Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Consumer Court Fee

unregistered Guest

Default Kent after sales service: selling used candles as new leading to Health issues

I have purchased kent 3 yrs back and till date i have not received quality service.
    My registered mobile no (for tracking my customer details): 9867148386

I have AMC from " Swami Enterprises, 369, Oshiwara Infinity Cooperative Housing Society, Adarsh Nagar, Opposite Hanuman Temple, Link Road, Pin Code 400102, Mumbai"
    20 days back, we got our candle replaced as it was due fro service. The candle provided was old and we realized this after 10 days when water started tasting bitter. I contacted this Swami Enterprises and logged a complaint with them.

At first they denied that the candle is old. later the technician himself admitted that they do use old candles.
    We were all down with WATER INFECTION and had to switch to bottled water.
    even after repeated followup, till date no technician has visited our place.

I want this AMC to be stripped off their license from KENT. THEY ARE USING USED PARTS AND SELLING AS NEW
    KENT SHOULD TAKE SERIOUS NOTE OF THIS ISSUE.

on top of it: Kent's Mumbai office, Mr. Amit is calling it a "not serious" issue. what kind of response can i expect from such officials of kent?

RESOLVE MY ISSUE ASAP

Brijpal Singh Guest

Angry Complaint against letsbymobile.com

I would like to inform you that i booked laptop but now they are not giving laptop

amit.tiwari2@rediff.com Guest

Thumbs down Complaint against Country Club Vacations

On 13-07-2013 we received number of calls from country club that we have won 3 gifts and they have put a condition that couple should come to their office to collect it. My wife refused to go and told them that they would try to sell us a package. Their official requested that we come there by 03:00 PM and we will handover the gifts and said that they doing for the shake of promotion of their company. we went there , the marketing team of country club had gave us 2 hours long presentation and your team told me that I was given a club membership at free of cost and with country vacations membership , the marketing team of country club also promised me that the package which was given to me is for 6 nights and 7 days in a year for 10 + 5 years with family and parents with out paying even a single pie and along with the package one vehicle along with driver will be provided for 7 days and we have to just pay the diesel charges , the marketing of country club also promised me that a guide will be accompanied with us when ever we will go out and the same is also will be provided at free of cost and the marketing team of country club have asked my credit card to confirm the offer as they have told me that this is free offer and the free offer is only for few credit card holders , so I have handed over my credit card to the marketing team of country club and with in 5 minutes I have received a shocking message that Rs.25, 000/- was swiped at country club. Then I shouted at them, but they told me that the Rs.25, 000/- will be converted into 24 EMI at ZERO Charges and they have given documents to my wife asking that this is joining form. When I was asking for an agrement they told us they will courier and if you are not satisfied they they will cancel it, I was in shock and I could not do anything but to sign on the agreement as my children are hungry and she was crying , but before signing I have asked your them that whether all the facilities you have promised is true or not , the marketing team of country club replied that in additions to the facilities I will be provided a suite room with kitchen and I can cook my self and if I am not interested in cooking then a lunch will be provided by hotel and buffet breakfast will be provided at free of cost all the country club properties for all the 7 days for all the 15 years, but before signing I have hesitated but the marketing team of country club have promised me that today you think about our offer and I you still feel that you are not interested then we will refund your money by deducting cancellation fee of Rs.100/- only. When I asked for any documentation about they told that you will get the same by courier. When I received the document and read all the terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement which are quite opposite. So I have decided to cancel the membership which was forcibly given to me and I have made number of calls to them and they are keeping on telling me that you don’t go by the agreement we will provide all what we have promised and when I still not agreed and demanding my money back

This is to inform that daily Country Vacations regular practice is that they will collect coupons which were filled by the innocent people in Malls and I am one among them who was cheated by the Country Club through Country Vacations. The Country Club Marketing People will make number of calls that “ Your are the luckiest person selected among 50, 000 contestants and he or she had won a free holiday package and free gifts and they should come to their office to collect the gift” , but they will put one condition that only couple should come and collect the gifts. They will never reveal that they are calling on behalf of Country Vacations.

