. Nokia Lumia 820 and 920 are entitled to standby Lumia handsets. Is this what I paid 18000 for? To be denied use of a handset for 1 out of 10 months? To get a sub standard performance from my handset? To be treated rudely by a Care Centre? I have written to Nokia's email ID with the details asked by them but have received no response since 9 days. I would like to file a complaint for an immediate refund of my money since I am unwilling to trust Nokia and do not wish to make do with an inferior handset.

Lalit kumar pal Guest

Lightbulb complaint against yepme.com for neither delivery nor repayment of my order paid online

i had placed an online order of shirt and t-shirt on yepme.com at 30 july 2013. i paid for order through online payment mode using my debit card. every thing is normal upto payment they sent me mail and msg for confirmation of order and promised to deliver it with 3-6 working days. but as time passes there is no any news of my order up-to 10 days ,then i used to called customer care of yepme.com then they replied to delivered it within 2-3 days 100%, but they were unable. then again i used to call customer care of shopping site. they again promised to deliver it next 24 hours and said we put your order on higher priority. but they again didn't do it. then i call again and they ask me for refund , i accepted and go for refund of payment with in 4 days. but they didn't do refund. then i again call for refund , but this time they refuse to refund of my paid money. my order no is 2830232 on yepme.com, io want my money back with rebate and also some punishment for manipulating costumers via using internet and online banking method

Mohd Shakir Guest

Post Worst service of Karbonn mobile

hi Sir,

I have purchased Karbonn A21 mobile in May 2013, which was dead on July 2013. I have submitted it to Noida Service center on 2nd August 2013 and they told me that it be it will get resolved in 3 - 20 days. But one month has passed and my mobile still not repaired. i have talked them multiple times but not get solution.

Please do the needful.

Mohd Shakir

Mobile : Karbonn A21
    Mobile no: 9811322377
    JobSheet No: KJASPUP094813K7400

mahesh singh kuntal Guest

Default Remote problem

I have a tata sky connection which is not working from 03/09/2013, the error is no signal received for remote.
    I am calling tatasky customer care since 03/09/2013 requesting them to send a technician to rectify the problem.

but no listen my problembs and my balance deduct continue.so kindly provide me remote.
    my customer id :-1009989805

vishnu1988 Guest

Default against pacific institute mathura

respected sir

this is Vishnu kumar. I belong to Mathura. I took my admission in a local institute which was in Mathura. its name was pecific institute of engineering . I took my admission in this institute before 4 years from now in civil diploma . I have given total 40000 rupees . and I have all the fee receipt. but the institute founder is not giving me my mark sheet nor he is giving back my rupees. although this course duration is only for two years as I m 12th pass student with science according that I should have got my mark sheets very before 2 years. today I haven't even single mark sheet of any semester. as I belong to very poor family so 40 thousands is very huge amount for me. what should I do now . plz help me sir plz help me.
    my full add is
    Vishnu kumar s/o shri amar singh
    vill - nagla jagrupa, post - sikandar pur , distt. - Mathura 281205

my mob. no is - 08755970421

Kaifi Guest

Angry Without Providing bill either hard copy or mail MTS lodge a complain against me

I called alot of time in MTS Customer Care n ask for the bill either by post or by mail, each time they said we will send you the bill but i did not get a single bill and they barred my connection then suddenly i got a call from delhi police saying i have not paid the bill so MTS lodged a complaint against you on consumer court so you need to come police head quarter with your ID and Address proof. and they took a chalaan of Rs. 700 for NOC certificate.

Due to this entire incident i got mentally as well as financially harrased although i paid my bill by the time i got the information of my pending bills but still i faced all that harrasment just cause of MTS.

So would request you to please take some strict action against MTS so that in future no one get harrased

My MTS Mblaze # 8459221822
    Email akaifi@gmail.com

Nitin Sahu Guest

Post Employer not paying my due payments after leaving the job.

Hii,

I'm Nitin Sahu worked in a company Technodune from 26-9-2012 to 24-06-2013.

I left my job on 24 June 2013 and at that time my salary about 30000/- rupee was due.
    They told to pay the amount after 1-2 months but now as I'm askng for amount they always told to call next months.
    I'm getting sick out of their excuses and want to apply a legal process on them thruogh which I can get my money back.

Please suggest me the way and help.

