Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: IRCTC Customer Care

bengiamamu Guest

Default new registration problem with ID [IRCTC #1573341

Dear Sir/Madam
    I have not recieved my password for account bearing user ID -bengiamamu and mobile verifycation code-bqf556 though it was registered on 11/06/15.
    As reregistration with a same mobile number is not accepted what should I must do for registration in IRTC.
    kindly do look forward for this problem.

PONNUI71 Guest

Angry Cancelled train's ticket charge is not yet refunded

We booked an e-ticket from my id 'ponnui71' on 9th arril 2015.
    Train no- 22656(nzm trivandrum sf express)
    book ticket from nzm to ers
    date of journey - 29th may 2015
    pnr no - 2846962002
    transaction id 100000209880553
    but the train was cancelled.but the ticket charge is not yet refunded.
    So please refunded that amount

teja071192 Guest

Default update email id

sir my mail id is tejakrishna598@yahoo.com user id is teja071192 i forget password you send a verification code to 9989799423 but my mail id is not working right now so send a email to tejakrisha598@yahoo.in
    MY PEROFILE DETAILS:
    NAME: V.KRISHNA TEJA
    ADDRESS: D.NO;38-1-7, VALLABHAI STREET,CINEMA ROAD, KAKINADA,EAST GODAVARI DISTRICT, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA,533001.
    DATE OF BIRTH: 07.04.1992
    MOBILE NUMBER: 9989799423
    please reset password is send to tejakrishna598@yahoo.in
    my irctc id is [IRCTC #1680961] check details and send a reset password to my mail its really important to me change password then i cancel my ticket today
    Show original message

punitaudic Guest

Default misbehave by TT RC gurjar HQ gangapur

Im travelling in mewar express right now.and R.C gurjar is name of TT who misbehaved with me.
    Im in coach no s3 seat number 24.TT has given seats to 3 people who dont have reservation in any coach.and when i tried to stop him form doing such thing.he abused me.and told me that i will do it and prima minister of india also can not do any thing of mine.
    Please revert to this report soon.as they 3 people can be any one .terorisits also.

vaas_250 Guest

Default unable to logging my account

WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN MY ACCOUNT I CAN'T ACCESS MY ACCOUNT DUE TO WRONG PASSWORD AFTER I TRY TO RESET MY PASSWORD I GOT A VERIFICATION CODE IN MY MOBILE, AFTER THAT THERE IS MESSAGE SHOWS THAT YOUR PASSWORD IS EMAILED TO THE REGISTERED E MAIL ID. BUT THE PROBLEM IS I DIDN'T RECEIVED ANY E- MAIL MESSAGES FROM IRCTC YET. PLEASE HELP ME TO RECTIFY THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE MY USER NAME IS vaas_250

With Regards,B.Vasudeva Rao
    Contact details : vaas250@gmail.com

Default No refund/delay more than 6 month after filing TDR

I had purchased a train ticket through IRCTC.CO.IN on 27-Jan-2015 for Pune to Delhi, Journey Date 29-Jan-2015, PNR Number- 4724440943. I filed TDR on 28-Jan-2015 22:34:18 HRS, for my journey from Pune to New Delhi, as my ticket was partially confirmed and waitlisted status. Out of two, only one ticket was confirmed and it was not eligible for travel for two passengers. Almost 6 months passed but I didnít receive the refund. I contacted customer care many times over phone and emails but they suggested me to contact Northern Railway of Indian Railway.

According to their suggestions I contacted Indian Railway on 29 April 2015 in this regard on email cco_ndcr@claims.indianrail.gov.in (Northern Railway), but I didnít get any reply.

Sir, I have no money and mentally disturbed over this Issue. So I claim a sum of Rs. 1 Lakh for mental torture and wrongful delay of the TDR refunds. So I submit that the action should be taken as soon as possible.

Detail about ticket:
    Train No./Name: 17305/NZM LINK EXP
    PNR Number: 4724440943
    Date of Journey: 29-Jan-2015
    From: PUNE JN (PUNE) to H NIZAMUDDIN (NZM)
    Reason For TDR: Party Partially Confirmed/Waitlisted And Waitlisted Passengers Did Not Travel.
    Cancellation ID: 100000032437538
    TDR Zone: NORTHERN RAILWAY (NR)
    Registration No: MNR030215W22648

Yours Sincere
    Md. Ehasan

suvendu22 Guest

Exclamation My IRCTC Account has de-activated.

