Thread: Consumer Court Delhi

north

room nos. 2 & 3,
    old civil supplies bldg.,
    tis hazari, delhi.

Kamla market, darya ganj, civil lines, timarpur, roop nagar, maurice nagar, subzi mandi, gulabi bagh, pratap nagar, sarai rohilla, bara hindu rao, sadar bazar, kashmere gate, kotwali, lahore gate, town hall (chandni chowk),

south

c-22 & 23,
    udyog sadan,
    qutub institutional area,
    behind qutub hotel, mehrauli, delhi.

Parliament street, mandir marg, tilak marg, chanakya puri, tuglak road, hauz khas, malviya nagar, mahrauli, defence colony, lodhi colony, kotla mubarakpur, lajpat nagar, sriniwaspuri, hazarat nizamuddin, greater kailash, chittaranjan park,

west

bunkar vihar complex (weavers complex),
    nand nagri, delhi.

Seelampur, gokalpuri, bhajanpura, welcome colony, new usmanpur, khajuri khas, dilshad garden, maansarover park, seemapuri, nand nagari, and any other police station which may be created in future.

north-west

convenient shopping centre, block-c,
    pocket-c, shalimar bagh, delhi.

Sultanpuri,mangolpuri kanjahanwala, ashok vihar, saraswati vihar, keshav puram shalimar bagh, jahangir puri, rohini, narela, samalpur badli, alipur, mukherjee nagar, adarsh nagar, model town, bawana, parshant vihar, and any other police station which may be created in future.

new delhi

barracks,

kasturba @@@@hi marg, new delhi

connaught place

south-west

local shopping centre,

sheikh sarai,
    phase-ii, delhi.

Vasant vihar, vasant kunj, r.k.puram, sarojni nagar, vinay nagar, delhi cantt., dabri, naraina, mayapuri, inderpuri, najafgarh, jaffarpur kalan, dwarka, kapashera, ambedkar nagar, greater kailash, sarita vihar & okhla

central

mezannine floor,
    isbt, kashmere gate, delhi

chandni mahal, jama masjid, hauz quasi, i.p. Estate, pahar ganj, d.b.g. Road, nabi karim, karol bagh, prasad nagar, rajinder nagar.

east

convenient shopping centre,
    saini enclave, delhi.

Kalyanpuri, mandwali parsh bazar, ashok nagar, mayur vihar, trilokpuri, vivek vihar, anand vihar, preet vihar, shakarpur, @@@@hi nagar, krishna nagar, geeta colony and any other police station which may be creating in future.

south - ii

c-22 & 23,
    udyog sadan,
    qutub institutional area,
    behind qutub hotel, mehrauli, delhi.

Chitranjan park, ambedkar nagar, kalkaji, badarpur, new friends colony, sanjom vihar

Default Mobile Hand set Problem

I bought my Mobile Model `M 5252` Spice on date 23-Aug-2009 After some days i noticed that the Battery Not Chraing & LED is not on of Switch off Mode.
    After 3 Months time started Charging & LED Problem, First i went to shop CEEL COM Malvia Nagar Market and they directed me to SPICE Service Centre and said that we do not provide Post sale Services When i went to SPICE Service Center (K-32 Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi) they told me that there is some hardware Problem & Keep the my phone and say After 15 Days from Summtied Days (12-Nov-09) but till now i have not get my phone , when i asked for my phone they provide me date & when i contact again then give me another date .
    So please help me to receiving Back my Phone

Lalit Kumar

Pradeep Kumar Jain is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2009

Default Harrasment.

I am Pradeep Kumar Jainr. This is to report that I am receiving calls from the local ICICI call center in Delhi where my number has been distributed and the bank's irresponsible customer care executives are calling me everyday since 9th of this month trying to contact some Mr. Mulchand Jain . I have clearly said this is not Mr. Mulchand number and kindly rectify your records . The calls start at09.53 AM in the morning and go on till 04.26PM . You can trace all calls made to my number given below and see the details. The calls seem to be made through automated calling and some times ICICI Bank also give miss calls. After three bells the ring goes off. This is being continuously done to my mobile number which is being attended by my wife. The customer care executives are extremely rude, not willing to listen to the customer.The calls are being made from the following numbers:

+9114141270100,+911413929700,+911414142100,+911413 076,+911124366,+0413929300.

Looking at the numbers you can make an idea about the number of calls I have
    recieved. I have been complaining to the executives, everytime they say sorry never
    to call up again, but within half an hour of the call being disconnected another
    executive calls up.

Today 17 Decemberr, 2009, the calls have started at 10.27 AM in the morning. Till now I
    have received 4 calls again for the same numbers. All calls are being made in
    intervals of half an hour. I want you to look into the matter at the earliest as I am being harrased by the bank.

Pradeep Kumar Jainr
    +91 9868144830

mithilesh004 Guest

Default for wrong bid 20.com

Hi team,

I would like to inform u i was looking bid 20.com they was showing only rs 161 rs after that i had perchage his product that he was say his charge rs. 13,999 for nokia 5800
    i request u plz take an action ...
    this is apic oc bid 20.com..

mithilsh kumar

Default creaditcard

hai
    i am ram gopal sharma
    vapi ( gujrat)

dear sir

i had used icici bank credit card ,used only rs 1966.07, bank did not send any statement and when i approched for payment then they are asking rs 400.00 as panelty for payment delay by 11 days ( i should pay on or before 5th jan & i paid on 16th jan )
    i wanted to know whther this is correct or as per norms decided by our govt and rbi or bank can charge whatever they think suitable ,
    is this not a cheating to customer ?

actuely this message to consumer court vapi / surat / ahmedabad , but i dont have address hence posted .
    pl comment

ramgopalsharma
    vapi( gujrat)

Default Hot spot mobile shop cheated their customer

MIS-PRESENTATION / Mental Harrasment.

I have went to purchase a mobile from HOT SPOT , Ramesh Nagar Market, New Delhi - 15.

I have asked for the Nokia mobile as i was using nokia from the starting. But they forced me to buy Motorola handset and i denaied them. but again and again they showed me high features & strongly made me to use the product at one and if i am not satisfied , they can exchange. And as i was their regular customer they took the opportunity of good faith and trapped me.

I once took the handset and paid them INR 12000/- in cash. Later when i showed my freinds that i have got new cell phone than i came to know that Motorola zn5 has a exixting worth of INR 4000 to 5000/- as dealers are pushing their stock at anyprice.

And then i went back to the HOT SPOT & requested them to take back the mobile & gave me another one but they straightly refused & told me they cant. I went again & told them i will now take another way but they still refused to take it back. Instead i requested them to gave me any cheaper/costly mobile i will pay the difference ammount but they denaid again & again.

Also i came to know that the Motorola brand has been closein their service centres & the mobile that has been given to me is also out of gurantee.

My request is to charge the penelty to shop-keeper & sales person on basis of mis-presentation of outdated product, false committment & features (like they told me that the battery back up is very good but its just 3-4hrs on normal usage), taking benefit of a faithfull customer.

Davinder anand
    +91 9873399331

Default COMPLAINT reg mcd @karol bagh- v v disgusting service levels

Dear Sir/ ma'am

I wish to lodge a complaint against McDonalds Karol Bagh outlet for ruining my experience causing me great mental pain n distress and thus causing me a severe headache and making me feel humiliated.

On 27/jan/2010, i went to McD's karol bagh outlet (padam singh road) to have my favourite veg mcpuff pizza roll n iced tea. I placed the order for the same to one Ms Asha, who seemed to be more intent on taking the order only without taking the trouble of seeing whether the customer is getting what he orders or not.

Any how, i was asked to pay Rs 105/- and thinking that this would be another scheme for a value meal, i paid her Rs 110, but still she rudely asked me to give me exact change. When I said , that i was not carrying any, she made a face and gave me the 5 rs.

There was a lot of noise, with both customers and servers shouting about and this caused me to have a headache. Asha, shouted to one Amardeep (who i realised was the one standing next to her) and banged the bill receipt on the counter, and ordered amardeep to serve me . he in turn shouted back at her and handed out a packet to one of the customer -thrusting it in his hands - which i saw was a small boy who almost fell back.

After standing there for full 5 minutes, i was asked by Amardeep , what is my order. I replied that the order has been given to the lady at the counter. She gave me a very strange look as if almost cursing me and moved on to another customer. In the meanwhile another customer who was waiting even before me complained that she had not received her order. When she complained, her order was immediately given and i heard her remark "very poor service".

I also started looking for my order amongst the bills lying in front of me and realised that it was not there.

When i pointed this out to Asha, she picked up one and said "this is yours, one veg value meal and one iced tea". I said that i had ordered for mcpuff pizza roll. Amardeep at this point came up and in a very intimidating tone asked me "this is your order isn't it?".