Default Against Bharti AXA for Claim

I have purchased a New Bajaj Discover 100cc in month of June and my bike accident in July after registered my bike. This company is not payed my Claim

Bharti AXA

Piou Maniyari, Narela Road,
    Kundli, Sonipat (HR) -131028

My Name- UMESH
    PH No. - 9671506355
    Address - Piou Maniyari, Kundli, Sonipat (HR)

Wink worst service by by Rithvika ford

one of the worst service provider of provider of ford india.customer care , president of ford india are not responding ..they are only car sellers nor service oriented ..

from past 2 years they are humiliating all the people by making false promises and there are not proper technician .one of the worst service provider i hanever seen .. ford india president ,customer care south zone head are false promising people ..dnt buy cars from rithvika ford ananthapur ( Andhra pradesh ) one of the biggest mistake i have done by purchasing the car ....

Post surrender of policy with birla sun life

dear sir/madam,

i am policy holder of birla sun life insurance company
    due to funds problem i am not able to pay the premium
    so i want to cancel my policy
    but branch refuse to do so
    and force me to continue the policy

namrita chandi Guest

Post Omaxe ltd rudrapur.

I had applied for a flat in omaxe at Rudrapur and was alloted a flat. The flat was to be handed over in a year, which was to be extended by six months under special cicumstances like (natural disaster, serious labour issues etc) .I was to be paid a penalty in case pocession was delayed by the builder. I could get the sale deed registered in time, beacuse of which now the builder are leying high holding charges and also asking for the maintenance charges for the period I have not been residing there. The builder is not ready to either give penalty for delay in pocession by six months nor showing reasons for the delay by six moths.

Default Fraud Consultancy (Exalt Consulting Placement Services..short-ECPS)

Hi Everybody,
    I did my registration on 29th July, 2013 with Rs.4500/- for placement.
    They said we will schedule an interview for you in one of the MNC comapny like MahidraSatyam, etc.
    We will make you placed just by attending 2 to 3 interviews if we don't we will refind your money back.
    But till now they didn't schedule any interview in any MNC company for me. So I told them to refund my money back.
    They send me an refund form which is to be filled and courier them back to the below address:
    #22, 1st Floor, NJ chambers
    Opp to Ramada Hotel,
    Near Shivajinagar Bus Stand,
    Bangalore.
    Ph No:+91 80 40689595/96 / 97 /98

I'm following up them by making 15 to 20 calls daily to this number: +918064000451, but it always found to be busy.
    So I call to the support team people number:+918064000351, they lift the call and always reply me that he is busy on call so call him after 30 minutes.
    Again call him after 30 minutes same situation busy.
    So my advice to everybody that don't pay any money till you got the placement and you are satisfied with your job profile.

sangitayadav67@gmail.com Guest

Default Complaint against Time 4 Money/ A Trade Promotion Pvt Ltd.

We have paid Rs.7000/- to Time 4 Money, A Trade Promotion Pvt Ltd through NEFT in their ICICI Bank for the service of Custom Data of Import / Export of 70 Countries which they promised to provide us by their email. They sent us a CD of data which were not asked by us. After our repeated request also they failed to provide us proper data of product which we asked them. They are cheating people through their website. The lady Ms Pooja / Ms Priya who were asking me to pay money are not attending / lifting my phone calls now. Their Mobile nos are 9958696329 & 08130338963. It seems they are big cheaters and are cheating to exporters and importers of India. How will I get my money back ? or how to get justice in this case ?

sanjeet.gupta@yahoo.com Guest

Post Monthly bill against temprory disconnect no. 880018715 idea connection

Dear Madam/Sir,

I have migrated my number i.e. 8800187157 from airtel to idea postpaid after repetitions of so many call received from your customer care in the month of May 2013.I did not received the first bill, that's why I could not paid the bill on time,but before receiving the second bill, they temporarily disconnect my connection. When I call to customer care, they said that this has been disconnect due to non payment of bill. I ask the bill amount and deposit the same i.e. first bill amount. After paying the first bill payment still my number was disconnect. I again call to customer care, and ask to start my number, they said second bill has been generated and you have to pay that, otherwise it will not be continue. I requested them that the due date of payment is still remaining, so kindly start my number, and I will pay before the due date. They did not accept my request and temporarily disconnect my number and ask me to submit the document again to restore the number along with payment. if I did not make the payment, they will permanent discontinue my number. I request to customer care that I am out of the home location, I can not submit the document now but I can pay the bill, so kindly restore my number. they did not accept my request and permanently disconnect. Now They are sending me monthly bill by including penalty.

I plea that without using my service, I am getting the invoice.
    kindly ask them to withdraw all the invoices.

Thanks & regards