Thread: IRCTC Customer Care

gopasuji98 Guest

Default The irctc website is working very slowly

Dear irctc members,

the website is working very slowly and make sure that the website should be work properly with out fail. So please take neccessary action againast this complaint

Vinay Maidur Guest

Default TDR Filed Issue

I have filed TDR for PNR No:4352976456 and booked date is 10th Sep 2013 from Ranibennur to Bangalore in SBC-UBL Fast Pass, in which train I have not traveled on that date & time from that train and even I have filed TDR in between 5'o clock to 7'o clock in the evening.

But now I have got mail from this address: tdrprocess@irctc.co.in and tells this reason - "we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Railways through their letter no : MSW170913V18893 and the reason being : 'As per chart, passenger has traveled' ".

But I have traveled from Ranibennur to Yesvantpur on 11th Sep 2013 midnight in Golgumbaz Exp and my PNR No: 8716446317 and I have booked this ticket @ Ranibennur Railway Station on 11th Sep 2013 in Tatkal Quota.

Please consider this issue and resolve as soon as possible.

Vinay Maidur

To: "care@irctc.co.in" <care@irctc.co.in>
    Sent: Monday, 2 July 2012 10:08 PM
    Subject: TDR REFUND

Dear SIR

TDR FILLED ON 29.05,12 , AGAINST PNR NO 4552608062 , AL MOST ONE MONTH COMPLETED TILL DATE TDR NOT REFUND

PLEASE STEELED THE TICKET AMOUNT

REGARDS

PL MUTHUKARUPPAN

---- Forwarded Message -----
    From: pl muthukaruppan <plmuthukp@yahoo.com>
    To: TDR <tdrprocess@irctc.co.in>
    Sent: Tuesday, 29 January 2013 1:51 PM
    Subject: Re: TDR REFUND AGAINST PNR NO 4552608062 /MORLY/E/2012/06069

AS PER DISCUSSION WITH NFR COMMERCIAL REFUND SECTION PERSON (9957550968) , HE HAS TOLD ME YOU ARE TRAVELED IN

THE TDR FILLED DATE 29.05.12 & REGRETTED FROM IRCTC, PL FIND ENCLOSED THE FLIGHT TICKET OF MAY 28 ,

2012 TRAVELED BY ME , I AM REACHING AT GUWAHATI AT 6.00PM HOW I TRAVELED ON 29 .05.12 , BY MORNING TRAIN

PL KINDLY PROOF THE TRAVELED PERSON IN WHICH ID PROOF

REGARDS

PL.MUTHUKARUPPAN

09706070171/09687678176

Manmohan Sharma Guest

Default Subject of Complaint :TDR Filed not Refunded after 3 months.

I have booked a ticket on 17/06/2013 through IRCTC and due to disaster in Uttarakhand the train was cancelled. I filed the TDR on Dated: 19/06/2013, and till date I haven’t got any refund. Following are the details.

Transaction Details:
    PNR Number: 2719482687
    Transaction ID: 0704860567
    Booked On: 17-6-2013
    Date Of Journey: 18/6/2013
    Railway Zone: ER
    From Station: AMBALA CANT JN(UMB)
    Quota: Tatkal
    To Station: MORADABAD(MB)
    Amount Total: Rs 2317.47

TDR Details:
    Reason For TDR: Train Cancelled.
    Reference No: ekt2013061908025036
    TDR Zone: ER
    TDR Filing Date: 19-Jun-2013
    Refund Status: Refund under Process
    Refund Date: Not Available

Kindly advise.

Manmohan Sharma
    MANMOHAN.NTL@GMAIL.COM

Unhappy rail ticket not booked but payment has been deducted at irctc site

hii
    I have booked the rail tickets at irctc site. It wasn't booked but the payments have been deducted from my SBI account and it has not been received yet and showing settlement failed in irctc account. when I will get my money back?.

The details about those tickets are following as :

transaction id - 0752497085, Amritsar exp (13049), booking date 8/09/13 - from CH to LDH, Money= 236 Rs/-

transaction id - 0748528252, Jaliawala B EXP.(18104), booking date 2/09/13 - from LDH to MB, Money= 421 Rs/-

transaction id - 0748525989, Jaliawala B EXP.(18104), booking date 2/09/13 - from LDH to MB, Money= 421 Rs/

Jyoti sharma
    E mail. doll.mpc8@gmail.com

Default ticket not booked but payment has been deducted and has not recieved yet.

Jyoti
    E mail. doll.mpc8gmail.com

Question Why IRCTC not refunding back the Tatkal Cancelled ticket even before 32hrs?