All the innocent people will be trapped with their offer and they will go to collect the gifts and there the real drama starts with the cunning marketing experts who will co-ordially invite the couple in the presentation room which will be crowded with trapped innocent people. The room will have around 4 to 6 small round tables where 4 to 6 persons can be accommodated including one marketing personnel, the drum beat sound will be played so that the presentation given in the next table will not be audible to nearby next table and they will in increase sounds when ever any one shouts at the marketing personnel and the marketing in charge will handle the situation. They will first mesmerize the couple with their sweet words and they will ask personal details to study their brain and they will ask simple questions to impress the couple and they will tell them that if the questions are answered they will get offers, If the couple says wrong also they will tell those couple that they are selected and they will explain the offer which is given for only few selected persons, the person will bring the country vacations properties list and their facilities ie., they will be provided 10 years package which includes facilities at free of cost ie., Free Car will be provided during vacation and if he/she doesn’t know driving they will be provided with driver and a guide at free of cost , in addition to that they will provide with suite rooms for 6 nights and 7days in india as well as in abroad which is inclusive of all taxes/charges and if the couple like to cook in their rooms then they will be provided with kitchen with all cooking items and the couple is not interested then they will be given buffet breakfast , lunch and dinner at free of cost ie on complementary and they will also assure the couple that if they are unable to use the vacation then they will sell the vacations on behalf of them and transfer the money to their account and in addition to the above facilities they will be given a complementary Country Club membership for 10 years at free of cost where in they can enjoy facilities of Gym , Swimming Pool and other facilities at free of cost for 10 years, if we could not able to use the holiday then they will give rent for the 7 days which is approximately 15, 000 per year, in addition to the above offers they will provide Banquet halls (at any property) which can be used upto 4 (four) times in a year at free of cost , 2 Nights / 3 days of holidays in Dubai free of cost with no extra charges, 2 Flight Domestic Tickets free of cost with no extra charges . The couple , their two children’s and their dependent parents are eligible for the above facilities and then they will ask the couple to pay a nominal amount , if the couple says that they will inform them tomorrow then they will tell them that this offer for today and at any cost they have to decide right now. If the couple says that they have no money then they will demand their Credit Card/ Debit card to check out whether the offer is valid to the particular card holder or not and if by chance they happen to handover the card then they will immediately swipe the card to maximum extent and announce the couple name as the luckiest couple of that evening and make everyone clap at them and in that scenario if the couple shout then they will increase the sound of the music and then they will tell the couple that the same will be converted into EMI with Zero processing charges. Due to shock their mind will be blocked and then they will give the couple one agreement which was already filled partly and left only personnel details to be filled and asked them all their personal details and fill the agreement and in between if you want to fill the documents then at any cost they will avoid and make them sign on the agreement as well as on the merchant copy in respect of Debit/ Credit card.

They will explain that their company have tie up with your bank and all these E.M.I’s will be interest free and you will not be charged any processing fees as well. It is pertinent to note here that the representatives of their organization explained us the offer on a plain piece of paper. The next day when we contacted bank to confirm our E.M.I amount we were totally shocked and disappointed to hear that our bank have no alliance with their organization. All the promises and assurance made by them are false as our Bank informed that if my transaction is to be converted into E.M.I’s.

Due to 2 hours of presentation marketing team was not provide any document to read term and conditions I was busy with my 1 year old daughter and they are asking to sign only joining form but it was an agrement. If the couple want to cancel the membership without using even one vacation of the club, then they will say the they cannot refund money.

In this way Country Club through its Country Vacations are cheating innocent people not only in Delhi but also in various places in india and in abroad. The Government should blacklist such fraudulent enterprises and book them under unfair trade practices act. It is requested to brow to following links to know how the innocent people are being cheated by Country vacations which is a division of Country Club :

roshanjhar@yahoo.com Guest

Default regarding mobile phone issue

i have taken one phone from snapdeal.com , phone name is BSNL PENTA model PF-300. In this phone 1 year manufacturer warranty given from bsnl penta but with in one month its display had gone. i went at service centre for complaint or for change the display. He told talk with custumber care when i am talked with him he told me to consult with snapdeal.com both of them ignoring totaly

Default honda company cheated

myself gitesh mody,
    i purchased honda activa on 02/04/2014. from starting i m getting problem in activa. i would like to replace my honda activa.
    company is nt responding.
    damepaia likes this.

