Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Sony Customer Care

ananthvinay Guest

Angry my SONY Xperia Z3 compact is not water proof from the time I bought....very sad

Pick up the history of issues and my communications with SONY regarding my Xperia Z3 Compact.

Issue1:

First time before I could take my phone into the swimming pool I had dipped in a bucket of water to see if water resistance works. The phone's camera , gps etc stopped working.

When I came to service center the service center person said the liquid indicators are 'red' without actually being red. Then I escalated about this to sony customer care that I do not trust this . However I was suggested to give the phone for service and was taken under warranty.

I wrote another email to sony that I do not have confidence in the phone as water entered even after the ports were closed.

However after a delayed and long wait I received my phone . I got assurance from the service center that now water resistance works.

Issue 2:

I took my kids to the pool the very next day to take videos of them inside water. I had ensured that I closed the ports and also my family checked again for me. (Remember that I had taken extra caution since I had bad experience earlier with my phone (refer to issue 1))

After taking videos we saw the videos and were happy. An hour later I found that my phone was fully dead this time and indicators showing red inspite of closing the ports properly.

Having thought in mind now the service center guy would definitely not honor warranty, I wrote an email to SONY immediately asking for refund as I was fully frustrated , feeling I was fooled and cheated and royally taken for a ride with my time and money.

Not to my surprise the service center person said the warranty was void and sent me an estimate which is huge.
    I am deeply hurt with the way the whole things went with SONY.

The phone is got is not water resistant and not repaired well even after the service.

I want SONY to solve my issue as its not my mistake at all , I am in full conscious with my whole experience in the pool that day.

All I lost is my hard earned money, embarrassing experience for choosing SONY, time spent and disgusting experience of visiting service center from the time I bought this phone.

I want this issue to be resolved asap and not make me wait for months like my earlier requests.

ananthvinay Guest

Issue1:

Issue 2:

I am deeply hurt with the way the whole things went with SONY.

Here is my work order number W115061205659

Exclamation Faulty Display Pannel in KDL 40NX 650 LED TV- Complaint No 26170511

I had bought my KDL 40NX 650 40" inch LED TV from "Ajay Retail Indra Nagar, 100 Fit road bangalore" on 8-Sep-2012 and paid 73000 Rs as TV cost . Serial number 3255626 , Bill no C12/7266 ,TIN no is 29690811862.

Suddently on 27th June 2015 my tv gone black with No vedio. I have raised a complaint with Sony service center (complaint no is 26170511) which got assigned to Vigneshwar Services (08025525400). After 2 days engineer visited my house and explained me that display pannel is gone and we you will get estimate for this part in 2 days . Onmy query about reason , he said these products are not made in India and designed current level is not as per indian standard .

After 2 days I got a call from service center and I was shocked to hear the estimate which is close to 26000 (including parts and service cost). As this TV is close to 2.5 year old this is out of warrenty and hence entire cost has to wear by consumer. Just after this , I went online and search for the same problem and I surprised thousand of other had the similar issue with same product in India (between 2-3 of lifetime) . Its very much clear that its a manufacturing defect and fauly product is being sold to consumers.

I understand warrent is over hence company has no responsibility but my question is , is this kind of quality consumer should expect from Sony after paying double the cost comparison to other product. Just after two year TV needs repair of Rs 26000 which is close to 40% of entire TV cost as repair. NOw the only option is either pay other 26000 or throw your 73000 Rs TV to road. I regret my decision to trust and buy sony , I should have bught some local product which anyways has to be thrown after 3-4 years.

I have decided to take this matter to higest level and can produce thousand of complaints as proof against the same model. Please take this maater seriously and provide solution. If sony is already aware about the complaints that they are getting from thousand of cusumers than they should stop thier product until this defect is fixed instead cheating end consumers.

Expecting a reply from officials as soon as possible.

