Thread: Sony Customer Care

venkata durga rao p Guest

Post defective in my mobile XPERIA Z

Dear SONY TEAM ,

IAM VENKATA DURGA RAO P AND MY MOBILE NUMBER 9493280827 AND MY MAIL ID: VENKATADURGARAO.P@AXISBANK.COM.

i was purchased a sony xperia z. i connect to CHARGING exactly at 11:35(07/06/2013) xperia z screen breaking with small sound and i was shocked .ur giving this type of product.kindly replace MY MOBILE . i submitted my mobile photos of xperia z send to sony care and sony AutoReply to give me this ref Ticket: 95025602.

BUT SONY TOLD THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT U SHOULD HAVE PAY RS 19000 AND REPAIR THE SCREEN BUT SCREEN WAS BROKEN WITH SMALL WHEN IT WAS PUTTING CHARGING .THAT PHONE PURCHASED IN MARCH 19TH 2013AND IF IT IS PHYSICAL I WILL PAY BUT THAT NOT A PHYSICAL DAMAGE THERE SMIPLE PASSING THE DAYS

ManojHG Guest

Default Xperia J White mobile which automatically restarts frequently

I am ManojHG from Davangere. I bought sony xperia j mobile on 21st march 2013 and i got the problem with the cell like automatically restarting the cell while operating daily. I complained to sony service centre. They said that problem with the mother board sir and we will replace it in 8-10 days. After this i went to collect it. when i observed it nothing was changed. i said nothing is done to my cell how did u say that u have changed. and again they took another 8 days to replace . i don't no wat they have done and still my cell is restarting again and again ....my ticket id:13050801239
    Mobile: 8951885250
    email: manojmanu0225@gmail.com
    I am really very very disappointed form your service. I have many home appliance of Sony and now i feel like i made a big mistake by buying Sony products.

I feel Samsung and their service are best.

I promise, if i do not get any solution then i will publish the same in all social networking sites and will ever encourage any one to buy any sony product and will also file a case at consumer court.

I will take my cell at service center and will crush the same at service center inform of all customers.
    I will appreciate if problem resolved else hell with Sony products.

js03shekhawat@gmail.com Guest

Thumbs up Jogendra singh

[QUOTE=Unregistered;338254]i am using sony xperia GO since the date of purchase i was having speaker problem the sound was to low so i decided to submit in sony service center in Jaipur

i have told them the problem belive me they dont even know the spelling of the name but thats no matter for me they have not start the mobile and said come back after 1 day the after 1 day when i came back they said mother board damage hai aapka phone out of india jayga 7/8 Din may mil jayega when i collected after 7 days but fir bi vo asked me your phone may next week tak aayga and gived me my mobile back really poor service for u sony the guys in the service center is really spoling ur GoodWill in the market really poor service from u sony now what to do how do i fix my mobile are all the service center the same they will have the same goofs plz sony help me but not recived not my phone but mobile no :9587226110

job card no :w113061900545

Default Dust inside your mobile get the mobile formatted a new way to harres customer exclusively by sony

I have Sony wt19i mobile. There is some dust in my mobile front camera and led light. I visited Sony service center to get it cleaned. The executive at Sony service center says that they will format my mobile and get it to stock ROM that is android 2.3. I informed them that there is no software issue in the mobile but they say that they will format if i give it for cleaning to prepare job sheet. Customer care support person some time says that you visit service center they will clean the dust without formatting the mobile but when i visit service center they say that formatting is comparably.

yogesh_7475 Guest

Default Need to replacement of the Handset with all assesorries

Hi, I purchased Sony xpiria ion on 4 July 2013 Ticket no 13071901342 .
    I had normal Airtel simcard so I purchased Micro sim card as per cellphone’s requirement. It takes 3 days to activate the simcard.
    When I inserted that simcard to phone phone is showing “ No sim card “ & also headphones having very less noise level & poor voice quality & this Handset gets very hot unable to hold. To come to conclusion on mobile phone having problem it takes 7 days
    I send it for repair they are unable to solve issue up till now whenever I call them they are not giving me Updates , as my simcard also with them. So I am loosing my business.I almost 5-6 times call customer suppot they just lisen but dosent act on that even servise center not giving updates.
    Why dont they Please give me replacement of this handset as it is Brand New not even used with packing Having lots of issues & resolved my issues .