Angry Due to postpaid offer in Rs 199 (600 min local with STD)

coming a offer call in Rs 199 (600 min local with STD) from mb no 7303169724, 9768153193
    but this offer not apply in my Mobile as well as miss tack write my name.

BS Negi

Thumbs down More charges are taken for cold drink in hotel apert from mrp price

in pune, satara city every hotel ,bus stand etc more charges are taken by owner than mrp price of cold drink.
    But from last 5-6 year no body can taken any action.
    So it's public issue ,please take any action.
    email-stsagarst@gmail.com

damepaia is offline Junior Member
    May 2014

Flipkart`s Brand New Defective Tablet:- No Replacement offered, No Refund nor Repaired since February 2014

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is regarding Swipe MTV VOLT 1000 Tablet (White, Wi-Fi, 3G, 4 GB) ordered from Flipkart. Order ID: OD40115007085.

I am a regular customer of flipkart and I am currently staying in Shillong, Meghalaya. With full trust as always, this time I had given my delivery address in Kolkata as flipkart could not deliver the product to Shillong. "Had I knew FLIPKART would have delivered me a new defective tablet, I would have not trusted it and given the order to deliver in Kolkata". I have never been so disappointed like this with flipkart service!!

The product parcel was received on 20th January 2014 in Kolkata and I had opened it on 4th February 2014 in Shillong.

Unfortunately, I did faced the following problem:-
    1. A line/ area on the tablet screen is not responding, which is also the region and the first line of the keyboard on the touch screen (qwertyuiop) when we want to text.
    2. A pin/ lock on the table flip cover case is broken (Flipkart had Refunded Rs.1000/- for this. Please note that the manufacturing of this accessory and the tablet itself had already been stopped).

Since Flipkart could not replaced the tablet, they told to get help from the Swipe service center. So I deposited the Tablet handset and its battery at one of the Swipe customer care in Shillong (Classic Store, B.B.Road, Mawlonghat, Shillong 793002) on the 10th February 2014 (Invoice No. 028, dated 10/02/2014). Since then, I have been calling and meeting them but got no positive progress.

More than one month had passed, so I decided to contact the Swipe customer care call center myself (Number given in their website) and had asked for the status of the tablet. They responded that they have no details my problem and asked for the job sheet number to be collected from the Shillong Swipe service center.

On 27th March 2014, I got the job sheet no. RVSRN1403CFF00008 from Shillong Swipe customer care and communicated it back to the Swipe call center. Respond was negative. Then I got another job sheet no. RVSTN1404CSS00002 from Shillong Swipe customer care and communicated Swipe call center again. Swipe call center people always tell me to give them some more time whenever I contacted them. Sometime, I get excuses like their system is not updated and to call back later. I keep calling and emailing both flipkart and swipe to remind them about my problem. But they always thank me for being patience and to wait for some more time.

On 14th April 2014, I got another job sheet no. RVSRN1404CSS00013 from Shillong Swipe customer care and again communicated it to Swipe call center. And again the same thing, they tell me to wait and to give more time.

Today is 6th May 2014 and it is about to be three months. They haven`t been abled to repair nor give me a refund.

Flipkart has also been very rude to remove more than three times the comments I made on their services about this tablet. Swipe customer care call center had even given me a number of a person in charge of the North East Swipe business. But this fellow never picks up my call after he had collected the job sheet number neither does he calls back.

I have been helpless and dont know who is responsible for giving me a defective tablet. I have lost all my enthusiasm in using this tablet on waiting for it. Now I just want my money back. Please help me. Thank you.