I felt very offended and asked for the complaint book. Then Mr Amardeep told me to go upstairs n get it.(!!!!???) When I insisted that the book be given at the counter, he very loudly screamed in my face that "we have not refused it have we?".

At this point I asked to see that manager who was called.

Even he was reluctant to give me the complaint book. ( By the way , he did not greet me even). When i insisted that I wanted to write in the book, he told Amardeep to give it to me, and i was given a tattered,dusty blue colored book from behind the counter. (How did that come from behind the counter, if it was supposed to be upstairs?).

I wrote my complaint ( number 000425/6) and asked for a copy with the recieving of it , i was flatly refused by the manager Manish and Amardeep both- saying that at Mcd's we dont give recieving.

I believe, that as a paying customer i have a right to lodge a complaint if i feel that the services are not to my expectation and that I should be getting an acknowledgement of the same from the service provider .

I returned the food and went to thenearby pizza hut, even if i had to pay more for it. I was disgusted by Mcd's lack of service and impoliteness of its staff. I think you have started to to take us customers for granted.

This entire episode left a very very bad taste in my mouth (pun unintended) and a severe headache to me.

Kindly explain as to why I should not take the legal way to get a suitable redressal.

Warm Regards

-Ashish Kapur

Unhappy Personal Loan from ABN AMRO Bank a/c no: 9185625

I took a PL of 1.5 Lacs in 2003 and invested it in business.However I incurred heavy losses and had to close it.
    I was not in a position to pay back EMI's. ABN Amro collection agents then started calling and harrassing me till late night (9pm).
    I met one of the officials of ABN AMRO and opted for amicable solution of EMI of 5000/- to repay the loan as my intention was clear.
    To my surprise the bank officer insisted on taking cash/cheque of not less than 25,000/- per month.
    I explained them my situation and he agrred to take cheque of 5K and I started repaying my loan even after I had no money.
    After few months, the collecting officer started visiting my house frequently asking for lumpsum amount to close the loan asap.
    He even asked me pay him some cash so that he can get the settlement done.

I paid him 15K and he agreed the full and final letter of settlement will reach my house in 7 days.
    he switched off his cellphone and called me after 2months stating that he had left the job with ABN AMRO Bank.

NOW, after so many years, I yesterday got call from ABN AMRO executive that PL amount of 2.25L is outstanding on me.

PLEASE HELP...........An aggrieved citizen

pasricha Guest

Default refund fees

hello sir, last year i wanted to take admission in a collage.the reg. fees of that collage was rs.10000. before regresting the amount i clearly told them that i could not take admission without sanaction my education loan. but due to some problem my loan couldnot sanctioned. now they are denying to payback my money.Is there any solution of it.please help me.
    kvivekrana likes this.

Default indian airline refused to board the airplane on confirmed airline ticket

This happened on 19th nov. 2010....My husbands airticket was booked from delhi to kolkata via makemytrip.com and confirmed booking id of makemytrip.com is NF 251191081705...when i went to airport the booking was declared cancelled by indian airlines...already payment is made by my credit card and i had to book the new ticket on the same flight which costed more than rs.8,000/-.
    On contacting make my trip they said that the ticket is confirmed and i was late to airport for flight of 5o clock..if i was late then how could i boarded the same flight by getting ticket at full amount....

tell me what has to be done...i paid to make my trip and dint get to board the flight....there is some where wrong....

Cdr. ajit Singh Sethi
    Indian Navy

Default Complaint against fraud done by Naaptol.com

I am Prateek Chaudhary, I ordered a Camcorder (TLC DV 5552 12MP Digital Camcorder ) from Naaptol.com on 1st Sept.2010, and I received that camcorder on 6th Sept.2010 by Naaptol.com through Aramex Courier Services, which is the autherized delivery service of Naaptol.com. The payment of Rs.4200/- (Cash) was made by me on delivery of the above said product, to the delivery boy of the Aramex Couriers. After reading the manual of the product,I started to take photographs from the camcorder, and I realized that the result of the Camcorder was good at outdoor shooting but it's result of indoor shooting was very poor and later I came to know that the resolution of the camcorder was low and it was not 12MP(Mega Picxel) as it was wriiten on the camcorder. I registered complaint against the faulty camcorder to Customer call centre of Naaptol.com ,and the CCE suggested me to send the camcorder back to them through Blue Dart Courier Service. I sent the camcorder on 10th sept.2010 through Blue Dart Courier and Naaptol received that camcorder on 13th Sept.2010, I was in touch with Naaptol since I received the product and later they told me that they have received the camcorder and I should wait for next 10 working days to get new replaced camcorder. I waited more than 10 days and then I called in customer call centre of Naaptol and they again told me to wait for next 5 days and after 5 days they asked me to wait another 5 days this proccess of waiting was kept continued to till date but I did not received the camcorder. Lastly the CCE of Naaptol.com told me that, as per the status shown in Track Records the camcorder was received by me on 14th Sept. 2010. which is a fraud because I did not receve the camcorder. This fraud might have done eighter by the Naaptol.com or the Aramex Couriers , now both the companies have harassed me a lot but no one takes the action towards the problem so that I can get the camcorder again. Now I want to register my complaint in consumer court, against Naaptol and Aramex to retain the Camcorder or the amount of Rs. 4200/- must be refund to me as earlier as possible.