Sushil Soni
    emial : - sushilsoni.in@gmail.com

Default Bought sny xperia C3

We purchased Sony Xperia C3 on 03.07.15 and next day we come to know that rear camera(back ) is not good(worst) when you click photos it looks like painted photo .then we came to the same showroom where we bought the phone. there the sales man who sold the photo to us he was on leave so they asked us to come back again . then we went after 2-3 days. that person told us they will not take back the hand set also they will not ready to give another hand set. they asked us to go to sony service centre and bring DOA Letter and then we will exchange the phone .so we went to sony service centre according to them the phone C3 is coming with the same problem. but the sales person should inform you before purchasing. also the sales person showed us C3 kitkat version in that rear camera was clear and we purchased lollypop version this is very worst. so sony service person also not given DOA Letter they said there sales person you can request they have to give. but we are suffering in middle. aslo still we have not used the phone it is packed as it is when we bought.so please suggest us so that the phone can be exchanged . why we should spend hard earned money for deffective hand set.

SO PLEASE GIVE YOUR SUGGESTION

Default problem in sony led tv

Dear concern,
    I think best service is great quality of organization as like SONY, it helps to achieve the desired goals, but I am very disappointed about in regard of my problem.
    I purchased SONY LED TV model name:-KLV-32R412B,Product 8D No:-18637001,Serial No:-3428661 in date of 20th oct 2014 invoice no.:-Mes/14-15/02270 from M/s-Mehta E Stores P-11 Sec-18 Noida.
    Having a problem in screen an after I complaint to the customer care as per complaint id :-26403595 date -10/07/2015. Time 07:23:25.but there is no relief n this matter.
    If Sony wants to maintain trust in my mind then please resolve the problem very soon. Otherwise I will go with consumer form
    Invoice is enclosed with this mail.

Kamlesh Tiwari

Arjun karpe Guest

Default Mobile repairing & replacement

I would purchase sony zultra mobile @ 3 january 2015.21april 2015 damage display because of that ,22april 2015I subbmited my mobile to the sony customer care(kaviya enterprise,narayan peth,pune). 24 april 2015 kaviya enterprise told me ,display damage cost would-be 21016rs.which was higher price than I purchased,After that they take it again process & told it ur costing for display damage 6000 rs,u want to gave the 5000rs advance,I was submitted amount 5000rs 14may2015.They told me after 15 days u would recive ur moboile.When I called sony customerscare they told me ,when u would went to kaviya enterprise then call us. aftter calling to customer Care without solved my problem(as answer gave the kaviya enterprise ) they Answer me u would get mobile after 7 days ,the company didnt had the z ultra mobile so u get the sony z mobile"10 June 2015".11 July 2015 kaviya enterprise told me I recive message from sony company ur mobile present in chenni & u wolud collect ur mobile after 3 days.This 22 july 2015 almost complete 3 months .so my reaquest to consumercort solve it my problem & give me my mobile from them.if sony company tell u it get process & take the after 15 days .then my request to u give me my mony back with 6 month of interest.

Paras Chowhan Guest

Default Sony India is scamming the consumers. Product not replaced

This is to bring to your notice the pathetic service of Sony India Private Ltd.

I submitted my PS4 500GB to J3/7Rajouri Garden,New Delhi (Job No. J51649749, Serial No. 5794468) on 7th July 2015 as it stopped working on the second day of purchase. It also has a manufacturing defect where it makes very loud 'click' sounds along with a constant whirring and refuses to boot up.

After 15 days i.e today 21st July 2015 as I go to the service center to collect my PS4 , I was told that my device wasn't replaced, instead it has been 'Repaired'.As I booted up my console upon reaching home it died again,.

I immediately took it back to the service center and again I was given a job sheet no. J51772165 and was told that it will take 15-20 days again.

I just want to know what the hell is going on? My console was not even repaired , only the software was reinstalled on it. Software does not solve a faulty hardware .

All around the world , Sony does not offer repair services for the PS4 console, they just REPLACE the console if it is under warranty period, otherwise you have to pay half the price. Even Playstation India Head , Mr. Atindriya Bose said that there are 'NO Repair facilities' for the PS4 in india. Even then Sony India somehow magically REPAIRED my console! (Only the software was replaced)

Now this is shameful on Sony's part. You are not replacing a 2 days old product which has manufacturing defects.Worse is that it has become potentially harmful for the consumer because of those manufacturing defects.

Moreover, you are lying straight to a consumer's face about how you have repaired the product , even though repair facilities don't even exist in India, and the entire world( only replacement or refund is possible)

You buy a product costing Rs 41,400 , and you are fed with lies.This unwillingness to do work/resolve consumer complaints will not be tolerated.

