Thread: Consumer Court Fee

Post complaint against job consultant

i am gurvinder singh.im pay 1700rs to trackindia (128-129 sco. Sector 34a chandigarh) for the job in samsung ,now the their contacts 9781970355-8699037822 are switched off.plz help me and stop them to do another frod.my contact no. 9646690677

Angry Unhealthy

I am Resident of odisha,balangir
    Next to my house there's a land in which garbage is dumped .
    i want goverment to clean that .

Pravin G is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2013

This is regarding my Mobile Phone connectivity issue. I had ported out my Number to Vodafone. All necessary documents were submitted but Vodafone was unable to verify my address due to unknown reasons.Electricity Bill/Passport Copy/Pan Card copy were submitted as proof. 3 times address proof was submitted. Vodafone Store in Thane was visited several times.
    On Friday 14 June 13 a representative was sent to verify who even verified the details of address but still the connection is deactivated. On 17-June-2013 I called the Customer Care again and they had asked to submit my documents once again.Vodafone has disconnected my phone without informing me and also i had dropped mail to customer care who is not willing to help. Representatives at the Vodafone store in Thane are not cooperative and arrogant do not listen the issue. Also to my surprise it was found out that Vodafone representative have given wrong address to the agency which verifies the address. I have already received bill for my last month few days usage at the same address but still vodafone is unable to verify it.
    Every time I am assured that the connection will be activated in half hour but it is not done from 13-Jun-2013 onwards.

Kindly advise

rupi_singh76@yahoo.com is offline Junior Member
    May 2013

I was a regular customer of online shopping company Bagittody. I received a call from their sales executive regarding an offer package in the last week of January 2013. On the recommendation of the executive I placed the order of Rs 12999/- on 30-01-13 with Order No. 237068 and Booking Id 1018304415. But when I received the parcel, the items were not as per the package. I contacted them, but did not get any positive response from their side. After contacting for number of times though email and mobile, finally on 04-03-13 they agreed that the company has played fraud with me and suggested me to return the parcel back so that they can add the credit points of worth 12999/- into my account on their website. I dispatched the fraud parcel on 27-04-2013 with registry no. CP104280958IN. They also confirmed the reception of the parcel. Till date they have not added my credit points and I am receiving only one response from their side and that is “please wait”. Please take a strict action against fraud company Bagittoday.

basuraj Guest

Default fruad from rent leasehold person

sir/madam,
    my self basuraj.from hubli
    last 3 months back we have plan to take lease house,so 1st we hv given him Rs 15000/- he gave us house bound that with signature of him,and he's frnd,bt after sm day we cm to know that,that house is not having gud condition,so we told him that we dont want ur home pls give your money.he told us ok bt tile nw
    he didn't cm back,we given him money on 5.4.2013 tile nw they didn't cm back and we hv called him meas he didn't receive ur call.one time we hv met him
    in their house that time he told me that i will give......so pls give me solution to receive my money

Default Verna Fluidic HYundai car having no spare like clutch cylinder

I have given my verna car for repairing on dtd.15.7.2013 to Down town, Baroda & they observed that there is problem in clutch cylinder. After 8 days they have not received spares from hyundai & when i contact hyundai they told they have imported this spares from korea & still under custom clerance. Will you believe Hyundai is not having spares in India where they sold verna in lakhs. I am paying daily Rs.2000 for hired taxi as i have to go to factory & other official work. What is should do now ?

Default Lenovo Service Issue

My name Vidya Prakash from Nagar Panchayat Seorahi, Kushinagar, U.P.-274406. I have bought a laptop of lenovo from Kolkata on 23rd january 2013. I am facing a problem of DVD writter, it can not boot any bootable DVD of Operating System.
    I have called to lenovo customer service 180030005366 and locked the complaine no.(8001335935) and order no.(7005375570)on 4th july.On 10th July I have received the call from Lenovo for getting feedback.She ask me"Are you stisfy with engineere of lenovo and service"and your complaint have been closed on 10th.
    I shocked and say to him I didn't get any call from your engineere or lenovo.So,she renew my complaine.When (11th july) I call in customer service for know the status of my complaine.They say parts not available on that time but now Your order have reached to vender so please wait for 2 days but I am not sure,they are saying true or not.So, I say him to talk with ur sinior.Agent disscuss with her manager after that say they are send mail to Higher Authority of IBM/Lenovo and engineere contect to you on 13th but I say,"I want to talk to your senior".She transfer call to her manager.Then Mr. Shri Hari(Manager) talk to me and he told me I will call you on 13th after 2:00 PM. I was waiting of engineere but nobody contect me from lenovo. When I call in customer service and ask about Mr. Shri Hari(Manager). They informe me nobody is working of this name here. After that I have to call in customer care and talk to many agent and managers(Murli Krishna and Krishna) they are saying same word , "I have been sent mail to higher authority and please wait for engineering",but I say him I have a engineere no then they confrence to him (Praveen Gorakhpur 8795835726). I ask him "Are you coming tomorrow" and he say "yes,I will coming tomorrow", but he can not come. When i call to Praveen, they disconnect the call. I am very unhappy with Lenovo service. I purchase this laptop my friend suggetion, He was saying Lenovo service is very good compare with other brand. But its not. Now I am in Durgapur, West bengal.Suggest me what I do now and Please sir help me. And take legal action aggenst Gorakhpur service center and engineer(Praveen Gorakhpur 8795835726).
    I didn't get any notification from Lenovo.
    Vidya Prakash
    8509619924,7501688264

Angry Broadband robbing money - Charging me for unlimited downloads in night while i am in unlimited plan

Hi Sir

Earlier i used to pay Rs.99 topup for unlimited night downloads.
    But I had switched to Airtel 999 for unlimited broadband plan in 2011.
    and Airtel are still charging me Rs.99 under DSL top up charges untill now.

i have been off the country for year and half and havent seen the bill.

But for more than a year i had been paying this Rs.99 for unlimited night downoads where i am already in unlimited plan.

when i say this to customer service they say you havent submitted request for deactivation for Topup of Rs.99. It sounds so stupid because when i switch to unlimited plan which mean to say irrespective of day/night the download is unlimited.So why on earth i wanted unlimited Rs.99 Topup for unlimited night downloads.

.Regarding this i already had an interaction with customer service in person Ref.no:278466850.when i called customer service peolpe say that the system does not update our earlier interaction.

Please do the needful.

Razik

Default deficency in service

Sir, i had a booked a group tour for two people for thailand trip from make my trip.
    MY date of departure was 16 july.I recieved a mail from them saying that,the tour has been cancelled, due to flight issue.
    whn i enquired about the flight,there was no such issue.
    whn i told thm this thy gave mr excuses.
    Thy asked me if i wanted to travel on the desire date,i had to shell out more money. whn i told i wont pay extra. thy told to change the dates,n the itenary also, to which i agreed.
    the next day whn i asked them to confirm the booking after asking my wife,thy told seats hve been full.
    whn i equired about the package at there website, it was still showing seats available.
    whn i told them this thy told the website is not updated.
    The next day thy give me the departure for 16,but with different airlnes,whn i asked them y not in the airline thy hve mentioned in there website,thy told its fares are higher,n if i wanted to travel i had to pay more.
    At last whn i had no option,n after being soo harassed by them i had to cancel the booking, n spoil my honeymoon.

movvaramprasad@yahoo.com Guest

Default wrong billing of airtel mobile no9951507981

My name MSITA RAM Prasad, i have taken airtel mobile connection during the month of june, 2011 as on today their services are good with regard to mobile services. But during the month of May 2013 they have charging GPRS Charges/Internet charges. I have not used my mobile during the month of 20-05-2013 to 03-06-2013. They have charged Rs.2519/- as GPRS Charges. As of now they are charging Rs.3600/- including mobile charges and rental charges. I have made several requests for adjustments of this amount (Rs.2519) levied for GPRS, but they have not responded and they want to disconnect my serves. Pl. advise me what to do?

Default Airtel

MY PHONE NO IS 9560293669 AND CREDIT LIMIT IS RS10000 BOT I GOT BILL OF RS 65000 AND UNNECESSARY HARASSEMENT.

PLZ DO THE NEEDFUL.

GAURAV
    Cell no: 09810996785
    Address: B 76, DLF, Dilshad Ext. 2 GHZ.

Post Denying the Refund of cancellation ticket for Failed to collect TDR/TTE Certificate/GC

Tickets were booked from IRCTC for 3 passengers with PNR No: 4564386086 confirmed tkts were 1 and rest were in waiting List. TDR was filed. However later on ,I am getting a mail from IRCTC stating

With Reference to your PNR No: 4564386086, we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Railways through their letter no : MCR290613V25191 and the reason being : 'Failed to collect TDR/TTE Certificate/GC'. When consultated with customer care I was not informed to collect any certificate from TTE for such case.

Kindly assist in providing the refund. As the money involved here is Rs.1500/-

Default Mobile phone not received from myvitrulplaza.com

Myself Rahul Makkar, I have booked mobile phones from Myvitrulplaza.com having office at Hyderabad vide thier order no MVP0022274 on 26-01-2013 and amount paid through E payment vide thier EBS payment ID No 14082342 for Rs 49895.00 but till date no mobile phone or refund has been received.

I have done serrvel calls at thier no 040-23562071, 040-65656560 and thier director Sanjeev' s mobie no. 8886677357 but no response received.

So request you to take an eary action against him and get refund my amount Asap.

Rahul Makkar
    +91 9999075266
    rmakkar418@gmail.com
    Faridabad

Dhananjay Bansode Guest

Default Regarding My Bill

Hi Sir My Name is Dhananjay Bansode on the date of 2nd Aug I have recharges BB plan of Rs.299( where they give me 5gb net free with downloading)

From that day my bill day by day increasing and i have already register complaint with Loop Gallery and also Costumer Care But still they do not take any action and my unbilled amount is extent amount of Rs.2576 and my outgoing call are windup.

So please I request you to take proper action against loop mobile Gallery and Related person they do don provide proper and actual information to public.

Thanking YOu
    Dhananjay Bansode

Default Shopclues and indiaontime......... R indeed cheaters

MY ORDER NO IS -5557387
    COURIOR NO IS-This order is shipped via India On Time Express Pvt. Ltd.. The tracking number for this shipment is 70013012974

WHAT THEY HAVE DONE IS THEY HAVE DELIVERED MY PRODUCT TO GOD KNOW WHO...... AND NOW THEY R CLAIMING THAT THEY DELIVERD IT TO ME...LOL. INDEED I HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING WHATSOEVER .......

I WANT MY MONEY BACK ..... I HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING.. YOUR SITE IS A DISASTER FOR ONLINE SHOPPER... OR ELSE I WILL INDEED GO TO CONSUMER COURT........WHY YOU CHOOSE SUCH IDIOT SERVICE COMPANY LIKE 'INDIAONTIME' . WHEN THERE IS DTDC BLUE DART SERVICE PROVIDER ..... THEY R RUINING
    YOUR SITES REPUTATION TOO ......FED UP WITH UR COURIER SERVICE...... JUST REFUND THE MONEY ANY WAY...ASAP.....

1. FAQ Consumer Court