Thanks & regards
    Yogesh Shende.
    +919765410646

Unregisteredrkrthor Guest

cemra on nhi ho rahy hy

Default Problem with touch in sony ericsson W8

I'm using a sony ericsson W8,which i've purchased on 8.12.11. When i visited the service centre they are demanding Rs 3000/- which is very high. when the phone itself costs 9000,paying 3000 for touch is really high. i request sony to take up the issue and rectify the issue with minimal charges

Default Complaint against sony xperia service centre- Indore

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    This is to bring to your notice the pathetic service experience provided by Sony Xperia service center- Accel Frontline, Indore.
    the chronology of the event occurred are:
    08-07-13; a2z/13-14/N/DL/11393932; purchased sony xperia L online through Indiatimes.com
    being an online purchase, date of invoice & Delivery date are different
    11-07-13; cell delivered at my homeplace

13-07-13; 13071300918- made first complaint of hanging & restarting on charging and on every 10 minute interval ,to your Indore service centre- Accel Frontline; software updated
    15-07-13; Problem still persist; software updated second time, no jobsheet provided, nor did provided DOA even on insisting.
    17-07-13; Problem still not resolved; software updated third time, no jobsheet provided even on asking for it
    21-07-13; Mr ali(centre manager) himself checked the phone & accepted that the problem is with the hardware and thus needs a replacement, asked to submit phone on 23rd No job sheet provided even on asking
    23-07-13; 13072300580; after much discussion the mobile was kept by Mr Ali to provide DOA/ Replacement, promised to provide the replacement in less then 10 days time; abusive language used, no proper response to the query
    29-07-13; 95106260; received mail from support team stating that phone is ready to be delivered; service centre denied to provide the handset, asked to wait for two more days.
    03-07-13; no proper response on DOA, 11th day of submitting my mobile
    Asked to wait for two more days
    05-07-13; still no Replacement? 13th day; he promised to update me, with the status by evening time, no such update received.
    06-07-13; 13072300580; Mr Ali asked to provide two more days, but being fadeup with this regular visits, ever laying & non fulfilling promises of Mr Ali, I asked him to return back my Mobile phone; While discussion he was not ready to commit the availability of phone in two days time nor was he ready to provide the proper solution, tried to fool us by using different false reasons.
    Since the same promise is being made on many odd occasions, I can’t trust him anymore and have to take back my mobile today on 15th day of submitting my phone, he could have easily provided the DOA/Replacement in these 15 days…

is this the way you provide your after sales service to the client ?? is this what you called yourself an great after sales service provider???
    if you can analyse from the events you can easily find-out the way your customers are being handled in Indore, being an single authorized service provider he is misusing his power and is not able to serve properly,
    sorry to say but just through your service provider you had lost your brand values and had put a big question mark on your dignity & your customer delight terms.

Support team, Im expecting an proper response from your side, that too at the earliest. also please make a note I’m no more interested in dealing with your Indore city service provider, requesting you to solve my query without his front-end involvement.

Looking forward to see your response soon

Harsh Shah
    +91-8879423092, +91-8889999142
    Indore (MP)

Default arrow keys not working

My sony laptop its left arrow keys are not working

Umesh.sah2003 is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2013

I bought Sony Vio Laptop @ 40700 from Sony Flagship Store on 28/12/2013. I had Got my Laptop Repaired 3 time in 8 month, including HDD, ODD, LCD, TOUCHPAD, month before there is still problem in LCD & Audio Jack System. The system is Slow as it was before. Engineer comes and after infection they says that they will change the part again.
    I am fed off with the Repairing & Repairing and want to change the Laptop. I had formatted my laptop thrice as per customer care instruction. I do not prefer repair any more only replacement of laptop is what i think the suitable solution because i have been given the DEFECT PRODUCT. I too had Mail to the Service center but no reply has been given yet.
    Model No:-SVE15126CNB

umesh.sah2003@gmail.com

santosh ghadge Guest

Red face Mashwara

Dear Sir.

Mere paas sony ka 5.1 soraund home thiater hai.
    our usme USB Divice lagana chahta hu.
    kya yeh munasib hai

Default complint

URGENT...........

Sony braviya tv Not working.

address.

10, HARSHIT VIHAR
    PH. 3

NEAR MOHBA BAZAR
    RLY. CROSSING

MO.-9826089373

Default SONY xperfia tipo...

i have bought sony xperia tipo a few months ago....now my phone hangs frequently....what is the solution....?

Default service

I have prblm my sony television last 2months pls solve my prblm....

Angry I hate sony product

I have purchase sony vaio laptop last year dec ....
    with in 3 month it started to give so many problems
    like entire system got hang
    i have given to service but again and again problem not get solved

i asked for replacement no response

they oly ask extra time for service

dont purchase any sony product...

1. Sony Ericsson customer care complaint