Thread: IRCTC Customer Care

Default IRCTC Customer Care

Name:  irctc yogender.jpg

IRCTC Customer Care

: Customer Care No. 011-39340000
    : Chennai Customer Care No. 044-25300000 ✆ : 011-23345400 (Fax)

For Railway tickets booked through IRCTC

For Mumbai Suburban Season tickets : seasontickets@irctc.co.in

Registered Office / Corporate Office :
    Address : Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd.,
    9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building,
    16, Parliament Street, New Delhi 110001.

: 011-23311263/23311264
    : 011-23311259 (Fax)
    aishwaryavasu likes this.

ChitraMo Guest

Question Amount not debited.

Good evening to everyone.

On 18-Apr-2013 i planed to book ticket on aug 11-2013 from coimbatore to chennai in cheran express. While booking it displays error message. but The amount was debited from my sbi account. The statement was like this POS PRCH POS 310846183634 IRCTC. Till now the amount was not credited to my account. What is the reason for this.. Take a complaint.Before three months itself the date is in open status, but amount is not credited.
    adityaplwl7 likes this.

ksantanu is offline Junior Member
    May 2013

Default My Confirmed Train ticket has been cancelled by IRCTC- Please help- PNR - 2816950691

This is SANTANU KUNDU had purchased a train ticket through IRCTC.CO.IN on 9th April for Haridwar to Howrah ,Journey Date 21-Jun-2013.PNR Number- 2816950691 . This ticket was with WL 16 and WL 17.Yesterday on 7th May 2013 at 15:00 I got one SMS in my cell that my ticket has been cancelled and the amount will be refunded to my bank acount.
    Now my question is as I did not cancel my confirmed tickt so how IRCTC can cancel my train ticket without knowing me.s I have already planned for a tour with my family.Who will be responsible for that.I has emaild , called them but thay are informing that I had cancelled the ticket.
    The false point are as below:
    1. If I will cancell my ticket I will get Email,but in my email INBOX there is no Email came.
    2. In History status should be Cancelled but Its showing as Delivered.While I am clicking on that PNR its showing that Ticket with CANCEL status.
    I need Justice.Please help me.I don't want to cancel my trip.Its my expectation from your team.Please help me.Assist me what I need to do.
    My contact Numbe ris- +91-8017596681.I am from Kolkata.

SANTANU KUNDU
    kundu.santanu2003@gmail.com

HUMAN19747 Guest

Default Subhayatra log in id

Please allot me a new subha yatra id and password, since this has not been opening.

Default tdr amount

Pnr-4802244455
    I filed tdr on 24th april.
    Detail about ticket.
    1-malti Srivastava
    2-anupriya Srivastava
    At the time of charting status was malti-RAC 3
    anupriya-WL 1
    So both the pasenger did not travel.

i got refund for only one passenger.

RC AGRAWAL is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2013

Default Wrongful reusal of tdr refunds pnr no. 4249891465 dt. 18.03.2013

R/sir,

i had filed tdr refund on 19.03.2013 ,for my journey from mdu to ms, totally not undertaken as the pnr was having partially confirmed and waitlisted status.

Irctc tdr status shows as 'no' remarks on chart,hence refund is regretted.

It is simply not acceptable as tte might have alloted confirmed berth,out of thr pnr,to someone taking money. Please check up which pnr was used for the journey frm mdu to ms on 18.03.2013.

It is riduculous that even waitlisted tickets amount has not been frfunded out of the pnr.

It has given me mental shock and tortured like anything.

I claim of rs. 50000.00 for mental torture for wronful rejection of the tdr refunds even after my mail on care@irctc.co.in
    and legitimate refund of the tdr and also departmental action against the tte for not making entry in chart about my pnr not used by whole group.

Anticipating fast action.