Prateek Chaoudhary
    Order No. 718090
    Product : TCL DV 552 12 MP Digital Camcorder
    Add : 193 A, Raj Nagar Part -II ,Palam Colony, New Dehi 110045

Default Credit Card Dispute SBI Credit Card

I was using a SBI Credit Card till June 2007, and in June I paid Rs.800/- agains the total outstanding balance of Rs.731.87/- thus overpaying Rs.68.13. In Aug 2007, they have billed me Rs.3,587/- for some SBI Life insurance plan with out my concent and requisition. After seeing the statement, I called the Customer Service and informed them to cancell this as I don't want to have it and instructed them to cancell the same card via email for whcih they confirmed that the card is cancelled. After that every now and then they are calling and harrassing me for payment. In Mar 2008, they have sent a legal notice to me throght Lawers Inc. for which I have replied to them with all the statement copies & documents stating clearly that there is no payment pending from my side and there was no reply form them or from SBI Credit Card Division. Meanwhile I used to get telephone calls for payment which I informed them clearly I owe nothing to them. Again in Augus, 2010 I received a legal notice asking to make a payment of Rs. 16,587.19/- from R. Narayanan & Associates, threatening they will initiate civil & legal procedings againt me. I have sent a reply to them with all the facts and figures along with statement copies. After that they also didn't reply or given any assurance as to settling this issue. Now after some years they will send legal notice through some other advocates.

I am being harrassed for making payment for which they have not issued a policy document or having a concent from me.

Can anybody help me in this. There are lot of other cases like this in India.

Thomas

Default household items not delivered

Sir ,

I have sent my household goods (TV,Computer etc.) from a courier company named Cross cargo Packers and Movers and it has been three months and still now they have not delivered my goods.When asked they always tell that they will deliver it very soon and now they are not responding to my calls.I am in very much in mental depression and I don not know what to do.

name of the company- Cross cargo packers and movers
    address - #483/49A, Old Seemapuri Road,

regards,

Hirendra Nath Deka
    09903319148

sanjay wadhwa Guest

Default Regarding harrasement by nokia care, karol bagh

I went to nokia care center, karol bagh to show my phone as the screen was not appearing properly, so the executive told me that there is a software problem or display problem, so the executive told me to come after 15 days as there was a shortage for display of nokia-5233.. then again i went to the same, and then also the same reply was there.. Then i called up the manager of the center, he told me to come on 6th of january 2011 at 11 am, then today when i went to the center.. firstly the same reply was given by him, then i argued with them then they were ready to solve my problem.. the guy took my phone and he opened it up and then he said the same could not be repaired in guarantee norms as the problem is due to moisture in display.. I bring to your notice that before 1 month i kept my phone at night in proper working condition, and the next day when i woked up i saw that there was no display in my phone.. Please take this matter to the authority and arrange to get my problem solved, as soon as possible..

Sanjay wadhwa
    mob no- 9810543005

Default Complaint against fraud done by Tikona Digital Network pvt. ltd.

Sir my name is Anoop sharma and I would like to inform you that I wanted an Internet connection to carry my study.On 16 October one person of tikona company met me and he suggested me to took the connection of Tikona company and he said me to filled up a form then I filled up a form after that He took Rs.2260 from me and promise me for connection,after 4 days 2 engineers came to me and after checked their devices told me that there was no possibility to establish a connection then next day I told the field manager Piyush Kumar of this company Than he told me within 45 days we will return your money but sir now becoming 90 days.So many times I called him and talk with them also with chief of that branch,every time they gave me the date but till I have no my money return back. Sir I am a student and my parent give me the only fix money after this I can't afford any other connection due to lack of money so sir call me and suggest me that how we take action against them.

Anoop Sharma