Sir/ Mam,

My name is Suvendu dutta,i had been created my IRCTC account in 2013. But I didn't use this account for a long time. Thus the account was deactivated. I want to active my account again. Please help me to active my account.My account ID is: suvendu22.
    Your co-ordination may grateful for me.

Thank you.

Default TDR filed but it wrongly rejected

I booked tickets to Mumbai with my family in 02020 NGP-CSTM premium train.
    But the train got late by 27 hours due to rains in Mumbai. So we had to opt for some other options.
    And i filed TDR immediately i came to know abt the late schedule. But my TDR was rejected saying train was running Normal.

So i request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

PNR - 8136769306

Date of Boarding - 20-6-2015 (20.45 pm)

Date of Filing TDR - 20-6-2015 (21:59.54 hrs)

Regn No. BCR260615W22868

madhav7234 Guest

Default Application for e-ticket Refunde

I have reserved a e-ticket as PNR -8735472730, on dated 11/5/15 , I remember you that, my journey train 12187 have cencelled due ti RRI failure at Itarsi jn(ET). In thees reference I have no any refund in my SBI accout . Narendra Madhav Pachmarhi distt Hoshangabad mp. My mob-9691495627 & my regitered email is-madhavnm@gmail.com

Default Bed bugs in pearl city train 02-10-2015

There are bed bugs in our coach B1 25
    Please do proper pest control regarding this because we are unable to sleep during the journey. We have infants who are bitten by these bugs.
    The pest controlling is done by Cebtral wear housing corporation and it shows that the lst pest control was done on 04/05/2015.

Angry Non Refund of TDR by Indian Railway/IRCTC

Dear,

Pls find the below details for TDR that i filled before departure of train, after waiting for refund i send a mail to irctc on dated 09/06/2015 about the status via mail and did regularly followup with IRCTC via mail.

Transaction ID: 100000235026067
    Train No./Name: 04407/DBG DLI SPL
    PNR No 6341093706
    Date of Journey: 20-May-2015
    Date Of Boarding: 20-May-2015
    Date of Booking: 19-May-2015
    From: DARBHANGA JN (DBG)
    To: DELHI (DLI)
    Boarding: DARBHANGA JN (DBG)
    Resv Upto: DELHI (DLI)
    Quota: TATKAL (CK)
    Class: SLEEPER CLASS (SL)
    Ticket Amount: 645.0

Reason For TDR: Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger
    Not Travelled.
    TDR Filing Date: 20-May-2015 16:37:59
    HRS
    TDR Status CR Registered Cancellation ID: 100000048595481.
    TDR Zone: NORTHERN RAILWAY (NR). Registration No: CNR260515W34252.

Hope you can help me out in this case, as i also mentioned in the mail that i didn't traveled and response awaited till now.

Regard,

Waquar hasan
    +91-7209767998

Default Train Delayed by more than 3 Hours but TDR refund amount not received yet

Reason For TDR: Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled.
    TDR Filing Date: 21-Jul-2015 14:12:17 HRS
    TDR Status TDR Entered
    Cancellation ID: 100000058702846
    TDR Zone: KONKAN RAILWAY (KR)
    Transaction ID: 100000266916283
    Train No./Name: 07721/PUSHKARAM SPL
    PNR No 4309715191
    Date of Journey: 21-July-2015
    Quota: GENERAL (GN)
    Class: SLEEPER CLASS (SL)
    Ticket Amount:1520.0
    Ticket Type:E-ticket

i have filed TDR on 21.07.15 before the train departs (train is running more than 3 hrs late) and did not get refund till date. Please update me the status of refund.

Brahmaji TARK
    Mail ID: at@@@@aravikumar@gmail.com

Default TDR filed in march 2015 has not been settled yet.