Rc agrawal

RC AGRAWAL is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2013

D/sir, please respond about my complaint earliest, rc agrawal 09445861643

Dr Saurav Guest

Question TDR filed 7 months back still not getiing refund

I am frustrated with Indian Railway .I had booked ticket for my relative which was cancelled due to partial reservation before train left from the station on same day.Since IRCTC system not allowing direct ticket cancellation (even train was not reached station as almost 12 hrs to reach ) I had to file TDR .After 7 months I am not getting refund .Already exchanged many email with customer care ,telephoned to provided number 03612737123 by customer care. Please find my details and help me .Should I approach to consumer court ?

PNR Number: 8208163802 Ticket Type: eticket Transaction ID: 0597105491
    Booked On: 24-11-2012 Class: 3A Internet Service Charge: Rs 20.0
    Date Of Journey: 30/11/2012 Railway Zone: NF Bank: ICICI
    Total: Rs 4886.0 Train No: 15635 Ticket Charge: Rs 4866.00
    From Station: RAJKOT JN(RJT) Quota: General To Station: RANGIYA JN(RNY)

saran194 Guest

my ammount has been debited and ticket has been not booked please take charge

Guys...for government authority issues, you can approach Public Grievances portal @ pgportal.gov.in ... Govt public relations department will act upon the complaints.

Default reply to one of my complaint, 4 reminders sent by one dept to another and still no result

Dear Customer, Sorry for the inconvenience.Kindly note that your refund case of PNR No.8207958849 has been forwarded to CCM/WR Railway on 13-Feb-2013 .We have already issued Reminders on 01-Apr-2013 and 07-Jun-2013 and 09-May-2013 to concerned railway to chase up the case.But despite reminders refund is yet to be received from the concerned railway.Now we have sent another reminder on 9-July-2013 with all the papers pertaining to your refund case to concerned railway to chase up the cases. As soon as refund, if any, received it will be credited to your card account.
    With regards,
    TDR TEAM
    ___________

jayantasaha Guest

Default IRCTC TDR refund not received even after 4 months

I had filed a TDR against PNR No.6712370710 on 25-Mar-2013.
    Almost 4 months passed away. But I haven't received the refund yet. Contacted customer care many times. But no help.
    As per them 'indly note that your refund case of PNR No. 6712370710 has been forwarded to CCM/Eastern Railway on dt. 01-apr-2013. Refund yet not received from concerned railway.'

Could you please look into this & help me to get the refund.

litumaharana Guest

Default not recived my

sir / madam
    . please send my irctc password in my email: litumaharana123@gmail.com
    i received mobile verification coad in my mobile no, plz send it my password
    thank you.
    litumaharana

sonushiv Guest

Default card no 333411620185 deepak

dear sir 20/08/2013 IRCTC 5185609514D50534 0.00 767.47

subhashis mahata Guest

Default no refund for tdr filing

Dear Sir/ Madam
    I am attaching the last mail from my end to IRCTC against which I did not receive any reply. Before this mail there was a series of mails from both side and ultimately after giving the proof of travelling passenger stayed at bhubaneswar on 18/06/2013 there is no response from irctc, where they need any clarification or anything. I am mailing this to consumer court with lot of expectation, may be the amount is very less I need the justification.

regards,

Subhashis Mahata

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is with reference to the trailing mail of 10 th July2013. Please find attached herewith the proof of concerned persons presence in bhubaneswar from bank account details. 2 nos. of files are attached:
    1. Name of account holder or travelling person name
    2. bank statement for verification of transaction on 18/06/2013 at bhubaneswar.

Alternative tickets are already mailed for the date on 19/06/2013.

For your reminder
    1. PNR no. 6616041532 for which the passenger did not travelled and tdr filed.
    2. PNR no. 6616119035 for the same passenger travelled from same destination to source on 19/06/2013.

Sorry for responding too late as I was away from the city for official purpose. Refund is not my ultimate purpose, my ultimate purpose is to proof my self correct and for that I can take the issue to any level. Please feel free for any clarification, since the there no edivence of bank statement relating to the account holder. I can get it attested from the banker the satement belong to the concern person.

regards,