Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Sony Customer Care

Aayush garg Guest

Default regarding new phone in replacement

i had accidental warranty of my phone and now when i sent that for repair they are giving me a old hand set in replacement so what is the use of accidental warranty

Default Regarding sony tv part replacement

Respected sir ,
    I have order Sony bravia tv. LCD panel cost of which Iund more I have 42" tv plz can you lz cut down the cost or will you help. In this stituation I cnt bare this expenses plz look forward to my complain

Harpreet singh11 is offline Junior Member

Default Sony Lcd manufacturer panel defect

it is just 2 years 6 Months back I buy sony lcd tv KLV-32CX320 from delhi. But recently I found the my screen divided two part down portion is some pinkish color and upper portion is normal ,, no transportation or accidental damage I called up sony service center they asked to change factory setting. i followed the same procedure but the problem remained. An engineer came to House and inspected the TV and told me that it is a panel defect and is a known factor with sony tv. And the replacement will cost around 12000 (My TV cost was 31000).According to manufacturers, a TV has a lifespan of approximately 40, 000 to 60, 000 hours (continuous use), representing between 4 and 10 years (active use).how can a lcd have such a defect with a use of just 2 years and 6months. when i surfed the net i go to know that similar issue is faced by many customers and there are hundreds of such complaints .where is the "reliability" of a brand like sony. please address this issue on priority and provide a solution for all the customers affected by the same. Sony has to take this matter very seriously.
    The
    panel defect is manufacturer's fault, not consumers responsibility!!!
    Why Sony try to fool us, I want my lcd should fixed as it was manufacturing defect.
    Now my question is as a Sony loyal customer , what is sony main business aim now put customer into trap that buy lcd with high cost then after 2 years it is panel life is gone then again claim one 31000 tv only last for 2 years 6 months???. please address this issue on priority and provide a solution for all the customers affected by the same. Sony has to take this matter very seriously
    Harpreet Singh
    harpreetski@gmail.com

sushilpimple@gmail.com Guest

Default Sony Home Theater charges impractical when it is under 3 months repair warranty

This is regarding the job no J40799645 for my home theater DAV DZ340K which I got repaired from authorised dealer from Chinchwad Pune.
    I got it repaired on Jan18 2014, but it was still giving me problem of Push power protect. So I called customer care and they guided me with the trouble shooting: removing cables and wait for half an hour.
    So this problem started after repair and it used to appear consistently.
    But then in March 28 , 2014 with the trouble shooting it did not worked. So I again tried after few days and still it did not worked . I called customer care and they asked me go to Authorised dealer.
    So here 3 months repair warranty I should get (as the problem was there when I got system repaired on Jan18 which eventually could not be resolved).

Then in Jan 18 repair I paid Rs 4000 . Now even it is under service warranty of 3 months they are charging me with Rs.1300.
    This was not really expected from Sony. I called customer care where they alwys said that somone will call me , but not one did till date.
    My customer care complaint is 18718553. I registered the complaint almost 4 times to reduce the charges of 1300=00 but not use.
    So I would suggest no one should buy such a products whose authenticity is dying. The authorised dealers claims false parts replacements they had done.

Sushil Pimple

Kari Guest

Default Sony's customer services deceiving

Hi Everyone,

Please don't buy Sony Vaio Laptops. I have a couple and got hard drive issue in both of them. They're just over a year old. I thought may be I'm not using it properly (Power supply or something, may have shorted the hard drive), but, I met a couple of people who have got the same issue. Moreover, when I went to the service centre to get it repaired, they asked to pay Rs 9000 for new hard drive + OS installation, whereas, the same hard drive in the market is available for Rs 4000. Being aware about this, I got it replaced from outside, and when I went back to them for OS installation, they simply denied, saying they cannot patch OS on my system, since I did not buy hard drive from them. What perplexed me more was that, Sony doesn't have their indigenous hard drive manufacturing and rather gets it from third party. To this, I questioned them, as in why can't you patch OS on my hard drive then ? To which, the person plainly smiled and said, ' You have purchase it from Sony itself'. Pathetic !

Friends be careful about this. I'm trying to get as much attention to this as possible. This is so wrong. You buy Sony laptop with genuine windows and drivers, and unfortunately (or may be planned meticulously by ....), you end up getting your hard drive short, just over a year ( that is when your warranty goes out) and helplessly, you either get it replaced by Sony, by paying double the amount or end up using pirated windows.

Service centre people told me that they use all brands of hard drive (toshiba, samsung, seagate etc ), but you if want their services, you have purchase from them.

sachin447 is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2013

Post Complaint Regarding Xperia Z1 - Company no response

I am very disappointed with my mobile. I am using Xperia Z1. My phone is giving heating problem continuously and also, charging is not storing in the phone while I have tested with another charger which was for Xperia Z.

I have submit my phone at service center [Ankur Care Center, Agra] on 10-APRIL-2014 first for this issue and they call me after 3 days, that your phone is ok, we have updated the software but it was not ok. I re-submit that on the same date, and they again call me after 3 days, now we have updated the software and solve your issue and I went to Agra again, but as I tested, the phone was not ok and when on charge, it continuously heating. They say to submit the charger, cable and phone one more time to replace/swap the phone. After 5 days, I was called again by service center that your phone has been replaced and collect it. I went to Agra again but still the problem was coming. They submit again and second time too, the phone was not ok also, the phone was scratched and dented from many places.

From 1 month and 4 days, I dont have the phone with me. Please let me know, what I do on this issue. I dont have my phone and due to this, I am facing big losses in my business as some of my clients are on watsapp and also I have lost many contacts.

I complain regarding this on Xperia support on 7-May-2014, and they said that we will give you final answer in 48 hours, but still I dont know what is happening with my phone. I still dont have my phone with me and from more than 1 month, it is on service center.

sachin447 is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2013

I am going to file a case against your company, as this time, due to the phone, I just face a loss of Rs. 2 lakhs, I dont want to use Xperia Z1 now. I dont want to do this but the company has left no options for me and I can't bear any more loss for my business. I am hiring a advocate and going to file a case against the company.[/QUOTE]

Sachin Varshney

9013691493 MANISHPANDEY Guest

Exclamation PLEASE DONT BUY Sony vaio laptop SVF15318SNB

Dear Sir/Madom,

This is the mail regarding my Laptop Sony VAIO,Which i purchased on 14th Nov'13 and i have faced a problem that my laptop got Hang and it continued in every 10 to 20 minutes.
    from this problem i could not continue my work properly, Then i logged 8-10 call to Sony Service center on dated 15th - 17th Nov 13.Then a representative came for the service
    and changed the Hard-disk, After then i faced same problem again and again i have complaint so many times to Sony call center, They have not respond on my complaints only they advise to perform system recovery and every time when i performed same advisory i lost my prisious data available in my Notebook but i haven got any resolution on my problem.On 24th Apr 13, I visit to your Service center for resolve the problem and asked them about the problem the toldto submit the notebook for 72Hrs.. They have also done the same system recovery and again i had lost my data but still the problem is not resolved. then they blamed me that why i had upgraded the O/S from WINDOWS 8 to 8.1.
    Only because i want to get out this problem i downgrade the O/S from WINDOWS 8.1 TO WINDOWS 8. but even then i am facing the same problem then i said to the counter at SONY SERVICE CARE CANTER (Mohan estate NewDelhi- 110044) to tell me the replacement prosisor how to Re-Place the laptop as i am having Dought that i have an DIFFECTED NOTEBOOK. she told me that SONY naver replace the laptop we only repair

Now I had again Locked a complain for the same problem and they had call me to submit the laptop again but i want to replace the laptop to a new one or i ll pay some amount to upgrade or Downgrade the laptop with Advance Processor I-7. or I WILL GO TO THE CONSUMER COURT FOR THE SAME COMPLAIN AGAINST YOU. I HAVE ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AND BILLS

So kindly Replace my system at the Urgent Basis as i am having problem and also i don't want any Repair any more..

MODEL NAME AND NUMBER - SONY VAIO SVF-15318/8
    PECHASE DETAIL - BILL NO.- R05228/2013-14
    SHOP ADD- CONTEC SYSTEM - ADD- G-5, REDROSE BUILDING, 49-50, NEHRUPLACE, NEW DELHI-110019.

SERVICE JOB SHEET DETAIL - MODEL NO. SVF15318SNB SERIAL NO. - 546195020005348 - DATE- 27/12/2013
    HDD - B0A3EHK8HBN020131021

COMPLAINT
    SLOW PROSSESSING, NO ACCESS RECIVED

Manish Pandey

Default Free of cost Replacement of Sony TV screen

I am an Army Officer who believes in purchasing household items of reputed brand. Considering Sony TV the most reliable name, I purchased Sony TV model - KDL-40EX720, Ser No 2428435 on 03 - 11- 2011 at Rs 74,000/- (Rupees Seventy four thousand only) from Siliguri,Darjeeling (WB). Now I am posted at Shimla (Himachal Pradesh). In January 13, the above TV developed horizontal White lines and shadow image on the screen. I lodged an Online complain (No- 17596348) dated 26 Jan 2013. The service centre person visited and informed that the screen needs to be replaced at approx cost of Rs 26000/- . Amount quoted was too high therefore I tried to find out rates from other area. But the TV screens are available only ex sony service centres. Again online complaint was lodged(18803458) on 28 Apr 2014. This time rate quoted for replacement of screen was Rs. 27,358.00 /- With this amount another brand TV of same size can be purchased. So whats the point of paying Rs 74000/- equivalent to todays value Rs 1 Lakh for Sony Brand, if it has to get defective in just two years. If Sony TV has put poor quality screen then why a customer should bear the cost of damage. Sony TV is also equally liable for early damage of its major part which is as low quality as any cheap brand available in the market. Therefore, I request Sony to provide maximum discount on replacement of the Screen. But the company refuse to take any responsibility for their poor quality product and unwilling to offer any discount. Sony charging high cost in comparison to other TV manufacturers and as a customer paying more for the brand name expecting that it will give us lasting service. But in the above case the company has pocketed extra money from the customer for poor quality item. Therefore I want to take them to the consumer court and want them to replace the TV screen not only for me but for all other customers who had/have developed similar defect in their TV set. You are therefore lodge a case of cheating against Sony India. Col C B Chhetry (9418019235).

Default Facing regular problem with sony xperia L..

This is sudheer, i brought xperia L in 10th month of 2013, till now i filed two compliance on my mobile regarding hanging battery backup direct switch off etc till now that problem is not at all rectify plz rectify or otherwise plz replace wit another because with in first 3 months my phone spent much time in your care ..i am not at all satisfy with your service . I hope that with this message can i get a right service from u .

Sudheer

Thumbs down Complaint against sony after sales services

Dear all,

I am using Sony Bravia 32 inch LCD which I purchased in 2009. The set went dead on 8th May 2014, I made a complaint with Sony Customer Care on 09/05/2014 vide Complaint No. 18957406. The Technician turned up for next 11-05-2014. After inspecting the set he asserted that The power supply is at fault and need to be replaced. This will take some 3-4 days. Subsequently after 2 days they called and said the part is not available with our service center & they have indented for it and will take 2-3 more days.

After writing to SONY INDIA & several followups the technician (Authorized Service Center - M/s Jolly Electronics World I-177 Karampur New Delhi.) is telling that the parts are not available in India & had to be indented from abroad. It was shocking that SONY dosent have spare parts. We bought such a expensive TV do Sony expect us to discard and buy a new TV.

SONY INDIA after sales service is in PATHETIC SITUATION. They talk big during the sales and once the goods sold ,they pay no heed to customers problems. SHAME SONY

ashokdash003 Guest

Default Damange under warrnaty Sony xperia z c6603 purchase date 02/oct/201

With Reference to the above subject this Ashok Dash
    Ticket di no 14052200916 dated 22/may/2014 model Sony xperia z c6603 purchase date 02/oct/2013 under warranty
    Sony is asking me to pay 15000 extra for the touch pad damage when I have purchased this phone on 02/10/1987 with a cost of Rs 28000 . which has been featured like gorilla Glass & water proffer , But when I am asking them to repair my phone , they are charging me Rs 15000 just to Repair the touch pad I donít want them to replace my Phone or pay me back but as a minimum customer satisfaction at least they should repair the touch pad with the minimum cost ,

Here by requesting you to kindly help me in this particular case

Ashok Dash

Bhargav Patel Guest

Default Sony LCD TV Problem

i have sony LCD TV 32EX400 Model and have a problem of no screen so called to customer care and they ask for service charge will paid for if you are no agree for repair after given quotation and the engineer are come and seen the tv and say's that the LCD Penal are not working so need to replace it and 15000/- charge for LCD Penal. it to high the new 32" LED will come at 20000/- to 28000/- then why will pay 15000/- for it. so i think pl. do not buy sony product any more. the service and the price point it is poor quality product sale in Asian country.

Vinothkumar R is offline Junior Member

Angry Replacement Query - Ticket ID 14052403778

I am writing this mail with a lot of regret for purchasing a smartphone from SONY Mobiles (SONY XPERIA SP- C5302 Black).
    I have purchased the mobile (SONY XPERIA SP) from Univercell Mobiles, Chennai. From the time i bought this mobile
    i have been facing numerous issues like Phone hanging, Heating & restarting automatically while trying to make some
    important phone calls or viewing any video.

I had registered my Complaint and gave the mobile for 1st service on 5th MAY 2014 for the issues like Phone
    hanging, Heating & restarting automatically at Sony Authorized service Center (Repair and Return technology (India) Pvt Ltd), Vadapalani,
    Chennai. The service person said that the mobile needs a software update & They made me wait for an hour to do the
    same. Post an hour of wait i got the mobile telling the issue is resolved. But again in front of them my mobile started
    heating hence i again asked the service center to check the same and create a service Job sheet
    (1st Service Job sheet No: W114050503000).Later after 20 days of wait i got a call on 23rd May telling that my mobile is ready, observation done
    & can be collected.

On 24th May 2014 i went to the service center to collect the mobile & i was made to wait for nearly 20 mins without any
    information. When i had to question the service team i got a response that the battery was down & the mobile was
    kept on charge. Isn't it the responsibility of the customer service person to charge the phone and keep ready or to make
    the customer wait without any information.

On receipt of the phone with less battery, I put charge and made the first call & got annoyed that the speaker of the
    phone was not working. Then immediately i had to rush to the service center for speaker not working complaint &
    again a new job sheet was made on May 24th 2014.(2nd Service Job Sheet No: W114052403778)
    Since i didn't get any revert on the status of my mobile, i called up the service center on 27th May 2014.
    The service person told us that the speaker issue was due to some sticker stuck on the speaker & hence its removed & the phone
    is ready to use and I can collect the same.

Firstly when the mobile was given it just had a software issue as per the customer care. But without my knowledge the phone
    was tampered & was not informed when the phone was taken for service nor when we collected the same on 24th May 2014.

Secondly when the issue was found they just tried to cover up the whole thing rather than giving me any clear explanation. How can
    i be so sure that other parts of my mobile was not tampered??? I had gone to the service center again today 28th May 2014, but the
    response was pathetic & the Service Head Mr. Shivaramakrishnan was very lethargic in his response. Even the service center in-charge
    Mr.Giri was not able to give any proper response.

I had called up Toll Free today & spoke to Mr.Abishek regarding the replacement query (Ticket ID: 14052403778), but i was directed to
    the service center only. When approached the service center, all i got was a very bad response. They are not even able to answer to the
    queries/questions that i ask them & try to escape the situation. While talking to me Mr.Giri walked away without informing & I was waiting there
    helplessly. I believe we are not jobless to sit and spend the entire day at the service center & also i am very clear that
    money doesn't come that easy.

I have spent 23,000/- for this mobile & since my mobile is under warranty i have approached an authorized service center only. But
    the kind of lethargic answers & people not valuing their customer & their time is totally not acceptable. I have even gone to extent of
    filing a complaint in the consumer court yet the response from the service head Mr. Shivaramakrishnan was "Go wherever you want, i don't care. Even
    if you give a case on me i don't care & even if you give any complaint, i will not give any replacement".

Is this the kind of response or respect that a customer will get when approaching senior officers in SONY MOBILES???

My mobile was tampered without my knowledge & i have heard enough convincing stories from Mr. Giri & Mr. Shivaramakrishnan. I have spent valuable
    time at your service center for no proper response as result & my money is wasted for so many phone calls & commutation. I have insisted on
    the replacement of my mobile and my communication is very clear. Since this is my official no. i am losing many client calls. Will SONY MOBILES
    take responsibility for my business loss???

I believe that this issue will be escalated to the right person so that my issue will be resolved immediately. If not then i will even go to
    the extent of sueing your company for the pain & turmoil i underwent because of the SONY service center.

Vinothkumar R

Vinothkumar R is offline Junior Member
    May 2014

important phone calls or viewing any video.

& can be collected.

the customer wait without any information.

is ready to use and I can collect the same.

Mr.Giri was not able to give any proper response.

money doesn't come that easy.

take responsibility for my business loss???

Also i am attaching the snap of my tampered mobile that i received from service center. Look into the same and resolve the issue on urgent basis.

Vinothkumar R