I will be suing Sony India in the court of law on the charges of scamming the end consumers, misleading them, providing false information and perjury, unless I'm given a quick replacement of a brand new console or refund.

I would also like to know the complaint id for this complaint letter , along with the process of escalating my complaint to the grievance cell of Sony India and their contact details.

Paras Chowhan

Default regarding warranty

I purchased sony mobile xperia z ultra from bellad sony at Belgaum on 25/1/15,they said that it is water resistant. I was moving on my bike Unfortunately suddenly heavy rain started and the handset got wet and stopped working.I took it to the service centre,they say that it has water marks and does not cover warranty and asked me to pay 80% of the handset value for replacement.I even have apps daily insurance also,they have sanctioned only Rs.4000+ for the total loss of the handset,whereas it was insured for Rs.19500/-.Even after communicating with the concerned not positive happned.So now I am going to consumer court both on sony and aps daily for justice.

Unhappy Unacceptable After Sales Service

I am using Sony Xperia ZL since 2 years 4 months, I was quite happy with the phone’s performance (knowing the battery does not last long with full charge) till I visited the Sony service center on 10th of July 2015.
    After upgrading it to Lollipop, the charging time increased drastically and one fine day, my phone could not last more than 5-10 mins after full charge. I was sure that the battery needs a replacement. I went to the ISCON ELEGANCE Sony Service Center, Ahmedabad and informed them about the issue.
    The technician said, he will update the OS which will take not more than 30 mins and see if the issue is resolved (even after I told him that its already upgraded to Lollipop just few days back and as per my knowledge the battery needs to be replaced). After waiting for the said time when I went to inquire about the status he said, as the phone is shutting down in 5-10 mins, he could not update the OS, so he asked me to leave the phone and collect it the next day morning. I was ok as far as my phone gets fixed.
    When I called up the next morning to know about the status, the reply was the same “as the phone is shutting down in 5-10 mins, he could not update the OS” and said that this phone cannot be repaired and if I want the same phone, I can go for the SWAP. He gave me 2 options (as per my phone’s purchase date):
    1. 30% - I need to submit my phone at the service center against which they will issue me a voucher (which will take not less than 15 days) and then I need to visit Sony shop and pay 30% of the REFURBISHED Sony Xperia ZL (warranty period of 6 months) market price to own it.
    2. 50% - I need to submit my phone at the service center against which they will issue me a voucher (which will take not less than 15 days) and then I need to visit Sony shop and pay 50% of the Brand New Sony Xperia ZL (Warranty period as per new phone) market price to own it.
    I paid Rs. 114 for nothing and collected my phone, said nothing about their incapability to repair or resolve the issue, more so about the so called SWAP scheme, which I feel is a Big Contradiction to the technician’s statement.
    I ordered the Sony Xperia ZL original battery, went to the local technician and got it replaced on 17th of July 2015 which took not more than 15 minutes. Since then there is no problem as such with my phone.
    Here are certain points which I fail to understand:
    1. If Sony Xperia ZL and ZR are non-repairable, how can you people give the option of paying 30% for the Refurbished Sony Xperia ZL? (Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function)
    2. If I being a non technical person figure out what the actual problem is, what takes your so called skilled technician to identify the root cause?
    3. If a local technician can replace the battery without damaging the phone, why can’t your technicians do it?
    4. If a particular phone is non-repairable, why don’t you mention it on the box?
    I use a lot of Sony appliance like; TV, Music system, Camera etc. but never experienced such pathetic service. I always thought Sony being a global brand will have the best after sales service, but my recent experience proved it otherwise. Thanks for the eye opener, now I know that Sony is just a brand and nothing more than that!

Exclamation Pathetic services from sony

I have this sony trinitron since many years , it was working perfectly fine but since 1 year problems started .we went to the service center , they told us that the parts of the tv are not available now and they cannot put genuine parts in it. They charged , we went to the preetvihar service center .
    They charged rs1300 for the repair , and put the fake parts as this was told by them .
    Then the tv again stopped working, they repaired it for free.
    But now after 4 months it has again stopped and now they have refused to repair .
    I mean , what kind of services is sony providing .
    What the hell is this
    we are frustrated with the services
    should we throw our tv in the dustbin now????
    Is it a waste now
    how can you just deny to reapir the television if this is the responsibilty of sony .
    I want this matter to be escalated to the regional manager otherwise i have to take a serious action against sony and would have to forward this complaint to thec consumer forum ,
    i want my television to oberepaired asap.

