Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Consumer Court Fee

rohiteee is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Angry Defective shoes Send by Flipkart

I Had Purchase Skechers Shoes in month of June from Flipkart and it delivered me on time but during arrival i just casually check the shoes for fitment and removed and put it at my house as i have already shoes so no need to use it just. during last month i brought out the shoes for my normal use and use it about 7-10 times for time span of 10 hours but something is wrong i feel but i just imagine that may be its my assumption as this is very high quality and very costly shoes i buy. but last night on date 14/12/2015 i checked the shoes and what i found both shoes are differ in size (length) one is larger then other so i just put query to flipkart but flipkart denied to do anything with that as it have only 30 day replacement period.

As this shoes i buy in price of 2639 and not even use more than 100 hours how they denied to do replacement for Defective piece they delivered.

I humbly requesting you to look in to this and please help me to get reimbursement for the same.
    for your reference i attached invoice and snap shot of shoes.
    Here is my complete Details.
    Rohitkumar J Gajre
    ROHITKUMAR JANAKCHANDRA
    GAJRE
    Windworld India limited, unit-2, Plot
    no. 33, Silver Industrial Estate,
    Bhimpore Patalia Road, Bhimpore,
    Daman, Daman and Diu, India, .
    Daman 396210 Daman and Diu
    Phone: 8980004223
    Skechers Flex Advantage - Covert
    Action Running Shoes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Consumer Court Fee-img-20151215-wa0004.jpg   Consumer Court Fee-skechers-invoice.jpg   Consumer Court Fee-img-20151215-wa0003.jpg   Consumer Court Fee-img-20151215-wa0002.jpg

dshokhanda92 is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2014

I'm using MTS Data card 8459997818. I was Unable to pay the bill of 1147 rupees which was due on 18th of November 2015. They disconnected my data card. The nest month bill also came on 3rd December whose due date will fall on 18th december 2015. The MTS team contacted me and told me that you have to pay only an amount of rupees 1550 for both the months. They also mailed me this on my registered e-mail ID. Then I paid rs. 1550 on 11th of december. But the rest of the amount was not waived off from my account. Then i contacted their customer care, they asked me to send amount settlement mail on their email id (customercare@mtsindia.in) but no soluton was made from their side. I registered my complaint three or four times to them but no solution. They had disconnected my MTS data card on 15th of december, it means 3 days before due date giving reason that my amount was not paid fully. rather than solving my payment issues they closed my internet services. please take some necessary actions to them.

looking for a positive and quick response.

best regards
    Devender

ashaikh is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

1. On 20th Jan 16 Personnel Loan of 6 Lakhs Passed by Bajaj Finserv (Have Email as proof)
    2. On 23rd Jan 16 took 3 Checks 1 Cancelled and 2 Blank Signed Cheques saying money will be in my account on 25th Jan 2016.
    3. Waited upto 27th Jan and then tried calling Ranjit but received no response in the cell 7738988876, so called Govind Mob: 9594981222, He replied that my loan is rejected.

On asking he says it is rejected because I stay in chawl. Which I find silly and smell something wrong here

I am requesting strict action against playing such game and now they have 2 blank checks signed by me with them which they are not returning.

srinupals is offline Junior Member
    May 2014

I ordered Moto G turbo edition mobile in Amazon India. I applied promotional code and got a discount of 7500 rupees. Now Amazon India says this is an error and cancelled my orders. I feel this is not fair and hence would like to complain against Amazon India as it is their mistake and request my order to be delivered.

Sriram85 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default Tikona Digital Networks - Fraudulent Services. Need Termination of Account and Refund of Money

I have applied for a tikona broadband connection at Kharadi Area in Pune on 4th January 2016. The engineer who came to check the feasibility told me that my area has good reception and he collected 3540 for a plan which gave me 30 GB per month at 4MBPS speed.
    Right from day one after activation the speed was no where near 4MBPS. It hit speed as low as 10 KBPS. I have written my first complaint on 7th January 2016 and multiple emails and calls to the customer care. Everytime in the customer care we are made to wait for at least 15 minutes and then the executive suggests something stupid like restart your modem and try again power off your modem and power on or you are using it on your mobile the actual speed will not come.
    They had finally sent one engineer to look into the issue after all the noise I made and that person said everything is fine. He said he will ask for a separate bandwidth for me within 24 hours. However the speed got worse and worse and tikona's customer care got even worse.
    Fed up with all this I raised a termination request on January 8th 2016 less than a week of getting the new connection. After this I kept getting multiple calls asking me to give them one more chance. I told them that I have already seen how pathetic their service was and that I have already found another service provider. I told them i need termination of my account and refund ASAP.
    It has been about 3 months now and there has been no termination. I still keep getting calls to give them a second chance or use them as a backup plan .There is no proper response the customer care team is rude or don't really care what we say over the phone
    I want a refund of the money I have paid for the service. I have barely used 5 GB of the 40 GB for the first month. Factoring in all the calls i had made to the technical desk of the customer care and all the stress fighting with them and waiting for them to refund I have had enough with them. I just want a termination and refund of the money
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Consumer Court Fee-tikona.jpg   Consumer Court Fee-tikona2.jpg

Dheeraj Sharma is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2010

This is regarding order number - 403-7487499-4502750 from Amazon.

I requested for refund of my order from AMAZON which I returned by myself through courier in March.
    They delivered the courier to guard without informing me around 21st April may be. After a day, I got to know that they had delivered it already. But they issued the cheque in wrong name i.e. Rajesh batra - a person who is residing in another flat who encashed it on 22 April, 2016 without my knowledge. I know this as the cheque which came in out apartment from Amazon on 21st April was of Rajesh batra. According to him, it was his cheque. Suppose, it has been his cheque, then where is my cheque?

Do Amazon have any receipt with my signatures that I received the cheque? Amazon is saying, they have delivered the cheque (which I did not get and have not encashed).

They are harassing me since so many days. I need my 1150 rupees back (950/- for cushions and 200/- for courier charges which they promised to pay back if I send them personally).
    Amazon is fraud. I asked them for cheque number. They are not giving that. I asked them to check in their details if they know in which bank did the amount get credited to- they are not telling that.
    They are not admitting that saying it was of Dheeraj Sharma.

I need justice in this. Otherwise, this way these online websites will keep on looting their customers.
    Please help.