I spandana jampana booked ticket from Secunderabad to Rajahmundry on 16th October

I cancelled the ticket because either my elderly parents dint get lower berth whose ages are 69,61

This is the PNR status After 15min of booking:

Status Report
    S# Booking Status Current Status
    1 S2 , 51 Can/Mod
    2 S2 , 53 Can/Mod

I want my money back because even IRCTC wont get lost of my cancellation as Waiting List (WL) people Will get the confirm berth tickets
    so,What the issue raising by IRCTC in not refunding the cancelled tickets

v40ajitha Guest

Default Reactivation of my irctc User-ID

Kindly re activate this user ID v40ajitha for railway ticket booking. This is the second time my iD has been blocked by irctc. When it was blocked for the t1st time, irctc message stated that my E-mail ID has many junk mails. Then I updated my profile with another E-mail ID about one & half year back. In the month of Aug. 2013 I had reserved a train ticket too. Now, again my ID has been blocked, stating that my profile is incomplete. Again I tried to update my profile. Every time I am receiving the message that my mob. No. is already registered. When I contacted customer care, I was told that a particular E-mail ID can be registered with only one mobile No. or if I want to activate the ID, need to change my mobile No. and this is company's rule. This is not justified. Either cancel my earlier registration , sothat I can register with a new one. or activate my present iD

Default Change in gender

I Abhishek Jain has booked ticket online with pnr no.2613038826 . I want to change the gender of one of my passanger from male to female . I had approach to the PRS and Station Master About this but they refused to Change any of the details . As mentioned in irctc website

Change of boarding station & change in name of E-Ticket passenger :-
    For getting these facilities, customer can now approach the nearest Railway Reservation Office with ‘Electronic Reservation Slip’ print out and photo identity proof in original of one of the passenger traveling in the ticket at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure of train as per extant Railway rules.
    Please note that reservation offices can change ‘Boarding Station’ & ‘Passenger Name’ against a request from the passenger as per extant railway rules applicable to other face to face counter booked tickets .
    Facility in the name change of passenger holding confirmed e-reservation has been permitted as per extant Railway rules noted as under:-
    a. Where the passenger makes a request in writing 24 hours before the scheduled departure of train to the nearest Railway Reservation office. It can be transferred to an-other member of his family, meaning, Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Son, Daughter, Husband and Wife. He should bring the ‘Electronic Reservation Slip’ print out along with photo identity card proof in original & a proof for blood relation desired to be changed .

b. Where the passenger is a Government Servant proceeding on duty and appropriate authority, makes a request in writing 24 hours before the scheduled departure of train.

Such request will be granted once only.

They are not accepting my request so sir please let me know how should I Approach.

Please help me as soon as possible

hjpatel68@gmail.com Guest

Default refund back from my wallet to my bank account against cancelletion my shoping order

respected sir

i order booked samsung galaxy young s 6312 @ 7940/ from shop irctc.my order not proceed in between i see another site flipcart same mobile available @5499/ so i ordered this and delivered two day cash on delivery so i cancelled my order on shop irctc. irctc shop refunded my amount in wallet.i send mail to shop@irctc.co.in to send refund in my bank account but i got answer you use your wallet amount only further bying this is not justic because my wallet amount entered from using debit card from my bank not promotional scheme balance so i requesting to refund my wallet balance in back my bank account.i dont to further bying from irctc because irctc processing time is longer & price is higher from other side subject to my order study.so please needfull to refund to my subject.

hasmukh.j. patel
    +919974066705

Default Amount not refunded

I have booked ticket on 8th oct 2013 for journey on 14th oct2013 My PNR number was 2514168200 train no 02816 from New delhi to bhubaneswar the train was cancelled on 14th oct 2013 but the amount (Rs 4087) was n ot refunded in my account kindly look into the matter

Bhagwan Rao
    bhagwan.rao@maxhealthcare.com

Gopal Nair Guest

Angry Site Unavailable

When every I try to login to irctc.co.in after 10 it does not allow to login. Even today I tried to login to this site to book a tatkal ticket but the site did not open and said that site is unavailable. I the site was fully functional befoe 10. It is all because of tatkal that this site is stopped. I ITCTC does not want people to use this site then please remove it .Worst site for Ticket booking. Even now It is 10:30 and still the site is down.

This is regarding Filed TDR showing Regretted Status

LIST OF TICKETS

S# Select Transaction Id. PNR Number. TDR Entry Date Status
    1 0722423453 2449357967 22-Jul-2013 Regreted

For above ticket i have to travel from Vijayawada to Chennai.
    But on that date of Journey Train Delay more than 10 hours.

I have entered TDR for my ticket.
    I have filled up with reason- passenger not traveled.

Could you please let us know why its Regreted...?
    Because which reason its Regreted...!? we did not get any information how they treated this case..?

Could you please elaborate this how this TDR gone to regret...

Venu Gopal

Default Tdr refund process of irctc

I booked a ticket from bagalkot to yesvantpur PNR NO:2350993530 in yesvantpur garib rath special train no:06512 and the travelling date was 26/9/2013.The train was more then 10 hours late and i didnot travelled by that train that day.I filed a TDR before the arrival of this train in my departure station.1 month after filing TDR i got a mail from irctc that my TDR process has been regreted.I dont know what is the reason for this.I have to be refunded an amount of rs.585 for this ticket.So please look into this matter.

Train Number:- 06512
    Dart of Journery:- 26/9/2013
    Transaction ID: 0762873964

Shrawan kumar
    email id: kumarshrawan72@gmail.com
    Mobile no:09538363043

Dattaram namdev chavan Guest

The details about those tickets are following as :

transaction id - 330914742700, koyna exp (11030), booking date 5/11/13 - from bhilvadi to thane, Money= 166 Rs/-

d n chavan