(Please write back if you need the invoice receipt, flipkart order details and email conversations for necessary action).

RAKESH KUMAR SINGH Guest

Default Refund of my amount

I made a payment on internshala.com for summer internship.when i made the payment it was unsucessfull.and then i got a mail to my yahoo account from internshala

Please re-visit the Merchant Website for completing the Order.
    However, in an rare event that the amount is charged or blocked in your account, we will coordinate with the bank and have the money reversed to your account within 7-10 business days.
    For your convenience, we have provided the order details below.
    Order Information

Merchant Website :
    Status : Incomplete
    If there are any delays, please quote the above given Merchant Reference Number and contact the merchant
    EBS PG Team
    PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MAIL. THIS IS A AUTO GENERATED MAIL AND REPLIES TO THIS EMAIL ID ARE NOT ATTENDED.

Then i tried to contact them on Internship, Summer Internship, Internship in India, Engineering Internship, MBA Internship, Social & NGO Internship, Government Internship[/url]
    their i posted my problem on but i didnt got any positive response
    the conversation is as below:

Internshala
    sir amount has been deducted from my account.so plz say me when am i going to get the refund.plz
    Reply · · March 22 at 8:10pm

Internshala
    Hi Rakesh, please forward your queries to
    Reply · · March 25 at 3:47am

Dear Rakesh Kumar Singh,
    This is in regards to your Order with Reference Number vtc412d20140320 on the Merchant Website blog.internshala.com.
    Please re-visit the Merchant Website for completing the Order.

SIR THIS IS THE MAIL I GOT FROM INTENSHALA.SO WHAT DOES IT MEAN.I MADE THE PAYMENT BUT THEN ALSO I GOT THIS MAIL.SO PLZ TELL ME WHETHER AM I REGISTERED WITH THE COURSE OR NOT.

Reply · · March 21 at 3:27am

Dear Rakesh,

You transaction failed, and that means money would not be deduced from your account. Please call at 9910186015 if you have any queries.

Team Internshala
    Reply · · March 21 at 4:03am

Reply · · March 22 at 2:35am

Reply · · March 21 at 3:27am

THEN after giving complaint i got an email from ebs suppport as below:

EBS
    To Me
    Mar 29
    This message serves as confirmation that you are now successfully registered in our support center.

Registered Email: rsrakesh68@yahoo.com
    Password: znf9dryb7o

You can visit the Support Desk at any time by going to

Please do let us know if you have any questions.

To Me
    Apr 3
    RAKESH KUMAR SINGH,

Thanks for writing. This email serves as confirmation that we've received your support request. We'll get back to you within 24 – 48 hours during normal business hours (Mon-Sat 8AM - 9PM). Emails received after hours will be responded to the next business day.

Check out our knowledge base for references to some of the most common questions at :

Please reply to this email if any additional details come to mind, if there are any screenshots you think would be helpful, or if you figure this out in the meantime.

For your records details of this support request is listed below.

Ticket ID: TSX-847-80455
    Subject: Re: ::Payment is NOT completed- 23896035
    Department: Transactions
    Type: Issue
    Status: Open
    Priority: Low

Kind regards,

EBS
    sir plz take some initiative towards and refund my amount.

GUNDAN D is offline Junior Member

Default Postal Life Insurance Maturity Claim (delay), Bangalore

Sir/Madam,

GUNDAN D is offline Junior Member

Sir/Madam,
    My PLI Policy No. CA/7229-M, Accnt No: KT93ME01635. It was Matured at March-2013. But PLI premium Rs.87 deducted upto Dec-2013 through my salary. after that i applied maturity(Dec-2013) with required document ( Policy bond, receipt book etc..). But till date i did not receive any maturity amount. Always they are replying me come after 15 days verification has to be done. No one taking care. please help me.
    My Contact No: 9900690258. D.GUNDAN, LRDE (DRDO), CV RAMAN NAGAR.