Hi Sir/Madam,
    I booked a ticket on Jan 14 - 2015 for Journey date 14-Mar-2015.
    I kept waiting for the train on the Boarding station BXR and finally cancelled the ticket and filed TDR next day March 15 - 2015
    I have been seeing the status "CR Registered" for 5 months. Is Railway going to return my money back or not?

Here is the details of my ticket booked through IRCTC website

Transaction ID: 100000153665592
    Train No./Name: 22405/BGP GARIB RATH
    PNR No 6137248149

Reason For TDR: Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled.
    TDR Filing Date: 15-Mar-2015 10:20:18 HRS
    TDR Status CR Registered
    Cancellation ID: 100000038841478
    TDR Zone: NORTHERN RAILWAY (NR)
    Registration No: CNR200315W83728

Mukta Ghosh is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2014

Exclamation Refund against cancellation

Dear sir/mam,
    With due respect I would like to say that the reason is not at all acceptable for not refunding.My train was at 1.30pm on 2nd,2016 Garib rath from Bhagalpiur to Delhi. I had an urgent work so had to reach my destination . I still waited . As per the enquiry the train was supposed to depart at 12am,3rd jan.,2016 as it got late .I went to the station but it was further delayed .It departed at 5am early morning on 3rd Jan instead of 1.30pm,2nd Jan. I cancelled the ticket on 3rd night after reaching the destination . When I waited at the station and the train was delayed more than 16hrs how do you expect me to cancle a day before ? .
    Its no fault on my behalf. It was infact a complete trouble and stress to reach twice at 1.30pm on 2nd jan,2016 and again at 12am,3rd jan.,2016 and seeing the train is still late .It took away our mental peace and created problem for my mother.
    I would kindly request you to accept refund request to the earliest.

Warm regards
    Mukta Ghosh
    25muks2008@gmail.com

[COLOR=#500050][FONT=arial]

"The TDR filed against PNR Number 6446643757 with reason Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled. has been repudiated by the Chief Commercial Manager/Refunds null due to reason null as per the Indian Railways Refund Rules

[COLOR=#000000]TDR filing time :Mon Jan 04 00:23:16 IST 2016 Date of Boarding :

SandeepBarsaiyan is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2014

Default No refund after Train cancellation

I have booked a confirmed train ticket from Raipur to Gwalior , Journey date:22 -02-2016. However, due to Gujjar Agitation, the train got cancelled on the same day. I got Train cancellation SMS from IRCTC . attaching SMS screen shot as well. same i confirmed with 139 they also Confirmed the same for train cancellation.

My PNR is: 6448873949
    Quota: GENERAL (GN)
    Ticket Charge: Rs 6740.0
    Service Charge: Rs 45.8
    Total: Rs 6785.8

Since I was not able to access internet to cancel the ticket for the refund. Due to this, I have not received refund for my ticket, which should be done automatically by IRCTC. I am unable to file TDR for this, due to error stating "Cancellation is Not Allowed as ticket is beyond permissible limit of cancellation".

Now, IRCTC is not replying properly to my emails for the refund of Rs.6740 .0, which is not a small amount for a middle-class common man. They should be clear on the cancellation rules.

If the waitlisted tickets get refunded automatically, why do the end user go through the hassles to cancel the tickets manually for the trains cancelled by Indian Railways ?

Please refund the amount as per the norms as soon as possible and provide clarity on the cancellation rules for such scenarios.

NOTE:
    I have attached a screenshot of the email conversation taken place with the IRCTC Representative.
    In a country of billion people, I am being duped of Rs 6740 not being refunded by IRCTC, imagine the number of people being duped on an average of Rs 500-1000 on daily basis with cases similar to mine.
    I will have to write to multiple forums to get people in limelight about this grave issue.

I have also tried for refund on following numbers
    139 --> they said not their responsibility ,
    138 --> always busy never connect
    1800112511 --> never connected no one pick the call.
    01139340000 -->they said they can not do anything for refund

Sandeep Barsaiyan
    9819864850
    sandeepbarsaiyan@gmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IRCTC Customer Care-mobilesms_screen.jpg   IRCTC Customer Care-emailprint.jpg
    Last edited by SandeepBarsaiyan; 04-06-2016 at 11:58 AM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast