Thread: Sony Customer Care

Question Sony bravia

I had purchased Sony Bravia 24" LCD TV.In that only .MPEG-II format videos are only playing.Is it possible to upgrade to watch .FLV, .MPEG-IV format videos.

Looking forward for your replay.

Thanks & Regard's
    Vishwanath.T.K

Default mobile stolen

my sony xperia mt27i sola ,handset stolen from mahalunge ingale near to chakan .as on date 28.03.2012 around 5.15 pm.IMEI number is35226405140

E Raza Guest

Unhappy Turn Off Randomly

Sir/Madam,
    My name is Raza I have Sony Bravia BX32, from last two weeks it turn off randomly and green light is on but after few seconds the green light also turns off and red light again turns ON but when i tried to start the Bravia its remote does'nt resp0nse. Again i have to replug the tv plug from the power connector then again the same issue comes.
    Requesting you kindly to look into this matter and do some as soon as possible to resolve this problem.
    Thanking You !

Your's faithfully,
    Raza

Kolkata,W.B

Amit Kumar Kaushik Guest

Default SONY Bravia TV Model 32EX520 issue

Dear Team,

I would like to bring my LED 32AEX520 picturaziation issue into your notice for your review and reference.

1. Issue: I was facing the bad picturaziation problem from the last 6 months. I could not identify the issue that it was due to LED, Setup BOX oy CAble TV. I confirmed the same from my neighbours and found that their TV picturaziation was tine.Then i started to explore the some other reasons.And then i contacted Setup BOX operator and he tried hard to shoot out the issue but still it could not be resolved since it was only SONY Bravia problem.

2.Problem Registered: Furthermore i raised a complaint at SONY customer care at 19th Apr 13.(TV Purchasing 30the Jan 12)

3. DHARMENDRA SHARMA, Noida Service Centre Representative: Noida Sony support representative "Dharmendra Sharma" from Jaypee Electronics came at my home on 20th Apr 13 and informed that the picturaziation problem might be due to some kind of other board issue and after Bravia verification assured me that it will be repaired and collect the Bravia Mother Board for repairing at Sony Centre at C-54, Sector 2, Noida.

He came back on 24th Apr13 and fitted the repaired mother board and within a very short span declared that the TV is blinking and it needs to be replaced and cost would be 8 to 9 thousand around.I asked him to check agian but he was sure on his comment. It was a shocked to me that the problem was before the warranty and warranty was recently expired.so some kind of customer satisfaction should be there.

I informed him that LED Bravia is fixed at one location only, stabilizer with TV is there, stabilizer to maintain the power fluctation is there.Then what can be the cause of the issue but he did not have any reply.He asked me to come to Sony centre with the Bravia.

4. AT SONY CENTRE Sector-2, Noida: I went to Sector 2 Sony centre office with the Bravia and there Dharmendra Sharma did on the TV at reception only and it was perfectly fine.He said TV is looking completely OK but then also it needs to test and informed me to contact with Lalit ji.

5. I informed to Lalit and Dharmendra only one point that you need to test it carefully as yesterday TV was blinking and now it is showing fime and you are agreeing foir the same.

6. I only went to collect the TV at SONY centre and met with Lalit ji. He showed me the TV and said that it is perfectly fine. I asked baout the cause and precautions for the same.He asked from an engineer in front of me but still he did not have any reply for the same.

7. I paid 1167 Rs for the repaired charhe and came at my home. I tested the TV but it was not able to start.No Green or red light was there. I called to Lalit and asked that the starting problem was not with the TV, then why it is so. He had no reply and sent an engineer Deepak ji to my home. He informed me that Mother Board is dead but why it is dead he could not reply me. Also could not tell me why starting issue came just after it went to Sony Centre.

I explained the complete process to you and expect a truithful support from your side. I want my TV should be operational without no time and no more additional cost.

If this is not the right platform , then please let me know the correct platform where I can raise my concern.

NB: I also booked a complaint at Sony centre, Sector 2 reception that since i did not get any update about the extended warranty via email, SMS or phone call. Then why it can not be extended now.

I also dropped a mail to Sony Noida customer care:

"""" Dear Ajay,

I tried calling you many times but your mobile is not being picked up which the no is mentioned by you in the mail trail.

This is really very shocking that you did not mentioned about a single bit for the points raised by me. Also as assured by you, did not mention anything for my case which needs to be discussed with the Sony Higher Authority.

Also you told me that, you will inform me about my issue telephonic ally.

Amit Kaushik
    Mob NO: 09891396330
    """"

Amit Kaushik
    Mob NO: 09891396330
    Project Manager (Indian Army)

harshitmeena11@gmail.com Guest

Angry not satissfy with sony care

when i have taken an xprea u and i have gone to sony care near chamble garden and i have told him that i want to update my mobile anroid version then he said we cant do and telling that go away from here i willl not do is is not behaveing properly and talking in bad manner i request u that plese punish him for this thank u

Akhil.D.K Guest

Default Complaint not yet cleared even after two services

I had bought a sony xperia tipo mobile phone from univercell brigade road branch bangalore and from the very next day onwards there is an echo happening during conversation.i had given the mobile two times for service in kerala and bangalore respectively but still it is not cleared and now univercell is not taking any responsibility..i just want a complete solution for this

Akhil.D.K

Exclamation instalation NEW TV is delaied

I taken new TV LED set on 4th may , i got sms registred id is 13990647 and same tols that TV will be installed on the same day ( which was clearly told where Gryrias how roam while purchacsing that we working instalation happen on the same other no one will avilable in from morning 9 evening 9 ), till now its not happened more ever when we enquired on the service center they told they are installed as per record if where is installed.
    we rased complient on the in show room they say they are not responceable .
    same will sorted out are we need to take next step

rangan Guest

Default sony bravia 32 inches problem

purchased sony bravia 32 inches lcd model no KLV-32I5500 ON 26-1-2010 FROM VASANTH &CO Nanaganallur chennai 61 within short time panel problem occured and as it was in warrenty they changed panel or some repair they made. While suppling it self there was problem in the tv panel so the panel repaired gave life only for very short time. If at the time of purchase new set worked properly atleast for 5 years it would have worked properly instead the life of tv reduced because of the tv set sold to me with fault.
    Now that panel cost is very high that a tv set of 26 inches from some brand is available. Hailing from a middle class family it is very difficult to pay for the panel or to buy a new tv set as its cost is very high. Resale of the faulty tv also is very low that to sel it and get a very low budjet tv is also impossible.

As all these things are because of
    1. New panel must have worked for a longer period time not supplied a good set
    2. Old panel repaired its life will be only for 2 years or one year
    I want sony company to help me get my tv repaired for a low budget or to take back the tv set for a better price so that it will help me get new tv.

Exclamation Complaint with Sony LCD Bravia KLV 32 S400A

Hi ,
    I am using Sony Bravia LCD KLV 32 S400 A,bought three years ago.A week back suddenly the picture slowly faded out and was like negative picture,(some color missing).While transition of channels the screen goes white as opposed to black.The next day on,i was unable to switch on the TV.I visited the near by Sony service centre to know what went wrong.After the inspection i was informed that the screen panel need to be replaced and i was not provided the exact reason for this panel go wrong.This surely confirms me that this is a technical issue and drawback of Sony,which i have to bear for!.

The daily burning hour is 4hours.It is really shocking to understand that this brand cannot burn around 5000 hours and has only a limited life around 3 years .

Please provide me a feasible solution.

Nassif Basheer,
    Email :nassifbasheer@gmail.com,
    Mobile :9496368863

ravichrdiya786 Guest

Thumbs down sony vaio laptop

Sir, I bought a sony vaio laptop 4/9/2012. Then worsen Laptof
    Me so they can then format. Uska was not so bad after Mene
    Koङ mail complaining that he had given the sonyindia.care @ ap.sony.com
    Cai Koङ in Maine with matching side Koङ remarkable given he had been four Koङ
    For such service.

A.Sreedhar Guest

Default wanted warrent card

Hiiiiiiiiii................

Iam Sreedhar from hyd, i have taken sony Bravia 24' Tv, model no Ex430 in January2013, i have taken Display pease only in Reliance Mart, Tolichouki, but they did not given warranty card. so I want Warranty card, Please give suggestions, and provide my warranty card as possible as.

A.Sreeedhar

Thumbs down Dr Priyanka

I am Priyanka,Blore,I brought SONY Vaio in Nov 12,Problem is with the lap top screen,which has gone half blank.Although it falls within the warranty period and the local service center are charging Rs 10,000.It is manfacturer defect and several other have reported similar problem. are there similar complaints? I waned to be replaced or repaired free

Default sony vaio could not start

i am purchase a sony laptop...he could not start for few day....he started for few second and then after 1 second he was stopped...why iz the problem on my laptop.

nishad.k a Guest

Default complint

Sony braviya tv Not working

sanjay1708 Guest

Angry Complain against Sony service and Customer Support team

Dear Sony India Team,
    This is sanjay from Varanasi. I got a small mini hi fi system from my friend at Dubai and now there is a issue to it.
    I gave the same to Sony service center and they gave me estimated of Rs.5400. for changing the main board.

I got the system for INR Rs. 3500/, receipt attached, so how can be a spare part cost will be more than the cost of mini hifi system?

For this i complained so.... many times to customer care and every time the people replied that sir some one will call you soon.But i never received any call updating me with the issue. I made call every 48 hours but there is no response. Now i feel like Sony service center is a Sony blackmailing center and Sony customer center is fake with no solutions.

I am really very very disappointed form your service. I have many home appliance of Sony and now i feel like i made a big mistake by buying Sony products.

I feel Samsung and their service are best.

I promise, if i do not get any solution then i will publish the same in all social networking sites and will ever encourage any one to buy any sony product and will also file a case at consumer court.

I will take my mini hifi system at service center and will crush the same at service center inform of all customers.
    I will appreciate if problem resolved else hell with Sony products.

Attachments :