Default Lazy Snap Deal Courier Delivery

i had order from snapdeal.com website a wifi repeater and they mention the date that it will be deliver on 6 may 2014 but i was keep calling them and getting and same reply that i will be deliverd soon. but i hate when they keep promising but doing nothing except writing my complaint. i want sue them for lazy service. i had to buy new router from city closer to me.

Please give me solution. i have everything in proofed. from payment to delivery confirmation. i want help.
    Contact number kamraj_singh@yahoo.co.in

gautam_sr@vsnl.com Guest

Default no connectivity

I have been facing a lot of problems with my broadband connection. Please do something about my connection. Calls to your customer support numbers at Coimbatore is not answered. I have not had the internet connection from May 5th evening. I registered a complaint on 6th morning. To date no one has come or looked into the problem. I have called frequently and was always asked to do the trouble shooting of switching off the router and shutting down the system. Nothing happens and I still have no connection. Yesterday I get a sms saying that my complaint has been closed. When I call I was told that they called me (Which they haven't) and then with my confirmation closed the complaint.This has happened thrice with no technician checking my connection. And a person from the tata broadband office calling and after being told that I have not got my connection they close my complaint.
    How ridiculous that such a huge company like Tatas would do something this stupid.This is a sure way of loosing customers and inviting a consumer court case..
    My details are as follows:-gautam_sr@vsnl.com Coimbatore Cell number 9363148183/ 9360612279I have borrowed the Tata photon to send this complaint. Please see that the problem is looked into and rectified at the earliset

Default RE: Inefficiency in customer service and rude behavior of store operator

My name is Malik Raihan. I am using a docomo postpaid mobile service and my mobile number is 9035074967 I lost my phone on Sunday and on Monday I took a duplicate sim from the Docomo store in Kammanahalli the store people were very rude the way they treat customer if they buy a sim is totally different and the way when you ask for a service they are very violent in their talks. anyways I paid for the duplicate sim and I was promised the sim would be activated in 3 hours wherein I got the network in the sim on Tuesday morning and when I tried making a call on tuesday the ivr says outgoing facility is barred from my number. So i called customer care and some guy transferred the call to her superior and she advised that i need to visit the docomo outlet and the problem was with the outlet people not updating the status of the sim and was promised the issue will be sorted out then and there.

Later in the evening after my work i traveled for about 6 - 8 kms to the docomo outlet to confirm the same but when i went there the same person tells me in an insulting way that i am irregular in paying bills and there is more usage which I have never done as i have paid all the bills on time and have never kept any bill on pending state and coming to the usage i have a credit limit of 13000 approx and my usage was only 5000INR which technically should not be a problem so when I explained him this he advised me to write an email to you and also advised me to call customer care for further assistance so I called customer service the executive (Naveen) advised there is no problem and the outgoing should be active in 3 hours which he told his manager advised him so I spoke to his superior (Rahmath Khan) and he assured me that this will resolve in 3 to 4 hours maximum. The issue is not resolved yet and my outgoing is still barred no one in your company knows what is the problem and how to solve it.

Please kindly check this and confirm. and please consider i had to go through a lot when speaking with the executives in docomo office very rude employees. and have gone through a very bad stress level as i don't have the access to call from my number even now.

Awaiting for your prompt reply.

Malik

Default Faulty Panasonic Refrigerator & TV purchased in 2014 May'25

I the undersigned purchased a refrigerator and TV from Kohinoor Televideo Pvt.Ltd. Golden Chambers,Ground Floor, New Link Road,Opp Fame Adlabs, Andheri West,Mumbai-400053.
    Ever since I have purchased these products we have been facing some or the other technical faults and the products non functional status has caused immense loss of material time and mental stress. We have most of the records of our complaints including photos of the same. There were extra parts fitted within 3 months as the fridge was not cooling enough. We had changed our brand loyalty and we regret our decision after so many repairing and the food was spoilt and wasted. It is a daily routine of the fridge to go into a long pause and by the time the food starts to stink. We believe that this particular model is no more available in the market due to its bad perfomance.We want you to guide us to claim the damages in all forms and give us the procedural guidelines to go ahead.
    Kindly revert asap.