Default 110096

Dear Mr Kenichiro Hibi,
    I am glad to inform you that I purchased a brand New Sony Xperia aqua m4 before 12 days ago on 18th July 2015 mobile outlet. & after 4 days there occurs a problem of over heating & speaker issue & some fault of touch screen (Touch automatically works ) then I have made a complain in your toll free no 180030002800 but i am not getting any positive response from your technical support team & when i am trying to contact with senior authorities of that they refused to talk to me & didn't support me. then after I go to sony care noida sector 18 (shop no 40-41 2nd floor wave mall sector 18 noida -201301) UP. then care executive intake my phone & said that it will not replace, It only repairs & said to me that it will be okay within 4 days but till now, I am not getting my phone I called lots of time to service center & customer care but not getting any response from any of the person till now they always said to me that it will take more 10 days time to repair.
    Sir I am really gonna very much fed up with the services of the sony so this is my humble request to you to please see that issue as soon as possible & please help me out to get rid of this problem .

I​ am also giving the details of my phone with the attachment of the bill copy & Bill given by the service center.

Sony xperia aqua M4
    model no- E2363
    ​IMEI:- 352198070619685
    Ticket ID given by service center :- 15072804149​

Lavanya1 Guest

Default Sold a faulty product and charged me for an incorrect product

Hello There,
    I'm using Sony Bravia LED32NX 650 Television since 2 years and recently i met with a problem of display,i approached Customer care and to my shock i was told that it will charge me up to 16k as the panel is gone and it was also brought to my notice that it is a LCD TV but i was sold saying its an LED TV, when i contacted the customer service he is silent, he doesn't have any answer I understand that it is not in the warranty period but it doesn't mean that Sony Company doesn't take the responsibility as its not a minor repair its a major repair it is obvious that sony is selling faulty products as they are giving huge defects.I was offered by the Vijaywada customer service 16k to replace my TV as they cant find the panel of my model. I was not happy with the offer as its your fault of selling me the wrong product and also a defect product. The reason behind me purchasing Sony putting the extra money when compared to other prices offered by other companies is because of the trust i had which is lost now, when i told the vijaywada customer service guy that i will not take the offer he was so rude on the phone and told me to do whatever i can do. When i called the customer service number on 9th August i spoke with the people from delhi it came to my attention that the vijaywada customer service people has asked for the TV replacement which i never said OK for. I don't understand what is going on, why you guys are not keeping the same efforts in the maintenance or repairs as much as while selling the products.

Default sony service center people are causing me a lot of trouble and are being rude to me

there are a lot of cheats and fraud. false promises. i contacted sony service centre in chandigarh and they have my laptop. they are causing me inconvinience since i had submitted my laptop to them. they do no pick my calls. they make false promises. they dont gave my laptop back to me as they had promised. they behaved rude and didnt listened to me. they did not even let my frnd enter into the centre.

Default Not change my smartphone xperia c4

I bought my Sony xperia c4 dual sim on 15 may. When I purchased after two three days later hanging problem take place. They didn't provide my job card to me. They update my phone. After some time later same problem take. I send complaint of sony c4 mobile to sony complaint. They didn't gave any information. So then I take help from Sony xperia helpine.they also not gave sufficient respond of my talk.. I again gone in Sony care they said that I update ur phone. Again they said for update and also said that ur phone deo not cut by me. Sir I fed-up from this phone. It take 20 to 30 minute for hanging. Sir I m very upset please change my phone

Default complaint for sony mobile

W115072003399,thats my job no..its been a month since i have given my z ultra in ur raipur svc for replacement,yet no information ..worst customer service from ur toll free agents they dont have any details in their system,no information from service centre when i will be getting the set or if i will be getting it or not..i guess there should be some communication...the worst service ever seen...kindly help me if somebody is seeing this mail..thankyou

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627